Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey

I agree, seems to me that aldric is trying to bring chaos to the group, causing fights and quarrels among the members.  Accusations should be done in a proper manner and giving reasons and facts of why the accusation is being made and give the accused party the oportunity to refute the accusation in a proper and polite manner.
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 22, 2013 11:01:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

I'm afraid dear High Priestess he won't. He is too much of a jew himself to behave like a Satanist (when a Gentile behaves like a jew, he or she can be regarded as such).

And it is not the 1st time damn / aldaric / whatever behaved like an infiltrator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/71846

Damn is the chaos monger. Let's analyse:

causing disunity - check
pretending to be a Satanist - check
cheating other Satanists so that they revealed their pics - check
accusing Satanists without ANY evidence - check
threatening other Satanists - check

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

this is ridiculous!!! seriously
aldric stop accusing people !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lucius Oria wrote:

What is his proof?

Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Damnplanetsaturn or aldric strickland told my brother that emily and jason watts are jewish infiltraters. what do you think about this? He wants him to kill them with magick.

Just for the record I did not mean to send this message to the group but it was meant to be sent to somebody from the group. I sent it because I didnt want anybody from the group to get hurt if they werent a jew which is what I felt unsure about.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 3:24 PM PST jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Damnplanetsaturn or aldric strickland told my brother that emily and jason watts are jewish infiltraters. what do you think about this? He wants him to kill them with magick.

and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

Guys we shouldnt argue. We are brother and sister, this is what the kikes want us to do.
Please Stop.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt.

He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately.

Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM

He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately.

Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote:

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups.

Siguard Draconis.

Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents........
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:52:12 AM
  What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

I will add I know you are a close member of DPS-Gibbons little group as well. So you don't get off scot free in leading the charge to defend your partners in crime here.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:59:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
    Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents........
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey   Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately. Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group. Siguard Draconis. Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est. Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote: and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

Oh please, are you so egotistical you can't admit your behavior was inappropriate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

More baseless claims. I've left one or two messages max on DPS group and I made a poll and you say I'm a close member? What a joke.

I will add I know you are a close member of DPS-Gibbons little group as well. So you don't get off scot free in leading the charge to defend your partners in crime here.

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey   Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to
such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately. Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group. Siguard Draconis. Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est. Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote: and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have
sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

Done yet? Since the day you showed up you have shown a near pathological resentment towards myself for having Jews and trolls banned so the groups can exist. Which is in my experience of years, is a behaviour only shown by those who have been banned for said behaviour and have washed back up on a sockaccount.  All you can do is dig your own hole at this point.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:07:49 AM
  More baseless claims. I've left one or two messages max on DPS group and I made a poll and you say I'm a close member? What a joke.

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey   Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be susceptible to
such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately. Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group. Siguard Draconis. Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est. Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote: and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to have
sent a picture of them to High Priest Vovim and had it confirmed that they are jews. That was the evidence he claimed to have on this situation which he didnt state on here for whatever reason. Im not trying to disrespect anyone here but i dont know why ppl assumed this me saying that they are jews.

To use simple and sencless outlash as a defence is that of the enemy.
To disrespect those that He, Satan, has apointed to do His work amongst us, is that of the enemy.
To act in the way you have acted, does not support the case you are putting forward.

The fact of the matter is that the Gibbons group, along with DPS (Aldric) and others were major infiltrators to cause disunity and confusion, to mislead and misguide those vaulnerable, and to destroy as many lives as possible along the way. If one takes the time to evaluate the evidence, that of which each member in question provided simply through their replies and posts. One can clearly see that they were infact, here to infiltrate and tear us from the inside out. These pests have been delt with for now, and if you hold any grudges against the Clergy or fellow members who have come to realise these faulsities for who they truly are. You are more than welcome to join the festering in DPS's group, along with a ban if you continue such behaviour as you have so far today.

These groups are for the furtherment of indavidual Spiritual growth, learning of Satan and Satanism, and advice pertaining to Spiritual Satanists in general. If this is what you are seeking, you are welcome to stay. If you are looking for places to point your finger and vent your rage, or perhaps someone elses. May I recomend a christian support group. We do not need people amongst these groups that act in such a way. Thankyou.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

Oh please, are you so egotistical you can't admit your behavior was inappropriate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Don, for having a psychology degree and being a therapist for a living your people skills are very poor.

