Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello I'm new

liciaxnick14

Hi my name is Delicia and I'm new to this. I was raised in a southern Baptist household but my feelings changed when I meet my fiancée. He opened my mind to the spiritual world outside of the Bible and the churches. If that one God is so really why aren't the others just as real? And we are but lowly mortals who are we to deny them the worship they clearly deserve? I have been researching a every God and Goddess mentioned in history and am now officially converting. These Gods have saved me from despair when my love was taken from me. They even returned him to me. But no I must seek out their assistance again as well as any fellow believers. My fiancee has been taken from me again. The stress of his family separating us caused me to become very ill and lose our unborn child. They had him placed in a mental hospital because he couldn't handle the strain of being separated from his soon to be wife and child but they would not allow us to be together. Please is there anyone who can help us? We have already lost the most precious thing in our lives to their hate, I couldn't bear to lose him too.

I think you have the wrong idea, no offense. The point of Satanism and Satan/Enki's our Gods' is to bring us Spiritual knowledge (like power meditation, kundalini yoga and magick) and guide us so that we may use this knowledge to improve our lives and empower our souls and become Gods. It's not about depending on them all the time to help us, but helping ourselves by applying the knowledge they give us. They are mostly our teachers and guides, not sort of babysitters. To help you understand, instead of doing things for us, they teach us to do these things for ourselves without depending on them.

Likewise, since they're superior beings, they don't require nor demand us to worship them slavishly. Only those who have an inferiority complex and insecurity want people to grovel over them. We do honor and acknowledge them, but we don't really grovel over them, and groveling doesn't really bring you extra bonus from them.

All I can do is to tell you to read the JoS site first of all, study everything there. I doubt you'll be advanced enough to use black magick against his parents or that you are a Dedicated Satanist right now, so I really recommend to de-stress yourself first and foremost. It's not really worthy to worry and be like that about some problem. You should actually go talk to his family if they behave like that, and possibly involve the legal authorities if they have broken the law.

And now, don't get me wrong, but let me ask you a question: are you truly here for empowering and transforming yourself spiritually, or about asking favors from external beings without doing anything by your own to solve your problems (and actually yes, there are many things you can do)???Don't answer that now, think about it. And know your answer will show whether SS is for you or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liciaxnick14" <delishalane14@... wrote:

Hi my name is Delicia and I'm new to this. I was raised in a southern Baptist household but my feelings changed when I meet my fiancée. He opened my mind to the spiritual world outside of the Bible and the churches. If that one God is so really why aren't the others just as real? And we are but lowly mortals who are we to deny them the worship they clearly deserve? I have been researching a every God and Goddess mentioned in history and am now officially converting. These Gods have saved me from despair when my love was taken from me. They even returned him to me. But no I must seek out their assistance again as well as any fellow believers. My fiancee has been taken from me again. The stress of his family separating us caused me to become very ill and lose our unborn child. They had him placed in a mental hospital because he couldn't handle the strain of being separated from his soon to be wife and child but they would not allow us to be together. Please is there anyone who can help us? We have already lost the most precious thing in our lives to their hate, I couldn't bear to lose him too.

I agree 100%. Great reply.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  I think you have the wrong idea, no offense. The point of Satanism and Satan/Enki's our Gods' is to bring us Spiritual knowledge (like power meditation, kundalini yoga and magick) and guide us so that we may use this knowledge to improve our lives and empower our souls and become Gods. It's not about depending on them all the time to help us, but helping ourselves by applying the knowledge they give us. They are mostly our teachers and guides, not sort of babysitters. To help you understand, instead of doing things for us, they teach us to do these things for ourselves without depending on them.

Likewise, since they're superior beings, they don't require nor demand us to worship them slavishly. Only those who have an inferiority complex and insecurity want people to grovel over them. We do honor and acknowledge them, but we don't really grovel over them, and groveling doesn't really bring you extra bonus from them.

All I can do is to tell you to read the JoS site first of all, study everything there. I doubt you'll be advanced enough to use black magick against his parents or that you are a Dedicated Satanist right now, so I really recommend to de-stress yourself first and foremost. It's not really worthy to worry and be like that about some problem. You should actually go talk to his family if they behave like that, and possibly involve the legal authorities if they have broken the law.

And now, don't get me wrong, but let me ask you a question: are you truly here for empowering and transforming yourself spiritually, or about asking favors from external beings without doing anything by your own to solve your problems (and actually yes, there are many things you can do)???Don't answer that now, think about it. And know your answer will show whether SS is for you or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liciaxnick14" <delishalane14@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back