Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help

<td val[/IMG]You can do a ritual without incense I sometimes do.That does not keep them from hearing you or a response from a ritual.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 6:46:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i cannot find incense,but i need help from my Gods,what should i do?

[/TD]

I need spiritual help/advice.
I cant take this anymore.
I will not let the system bully me anymore.
They have really pissed me off today and have restricted my freedoms by putting me on probation for almost 2 years. i actually had to kiss up to them/manipulate them emotionally today it seems. i normally dont have to do that ever. but i felt i had to. idk what i am saying is im having some serious problems and i need a brother or a sister to help me.

There s one of the Gods can help u in that area
Ask Satan to help u .
Do ritual if u can, meditate. Stay strong!
Keep ur aura clean and protected.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:

I need spiritual help/advice.
I cant take this anymore.
I will not let the system bully me anymore.
They have really pissed me off today and have restricted my freedoms by putting me on probation for almost 2 years. i actually had to kiss up to them/manipulate them emotionally today it seems. i normally dont have to do that ever. but i felt i had to. idk what i am saying is im having some serious problems and i need a brother or a sister to help me.

hello friend am a new guy here i try to dedicate my soul to father satan but i made a mistake, pls can i do it again ?

There're no physical mistakes, in the dedication it mostly matters if you meant it or not, nor the amount of blood or if you forgot to say "Hail Satan" at the end or minor things like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ememntukekpo" <ememntukekpo@... wrote:

hello friend am a new guy here i try to dedicate my soul to father satan but i made a mistake, pls can i do it again ?

No. Whether you made a mistake or not, it's the intent of your heart that counts. Welcome :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:23 PM

I don't know if I am doing a ritual right and I need advice.... newcomer here btw. Please help

Which ritual are you trying to perform?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:57 AM

I don't know if I am doing a ritual right and I need advice.... newcomer here btw. Please help

Have you  been doing the rituals as outlined in the JoS site? I print them out and follow them that way while doing ritual. Or write them out on a small piece of paper and keep that in my pocket while doing ritual. It takes practice to get the hang of it. Don't worry, just keep at it, and in time, it will feel more relaxed, smooth, and you won't worry as much while doing it. Hail Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:57:33 AM

I'm in love with this guy in preson we use to call each other and all ,now I have a problem I told him @ first that we worship same God I thot he understood bcs he was attecking me ,after two of informing him he started again ,pls help me what must I do bcs I love him to make him aware or stop attacking me bcs I love him

If you wrote normally and grammatically properly, maybe someone would understand and answer ...

------------------------------
On Wed, May 8, 2013 10:45 PM PDT ntombifuthidlamini23 wrote:

I'm in love with this guy in preson we use to call each other and all ,now I have a problem I told him @ first that we worship same God I thot he understood bcs he was attecking me ,after two of informing him he started again ,pls help me what must I do bcs I love him to make him aware or stop attacking me bcs I love him

Hi all

I have a problem with my colig she treat bad in such a way that she
Is witching me to death. I nearly died of car accident january
Pls help what can i dO

Thx

Program your aura to protect yourself from enemy attacks and to deflect all enemy attacks and send them back to the attacker.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ntombifuthidlamini23" <ntombifuthidlamini23@... wrote:

Hi all

I have a problem with my colig she treat bad in such a way that she
Is witching me to death. I nearly died of car accident january
Pls help what can i dO

Thx

Hello gerelee, i would advise reading through the j.o.s (joyofsatan website) and study it for a while then if you have any questions you can post them on the group. I would also advise avoiding private messages from other satanists as there is a lot of trolls on the group that will tell you a bunch of b.s. Truth is everything you need to know is on that website. Nice to see another insider.

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:54 AM

Hi . I am new member and i don`t really know about this kind of stuff . please advice me

Satanism is something that takes time, and patience. Nothing is going to happen 'over night'. I'm not sure what specifically you're talking about, so I can only give so much advice. But in general, just keep at it. keep up with your daily meditations, empowering yourself on a daily basis. And most of all be patient, this does take time.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princesskala88" <princesskala88@... wrote:

Why is this not working right for me?

