Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hate crime victim

mefastofeles666

Hello, My name is Matthew Shawn Waldor Butler Pennsylvania, I am currently a victim of no touch tourture, I have been battleing this for the last 16 months, I believe I was a victim of corporate blacklisting.
I was lucky to have been able to read Sheryl Welsh's site after it first started and they were harrassed me about having intell inside and then everything started to get worse. I had been terminated from my job after death threats and had gotten a lawyer to sue. Then with them getting the co-operation of local police and the people of Butler City, telling them it was some sort of game, they used the street theater, thrown out of my apartment, false arrests, constant talking about what they see out of my eyes, interjecting thoughts, visions, dreams, emotion manipulation, death threats with voices in my head then advancing it to external voices, ect..... since the start of it they have advanced the technoligy beyond what was happening when it first started. I also was being attacked with the Psychotronics. They talk while I dream to stimulate visual representation of words, listen to my super subconcious and my spirit thought so it seems. They flash subconcious visuals, repeat verbatum all thoughts, subconsious thought, super subconcious thought. Hold me down in dreams, cause pain in dreams, smells in dreams, vivid 3D dreams, and do the same as I start to first reach the lower alpha brain waves. Explosions, hit me with low frequency pulses to disrupt my ability to read, think, ect. while the whole time they were degrading me also about being a "niger loving, devil worshiping, faggot" But they continue to threaten to kill me and my family if I dont back down and kill myself. It has been fustrating to say the least to barely survive the worse of it and continually try to educate everyone around me as to what I am going thru, the Butler County Police know who these people are as they were first told that it was a game and to co-operate,there are alot of people that know who all is involved, although not many people really believe it is the no touch tourture. Even my family was approched by these people and they set up the old farm house with electronics where i was tourtured the most for 5 months till it was burned down to cover up the evidence. This started out as a method of getting a paranoid schizophrenic
case against me because of the death treats and all at Portola. Before this happened I was also forced by work to get a psych exam as the guys I worked with tried to say I might come in shooting and the tests said there was little or no chance of that, then they tried to set me up by bringing a gun into work to put in my car ect.... which I prevented, my machine was sabotaged, ect..... then terminated and no unemployment. Which I hired an attorney from Joseph Chivers of the employee rights group. After this it was rumored through town that there was a Gotti hit on me and that the FBI was going to put me on witness protection. Then came attemps to get me in busses, cars ect..... which i avoided then people broke into my apartment and also had been outside my apartment talking shooting me, everyone in town was threatened to not say anything to me about what was going on. I called the pittsburgh FBI they said if no agent talked to me to my face it was probely a hoax. I was then kick out of my apartment, living in my car, they were plotting to assassinate Barack Obama which I prevented by getting the word around Butler. I contacted the Secret Service, and they thought I was joking. I was then falsely arrested and bailed out into an old farm house where I was No Touch Tourtured for 5 Months then it burned down and I was arrested again and spent 6 months in Armstrong and Butler Prison, where I was still going through no touch tourture. I just got out, They continue to threaten to kill my children and family, I have been trying to keep everyone alive but they keep threatening to go to guns and I am typing this to keep my family and myself alive or at least a record incase I am murdered.

are you fucking serious?.....- at a loss of words. (Oct. 21, 2009)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mefastofeles666" <mefastofeles666@... wrote:

