Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey

Damnplanetsaturn or aldric strickland told my brother that emily and jason watts are jewish infiltraters. what do you think about this? He wants him to kill them with magick.

what proof do you have?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Damnplanetsaturn or aldric strickland told my brother that emily and jason watts are jewish infiltraters. what do you think about this? He wants him to kill them with magick.

What is his proof?
Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:24 PM

Bring this issue to a High Priest/Priestess and let them deal with it as they are the moderators of these forums. Posting this issue in public will only lead to mistrust and weakened Satanic unity.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Should i let him answer this. Im not taking sides on this unless they are what he claims them to be.

saying someone is an infiltrator is a serious issue and must have evidence to back up what you are saying otherwise it's anyone's word
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Should i let him answer this. Im not taking sides on this unless they are what he claims them to be.

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland <aldric.strickland@..., This post is regarding Jason and Emily. I sent some pictures in asking if they were jews. My answer was that they were. From what I have been told they are proboly about 10% jew. This is passed Down by Cherokee blood, as some Cherokees are part jewish. I told Montery Montoya that they were jewish. I told him That I would be the one to tell them myself. They are my friends and I should be the one to do it. I never Once Mentioned anything about Killing them or doing any Black Magick on them. I have told Jason and Emily about this, They deny that they are jewish. They have decided to Resign from the groups and go Solitary. There are no hurt feelings between us. They have Dedicated their lives to Satan, and will continue on that journey.
On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:
  saying someone is an infiltrator is a serious issue and must have evidence to back up what you are saying otherwise it's anyone's word
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I truly do not understand where this accusation come from or what we may have said or done to deserve such attacks from those we call family... My wife and I ARE NOT JEWISH FILTH but at at the same time we will not be party to such accusations that could cause disunity and conflict amongst our brothers and sisters... so we will be leaving the groups and maintaining our practices as solitary practitioners of this most wonderful path Father Satan's will is my only desire and I have dedicated my life to his work and this has not changed simply because ppl who do not know ANYTHING about me have decided to attack my status as a worthy gentile soul.... I have much love and grattitude for you all and I desire that we all grow and evolve on this path that we choose to follow... thank you all for your help these past few months but most of all I give my thanks to the Clergy of JoS Ministries for making this knowledge available to all the gentiles in the world so WE may wake up to the injustice that has been done to US for so long... HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!
HAIL ALL WHO SERVE FATHER SATAN'S WILL!!!
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I feel I must respond to this thread. I do not understand why after nearly five months of dedication that such a thing as this has come about. All I know is that my heart, my soul, my life is in dedication to Father Satan and the true Gods. I know where I stand and I know what is in my heart. I have learned a lot in the time that I have been a member of these groups and for that I am very grateful. However, it looks as though my time here has come to an end. Thankfully, I have www.joyofsatan.org I will continue my studies and my evolution on my own. This path teaches self reliance and I take this event as an opportunity to put that into further practice.
Hail Satan!
Hail Stolas!
Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!
On Feb 20, 2013 8:45 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
  I truly do not understand where this accusation come from or what we may have said or done to deserve such attacks from those we call family... My wife and I ARE NOT JEWISH FILTH but at at the same time we will not be party to such accusations that could cause disunity and conflict amongst our brothers and sisters... so we will be leaving the groups and maintaining our practices as solitary practitioners of this most wonderful path Father Satan's will is my only desire and I have dedicated my life to his work and this has not changed simply because ppl who do not know ANYTHING about me have decided to attack my status as a worthy gentile soul.... I have much love and grattitude for you all and I desire that we all grow and evolve on this path that we choose to follow... thank you all for your help these past few months but most of all I give my thanks to the Clergy of JoS Ministries for making this knowledge available to all the gentiles in the world so WE may wake up to the injustice that has been done to US for so long... HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!
HAIL ALL WHO SERVE FATHER SATAN'S WILL!!! On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I'm part cherokee does that make me a kike too? The only way to know 100% is a DNA test and I bet most people have never had one. If they havn't broken the group rules or caused harm to other Satanists then making such an accusation on the groups is not right. Anything else is between them and Satan. There has been enough in fighting in these groups unless you have proof, stop it or take it to an High Priest/ess in private.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland <aldric.strickland@...,

This post is regarding Jason and Emily. I sent some pictures in asking if
they were jews. My answer was that they were.

From what I have been told they are proboly about 10% jew. This is passed
Down by Cherokee blood, as some Cherokees are part jewish.

I told Montery Montoya that they were jewish. I told him That I would be
the one to tell them myself. They are my friends and I should be the one to
do it. I never Once Mentioned anything about Killing them or doing any
Black Magick on them.