Did you ever think the unconscious reason for DPS making a group and many joining was because they had a negative experience with the JoyofSatan e-group, namely from you. A major source of strife in the groups comes from you. But you'd rather justify your behavior rather than hurt your weak ego and admit you are wrong.

You may think you're special or some kind of keyboard warrior, hate to break it to you Don you're not special, you're not better than anyone else here. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will learn to respect other people and stop alienating others.

Do us all a favor, do Satan and the gods a favor, and stop being a dick.

Done yet? Since the day you showed up you have shown a near pathological resentment towards myself for having Jews and trolls banned so the groups can exist.

Which is in my experience of years, is a behaviour only shown by those who have been banned for said behaviour and have washed back up on a sockaccount.

All you can do is dig your own hole at this point.

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey   Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be
susceptible to
such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately. Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group. Siguard Draconis. Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est. Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote: and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to
have

The gods do not appoint the moderators. You are not earning points defending rude behavior.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/74178

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

To disrespect those that He, Satan, has apointed to do His work amongst us, is that of the enemy.
To act in the way you have acted, does not support the case you are putting forward.

The fact of the matter is that the Gibbons group, along with DPS (Aldric) and others were major infiltrators to cause disunity and confusion, to mislead and misguide those vaulnerable, and to destroy as many lives as possible along the way. If one takes the time to evaluate the evidence, that of which each member in question provided simply through their replies and posts. One can clearly see that they were infact, here to infiltrate and tear us from the inside out. These pests have been delt with for now, and if you hold any grudges against the Clergy or fellow members who have come to realise these faulsities for who they truly are. You are more than welcome to join the festering in DPS's group, along with a ban if you continue such behaviour as you have so far today.

These groups are for the furtherment of indavidual Spiritual growth, learning of Satan and Satanism, and advice pertaining to Spiritual Satanists in general. If this is what you are seeking, you are welcome to stay. If you are looking for places to point your finger and vent your rage, or perhaps someone elses. May I recomend a christian support group. We do not need people amongst these groups that act in such a way. Thankyou.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

"I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires" - Satan, The Al Jilwah.

Unlike some 'members' here, I am not looking to earn brownie points or 'secure' some sort of position. You have a seriously twisted view or perception of 'Rude Behaviour'. To retort logic with simple and rash flaming is not what I would consider polite, nor most of the modern world. Perhaps it is time to reconsider. Though it is quite obvious that will not happen, as you quickly dig yourself into a hole.

I don't understand what you're trying to prove with these retorts. Perhaps some last struggling backlash at Don, and the Clergy that have taken action on these infiltrators and liars, will persuade some other members of the groups that you are right, and they are wrong. Well, if so, the effort was wasted.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

The gods do not appoint the moderators. You are not earning points defending rude behavior.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

"Points"? Is that what the adl is calling it these days?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Siguard Draconis.

Feel better now?  
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:00:48 PM
  Don, for having a psychology degree and being a therapist for a living your people skills are very poor.

Did you ever think the unconscious reason for DPS making a group and many joining was because they had a negative experience with the JoyofSatan e-group, namely from you. A major source of strife in the groups comes from you. But you'd rather justify your behavior rather than hurt your weak ego and admit you are wrong.

You may think you're special or some kind of keyboard warrior, hate to break it to you Don you're not special, you're not better than anyone else here. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will learn to respect other people and stop alienating others.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko wrote:

Done yet? Since the day you showed up you have shown a near pathological resentment towards myself for having Jews and trolls banned so the groups can exist.

Which is in my experience of years, is a behaviour only shown by those who have been banned for said behaviour and have washed back up on a sockaccount.

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey   Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may be
susceptible to
such tricks as 'Satan told me that...' or 'HPs Maxine / HP Vovim told me thhat...' (mind you, he was choosing the Clergy members who are frequently absent here, for they don't have the time to deal with such pests). This would not go with HP Don, who is here frequently - fortunately. Above all, he has been kicked out from the group, because many people were SICK AND TIRED of him and his disrespectful behaviour towards both ordinary Satanists and the Clergy. Many realised the truth about him, others will merely stew in DPS' group. Siguard Draconis. Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est. Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya wrote: and also *I* was not the one claiming that jason and emily are jews so i don't know why ppl are saying it was me claiming this. I explained why i sent this in my previous message below. Im sure dps was just trying to protect the group as he stated to
have

Gallish Tumidity.

