Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey

Did you not see HPS Maxine's message? If not go and look for it. SHE SAID BRIAN AND RAVEN ARE NOT JEWS. And that this should stop, you obviously don't seem to listen.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

http://www.joyofsatan.orgSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 10:30:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  The thread 'Hey', "Message from Brain' and 'Message from Satan' - read these. The pieces of evidence are numerous - it is enough to read them.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" wrote:

Where is the evidenceof Raven being jewish? What records of her behaviour outside the groups? Can we explain things with enough evidence. Before you conclude am jewish am not. I just want to have facts laid bear and straight here. Because am seaching the messages and i cant find any evidence pointing to these guys being infiltrators. In case i missed it,can somebody send it to me. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:35:57 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

"Points"? Is that what the adl is calling it these days?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" wrote:

The gods do not appoint the moderators. You are not earning points defending rude behavior.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/74178

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

To use simple and sencless outlash as a defence is that of the enemy.
To disrespect those that He, Satan, has apointed to do His work amongst us, is that of the enemy.
To act in the way you have acted, does not support the case you are putting forward.

The fact of the matter is that the Gibbons group, along with DPS (Aldric) and others were major infiltrators to cause disunity and confusion, to mislead and misguide those vaulnerable, and to destroy as many lives as possible along the way. If one takes the time to evaluate the evidence, that of which each member in question provided simply through their replies and posts. One can clearly see that they were infact, here to infiltrate and tear us from the inside out. These pests have been delt with for now, and if you hold any grudges against the Clergy or fellow members who have come to realise these faulsities for who they truly are. You are more than welcome to join the festering in DPS's group, along with a ban if you continue such behaviour as you have so far today.

These groups are for the furtherment of indavidual Spiritual growth, learning of Satan and Satanism, and advice pertaining to Spiritual Satanists in general. If this is what you are seeking, you are welcome to stay. If you are looking for places to point your finger and vent your rage, or perhaps someone elses. May I recomend a christian support group. We do not need people amongst these groups that act in such a way. Thankyou.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" wrote:

Oh please, are you so egotistical you can't admit your behavior was inappropriate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents.......

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:52:12 AM

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups.

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM

Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt.

He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately.

Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote:

and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

..Hail Satan!! You are the one who is obviously not listening and understanding.. as per your post where you seem totally deluded and taken in by kike /kike lackeys..."I thought he was a priest? That's what he mentioned."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... =10&cnt=10
and that is enough to make you "believe" kike doubletalk?
For over 2 years i have known what this pieces of shit have done to this boards and newbies. I will not go into any details, Yet I thank Satan and the Gods, and members
who worked thier asses of to expose this, and HP's who have worked to exposed this filth. Enough said. What they have done to many True Dedicated SS is reprehensible. I personally know what has been done by these 2 and thier recruits.
BTW -could you please send the link where HP Max saiys this? I cannot find these words you capitilize??
All of of you others who seem to question a legit HP such as Don over this gibbins clan, ask yourself why?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Did you not see HPS Maxine's message? If not go and look for it. SHE SAID BRIAN AND RAVEN ARE NOT JEWS. And that this should stop, you obviously don't seem to listen.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

http://www.joyofsatan.org
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 10:30:14
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The thread 'Hey', "Message from Brain' and 'Message from Satan' - read these. The pieces of evidence are numerous - it is enough to read them.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@ wrote:

Where is the evidenceof Raven being jewish? What records of her behaviour outside the groups? Can we explain things with enough evidence. Before you conclude am jewish am not. I just want to have facts laid bear and straight here. Because am seaching the messages and i cant find any evidence pointing to these guys being infiltrators. In case i missed it,can somebody send it to me. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

The gods do not appoint the moderators. You are not earning points defending rude behavior.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

To disrespect those that He, Satan, has apointed to do His work amongst us, is that of the enemy.
To act in the way you have acted, does not support the case you are putting forward.

The fact of the matter is that the Gibbons group, along with DPS (Aldric) and others were major infiltrators to cause disunity and confusion, to mislead and misguide those vaulnerable, and to destroy as many lives as possible along the way. If one takes the time to evaluate the evidence, that of which each member in question provided simply through their replies and posts. One can clearly see that they were infact, here to infiltrate and tear us from the inside out. These pests have been delt with for now, and if you hold any grudges against the Clergy or fellow members who have come to realise these faulsities for who they truly are. You are more than welcome to join the festering in DPS's group, along with a ban if you continue such behaviour as you have so far today.

These groups are for the furtherment of indavidual Spiritual growth, learning of Satan and Satanism, and advice pertaining to Spiritual Satanists in general. If this is what you are seeking, you are welcome to stay. If you are looking for places to point your finger and vent your rage, or perhaps someone elses. May I recomend a christian support group. We do not need people amongst these groups that act in such a way. Thankyou.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

Oh please, are you so egotistical you can't admit your behavior was inappropriate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents.......