I have told Jason and Emily about this, They deny that they are jewish.
They have decided to Resign from the groups and go Solitary. There are no
hurt feelings between us. They have Dedicated their lives to Satan, and
will continue on that journey.

saying someone is an infiltrator is a serious issue and must have evidence
to back up what you are saying otherwise it's anyone's word

------------------------------
*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:06 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Should i let him answer this. Im not taking sides on this unless they are
what he claims them to be.

Though I'm only 1/16 cherokee it still got me concerned where did Aldric find that out? I need solid evidence not just somebody saying something. Now I'm not saying nobody is wrong but I'm confused about how there is jewish blood in some of the cherokee bloodline.
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

I'm part cherokee does that make me a kike too? The only way to know 100% is a DNA test and I bet most people have never had one. If they havn't broken the group rules or caused harm to other Satanists then making such an accusation on the groups is not right. Anything else is between them and Satan. There has been enough in fighting in these groups unless you have proof, stop it or take it to an High Priest/ess in private.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts wrote:

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland ,

Black Magick on them.

On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" wrote:

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

For those who are wondering if they are jewish or not, here is a post by HPS Maxine:
The jews have nothing of their own. Last names are just that...names. Many names the jews now use were originally Gentile. After the jews took them over, many Gentiles stopped using them, changed them to something else, etc.

Given the number of posts recently in regards to people needlessly worrying about having kike blood and such, it is obvious this was some sort of psychic attack. Now, most people who are jewish KNOW they are jewish. As for jewish physical features, given the jews are a thorough mix of all races, there are different features they have from different races, such as the connecting ear lobe, which is Asiatic, and there are a lot of Gentiles who have this as well.

I also got a couple of personal e-mails regarding the above. I will tell you this much...if you are jewish, you know it.

If Satan has accepted you, you know it. If Satanism feels right to you, you know it. For those who are jews and those who are of the enemy at the soul; Satanism never feels right, it doesn't change and is as uncomfortable for the enemy as xianity and the enemy programs are for us. Same as our sacred symbol of the Sun- the swastika makes jews uncomfortable, and this was before all of the concentration camp holohoax lies and bullshit. The Sun is sacred for Gentiles, and has been our symbol for ages.

People really need to stop worrying. Yes, there are names such as 'Goldstein' and such that are nearly exclusively jewish, but there are some exceptions. Nazi Leader Alfred Rosenberg was often the focus of jokes because of his jewish last name, but he was definitely a Gentile.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

Though I'm only 1/16 cherokee it still got me concerned where did Aldric find that out? I need solid evidence not just somebody saying something. Now I'm not saying nobody is wrong but I'm confused about how there is jewish blood in some of the cherokee bloodline.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts wrote:

Black Magick on them.

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I was being sarcastic actually because this is a common attack on Satanists by the enemy. Sewing seeds of doubt and worry.
But good you posted that all the same.

I am sad to think Satanists would leave the groups over something like this Satan needs all of Us especially now.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

For those who are wondering if they are jewish or not, here is a post by HPS Maxine:
The jews have nothing of their own. Last names are just that...names. Many names the jews now use were originally Gentile. After the jews took them over, many Gentiles stopped using them, changed them to something else, etc.

Given the number of posts recently in regards to people needlessly worrying about having kike blood and such, it is obvious this was some sort of psychic attack. Now, most people who are jewish KNOW they are jewish. As for jewish physical features, given the jews are a thorough mix of all races, there are different features they have from different races, such as the connecting ear lobe, which is Asiatic, and there are a lot of Gentiles who have this as well.

I also got a couple of personal e-mails regarding the above. I will tell you this much...if you are jewish, you know it.

If Satan has accepted you, you know it. If Satanism feels right to you, you know it. For those who are jews and those who are of the enemy at the soul; Satanism never feels right, it doesn't change and is as uncomfortable for the enemy as xianity and the enemy programs are for us. Same as our sacred symbol of the Sun- the swastika makes jews uncomfortable, and this was before all of the concentration camp holohoax lies and bullshit. The Sun is sacred for Gentiles, and has been our symbol for ages.

