Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help

hi i am trying to meet brothers and sisters in usa north east wiconsin any one close

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 2:26:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help

hey im from port elizabeth does that help? :)

Sent: Sat, February 26, 2011 2:36:17 PM

<td val[/IMG] hi i have tried so many times to get someone from my area and no response how do i get help to meet my brothers and sisters in joburg south africa please help for real HAIL FATHAR SATAN

--- On Mon, 2/21/11, mando sakala <mandosak@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 4:48 AM

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

is there anyone from Zambia in Africa here.. I need help i will do anything! Please get back to me anyone?

okay so im new to all this...and i myself have gone through alot in my life making choices sad and depressed about my life waiting and looking for something to come and actually give me hope so i can move on... sometimes i just dont even wanna go on anymore this world is just way to sad to continue in it... sure ive been a christian and a catholic b4 in my life but there belief is just to much sh*t and i cant take it.. ive heard of satanism b4 ya know but just never gave it a try cuz of all the wrong ive heard of it.. but now im willing to give it a try so i just wanna know what and were i should start what i should do and all the basics about it? all the info and idk stuff about it?

read the ENTIRE joyofsatan website nd you will get more clarity and wisdom and life will be better for you. keep your spirits up!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2011 4:45:37 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help

okay so im new to all this...and i myself have gone through alot in my life making choices sad and depressed about my life waiting and looking for something to come and actually give me hope so i can move on... sometimes i just dont even wanna go on anymore this world is just way to sad to continue in it... sure ive been a christian and a catholic b4 in my life but there belief is just to much sh*t and i cant take it.. ive heard of satanism b4 ya know but just never gave it a try cuz of all the wrong ive heard of it.. but now im willing to give it a try so i just wanna know what and were i should start what i should do and all the basics about it? all the info and idk stuff about it?

well if you look on joy of satan.com. and just pick anything that you like to read about. it is a every good website. i can even get on with my phone. you should read all the info on there.
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2011 4:45:37 pm

Before I answer both your questions, why do you need to control someone weaker than you?  If they are a santanist you are taking away there right of freedom, Father Satan knows whats in your heart, so it had better be for a good reason.  A person will feel your energy threw your aura, the stronger your aura the more energy they will feel.  I think you have gotten on a bit of a power trip, you need to go back to meditating, you have a gift, use it for more constructive purposes, like distruction rituals for Father Satan.Hail Father SatanHail Asmodeus

Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:17 PM

How am I supposed control someone weaker than me ?

hay I am new I have posted a litle on hear but basicley I have been reading other peoples post to get diffrent view points I am trying to learn how to meteate but I was riased a X-ian. I sart to focaus but than after about 5-10 min. I loose focause I am also tring to learn how to go to the astal plain. but i dont full understand it all. when do I no that I start to make progress and how can I help to get past my brainwasing believes. also what will I start to expriance when I start to leave by bodie thanks hail satin

practice, practice, practice, start at the basics, and dont be in a hurry to move on, you will know when its time, this is a life long journey, multiple life times, not something your going to be able to do in a few weeks, keep at it.

Hail Satan, our true creator

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian Clark" <spock4771@... wrote:

hay I am new I have posted a litle on hear but basicley I have been reading other peoples post to get diffrent view points I am trying to learn how to meteate but I was riased a X-ian. I sart to focaus but than after about 5-10 min. I loose focause I am also tring to learn how to go to the astal plain. but i dont full understand it all. when do I no that I start to make progress and how can I help to get past my brainwasing believes. also what will I start to expriance when I start to leave by bodie thanks hail satin

I seem to be trying to talk to Satan every night but it seems like he is not listening to me. I need some help with some personal issues in my life but I need his help. I wanted to know if I could have people pray to Satan for me to help. My issue is very personal I would only like Satan to know about it. Thanx for any help you can offer me.

Did you do a standard ritual and watch for signs after that? Because that's the wayto "talk" and nobody can do it for you, actually if the personal thing you say is something you can do it on your own then don't even bother to ask him. Also it's best to use magick because Satan teaches us not to depend on him or anyone else (including humans like that question you asked to get others to do that for you) and gives us magickal and spiritual techniques for that reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sean" <happy2grumpy@... wrote:

I seem to be trying to talk to Satan every night but it seems like he is not listening to me. I need some help with some personal issues in my life but I need his help. I wanted to know if I could have people pray to Satan for me to help. My issue is very personal I would only like Satan to know about it. Thanx for any help you can offer me.

hi I'm new in the group and i don't understand anything you people are communicating but I really need someone who can help me to explain everything and show me how to do it perfectly

www.joyofsatan.comHail Father Satan!Hail Belial!
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:34 AM

hi I'm new in the group and i don't understand anything you people are communicating but I really need someone who can help me to explain everything and show me how to do it perfectly

Couldn't have said it better myself, Sexy!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sexy Blizzard <sexyblizzard@... wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Belial!

