Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello Everyone!

blackmagickdrifter

As I am new to this group I wish to say hello to HP Maxine and everyone. I believe the JOS site and this study group will benefit me in learning more about and developing my relationship with Satan. I am certainly glad to be here with everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Welcome,
The first thing I did as a newbe,was read the JoS site all the way through.It makes a big difference in your understanding about what we believe.
HAIL SATAN!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 4:20:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello Everyone!

As I am new to this group I wish to say hello to HP Maxine and everyone. I believe the JOS site and this study group will benefit me in learning more about and developing my relationship with Satan. I am certainly glad to be here with everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Welcome! Its always nice to have an addition to our family!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "blackmagickdrifter" <rcounts1965@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:20:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Welcome,
The first thing I did as a newbe,was read the JoS site all the way through.It
makes a big difference in your understanding about what we believe.
HAIL SATAN!
Brian.

Yes Brian I am in the process of reading the JOS site and thank you for the welcome.
HAIL SATAN!!
blackmagickdrifter
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 4:20:25 PM

As I am new to this group I wish to say hello to HP Maxine and everyone. I
believe the JOS site and this study group will benefit me in learning more about
and developing my relationship with Satan. I am certainly glad to be here with
everyone.

HAIL SATAN!!

And I thank you for the welcome it's great to be here with you!
HAIL SATAN!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Welcome! Its always nice to have an addition to our family!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:20:25
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi! I am a new member who is just looking to connect. I have been a Witch for a long time, then more of a dark Witch. I have been following Michael Ford's books lately. I have read Anton LaVey's stuff and I liked it, but did not want to follow Anton LaVey. I am proficient in both tarot and astrology, and have been around the occult scene for a long time. I believe Satan and Demons are real, and have had a connection with Asmodeus for a while. I also like Hecate quite a bit. There are many demons as well as deites I like. My secret is, and nobody knows this, that I am a follower of Satan. There, I said it, "out of the closet" for the first time. Oh, lol, if May 21 is judgement day, then please Jesus, take the Christians and get them out of here, it's a win-win situation; they can go to heaven and we can be rid of them once and for all, lol -- I cannot stand Christians -- they are the most hypocritical, narrowo-minded, stupid, holier than thou, moral majority idiots I have had the misfortune to know. Thanks for reading this and I hope I didn't overdo this for a first post!!--, lol

Sincerely,

midnight Raven

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Deborah" <morrighan21@... wrote:
Hi! I am a new member who is just looking to connect. I have been a Witch for a long time, then more of a dark Witch. I have been following Michael Ford's books lately. I have read Anton LaVey's stuff and I liked it, but did not want to follow Anton LaVey. I am proficient in both tarot and astrology, and have been around the occult scene for a long time. I believe Satan and Demons are real, and have had a connection with Asmodeus for a while. I also like Hecate quite a bit. There are many demons as well as deites I like. My secret is, and nobody knows this, that I am a follower of Satan. There, I said it, "out of the closet" for the first time. Oh, lol, if May 21 is judgement day, then please Jesus, take the Christians and get them out of here, it's a win-win situation; they can go to heaven and we can be rid of them once and for all, lol -- I cannot stand Christians -- they are the most hypocritical, narrowo-minded, stupid, holier than thou, moral majority idiots I have had the misfortune to know. Thanks for reading this and I hope I didn't overdo this for a first post!!--, lol

Sincerely,

midnight Raven
I think your doing just fine.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome! Glad you are here, did you check out the meditations on the JoS main site yet? I think you will love it. 88Dante

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Deborah <morrighan21@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 12:24 PM