People really need to stop worrying. Yes, there are names such as 'Goldstein' and such that are nearly exclusively jewish, but there are some exceptions. Nazi Leader Alfred Rosenberg was often the focus of jokes because of his jewish last name, but he was definitely a Gentile.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

Theres kike blood in lots of bloodlines you would know if you had it or not, if Satan has accepted you then don't worry. If you are worried it is probably a good sign your clean because kikes are proud of their kikieness. If you love Satan in your heart how can you be his enemy?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

To clear up this confusion, people who have Asian descent are not kikes.  (Unless your Cherokee ancestor is part kike).  People of Oriental, Indian, or Polynesian descent are full Gentiles.  Before the kikes infested America, the Native Americans were all Gentiles--and remained so as long as they didn't breed with kikes.  This is as true with the Chinese people, the Japanese, the Maori, Aborigine, and Polynesians.  You have that in your blood line, you are safe as long as you don't have jewish genes somewhere in your ancestry. In fact, most of the Native American Indians are (or were, back in the late 1800s and early 1900s) pure Indian.  This means ancestry that stems from this period was probably not contaminated with this reptilian filth.  One example would be Cher--in her song Half Breed, she laments that her white father (Gentile) married a pure Cherokee (Gentile--no pure Cherokees can be kikes).  While this is race-mixing, there is no kike DNA involved.  Being part Native Indian is not going to do a lot of damage. What you might look more into is the "white" part.  Though, chances are good that if you are asking this, you are not part kike--it is more common that kikes interbred with whites (they did that to trash the White race), Blacks (usually of Sudanese origin since that was closest to where that filthy race originated), and Arabic Orientals.  Even then, you need only look back some 300 years or so.  It is extremely rare to find mixed kikes before that period, when they started polluting the other races by mixing them. Even more reliable is how you identify with kikes.  Do you tend to gravitate toward jewish culture?  Do you feel that Gentile culture is somehow uncomfortable?  Most kikes feel miserable around Christmas time when they see Santa Claus, a properly lit Christmas tree, or the holly and poinsettias.  (And more comfortable when it is polluted with the jewsus crap.)  Try going online and browsing through jewish paraphenalia.  If you are Gentile, it will seem like a foreign culture.  If you are kike, you will feel right at home.  Next, go and browse some other religion that is not directly connected to abrahamic shit.  Ancient Buddhism, Wicca, and Zulu paraphenalia are good to browse.  At this point, if you are much more at home with the kike paraphenalia, you are in danger.  If you view it all as foreign, you are safe.  Even "just a little jewish" can trigger a longing to get "just a small menorrah". Or, your attitude toward other things.  If you are a kike (even part kike), you are going to have an attitude of being lazy, stingy, and tending to want to save money at all costs.  While not all Gentiles are freely generous, do you have an inherent "entitlement" mentality?  Do you feel a measure of contempt for Gentiles when they achieve wealth?  Imagine your Gentile friends getting wealthy.  Even if you yourself gain wealth, if you are kike, you are going to resent Gentiles getting rich while you will not mind kikes getting rich. And, try studying Hitler.  Kikes view Hitler as a monster.  Even after realizing Hitler rebuilt Germany after a run with hyperinflation that destroyed their currency.  Even though Hitler built the Autobahn, which to this day is the fastest highway system in the world.  Gentiles will give Hitler credit for this.  Kikes will not.  Rather, they worship their kikestein (who needlessly made physics so complicated that Gentiles cannot understand the web of lies and it stopped progress since the 1950s).  A Gentile, once fully enlightened and away from Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or PISS[/B]-lam, will see Hitler as a builder and kikestein as a destroyer. Mostly, it is the attachment to kikes that will give it away on you.  Kikes are attached to other kikes.  Gentiles might become attached to an individual kike, but not the whole race.  While a Gentile might become attracted to one kike, Gentiles will not do well if they are placed in a region where kike culture dominates.  If you are part kike, you will sense it and fit right in.  Otherwise, just keep asking Satan to lead you to your Gentile roots and keep going in that direction.  Remember, race-mixing with the three major Gentiles no more makes a kike than race-mixing between 2 different races of tigers makes the offspring part lion.
--- In [email protected], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [email protected], Emily Watts emilywatts87@ wrote:

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland aldric.strickland@,

Black Magick on them.

On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

*To:* "[email protected]" [email protected]

I don't know what I was thinking guess the enemy was messing with me. Satan has excepted me I always feel his comfort when I'm feeling low. If you dedicated to Satan and you feel comfortable with Satanism you are no jew. Another thing is when they were messing with me they tried draining me too but they didn't get too far but just enough to make me confused.
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:45 PM

Theres kike blood in lots of bloodlines you would know if you had it or not, if Satan has accepted you then don't worry. If you are worried it is probably a good sign your clean because kikes are proud of their kikieness. If you love Satan in your heart how can you be his enemy?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Its another mind trick to make you worried Satan won't want you, or will hurt you, trying to make you feel hatred and fear for yourself and confused.