Hail Satan

susceptible to
have

That comment there really shows your level of maturity and only supports what I said previously.

Feel better now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey ÃÆ'‚  Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may
be
susceptible to
have

Guess not.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:00:43 PM
  That comment there really shows your level of maturity and only supports what I said previously.

Feel better now?

What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey ÃÆ'‚  Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may
be
susceptible to
have

Why is this guy not banned yet?

Hail Satan!
Pe 26-feb.-2013, la 19:00, "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... a scris:

Feel better now?

be
susceptible to
have

Because Don can't ban people anymore, he had those privileged taken away for previous behavior.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 26-feb.-2013, la 19:00, "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... a scris:

Feel better now?
Â
Â

Â

ÂÂ
ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may
be
susceptible to
have

Ummm, nope.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:52:10 PM
  Because Don can't ban people anymore, he had those privileged taken away for previous behavior.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 26-feb.-2013, la 19:00, "Cam" a scris:

Feel better now?
Â
Â

Â

ÂÂ
ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
What record of Raven's behavior outside the groups? Do you have any evidence or proof of this? Or are you just making things up again, as you have a history of accusing members of being jewish. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: I should add the Gibbons turned out to be major inflatrators. Raven herself as the evidence points towards being of Jewish ancestory. Which is obvious in the actual record of her behaviour outside the groups. ________________________________ From: siguarddraconis To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:26:17 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ Whatever DPS claims has to be taken with a ton of salt. He didn't want to protect the group - his only agenda was to cause infights - which he did - and lure people who were blind enough not to see DPS' manipulations and hidden motives. Some newbies may
be
susceptible to
have

I have more respect for Don Danko's judgment about what or who is a kike or infiltrator than I do my own judgment--simply because Don is much more experienced than myself.  Don has the proper balance between not judging someone a kike for stupid things that most everyone does at times, and removing them when they display patterns of creating disunity.  This is a difficult job, but no matter how "good" someone seems to be, if they are creating problems for the group, they have to go. No, I don't perfectly agree with others.  But I do have respect for experience.  You gain the ability to discern who is a kike and who is a Gentile who is experiencing problems that are the result of past bad judgment, abuse, and just posting something bad from having a bad day, with time.  This is why my advice is to leave it up to the administrators and High Priest(ess)es to take care of these issues.  True infiltrators will[/B] eventually break the rules, and they will earn bans for that.  And when they do, I am in favor of letting them go.  As for putting words in Satan's mouth, the only thing I say is that Satan regards those who cause shit like this as xians, whether they are kikes or not. I appreciate the sometimes difficult work these Priests and administrators do.  They have to discern whether something is a personal preference issue or willfully creating problems.  And yes, we have different backgrounds--someone might have serious issues regarding crosses, xian holidays, and the like because of their religious backgrounds.  Their Guardian Demons might ban them from having them in their places.  On the other hand, others (jokehovian witlesses come to mind) have backgrounds where such items were constantly viewed as Satanic--such people might have Guardian Demons guiding them in proper usage of such.  This is why it is so dangerous to make rules for the whole group and insist that others follow you.  High Priest(ess)es have the job of moderating these boards and groups, and it is difficult sometimes for them to locate the genuine infiltrators and ban them.  The average inexperienced Satanist simply does not have the knowledge to do this properly.  I thank you Don Danko for helping to keep these groups clean when such confusion makes your work so difficult. And I thank Satan for providing Don with the wisdom to pull the plug at the right time, with the true infiltrators, so we can stop having our energy wasted on bashing each other for stupid things and spend it instead on destroying the kikes and the angels.[/B]
--- In [email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], "Cam" ch_3_coo@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

i knew dps wasnt legit. He claimed to be a high priest, said Maxine didnt free the gods & denied on here that he told my brother to use magick on the watts. i personally think he has a couple accounts on here.

I was sent this right off his group. He slips out he considers himself an "offline" HP: DPS writes: "I am in a position to be way more respected then her. An offline High Priest
who does stuff, versus an Online High Priest who is nothing more then a
moderator."
 Now Lucius its been noted to me your name pops up a lot of DPS group. Is that why your here defending these characters behind a mask of neutrality.
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:15:12 AM
  Where is your proof of this?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

i knew dps wasnt legit. He claimed to be a high priest, said Maxine didnt free the gods & denied on here that he told my brother to use magick on the watts. i personally think he has a couple accounts on here.