Sincerely,

midnight Raven
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Greetings midnight Raven,
I too have been a witch for many years.Even had a coven for over 5 years.But after 15 years,I found when I came to Satan,that I was very miss lead even as a pagan.I have found that Satanism is true witchcraft.As Dante said,read as much of this site,as you can find time too. http://www.joyofsatan.org/
If you are like me you will find that most of your occult library is corrupted,and just needs to be disposed of.I recommend a good book burning,as my wife and I did.Last Sunday I made the decision to burn all the books,that I felt had nothing but lies in them about our Father Satan.Still not finished preening my library,but working on it.It felt so good to watch the buy-bulls,and all the RHP bullshit burn that we owned(as I had a very extensive library),just like the church burned so much of the original pagan teachings.Kind of a tit for tat if you will.I know Father Satan was proud.My thinking is I don't want ANY ONE ELSE to be able to read those lies either.Your decision though of course.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello Everyone!
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 4:58 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome! Glad you are here, did you check out the meditations on the JoS main site yet? I think you will love it. 88Dante

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Deborah <morrighan21@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 12:24 PM

Sincerely,

midnight Raven
[/TD]
[/TD]

Greetings Deborah. I am a witch like you, Satanist, and doesn't it feel good to come out of that closet???

HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Deborah" <morrighan21@... wrote:

Sincerely,

midnight Raven

Nice to meet you! And welcome! Trust in Father Satan/Lucifer; he'll
not lead you wrong. Hail Father Satan always!

Ceridwyn

On 5/22/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Greetings Deborah. I am a witch like you, Satanist, and doesn't it feel good
to come out of that closet???

HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL

Hi! I am a new member who is just looking to connect. I have been a
Witch for a long time, then more of a dark Witch. I have been following
Michael Ford's books lately. I have read Anton LaVey's stuff and I liked
it, but did not want to follow Anton LaVey. I am proficient in both tarot
and astrology, and have been around the occult scene for a long time. I
believe Satan and Demons are real, and have had a connection with Asmodeus
for a while. I also like Hecate quite a bit. There are many demons as
well as deites I like. My secret is, and nobody knows this, that I am a
follower of Satan. There, I said it, "out of the closet" for the first
time. Oh, lol, if May 21 is judgement day, then please Jesus, take the
Christians and get them out of here, it's a win-win situation; they can go
to heaven and we can be rid of them once and for all, lol -- I cannot
stand Christians -- they are the most hypocritical, narrowo-minded,
stupid, holier than thou, moral majority idiots I have had the misfortune
to know. Thanks for reading this and I hope I didn't overdo this for a
first post!!--, lol

Sincerely,

midnight Raven

Hello Everyone,
For the past week or so I have been reading a lot of information from the "Joyofsatan" website. I have started to grow this huge amount of hatred towards the Jews and Christians. I am at the moment reading about "Exposing Islam" and then will read each and every piece of information on the website. I used to always think that Hitler was a bad guy, and those poor Jews. But, now I see how everything tends to work in this place we call our world. The poor children which were slaughtered for all those Jewish blood sacrifices. 

I grew up in an Indian Household, but didn't really live entirely in India. Travelled the world during my teen years. During my high-school, I was involved in various Martial Arts classes from Hwa Rang Do, Japanese Jiujitsu, Muay Thai, MMA, and Inter-school Wrestling Championships. I grew this addiction to all these Martial Arts and had no clue of what Qi or Bio-electricity was until I started practicing Qi-Gong by myself everyday in the morning for around 5 months. I don't know why I stopped but I think it was because I had to prepare for college applications and all. But, one thing that surprised me was that I could focus my energy on particular parts of the body which to me was freaky. I could feel my aura around myself. I never understood what it meant or what it was. But, I feel that I had strong psychic abilities, I also had no fear if some bad situation would arise. And as a child I used to hear voices in my head that would tell me to do things, and I would do them. My parents used to take me to the doctor a lot( I don't remember why). As in as a kid what would I know. I wanted to ask does me practicing Martial Arts for 3.5 years and Qi-Gong for 5 Months have anything to do with me able to control my energy and feel the heat moving through my body?