Hail Satan

I don't know what I was thinking guess the enemy was messing with me. Satan has excepted me I always feel his comfort when I'm feeling low. If you dedicated to Satan and you feel comfortable with Satanism you are no jew. Another thing is when they were messing with me they tried draining me too but they didn't get too far but just enough to make me confused.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

*To:* "JoyofSatan666@[email protected]

The reason why they weren't able to go that far was I would not believe Satan hates me he has helped me too much for me to believe that.The enemy just loves trying to attack me when I'm confused.
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:21 AM

Its another mind trick to make you worried Satan won't want you, or will hurt you, trying to make you feel hatred and fear for yourself and confused.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

The enemy is truly wicked. I can feel them attempting to attack me on a daily basis and sometimes they succeed for a short time. Just keep a clear head with void meditation and all should be okay.
Lucius O
HAIL SATAN
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, 22 February 2013 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

The reason why they weren't able to go that far was I would not believe Satan hates me he has helped me too much for me to believe that.The enemy just loves trying to attack me when I'm confused.
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:21 AM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Black Magick on them.

who is doing the accusations???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I truly do not understand where this accusation come from or what we may
have said or done to deserve such attacks from those we call family... My
wife and I ARE NOT JEWISH FILTH but at at the same time we will not be
party to such accusations that could cause disunity and conflict amongst
our brothers and sisters... so we will be leaving the groups and
maintaining our practices as solitary practitioners of this most wonderful
path Father Satan's will is my only desire and I have dedicated my life to
his work and this has not changed simply because ppl who do not know
ANYTHING about me have decided to attack my status as a worthy gentile
soul.... I have much love and grattitude for you all and I desire that we
all grow and evolve on this path that we choose to follow... thank you all
for your help these past few months but most of all I give my thanks to the
Clergy of JoS Ministries for making this knowledge available to all the
gentiles in the world so WE may wake up to the injustice that has been done
to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I do not think a jew would take such stance as you did. Also the fact that both you and your wife are dedicated to the cause shows other things all in themselves that indicate no jewery. Aside from this, you should stop asking others their opinion in everything, especially for so sensitive things.

All this unnecessary gossip is something that should make people ashamed of themselves. Especially those who start it and spread it as a plague. This includes anyone and is not aimed at somebody.

Many people whether they portray to be a super duper fucking AUTHORITY, they are just inaware of all the hangups and unconscious issues that cause all these false judgements. Now before I'm called a fucking asshole and I'm told I bash people, I tell you this. Stop these fucking immature actions. Infiltrator filths will lose power as our people are stable on the JoS website and self sufficient, not by ANYONE playing to be the mighty protector. This in most cases gets nowhere, like at all. There are some people who have a habit for this and doing all this stuff over and over again. It never lead anywhere as we can see. People shouldn't be so afraid of such stupid filthy crapheads. I mean they can only deceive those who are stupid enough to believe them and even if they do so, it all won't last long as Satan is observing the whole situation.

Overly emotional judgements like "Oh I feel this", "Oh I get that" and all that type of thing, again lead nowhere. Being friends and supportive of other Satanists does not indicate agreeing with everything one says. No matter what they do, how sexy they are and how powerful they are. Everyone is suspectible to a wrong judgement and those who do not accept the fact that they can be wrong, are just thinking in kindergarten terms. If someone deems someone an infiltrator over thin hair or something they said, they themselves do not show any of this Satanic quality called understanding. Now I don't mention the fine line of someone being extremely fucked up in the head, or an infiltrator raving about shit over and over again, like many cases in the past. I have mailed a person of the clergy about somebody and they had the decedency of character to tell me they do not know about someone. Instead of playing the mighty authority of some people who look at a photo and proclaim someone a jew do.

Now as far as physical characteristics go. Jews are mixed with almost all Gentile Races. They can have chinese ears, mediterranean mouths, french noses, jewish feet. And all this. Since many people are mixed and those who know one thing or two about biology, know a thing. You mix Races and something else will come up, something different, a mix of the two. Therefore mixed people have characteristicts of each Race but sometimes these can even submerge. Jews never receive help from Satan or anything of that, so it would be stupid for you to have done Rituals, Workings and all this and still wonder if you're a jew or not. Its just a sign of psychic attack.

If one is genuinely interested in benefiting Satan, then make sure to cause the less possible problems you can for His people. I have too been misguided by infiltrators to a degree, but this was MY MISTAKE. I mean the infiltrator is just a hole, you fall in it yourself. All this chit chat taking place and trying to explaine the whole psyche of someone through a mail is just bunk. I mean most do not even know their own self, how their own mind works, so save the godly knowledge and full judgements over others to yourselves. This goes to me and anyone else. I am not getting my tail out of this.