Yes...read the above site thoroughly, and all or most of your
questions will be answered. Oh, and just for the record...there's no
'perfect' way to do stuff like this. You just do it, and with trial
and error, you find the way that best works for you. I mean, what's on
the Jos is a guideline and very helpful, but I don't think any one
Spiritual Satanist does things exactly the same way; we are all
individuals. Just my take, though; I'm not trying to speak for any of
my brothers and sisters on here. Hail Father Satan always!

On 9/7/11, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sexy Blizzard <sexyblizzard@...
wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Belial!

Â
hi I'm new in the group and i don't understand anything you people are
communicating but I really need someone who can help me to explain
everything and show me how to do it perfectly

Not to mention that being a perfectionist can make your spiritual progress very hard. One should not practice things and say "OMG it failed because I didn't concentrate too hard" or "the dedication paper didn't burn fully" or even wonder "wait, am I doing this correctly?" while meditating. You should always have the "just practice" attitude, just do it and not judge the results or doubt anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sexy Blizzard <sexyblizzard@
wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Belial!

Â

I couldn't agree more with you Allison! I've discovered that it doesn't matter if you do a ritual or meditation "perfectly" As long as you gave it your best shot. For instant, on the third eye meditation, I didn't get the hands exactly right the first time. But I realized that the second time. Both times worked fine.However, I will not speak for other brothers and sisters. This is only my experience.
Hail Satan!Hail Belial!From: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:30 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sexy Blizzard <sexyblizzard@...
wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Belial!

Â

Please my fellow brothers i'm from nigeria and i need help.i have passion for education but due to situation in nigeria i can't further my education.life is really hard here pls i need help..Hail Satan

Www.joyofsatan.com
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:52:55 am

Please my fellow brothers i'm from nigeria and i need help.i have passion for education but due to situation in nigeria i can't further my education.life is really hard here pls i need help..Hail Satan

im gettin every1's posts in my email and i want it 2 stop. how do i do this?

guyz there is this christ group at our school which i want to destroy and i need your advice on how to do it please replyHAIL SATAN

I did the comitte and I didn't get enough blood on my name n I burned the paper n did the so mote it and hail satan
Did I sell my soul

You can't sell what Father Satan does not buy.Read the joyofsatan.com site please.We freely give our souls to Father,and in return,He gives us,and makes us so much more,than we ever were without Him.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:35 PM

I did the comitte and I didn't get enough blood on my name n I burned the paper n did the so mote it and hail satan
Did I sell my soul

Hi,

I am new here... i would really appreciate it if someone can guide me on how to become a real Satan follower. thanks!

www.joyofsatan.com   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:30 PM

Hi,

I am new here... i would really appreciate it if someone can guide me on how to become a real Satan follower. thanks!

I need help in summoning a demon to be my guardian demon, and finding a way to communicate with her/him. without useing a uiji board they dont seem to ever work right.

If you are dedicated,just do a Satanic Ritual,and ask Satan what you would like.But if you dedicated,them I sure you have one.But getting to the point where you can communicate with them takes practice.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:21 PM

I need help in summoning a demon to be my guardian demon, and finding a way to communicate with her/him. without useing a uiji board they dont seem to ever work right.

Under normal conditions you don't summon a demon to be your guardian. Usually your guardian demon will be one that you have met and became close to in one or more past lives. You most likely already have a guardian demon, it's just a matter of finding out who they are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ally Mccoy" <dubblerainbow@... wrote:

my name is elliott.
for a while i have been reaserching into spiritual satanism and am drawn to the ideas of self advancment and of a god that does more for his folowers than the other ""gods""

i was raised as a johovas witness and decided a long time ago to leave the religion because i felt enslaved by a bunch of outdated laws and felt like a prisoner. i didnt believe it one bit and i knew i shouldnt be goin to church, praying to a god i dont believe in.
i want to know more about satanism. i have joined this group before and asked quite a few questions, admittidly ignorant ones and was met with agressive seeming replies by one member which i feel was justified due to the fact i should be reaserching this for myself.

my problem is this. im 22 and although i was living out of home, circumstances and finacial hardship along with terrible self esteem and a long history of depression ( which im beggining to overcome through believing in myself a bit more) i have had to move back home with my mum, and arent able to move anywhere else anytime soon . she is still a practicing jehovas witness and although she does not push any of her beliefs on me it is still very difficult to do my reaserch and get the answers or information i need to understand properlly the true meaning of satanism and how to be a satanist. ive done as much reading as i can on the joy of satan website but due to working so much to get my self out of debt i dont always have the time or chances to sit on the computer and keep looking.

is there any way i can find a hard copy of informaton, like whats on the joy of satan website that i can read in the privacy of my own room. i want to make the commitment but i want to know what im doing so its not just a half assed thing, i want to take it seriously.
if anyone knows how i could get the information i need a bit easier it would be greatly appreciated.
or if there is anyone in perth that is a true satanist i would love to get in contact with them and maybe meet up with them to talk a bit and have someone to help me understand what i cant.
i apologise if anything i have said is offensive or ignorant or just plain stupid, but please dont grill me like the last time. and for anyone who says im one of the enemy who might be trying to infiltrate you and bring you down they are WRONG. i want to know more, ive always been an inquisitive person and i believe whats said about christianity being a tool to enslave the masses and give power to the few. all im looking for is a chance to get the answers i need and do my reaserch so i can advance myself spiritually and get closer to satan which from what i have read so far is the true god.

thank you for your time
elliott . .