I always wanted to be a Buddhist, for the spiritual part of it. I even begged my parents to let me learn Shaolin Kung Fu for a period of 5 years at a temple in China. But my parents refused and I ended up lost, depressed, and drug addicted for 3 years. Was studying something I had no clue off. I started growing hatred for everyone around me, I didn't understand why were we supposed to follow this routine of finishing school, getting in college, and then graduating college, and then working your entire life like a bunch of slaves. I soon lost interest in everything and became fearful of everything that happened around me. I used to be super kind and gullible, the nicest guy. But, now I just started to stop caring about anything. I became totally ignorant to my surroundings. But, soon after my college completed I wanted to be part of a community which believed in Spirituality in the ways I believed in it. And I am very glad that I have found it. I get this really weird feeling that I should've been a part this before.

I don't even remember how I got to the "www.Joyofsatan.com" website. I just want to thank all the High Priestesses and Priests for creating a website through which I have really learned a lot and am still learning. I see Satan as my true GOD.
Also I had one question, When I dedicate my soul to Satan will it do something to me? I mean what will happen afterwards? I will still be me right? Can someone please just explain the procedure. I read the information on the website but am still confused. 

Hail Satan!

-Anant 

When dedicating yourself to Father it's not a soul exchange, you will be yourself nothing about you will change but the fact that you now serve Father Satan. Be aware the enemy WILL come for you because they feel you breaking their curse, in my case my fear for needles was amplified and I thought I was going to have a heart attack from the anxiety of pricking myself. In my mind, I knew I'd rather die than continued to have a curse over my head so here I am today dedicated and proud. I didn't see Father because I am one of the poor souls who doesn't have abilities yet, but since you say you have something going on, who knows you may see him. Don't be afraid once the ceremony is over you'll feel his protective energy all around you, it's really an experience. Good luck in your journey o/
Hail Satan

Welcome my friend,

yes, Qi-Gong and such programs can play role in making people more spiritual or psychic, so to say.

When you dedicate your soul to Satan, this will put you under his protection from astral entities who wish nothing but the death of all Satanists. This means, that you'll be able to meditate and advance freely.

No, you won't change, and you'll still be you, even your soul will still be 100% yours. just follow the directions on the web page and you'll be fine. No need for these wombo jombo superstitious :p

Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hi, AnantLol of course you are still you. Satan never forced anyone to be anybody. He want us to be ourself, and advancing ourself with meditation so we grow up to be the most of us. After you did the dedication ritual, you will get a guardian Demon to protect and help you in your journey. I believe you are sensitive to energy, you might feel something during the ritual ;) the more you meditate, the more you will feel positivity coming into your life (I know this because this happened to me, you might wanna write a journal to notice changing in you).You are Indian, right? I’m pretty sure you are familiar with Lord Shiva. Satan is known as Shiva in our culture. He is the Mahayogi! :)Jay Mahadev!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, November 5, 2017, 10:03 PM, abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello Everyone,
For the past week or so I have been reading a lot of information from the "Joyofsatan" website. I have started to grow this huge amount of hatred towards the Jews and Christians. I am at the moment reading about "Exposing Islam" and then will read each and every piece of information on the website. I used to always think that Hitler was a bad guy, and those poor Jews. But, now I see how everything tends to work in this place we call our world. The poor children which were slaughtered for all those Jewish blood sacrifices. 

I grew up in an Indian Household, but didn't really live entirely in India. Travelled the world during my teen years. During my high-school, I was involved in various Martial Arts classes from Hwa Rang Do, Japanese Jiujitsu, Muay Thai, MMA, and Inter-school Wrestling Championships. I grew this addiction to all these Martial Arts and had no clue of what Qi or Bio-electricity was until I started practicing Qi-Gong by myself everyday in the morning for around 5 months. I don't know why I stopped but I think it was because I had to prepare for college applications and all. But, one thing that surprised me was that I could focus my energy on particular parts of the body which to me was freaky. I could feel my aura around myself. I never understood what it meant or what it was. But, I feel that I had strong psychic abilities, I also had no fear if some bad situation would arise. And as a child I used to hear voices in my head that would tell me to do things, and I would do them. My parents used to take me to the doctor a lot( I don't remember why). As in as a kid what would I know. I wanted to ask does me practicing Martial Arts for 3.5 years and Qi-Gong for 5 Months have anything to do with me able to control my energy and feel the heat moving through my body?

