Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hidden Symbolism of The Weeknd's "I Feel It Coming" Video

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Sometime certain things get put into video's and movies. The Truth has many friends.

There was a series of two video's made with Daft Punk and the Weeknd. If you pay attention Starboy is the first. In Starboy he sells himself to the Jewish media empire and becomes their servant and becomes a major celebrity for it. He wears their symbol of the kabala cube of Yahweh in the form of the cross around his neck to show this. He is under the Jewish spell of Christianity. Notice in the second video. "I Feel It Coming". Its a tribute to Michael Jackson the King of Pop. Even down to clothes, dance and set up. He is now at the top of the business as an entertainer. At the end of this video Daft Punk find the neon cross under the ice. The same one from the first video. The influence of the enemy in his soul. The cross is the symbol of the kabala cube which unfolds into the cross which is the cross of Saturn the influence of the enemy programs. The Weeknd also uses it as his own symbol and its famous in this sense and relevant, the spell of the enemy. That kept him from something.

Note not the song but the video for "I feel it Coming". Is full of the imagery of Venus, literally the planet down to the spiritual symbolism. The appearance of Venus in glowing white light is what Shurka [Venus] means in Sanskrit, bright white light. During the sun they are alive and vibrant. And he is at the top of his career game. Then the sun eclipses the symbol of Saturn which is further shown as the skull's face in the stone also ruled by Saturn. They both turn to dust, earth is the element of Saturn. they come close but never kiss before this happens. In the final gasp of life the Weeknd reaches out for the serpent to save him, before he turns to dust realizing its all over and in the end wanting eternal life. But losing it. The kiss is always the esoteric symbol of the union of the body and soul the Magnum Opus in every tradition. Which is done thought the serpent energy of Satan who is called Shurka, Venus in the east. Lucifer means Venus in Latin.

Satan-Lucifer is Venus:
topic19718.html

The women represents the soul, Shakti, Venus and is shown as the serpent. The soul is shown as female in many traditions and the body male. The Weeknd is the king of the pop world and has all the money, fame and success the material world of the enemy can offer, in their anti-spiritual materialism. Yet in the end he realizes the serpent is the truth and reaches out to Lucifer. In the end he turns to dust, doomed by the cross of Yahweh around his neck. Its too late.

The ice with the cross in it at the end. Its not about one person but everything of the enemy program. The energy of the enemy still remains trapping the souls of those who came before in ice, the wheel of death and rebirth ruled by Saturn. Ice, is ruled by the planet Saturn in esoteric symbolism. Water is the symbol of spirit and ice is the freezing of water the slow down of vibration of energy which is what Saturn rules. This is shown by the neon cross in the ice the cross is the symbol of Saturn in occultism. It is also folded into the Jewish kabala cube. And we know who rules that, Yahweh. They also put the cross over the person's grave. The ice is also the symbol of the serpent sleeping in the root chakra inactivated. Which is what the enemy program represented by the kabala cube the cross is about maintaining. The Jewish World Order. The ending is the symbol of the Jewish spell as a whole and what its about.

Someone told the truth into this video that the serpent of Satan-Lucifer is the truth and the price of the enemy deception for humanity. The Weeknd is not one man here but many as seen in the imagery of others trapped in stone. This video was a counter signal to the enemies agenda.

That is... amazing. Thank you! 

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:53 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sometime certain things get put into video's and movies. The Truth has many friends.

There was a series of two video's made with Daft Punk and the Weeknd. If you pay attention Starboy is the first. In Starboy he sells himself to the Jewish media empire and becomes their servant and becomes a major celebrity for it. He wears their symbol of the kabala cube of Yahweh in the form of the cross around his neck to show this. He is under the Jewish spell of Christianity. Notice in the second video. "I Feel It Coming". Its a tribute to Michael Jackson the King of Pop. Even down to clothes, dance and set up. He is now at the top of the business as an entertainer. At the end of this video Daft Punk find the neon cross under the ice. The same one from the first video. The influence of the enemy in his soul. The cross is the symbol of the kabala cube which unfolds into the cross which is the cross of Saturn the influence of the enemy programs. The Weeknd also uses it as his own symbol and its famous in this sense and relevant, the spell of the enemy. That kept him from something.

Note not the song but the video for "I feel it Coming". Is full of the imagery of Venus, literally the planet down to the spiritual symbolism. The appearance of Venus in glowing white light is what Shurka [Venus] means in Sanskrit, bright white light. During the sun they are alive and vibrant. And he is at the top of his career game. Then the sun eclipses the symbol of Saturn which is further shown as the skull's face in the stone also ruled by Saturn. They both turn to dust, earth is the element of Saturn. they come close but never kiss before this happens. In the final gasp of life the Weeknd reaches out for the serpent to save him, before he turns to dust realizing its all over and in the end wanting eternal life. But losing it. The kiss is always the esoteric symbol of the union of the body and soul the Magnum Opus in every tradition. Which is done thought the serpent energy of Satan who is called Shurka, Venus in the east. Lucifer means Venus in Latin.

Satan-Lucifer is Venus:
topic19718.html

The women represents the soul, Shakti, Venus and is shown as the serpent. The soul is shown as female in many traditions and the body male. The Weeknd is the king of the pop world and has all the money, fame and success the material world of the enemy can offer, in their anti-spiritual materialism. Yet in the end he realizes the serpent is the truth and reaches out to Lucifer. In the end he turns to dust, doomed by the cross of Yahweh around his neck. Its too late.

The ice with the cross in it at the end. Its not about one person but everything of the enemy program. The energy of the enemy still remains trapping the souls of those who came before in ice, the wheel of death and rebirth ruled by Saturn. Ice, is ruled by the planet Saturn in esoteric symbolism. Water is the symbol of spirit and ice is the freezing of water the slow down of vibration of energy which is what Saturn rules. This is shown by the neon cross in the ice the cross is the symbol of Saturn in occultism. It is also folded into the Jewish kabala cube. And we know who rules that, Yahweh. They also put the cross over the person's grave. The ice is also the symbol of the serpent sleeping in the root chakra inactivated. Which is what the enemy program represented by the kabala cube the cross is about maintaining. The Jewish World Order. The ending is the symbol of the Jewish spell as a whole and what its about.

Someone told the truth into this video that the serpent of Satan-Lucifer is the truth and the price of the enemy deception for humanity. The Weeknd is not one man here but many as seen in the imagery of others trapped in stone. This video was a counter signal to the enemies agenda.

We should put a trap for the DS Neo-Nazis. Like HC could put his channels more christinsanity to not let them run away when they see your channel HC. Then you could put up a video dedicated to them, which first would let them see that we are fighting the same Enemy but on the wrong sides. Then when we have their trust, you could put up in your video some *VERY* exposing material of the jews *fighting* us and the Gods. That way we would get *ENORMOUS* amounts of new members. And if we would (and that would be like over 100000 members) we could win this war in no time! Please think about that Commander!

I dont think that my message will get through, so im gonna post this in here and the groups, cause this is *VERY* important, if it succees.

Its best for you Commrades to get ready for a real *MOTHERFUCKING* pounding the jews. Because the HP have been *very* busy in preparing our next schedule. They said that give us a few days for a new notice. Now it has been 9 days since they said it. And you do know that if they say thay its gonna be very soon and takes this long, youll *know* that its gonna be something *VERY* huge!

Sorry to put this in here again! Ill stop now, i swear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back