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish.

I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups.

He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately.

Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group.

Siguard Draconis.

and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

Its good to hear from you again sister, hope everything is well and know Ive missed you.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! You are the one who is obviously not listening and understanding.. as per your post where you seem totally deluded and taken in by kike /kike lackeys..."I thought he was a priest? That's what he mentioned."
For over 2 years i have known what this pieces of shit have done to this boards and newbies. I will not go into any details, Yet I thank Satan and the Gods, and members
who worked thier asses of to expose this, and HP's who have worked to exposed this filth. Enough said. What they have done to many True Dedicated SS is reprehensible. I personally know what has been done by these 2 and thier recruits.
BTW -could you please send the link where HP Max saiys this? I cannot find these words you capitilize??
All of of you others who seem to question a legit HP such as Don over this gibbins clan, ask yourself why?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@ wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

..Hail Satan!! I have missed you as well, and Hail to Satan! i am glad to see you posting once again..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Its good to hear from you again sister, hope everything is well and know Ive missed you.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Siguard Draconis.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

-En Haradren Amlug.

Siguard Draconis.

To blackkat:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87824

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! I have missed you as well, and Hail to Satan! i am glad to see you posting once again..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Siguard Draconis.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

-En Haradren Amlug.

Siguard Draconis.

Hey guys..

Im new to this but i would like to learn mo about this group wat it stands for and how to communicate with otjers in e group

I get tired of people wanting to be so close and personal with Satan. He has five wives and kids of his own. What makes you think he'd want a personal relationship with you? What have you done for him that most of us have done yet still don't get to know him personally?

One's relationship with Satan is their own business.

I guess you just meant talking and all I can say to that is work on the clairaudience points and keep talking. Not about total unnecessary things though. No demon/God has really got the time for that.

Lucifer's childStop being so mean.What you have just said makes no sense to me.Meditating on Satan will make you closer and closer to him.I just think you could be nicer,he is a newbie-unknowing.
Maynard
Study www.joyofsatan.org ,Dedicate Your Soul To Satan to get started.In order to start meditations,Open Your Soul first.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 at 1:05, lucifers.child666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I get tired of people wanting to be so close and personal with Satan. He has five wives and kids of his own. What makes you think he'd want a personal relationship with you? What have you done for him that most of us have done yet still don't get to know him personally?

@rmaynard & Lucifers.child. Ref close to Satan
Lucifers.child, it should be the goal, the desire of every Gentile to be close to Father Satan. It's sad that the enemy has polluted our lives to the point that many Gentiles do not know their True heritage. Don't know their Father! This is why we are fighting the joos. To reclaim our place as Children of the Only and Greatest Father, the God Satan Lucifer. To save our people and our earth.
The Gods protect us more than we ever know. Teach us. Give us wisdom. Knowledge. Power. Freedom. Love. Truth.
They ask for nothing...except that we give respect to Father, to His Demons and to each other. Father said He does not require faith. Because faith is blind. 
He wants us to trust Him. He's willing to earn that trust. And He does. He has. He ever shall have my trust. 
Not because of His wives or His busy lifestyle. Not because He is the reigning Supreme God. Not because of any xion-joo concept that is still polluting the Gentile mind and soul.
Father Satan is now and shall forever have my love and trust. My loyalty. My devotion. Because He is Never too busy for me. He has never lied to me. He does protect me. Love me. Father Satan would rather have me improve. He teaches me. Guides me. Sometimes in spite of myself! I've cried for sometimes *silly* reasons. He gives me a hug! The Love within that one simple act...!!! Makes me Know that all is Good because of Him.
I knew not the meaning of Love until I knew Father. Truth was unknown to me until Father spoke. Now I realize I Can because He'll help! 
I have the vision of Freedom. Know the compassion of Truth. Rest in pure Love. He will always be there for me. Because He is my Father.
Maynard, you want this? Come get it! Work for it! Read it. Devour it. Own it's wisdom. And dedicate your soul to Satan. It's all here:Www.joyofsatan.org
Or not.
That's the beauty of this lifestyle... You have the governorship, the freedom, the knowledge to do, to be what you will. Or will not. Don't abuse it. Give respect. 
HAIL SatanAll HAIL the Gods of Du'at
88/666

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 4:40 AM, rmaynard1999@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm new to spiritual satanism. Can anyone help me build a closer relationship with satan himself ?
On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 4:40 AM, rmaynard1999@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm new to spiritual satanism. Can anyone help me build a closer relationship with satan himself ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back