I always wanted to be a Buddhist, for the spiritual part of it. I even begged my parents to let me learn Shaolin Kung Fu for a period of 5 years at a temple in China. But my parents refused and I ended up lost, depressed, and drug addicted for 3 years. Was studying something I had no clue off. I started growing hatred for everyone around me, I didn't understand why were we supposed to follow this routine of finishing school, getting in college, and then graduating college, and then working your entire life like a bunch of slaves. I soon lost interest in everything and became fearful of everything that happened around me. I used to be super kind and gullible, the nicest guy. But, now I just started to stop caring about anything. I became totally ignorant to my surroundings. But, soon after my college completed I wanted to be part of a community which believed in Spirituality in the ways I believed in it. And I am very glad that I have found it. I get this really weird feeling that I should've been a part this before.

I don't even remember how I got to the "www.Joyofsatan.com" website. I just want to thank all the High Priestesses and Priests for creating a website through which I have really learned a lot and am still learning. I see Satan as my true GOD.
Also I had one question, When I dedicate my soul to Satan will it do something to me? I mean what will happen afterwards? I will still be me right? Can someone please just explain the procedure. I read the information on the website but am still confused. 

Hail Satan!

-Anant 

Thankyou dear ones for clarifying what I was confused with. 

I will do so. 

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 5:19 PM, "Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, AnantLol of course you are still you. Satan never forced anyone to be anybody. He want us to be ourself, and advancing ourself with meditation so we grow up to be the most of us. After you did the dedication ritual, you will get a guardian Demon to protect and help you in your journey. I believe you are sensitive to energy, you might feel something during the ritual ;) the more you meditate, the more you will feel positivity coming into your life (I know this because this happened to me, you might wanna write a journal to notice changing in you).You are Indian, right? I’m pretty sure you are familiar with Lord Shiva. Satan is known as Shiva in our culture. He is the Mahayogi! :)Jay Mahadev!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, November 5, 2017, 10:03 PM, abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello Everyone,

Hail Satan!

-Anant 

Welcome to the JOS, Anant. Doing the dedication ritual will protect you from Satan's enemies. You will also be safer in doing the meditations that are advanced practitioners when you're ready to do the meditations.You were meant to find the JOS. The JOS can help you in the direction you want to take in your life as well. Satan will guide you as well as you are new and help set things in the right direction for you as well. I would also suggest starting the Hell's Army training program if you haven't and work on opening your chakras. Please know that there are no mediators in Satanism, but this is something I have started when I was new years ago to Joy of Satan, which I can tell you from experience has changed my life entire life. I thought sharing a couple of beginner tips would help you get started, but the Joy of Satan clergy and members will all be willing to help you out, and I have just recently joined the e-group as well.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

How did you send your message through the future. On yahoo it shows you sent your message on the 27th of November 2017, and today is the 10th of November.?

What is the hell's army training program? I want to start on it. But I haven't meditated in 2 years. I have started but I've only done 2 days.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 12:52 AM, darknessislight666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Welcome to the JOS, Anant. Doing the dedication ritual will protect you from Satan's enemies. You will also be safer in doing the meditations that are advanced practitioners when you're ready to do the meditations.You were meant to find the JOS. The JOS can help you in the direction you want to take in your life as well. Satan will guide you as well as you are new and help set things in the right direction for you as well. I would also suggest starting the Hell's Army training program if you haven't and work on opening your chakras. Please know that there are no mediators in Satanism, but this is something I have started when I was new years ago to Joy of Satan, which I can tell you from experience has changed my life entire life. I thought sharing a couple of beginner tips would help you get started, but the Joy of Satan clergy and members will all be willing to help you out, and I have just recently joined the e-group as well.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back