Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help me someone, am a young man who is seeking to become a member.

uche okoye

I am uchenna michael okoye from nigeria in africa. Have take my time searching the internet for long now and even register with out any reply. Pls can someone become my God father and let me inn to the church of satan or someone tell me how to go about it. This is my mobile line. +2348062706686 or +2347025625579. My email m_chaelvent@...

Joyofsatan.com
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me someone, am a young man who is seeking to become a member.

I am uchenna michael okoye from nigeria in africa. Have take my time searching the internet for long now and even register with out any reply. Pls can someone become my God father and let me inn to the church of satan or someone tell me how to go about it. This is my mobile line. +2348062706686 or +2347025625579. My email m_chaelvent@...

You are welcome brother am from nigeria too, in this part of satanism which is the real religion for mankind you don't need any registration and you don't need any techer/Godfather all you need to know, learn and practice is in jos website www.joyofsatan.org read and reread each and everyone of them then start practicing, that's how you grow, if you find anything hard to understand ask the question in this group and you will get the answere. You are already in this group you will learn more from the group as you read other members post, feel free to ask questions you don't understand. Wellcome again brother.
Hail father Enki
Hail all the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:06:20 AM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me someone, am a young man who is seeking to become a member.

You are welcome brother am from nigeria too and in this part of satanism you don't need any registration and you don't need any techer or Godfather, everything you need to know, learn and practic is there in the jos website www.joyofsatan.org take your time to read, reread each

--- In [email protected], uche okoye <m_chaelvent@... wrote:

Nice to know something in Nigeria is actually headed in the right direction.  With all those Christi-SCAM[/B] religions working the country through stupid missions, it is nice to see Satanism starting to take root there.  And it will not be necessary for us to be sending any missionaries like xianity is so stupid to do.  Once you get access to this information, it will be quite obvious what you need to do, and what you can do. It will be nice to see Satanism start spreading, without missionaries, while those xian idiots are wasting their time spreading their rubbish and getting precisely nothing for it.  And I am sure that, once Satanism reaches the majority in Nigeria, the other major problems plaguing the country will be fixed--and it will become a fine country as it was before the kikes fucked it up. Hail Satan![/B]

hi there and welcome !
Allways great to see new people on the board :)

Can't add anything to what the previous post said :)
all you need to know is on this board and on the website.
All the anwers are there !

Greetings!
emefel01

Hail Father Satan / Enki

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

I have been following you.....

You pretend to be someone else!

Infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:06 PM

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@... wrote:

You are welcome brother am from nigeria too and in this part of satanism you don't need any registration and you don't need any techer or Godfather, everything you need to know, learn and practic is there in the jos website www.joyofsatan.org take your time to read, reread each

just go to our website it's all there dude.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help me someone, am a young man who is seeking to become a member.

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@... wrote:

gives helpful advice to somebody residing in the same country
gets called an Infiltrator
come on man! You can't just jump the "infiltrator" gun at people out of the blue, do you have any proof he's an infiltrator? Why would an infiltrator link to the JoS site and provide overall helpful information to a new member?

Please, your behavior is going to deter people from joining, this new member does not need to see this kind of arbitrary treatment.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emefel01" <emefel01@... wrote:

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@ wrote:

uche, u welcomed. Am also a nigerian. Dont fail to post your questions to the group anytime you are confused.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

come on man! You can't just jump the "infiltrator" gun at people out of the blue, do you have any proof he's an infiltrator? Why would an infiltrator link to the JoS site and provide overall helpful information to a new member?

Please, your behavior is going to deter people from joining, this new member does not need to see this kind of arbitrary treatment.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emefel01" <emefel01@ wrote:

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@ wrote:

ow i can because a posted a little post containing some evidence!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emefel01" <emefel01@ wrote:

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.

We have seen no such proof. Honestly it is a lowly thing to do to claim someone as an infultrator without actual evidence. Provide this and we might be able to take you seriously.
Also the fact that you first posted him to be an infultrator on the same post, but then after that said welcome to him. Something is a bit fishy here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emefel01" <emefel01@... wrote:

ow i can because a posted a little post containing some evidence!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.

--- In [email protected], "emefel01" <emefel01@... wrote:

You are a infiltrator.
And a Coward.

Infiltrator.

--- In [email protected], Light yc28@ wrote:

Joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan!

Infiltrators that trash these groups, or bash other Satanic groups, will be treated as if they were xians when Father Satan has His day.  That is, unless they are kikes--in which case, they will be treated even worse.  Does anyone really wish to join that group?  A prank is one thing, if the person doesn't know better.  But anyone who is supposedly dedicated to Father Satan, and pulls shit like this, is in for a rude awakening.
Hail Satan![/B]

Just do the dedication and begin doing power meditation and advancing yourself. In the future don't post your phone number though, there are many infiltrators lurking on here and I wouldn't want to see anyone (unless it's the enemy) get hurt. BTW, there is no proof that this person is an infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uche okoye <m_chaelvent@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back