Causing problems to other SS, who you think they will run to. Satan. They will run to Him to heal them and sort it out, filling the hands of Satan with more work that could have been avoided by freezing your fingers before you write a fancy accusation about someone. Just think about it for a second. Other than this its to be kept in mind. SS or not, we cannot all like each other and the concept of family is not the xian concept of love everybody. Personally I avoid almost all socializing.

Given there are rumors and even lies going around I make this mention before anything else spawns up.

Certain people know they do all this in a consistent basis and they should stop it. You know someone is an infiltrator? You do not like the shit out of them? Either inform the Clergy, as its their purpose to help things out, guide, keep the laws and measurs upheld and keep the hawkeye open for filthy scumbags.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

I hope soon the Clergy will sort this thing out. Because I do not know either, but I am making a speculation and nothing else. I could be wrong or right. Nevertheless, I hope this thing will be cleared like all other cases. As I do not know anyone personally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I do not think a jew would take such stance as you did. Also the fact that both you and your wife are dedicated to the cause shows other things all in themselves that indicate no jewery. Aside from this, you should stop asking others their opinion in everything, especially for so sensitive things.

All this unnecessary gossip is something that should make people ashamed of themselves. Especially those who start it and spread it as a plague. This includes anyone and is not aimed at somebody.

Many people whether they portray to be a super duper fucking AUTHORITY, they are just inaware of all the hangups and unconscious issues that cause all these false judgements. Now before I'm called a fucking asshole and I'm told I bash people, I tell you this. Stop these fucking immature actions. Infiltrator filths will lose power as our people are stable on the JoS website and self sufficient, not by ANYONE playing to be the mighty protector. This in most cases gets nowhere, like at all. There are some people who have a habit for this and doing all this stuff over and over again. It never lead anywhere as we can see. People shouldn't be so afraid of such stupid filthy crapheads. I mean they can only deceive those who are stupid enough to believe them and even if they do so, it all won't last long as Satan is observing the whole situation.

Overly emotional judgements like "Oh I feel this", "Oh I get that" and all that type of thing, again lead nowhere. Being friends and supportive of other Satanists does not indicate agreeing with everything one says. No matter what they do, how sexy they are and how powerful they are. Everyone is suspectible to a wrong judgement and those who do not accept the fact that they can be wrong, are just thinking in kindergarten terms. If someone deems someone an infiltrator over thin hair or something they said, they themselves do not show any of this Satanic quality called understanding. Now I don't mention the fine line of someone being extremely fucked up in the head, or an infiltrator raving about shit over and over again, like many cases in the past. I have mailed a person of the clergy about somebody and they had the decedency of character to tell me they do not know about someone. Instead of playing the mighty authority of some people who look at a photo and proclaim someone a jew do.

Now as far as physical characteristics go. Jews are mixed with almost all Gentile Races. They can have chinese ears, mediterranean mouths, french noses, jewish feet. And all this. Since many people are mixed and those who know one thing or two about biology, know a thing. You mix Races and something else will come up, something different, a mix of the two. Therefore mixed people have characteristicts of each Race but sometimes these can even submerge. Jews never receive help from Satan or anything of that, so it would be stupid for you to have done Rituals, Workings and all this and still wonder if you're a jew or not. Its just a sign of psychic attack.

If one is genuinely interested in benefiting Satan, then make sure to cause the less possible problems you can for His people. I have too been misguided by infiltrators to a degree, but this was MY MISTAKE. I mean the infiltrator is just a hole, you fall in it yourself. All this chit chat taking place and trying to explaine the whole psyche of someone through a mail is just bunk. I mean most do not even know their own self, how their own mind works, so save the godly knowledge and full judgements over others to yourselves. This goes to me and anyone else. I am not getting my tail out of this.

Causing problems to other SS, who you think they will run to. Satan. They will run to Him to heal them and sort it out, filling the hands of Satan with more work that could have been avoided by freezing your fingers before you write a fancy accusation about someone. Just think about it for a second. Other than this its to be kept in mind. SS or not, we cannot all like each other and the concept of family is not the xian concept of love everybody. Personally I avoid almost all socializing.

Given there are rumors and even lies going around I make this mention before anything else spawns up.