Could you be a bit more specific as to what you need help with, or what you're confused about. Honestly, being so vague dosn't help us answer your question.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princesskala88" <princesskala88@... wrote:

I already read that..that's why I am here but how to use the site confuses me a bit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princesskala88" <princesskala88@ wrote:

Why is this not working right for me?

Am in nigeria nd alone its so hard to see any prophet/ess dat can guide me physically am so much interested in satanism I avnt done detication yet cause I stay wit my uncle,pls I need help.hail satan!

You don't need a physical 'prophet' or someone to guide you. All the info you need is on the JoS, study it and then study it some more. And remember that you'd always got these groups to ask any questions you need. You DON'T need someone physically there to hold your hand.

Also, be sure you're meditating daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamesmarkwhitney@..." <jamesmarkwhitney@... wrote:

Am in nigeria nd alone its so hard to see any prophet/ess dat can guide me physically am so much interested in satanism I avnt done detication yet cause I stay wit my uncle,pls I need help.hail satan!

I just av this serious cold nd strong headache also my body is vibrating pls is dis d power of d evil(xian) entithy or is my soul dat is awakening nd taking over me? Pls I need ans asap pls.I can't pray to father cause its nt night yet its day here so pls I need ans,nd solution hah!!!!!!!!! My head is paining me so badly.pls help.hail father satan nd d loving damon/ess of duat!

well she hase a right to her misinformed belief system about satanism (like most of the planet) THANKS HOLLYWOOD. you need to find a way to explain to her that your belief system hase nothing to do with what she thinks of the occult. which is misinformation since she used the word negative. try to show her how its about self-improvement.tell her to read the introductions on the joy of satan sight instead of going into detail that will just end up in a meaningless debate against you and her cognitive dissonance. so yeah distance yourself as she reads it. and if she thinks that she doesn't need to read it tell her you don`t think she should have an opinion then. the end.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phantasmagoriadreamside" <cloudff7200@... wrote:

On an off note, I need some advice about a little something. I have ran into a bump in the road with my lover, she's agnostic....and she recently found out what I practice and know in. Instantly she got very upset, and I questioned it. "How can you be mad"?. Rather than explaining myself, which I really shouldn't have to, but I guess since she is my love, I think it would be enlightening. Instead I got a total shut down, not one word was able to really come out of my mouth. She claims this brings "Negative energy". Soley due to rituals, and stuff of that sort. I couldn't really explain it to her, she gets VERY upset, and i'm just baffled now...I want to explain to her it isn't all she thinks, yet at the same time I will do what I want to do, you'd think the same, right? I almost think cause of this, it's going down the drain, because I strongly believe in what I do, and she's the total opposite about it, yet she puts her faith and everything else into nothingness pretty much...

i´ve been dedicted for a longtime. i´m a marine and i´m losing my focus on the battleground. i thought of summoning andras but acording to priestess maxine he could be dangerous.i need a warrior demon for guidance, but who?

Summon eligos ,or lord mulciber

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "deathstroke74" <deathstroke74@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:01:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help
  i´ve been dedicted for a longtime. i´m a marine and i´m losing my focus on the battleground. i thought of summoning andras but acording to priestess maxine he could be dangerous.i need a warrior demon for guidance, but who?

Lord Andras won't be dangerous if you are a dedicated SS. However, Lady Marchosias comes to mind.

Interesting. I was scrolling down the list of Demons to make sure I spelled her name right, and the page stopped at her.

Hail Satan!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:01:55
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

My parents are muslims so dedicating my soul to satan will be very hard, so if anyone is willing to help me online that would be most generous

For the dedication ritual? Yes, you can. As long as you get at least a drop of blood on the paper, you're good.

Ask your questions here. It's not a good idea to talk to someone individually since you don't know if they're an infiltrator or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back