Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help with magick timing--trying to time my curses

Mel1

so right now I would like one of my personal enemies, jamez, destroyed, but I'm struggling with my magick timing because I don't know how to tell when mars or any other planet is retrograde. forgive me if it's supposed to be easy to tell if so then I feel stupid asking this... I would also like to use curses in my duties as a warrior but need help with determind planet retrograde. help would be appreciated.... forgive me if this is a stupid question... I'm not very smart...

First of all I don't know why you have this mentality of thinking you are not smart. If you weren't smart you would not be here, a satanist. Secondly Mars went retrograde on March 1st so it wouldn't be a good idea doing a black magick spell.
There are many places over the internet with this info. Lunarium.co.uk has all info dealing with moon phases, signs and planetary hours as well as retrograde and eclipse events. Saturn is retrograde too.
When you go to the website just adjust it to your location. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:06 PM, Mel <trurevelations333@... wrote:
  so right now I would like one of my personal enemies, jamez, destroyed, but I'm struggling with my magick timing because I don't know how to tell when mars or any other planet is retrograde. forgive me if it's supposed to be easy to tell if so then I feel stupid asking this... I would also like to use curses in my duties as a warrior but need help with determind planet retrograde. help would be appreciated.... forgive me if this is a stupid question... I'm not very smart...

Im just gonna stick with your answer.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 16:25:41 -0800
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] help with magick timing--trying to time my curses

First of all I don't know why you have this mentality of thinking you are not smart. If you weren't smart you would not be here, a satanist. Secondly Mars went retrograde on March 1st so it wouldn't be a good idea doing a black magick spell.
There are many places over the internet with this info. Lunarium.co.uk has all info dealing with moon phases, signs and planetary hours as well as retrograde and eclipse events. Saturn is retrograde too.
When you go to the website just adjust it to your location. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:06 PM, Mel <trurevelations333@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back