Certain people know they do all this in a consistent basis and they should stop it. You know someone is an infiltrator? You do not like the shit out of them? Either inform the Clergy, as its their purpose to help things out, guide, keep the laws and measurs upheld and keep the hawkeye open for filthy scumbags.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!
On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

I also have some cherokee in me by my great great grandmother. That doesn't mean one is a kike. I think you would know if your a kike. Alot of them take great pride in there traditions I noticed.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@ wrote:

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland <aldric.strickland@,

Black Magick on them.

I agree 200% with HP Myla Limlal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

you shouldn't leave bcz of immature ignorant people who think they know everything!
Usually people who dont have a life and spend hrs posting unnecessary
stuff and focus so much on try to find who is who
and accusing others being a jew
they got some serious issues in there FCK up mind
real warriors spend time doing wt is right for Satan and advancing
not causing disunity around here!
really pisses me off how they have time do even do such a thing!
I hope soon who ever is causing problems around SS
will pay for there acts!
we should be focus on this war for Satan and our own personal lifes!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

Be Careful of Accusations - Remember the Burning Days

Something Everyone Should Consider

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

what kind SS acts like they re in a fucking church around here
causing disunity here !
stop acting like bunch ignorant! and act like real warriors
Satanist saying is gonna kill another satanist???for real?
lately not just 2
but 3 and more behind this shit!
Just more distractions !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeremymontoya14@" <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Lets not waste time n vain
Take good look around this world .there is too much going on
Gentiles dying and being killed over n the middle east all over world
A lot of them children.Jews killing innocent s people left and right.
People dying in poverty everyday.Animals being abused and killed everyday
Yea there s along going on Sadly
Lets focus on advancing and get things better. We need to focus on ourselves and future
And let it go off the distractions.Focus!

Hail Satan and all Gods of duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

you shouldn't leave bcz of immature ignorant people who think they know everything!
will pay for there acts!

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

Seriously ppl take a good look around the news see how many
Gentiles die each day without knowing the truth
Gentiles dying left and right
Many still in need to find satanism
Are the so called warrior s really making the Gods happy?
Lets hope so

Lets focus on advancing and get things better. We need to focus on ourselves and future

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

will pay for there acts!

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

You are right we can't waste on time with shit like infighting all it does is bring disunity! What we should do is try our best to not be involved in infighting period. Think before you post and just because you think you are on to something especially if you think someone is an infiltrator inform the clergy with evidence and why you think they are and not just say "I think this person is an infiltrator because someone told me so" that doesn't prove anything. This message isn't directed at a certain person no but for everyone. I'm saying this because of how ridiculous this issue has been getting. Dedicated Satanists are like family and family shouldn't fight family should try to solve the issue together. There are infiltrators on this group probably even reading this message you need to be careful especially to people you haven't heard of before on this group NEVER immediately trust someone that is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. So use caution and it's never good to share any personal information about yourself. Just stay focused on what needs to be done and that is to eradicate the jew from the Earth by doing destruction rituals and workings never anything illegal. Stay Strong!

Hail Satan!!!!Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!! From: High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@...
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:45 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

will pay for there acts!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts wrote:

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

There is only one way a Cherokee, or any other group, can be part kike.
That is if, somewhere in their ancestry, they bred with kikes--and that
is a common problem. So common, that is, that it infests every group
that those scumbags can get their filthy paws on. White, Black,
Asian--everywhere you see kikes intruding, there are segments of those
groups where they breed with and create part kikes. This is as true
with native Indian tribes as with the other races.

The good news is that, if you have some Cherokee in you, chances are
good that you are still full Gentile. The Cherokees are a Gentile
people and remain so unless the kikes go and contaminate them--and, if
your line didn't get bred with that filth, you are still Gentile. And
you will know if you are part kike because you will have some connection
with those scum. You will feel a longing to observe their festivals
instead of Gentile festivals. You will feel offended by symbols such as
the swastika, even without knowing about the holohoax. It is easy to
observe this--I have seen this in people that are "not that Jewish"--one
such co-worker felt the need for a small menorrah. You don't feel
that--you are not kike. You feel sick when you read about kike culture,
you are not kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@...
wrote:
I also have some cherokee in me by my great great grandmother. That
doesn't mean one is a kike. I think you would know if your a kike. Alot
of them take great pride in there traditions I noticed.
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" firebird894@
wrote:
I'm part cherokee does that make me a kike too? The only way to know
100% is a DNA test and I bet most people have never had one. If they
havn't broken the group rules or caused harm to other Satanists then
making such an accusation on the groups is not right. Anything else is
between them and Satan. There has been enough in fighting in these
groups unless you have proof, stop it or take it to an High Priest/ess
in private.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@
wrote:
Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland <aldric.strickland@,

This post is regarding Jason and Emily. I sent some pictures in
asking if

From what I have been told they are proboly about 10% jew. This is
passed

I told Montery Montoya that they were jewish. I told him That I
would be
the one to tell them myself. They are my friends and I should be
the one to
do it. I never Once Mentioned anything about Killing them or doing
any
Black Magick on them.