Thank you for the evidence HP Don. I am only looking for facts. Without evidence, anything said may as well be gossip. 
Lucius O
HAIL SATAN
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 10:55 PM

I was sent this right off his group. He slips out he considers himself an "offline" HP: DPS writes: "I am in a position to be way more respected then her. An offline High Priest
who does stuff, versus an Online High Priest who is nothing more then a
moderator."
 Now Lucius its been noted to me your name pops up a lot of DPS group. Is that why your here defending these characters behind a mask of neutrality.
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:15:12 AM
  Where is your proof of this?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have a love problem, tonight i would like to make the evocation of Lerajie Daemons.I would like that one person back to me, and eliminate all my rivals and  anyone who went against this relationship.This is right Daemons and request?When this relationship is over i go down to selfdestruction, now i speak with this person i feel very good, and i think this block my soul growing.I follow the istruction on site.I do meditation every dayI know that i'm newbie and i must first upgrade my power.
The other question is, I can do evocation other Daemons for same problem for merge the energy?
In same time I training and operate the love/sex magic, as describe in site for newbie....
It's all right?

Thank you all
Hail Satan 

I only just wanted some evidence for the statements you have made about DPS so I can better judge his character myself. I wasn't saying that you are gossiping but that saying anything about someone without any evidence is as good as. I believe what you are saying though because you are not one to troll.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

This was all said through text.we have dps's number. Im not trying to gossip here. why would i?

Hello Brother and Sisters,
this evening, mercure day, i try to make a evocation with Daemon Leraje for help me in one my problem.I turn on a black candle and red candle (Leraje color).I say the request throught Father Satana, and i write and ask my "request" (i don't know how call this), desidere to Daemons, and burn ths request on a red candle.I don't feel nothing, this because I'm newbie and not phichic open mind?The candle don't burn in total because I'm not alone at home, the ritua is valid? or I must repet this? 
Thank you 
Alex
Ha[/IMG]

The ritual was valid. You don't have to leave the candle burning.
You won't get an answer right away. Nor will the Gods do anything for you for free. If you are asking them to do something for you, most likely this wont happen. However if you're asking for guidance or help, then you must be patient and open to signs.

At this point I would recomend working on empowering yourself spiritually through regular Power Meditations. This will open you up astrally and better your ablilty to hear/see the Gods.

None of this comes over night, and for some can take months or years of practice and meditation. The key is patience, and not to jump ahead. Just work on empowering yourself for now.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:

this evening, mercure day, i try to make a evocation with Daemon Leraje for help me in one my problem.
I turn on a black candle and red candle (Leraje color).
I say the request throught Father Satana, and i write and ask my "request" (i don't know how call this), desidere to Daemons, and burn ths request on a red candle.
I don't feel nothing, this because I'm newbie and not phichic open mind?
The candle don't burn in total because I'm not alone at home, the ritua is valid? or I must repet this? 

Thank you 

Alex

Hail Satan

Did you perform the actual Ritual? I mean did you invoke the Four Crowned Gods Of Duat? I would recomend this because it is a good way to get close to our gods. Using Ritual tools is also helpful but unnecessary.

Also, you can invoke a Demon/ess without a proper ritual but you must be psychically open. I mean this kind of thing takes time and dedication. I tried to summona AZAZEL when i only dedicated for 3 months. Nothing happened and I realized that i was not developed enought to feel them. This was before I even had my chakras opened and aligned. I was still practicing color meditation, void meditation, and the foundation meditation. THe point being that you need to be experienced with energy and have an extremely good sense of astral awareness to feel/communicate with a Demon/ess. Try practicing the foundation meditation where you focus on your surroundings for a few minutes and then switch the focus on your inner self/light body/ chakras. Then switch your focus a few times. practice this daily. Also work on meditations that help open up your clairaudience points. These would be the temple chakras and the other minor clairaudient points that are located on both sideds of your head. There are also 3 on the back/ top part of your head.

Oh I must stress the fact that Satan and the Demons/esses always hear you. If you are a true satanist then your/our gods are always with us. Talk to them. Pour you soul out to them. They will hear it and they will show their acknowldgement of you through subtle means. As long as you are involved with Demons/ess and Satan for the right reasons and not the wrong ones. Just remember always be sicnere with Satan adn he will be sincere with you. IF you are a Gentile then he loves you and will show it. Satan always knows what is best for us.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail Nebiros!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:

this evening, mercure day, i try to make a evocation with Daemon Leraje for help me in one my problem.
I say the request throught Father Satana, and i write and ask my "request" (i don't know how call this), desidere to Daemons, and burn ths request on a red candle.
The candle don't burn in total because I'm not alone at home, the ritua is valid? or I must repet this? 