The best way that I know how to obtain a hard copy of the info elliott,is to purchase the books from the online store,on the joyofsatan.com web site. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:24 PM

my name is elliott.
for a while i have been reaserching into spiritual satanism and am drawn to the ideas of self advancment and of a god that does more for his folowers than the other ""gods""

i was raised as a johovas witness and decided a long time ago to leave the religion because i felt enslaved by a bunch of outdated laws and felt like a prisoner. i didnt believe it one bit and i knew i shouldnt be goin to church, praying to a god i dont believe in.
i want to know more about satanism. i have joined this group before and asked quite a few questions, admittidly ignorant ones and was met with agressive seeming replies by one member which i feel was justified due to the fact i should be reaserching this for myself.

my problem is this. im 22 and although i was living out of home, circumstances and finacial hardship along with terrible self esteem and a long history of depression ( which im beggining to overcome through believing in myself a bit more) i have had to move back home with my mum, and arent able to move anywhere else anytime soon . she is still a practicing jehovas witness and although she does not push any of her beliefs on me it is still very difficult to do my reaserch and get the answers or information i need to understand properlly the true meaning of satanism and how to be a satanist. ive done as much reading as i can on the joy of satan website but due to working so much to get my self out of debt i dont always have the time or chances to sit on the computer and keep looking.

is there any way i can find a hard copy of informaton, like whats on the joy of satan website that i can read in the privacy of my own room. i want to make the commitment but i want to know what im doing so its not just a half assed thing, i want to take it seriously.
if anyone knows how i could get the information i need a bit easier it would be greatly appreciated.
or if there is anyone in perth that is a true satanist i would love to get in contact with them and maybe meet up with them to talk a bit and have someone to help me understand what i cant.
i apologise if anything i have said is offensive or ignorant or just plain stupid, but please dont grill me like the last time. and for anyone who says im one of the enemy who might be trying to infiltrate you and bring you down they are WRONG. i want to know more, ive always been an inquisitive person and i believe whats said about christianity being a tool to enslave the masses and give power to the few. all im looking for is a chance to get the answers i need and do my reaserch so i can advance myself spiritually and get closer to satan which from what i have read so far is the true god.

thank you for your time
elliott . .

Elliot.....first of all I am sorry your previous experience in the JOS e-group was unpleasant. Everybody on here tries to help each other to advance, but sometimes people get aggressive and say things that hurt the feelings of new people. Sorry again about that, they are really only trying to help. As far as religion is concerned.....it kills.
Kills the heart, kills the soul, kills everything important to a human being. You made the first step which is getting out of the Jehovah Witnesses. As far as what Satanism is about. Just read the Home page of JOS website again. It states clearly what Satanism is and isn't.
I also am financially limited and depend on a hard copy of the JOS website that I printed out myself. I only print what I am using at the time to save money. The PDF file is 592 pages. Here is the link.

http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf

You can also purchase items from the JOS website. The prices are very low and the information extremely helpful. I hope to see you around on the e-board and Dark Blessings to you my friend.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beaumontelliott" <beaumontelliott@... wrote:

my name is elliott.

thank you for your time
elliott . .

i'm looking for someone who has a good amount of knowledge about daemons and the gods. there is an issue that requires this that i need advice on

There are a lot of people here who have a good amount of knowledge about Daemons and the Gods. Just post your question here and you're sure to get an answer. 
Hail Enki

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM, jc.qunell <jc.qunell@... wrote:
  i'm looking for someone who has a good amount of knowledge about daemons and the gods. there is an issue that requires this that i need advice on

hey guys ....i need some guidance on what to do next after converting...i dont know anything about the meditation , and one more thing how can i make father satan to appear to me? My birthday is this weeked and i need him as my birthday gift to me and to also dedicate that day to him as well.

Hail satan!

I said in my previous post that what you asked is disrespectful, but this post of yours only tries to make it worse. "i need him as my birthday gift to me"???

I dunno if you know the basic way of living, but you don't demand for a gift in your life. You don't make someone give you a gift. It's up to the other person to give you a gift. In fact if you demand a gift it's a good way to make the other person dislike you, as you're being inconsiderate and arrogant.

Don't forget Satan/Enki is a GOD. You can't make demands or command him, you can't force him and you can't try to use him. Many people in the past tried to do that with nonsense in enemy grimoires and got their asses kicked and they deserved it.

You also don't dedicate in exchange for something. This is disrespectful again.

I suggest you read the JoS site, take your time to read it. I mean it seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grace" <gracekylemaina@... wrote:

hey guys ....i need some guidance on what to do next after converting...i dont know anything about the meditation , and one more thing how can i make father satan to appear to me? My birthday is this weeked and i need him as my birthday gift to me and to also dedicate that day to him as well.

Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back