I have told Jason and Emily about this, They deny that they are
jewish.
They have decided to Resign from the groups and go Solitary. There
are no
hurt feelings between us. They have Dedicated their lives to
Satan, and

saying someone is an infiltrator is a serious issue and must
have evidence

*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Should i let him answer this. Im not taking sides on this unless
they are

True, we do not always agree with each other.  True, what works for you may not work for me.  True, many of us have damaged souls, Gentile but damaged, because of abuse we suffered or because we did stupid things in past lives.  True, the whole truth is not yet complete because of the kikes. But please remember that Satan views those of us who continually bash other Satanists, whether on this group or on the other groups (or even totally different programs, who are also earnestly seeking Father Satan) as if they were xians.  We start calling each other kikes and infiltrators for petty disagreements, we are viewed by Satan as if we were xian.  Is that how you wish Father Satan to see you?  True infiltrators WILL[/B] break one of the rules, usually starting stupid fights playing both sides against the middle, pushing substances that are known to ruin your brain, spreading blatant lies while insisting they are not kikes (usually becoming defensive thereafter), blatantly blaspheming Father Satan and His Demons, and so on.  Those are true scumbags, and they will eventually be caught and banned.  And Satan has a little surprise in store for them:  Damnation. However, a person is not a kike because you disagree with them.  A person is not a kike because they are worried that they might be one.  A person is not a kike because they tried something and it didn't work--they are more likely to be someone in need of extra assistance, which they will not get if they are continually accused of being kikes.  How would you like it if you tried a 40 day working, got the exact opposite of what you wanted or no results at all, and upon posting that everyone called you a kike?  Or, if you have been meditating for 6 months or a year (or two--or three) with little or no results, probably because you fucked up in a past life or had severe abuse including past drug abuse, and people merely responded "You have to be jewish in order for those results to happen"?  Remember, we all have our issues, and I don't think we wish Satan to view us as xian because we practiced bashing those we didn't agree with or that were having blatant trouble with the meditations.  Next time, it could be you who needs Satan's help--perhaps because of angels.
--- In [email protected], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "C Y" yc28@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

will pay for there acts!

--- In [email protected], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

to US for so long...

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

*To:* "[email protected]" [email protected]

I agree, we should be united an not fight among ourselves.  That what makes the difference from all the crap about filthy xtians, jews, and muslims, WE DON'T FIGHT AMONG OURSELVES!  We should learn how to solve our differences and problems in a polite and civilized manner and stand united for Father Satan's War.
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Sent: Thu, February 21, 2013 2:10:56 PM

Be Careful of Accusations - Remember the Burning Days

Something Everyone Should Consider

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

causing disunity here !
lately not just 2

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeremymontoya14@" wrote:

Good response, you guys (Emily and Jason) don't seem like infiltrators to me.  Your response is that of a Satanist and not of a kike or xtian infiltrator.  First of all, a truly dedicated Satanist does not respond an accusation in an offensive manner and the response you guys gave is well thought of and polite.  That one member accuses you doesn't mean that the rest of us will believe that right away.  Don't feel intimidated and stay strong in your beliefs.
To be honest, I did accused a new member once of being an infiltrator, but based on his posts and on background facts that I know about xtian ministers and instructors.  I graduated from a filthy methodist high school and attended a methodist university from which I did not graduate; at both schools I had to take fucking bible courses, so I know how a xtian scholar scum acts and talks.  xtian scholars or school bible professors might actually interact with a Satanist and pretend to be interested about Satanism only to learn more to recognize the weak links in their people.
I had a bible instructor (or reverend) at high school, he's the one who made me start thinking whether xtianity was real or not.  One time he did tell me that the asshole jewsus was never a role model and in fact told me that jewsus was a selfish spoiled lazy brat when it was a child ( "it" because "he" doesn't exist).  This instructor also told me that many details about that asshole were stricken from the student's bibles (I remember asking him, 'I don't see it on my bible' and he told me 'the complete real facts are not in that bible' and showed me another bible, another that only ministers and reverends have or keep for themselves only I think.  Some xtian ministers and reverends only stay because it's only like an easy job and easy money to them, not because they actually believe the xtian crap.  xtian reverends, priests, and ministers are only entertainers and don't actually believe the crap they preach.  At that time before I became a dedicated Satanist, I would rather go to a circus instead of attending a fucking church, as a matter of fact, I never took communion nor liked attending masses.  Sunday masses always freaked me out even before I became a dedicated Satanist, for which I thank Father Satan for that.
I hope to see you guys back on the groups, stay strong!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL  BEELZEBUB!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!