Thank you 

Alex

Hail Satan

Just like to make a note.

Make sure you know the difference between Invocation and Evocation. These are very different and mistaking one for the other can become confusing. This can be read about in the 'Demons' section of the JoS.

Also, one should not summon any of the Gods without going through Satan first. When you first summon one of the Gods and make first contact with them, this should always be through Satan. This can be achieved through a ritual asking Satan to send you this God for the reasons you seek them. After forming a relationship or bond with this God, should you then summon them without ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Did you perform the actual Ritual? I mean did you invoke the Four Crowned Gods Of Duat? I would recomend this because it is a good way to get close to our gods. Using Ritual tools is also helpful but unnecessary.

Also, you can invoke a Demon/ess without a proper ritual but you must be psychically open. I mean this kind of thing takes time and dedication. I tried to summona AZAZEL when i only dedicated for 3 months. Nothing happened and I realized that i was not developed enought to feel them. This was before I even had my chakras opened and aligned. I was still practicing color meditation, void meditation, and the foundation meditation. THe point being that you need to be experienced with energy and have an extremely good sense of astral awareness to feel/communicate with a Demon/ess. Try practicing the foundation meditation where you focus on your surroundings for a few minutes and then switch the focus on your inner self/light body/ chakras. Then switch your focus a few times. practice this daily. Also work on meditations that help open up your clairaudience points. These would be the temple chakras and the other minor clairaudient points that are located on both sideds of your head. There are also 3 on the back/ top part of your head.

Oh I must stress the fact that Satan and the Demons/esses always hear you. If you are a true satanist then your/our gods are always with us. Talk to them. Pour you soul out to them. They will hear it and they will show their acknowldgement of you through subtle means. As long as you are involved with Demons/ess and Satan for the right reasons and not the wrong ones. Just remember always be sicnere with Satan adn he will be sincere with you. IF you are a Gentile then he loves you and will show it. Satan always knows what is best for us.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail Nebiros!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@ wrote:

Thank you 

Alex

Hail Satan

Thank You,
yes I read the site, I study, I practce every day mditationI know th Father Satan and Daemons don't do somenthng for us, but they guide is important.I ask a personal question, yes, and Father Satan know this, and why.I hope this "desire" can do, or throught Daemons, or throught my energy and myself with the daemons guide.
I speak a lot with Father Satan, and I hope He hear me.
Thank you
Alex
Hail Satan
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Evocation Question

Just like to make a note.

Make sure you know the difference between Invocation and Evocation. These are very different and mistaking one for the other can become confusing. This can be read about in the 'Demons' section of the JoS.

Also, one should not summon any of the Gods without going through Satan first. When you first summon one of the Gods and make first contact with them, this should always be through Satan. This can be achieved through a ritual asking Satan to send you this God for the reasons you seek them. After forming a relationship or bond with this God, should you then summon them without ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail Nebiros!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei wrote:

Thank you 

Alex

Hail Satan

Where is the evidenceof Raven being jewish? What records of her behaviour outside the groups? Can we explain things with enough evidence. Before you conclude am jewish am not. I just want to have facts laid bear and straight here. Because am seaching the messages and i cant find any evidence pointing to these guys being infiltrators. In case i missed it,can somebody send it to me. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:35:57 PM GMT-0000

-En Haradren Amlug.

Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents.......

Siguard Draconis.

The thread 'Hey', "Message from Brain' and 'Message from Satan' - read these. The pieces of evidence are numerous - it is enough to read them.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

Where is the evidenceof Raven being jewish? What records of her behaviour outside the groups? Can we explain things with enough evidence. Before you conclude am jewish am not. I just want to have facts laid bear and straight here. Because am seaching the messages and i cant find any evidence pointing to these guys being infiltrators. In case i missed it,can somebody send it to me. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:35:57 PM GMT-0000

-En Haradren Amlug.

Now "CAM" since you want to just pop up out of nowhere and call me a liar and bear a grudge against my exposing of past trolls and agents.......

Siguard Draconis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back