Sent: Wed, February 20, 2013 7:57:03 PM

I feel I must respond to this thread. I do not understand why after nearly five months of dedication that such a thing as this has come about. All I know is that my heart, my soul, my life is in dedication to Father Satan and the true Gods. I know where I stand and I know what is in my heart. I have learned a lot in the time that I have been a member of these groups and for that I am very grateful. However, it looks as though my time here has come to an end. Thankfully, I have www.joyofsatan.org I will continue my studies and my evolution on my own. This path teaches self reliance and I take this event as an opportunity to put that into further practice.
Hail Satan!
Hail Stolas!
Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!
On Feb 20, 2013 8:45 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!
HAIL ALL WHO SERVE FATHER SATAN'S WILL!!! On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I'm afraid dear High Priestess he won't. He is too much of a jew himself to behave like a Satanist (when a Gentile behaves like a jew, he or she can be regarded as such).

And it is not the 1st time damn / aldaric / whatever behaved like an infiltrator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/71846

Damn is the chaos monger. Let's analyse:

causing disunity - check
pretending to be a Satanist - check
cheating other Satanists so that they revealed their pics - check
accusing Satanists without ANY evidence - check
threatening other Satanists - check

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

this is ridiculous!!! seriously
aldric stop accusing people !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lucius Oria <lucius.oria@ wrote:

What is his proof?

I feel this needs to stop guys..if we keep acusing everyone, that's another wasted gentile life that has to go another lifetime finding satan. We can't keep harming everyone who does something that bothers us either. Weneed to unite people. Not trying to butt in, but that's my two cents. Hails brothers and sisters

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 11:29 AM CST High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:

causing disunity here !
lately not just 2

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeremymontoya14@..." <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

where is the proof dont make allegations without providing proof

what proof do you have?

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:24 PM

yes

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:45 AM

HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

You do not have all the facts and what I consider be one of our most responsible members has treated the situation with more dignity then anyone on this group understands.I know that this may be the pot calling the kettle black because I too have said things that were not true about other members going by only here say.But you are damning one of the finest true Gentiles that I have ever had the privilege to know.He did have the guts to talk to the party himself which is more then most on this group would have the balls to do.So you might want to talk to clergy about it before you really have to eat a lot of crow.Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:51 PM

I'm afraid dear High Priestess he won't. He is too much of a jew himself to behave like a Satanist (when a Gentile behaves like a jew, he or she can be regarded as such).

And it is not the 1st time damn / aldaric / whatever behaved like an infiltrator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/71846

causing disunity - check

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lucius Oria wrote:

What is his proof?

That's funny, I've gotten the same vibe from you.  Just sayin.
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:51 PM

causing disunity - check

Siguard Draconis.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Lucius Oria wrote:

What is his proof?

As you realis, DamnPlanetSaturn / Aldaric MUST NOT be trusted.

And Jason oh no you don't. This is EXACTLY what the infiltrators intend to achieve. The pattern is ALWAYS the same:

- accusing chaosmonger: xyz is an infiltrator (no reasonable arguments provided)

- xyz: I don't want to cause infighting, so I will leave the group.

And one is falling DIRECTLY in their snares. Constructive criticism is NOT infighting, and 'infighting' is a label those jewish lackeys love to abuse.

Please stay in the groups.

Siguard Draconis.

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:45 AM

I truly do not understand where this accusation come from or what we may have said or done to deserve such attacks from those we call family... My wife and I ARE NOT JEWISH FILTH but at at the same time we will not be party to such accusations that could cause disunity and conflict amongst our brothers and sisters... so we will be leaving the groups and maintaining our practices as solitary practitioners of this most wonderful path Father Satan's will is my only desire and I have dedicated my life to his work and this has not changed simply because ppl who do not know ANYTHING about me have decided to attack my status as a worthy gentile soul.... I have much love and grattitude for you all and I desire that we all grow and evolve on this path that we choose to follow... thank you all for your help these past few months but most of all I give my thanks to the Clergy of JoS Ministries for making this knowledge available to all the gentiles in the world so
WE may wake up to the injustice that has been done to US for so long...
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL STOLAS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HAIL JOS MINISTRIES!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back