Hello, My name is Matthew Shawn Waldor Butler Pennsylvania, I am currently a victim of no touch tourture, I have been battleing this for the last 16 months, I believe I was a victim of corporate blacklisting.
I was lucky to have been able to read Sheryl Welsh's site after it first started and they were harrassed me about having intell inside and then everything started to get worse. I had been terminated from my job after death threats and had gotten a lawyer to sue. Then with them getting the co-operation of local police and the people of Butler City, telling them it was some sort of game, they used the street theater, thrown out of my apartment, false arrests, constant talking about what they see out of my eyes, interjecting thoughts, visions, dreams, emotion manipulation, death threats with voices in my head then advancing it to external voices, ect..... since the start of it they have advanced the technoligy beyond what was happening when it first started. I also was being attacked with the Psychotronics. They talk while I dream to stimulate visual representation of words, listen to my super subconcious and my spirit thought so it seems. They flash subconcious visuals, repeat verbatum all thoughts, subconsious thought, super subconcious thought. Hold me down in dreams, cause pain in dreams, smells in dreams, vivid 3D dreams, and do the same as I start to first reach the lower alpha brain waves. Explosions, hit me with low frequency pulses to disrupt my ability to read, think, ect. while the whole time they were degrading me also about being a "niger loving, devil worshiping, faggot" But they continue to threaten to kill me and my family if I dont back down and kill myself. It has been fustrating to say the least to barely survive the worse of it and continually try to educate everyone around me as to what I am going thru, the Butler County Police know who these people are as they were first told that it was a game and to co-operate,there are alot of people that know who all is involved, although not many people really believe it is the no touch tourture. Even my family was approched by these people and they set up the old farm house with electronics where i was tourtured the most for 5 months till it was burned down to cover up the evidence. This started out as a method of getting a paranoid schizophrenic
case against me because of the death treats and all at Portola. Before this happened I was also forced by work to get a psych exam as the guys I worked with tried to say I might come in shooting and the tests said there was little or no chance of that, then they tried to set me up by bringing a gun into work to put in my car ect.... which I prevented, my machine was sabotaged, ect..... then terminated and no unemployment. Which I hired an attorney from Joseph Chivers of the employee rights group. After this it was rumored through town that there was a Gotti hit on me and that the FBI was going to put me on witness protection. Then came attemps to get me in busses, cars ect..... which i avoided then people broke into my apartment and also had been outside my apartment talking shooting me, everyone in town was threatened to not say anything to me about what was going on. I called the pittsburgh FBI they said if no agent talked to me to my face it was probely a hoax. I was then kick out of my apartment, living in my car, they were plotting to assassinate Barack Obama which I prevented by getting the word around Butler. I contacted the Secret Service, and they thought I was joking. I was then falsely arrested and bailed out into an old farm house where I was No Touch Tourtured for 5 Months then it burned down and I was arrested again and spent 6 months in Armstrong and Butler Prison, where I was still going through no touch tourture. I just got out, They continue to threaten to kill my children and family, I have been trying to keep everyone alive but they keep threatening to go to guns and I am typing this to keep my family and myself alive or at least a record incase I am murdered.

Extremely interesting. Do you have any idea what group is targeting you specifically? Also, I would suggest moving. You may have saved Barak Obama, but one save is enough; your family comes first. As for their attacks in your dreams, I suggest you do some intense meditation. They are on your turf when they invade your dreams, and you need to make them regret trespassing. If you were in my area, I could hypnotize you and see what I could do to help; set up some internal defenses and whatnot. I wish you the best of luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mefastofeles666" <mefastofeles666@... wrote:

that's messed up man... really. I'm going to talk to Orobas about this but I'd suggest talking to him yourself. May the blessings of the gods be upon you my brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mefastofeles666" <mefastofeles666@ wrote:

yeah you're right, my comment was messed up, all apologies. i just thought i should have a sense of humor in my comment while i was asking if he was for real.
to be honest i didn't read much of the post, but i can relate to this guy in a way---- i keep a journal in a safe place with all the details of the people who i used to be involved with in case i get murdered--- i just would never think of posting something like that on an anonymous group.
i am more sensitive to this guy now though and i can realize that he needs some help of some kind, and sometimes a forum like this can be the only release for extreme anxiety. i am schizophrenic and bipolar too so i know first hand what this guy's situation can be like.
so once again, i apologize.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amber" <takigakureninkei@... wrote:

that's messed up man... really. I'm going to talk to Orobas about this but I'd suggest talking to him yourself. May the blessings of the gods be upon you my brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <thefishmanchris2@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mefastofeles666" <mefastofeles666@ wrote:

I may be in prison soon, due to unpayed fines due to the events that I had contacted you about previously. I have gotten an MRI of my brain and it should be on file at the Butler Memorial Hospital. Also Xrays of my head and chest, these people have been trying to hide the results of these tests, I have them on CD's and a Thumb Drive may also send them to my email address if the app. isnt to big. I have been forced into homelessness and anyone I have stayed with has been  threatened so that I got thrown out, also all the bussinesses open at night have been told to keep and eye out for me and to not let me use the bathrooms for very long and to contact the police if I loiter, this is a blatant effort with the help of the community to force me to back down. Also they want me to leave Butler Pa. and the arrest which is planned for my birthday (tommorro) 10-27-09 is part of the continued attacks against me and others in Pennsylvania.  If/When they put me into prison for unpaid fines and back child support due to Portola’s Blacklisting me it will be the Butler or Armstrong Pa. Prison. If I can attach it I am sending my brains MRI so you can see the damadge made by the long term use of electromagnetic.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 3:18:45 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: hate crime victim

yeah you're right, my comment was messed up, all apologies. i just thought i should have a sense of humor in my comment while i was asking if he was for real.
to be honest i didn't read much of the post, but i can relate to this guy in a way---- i keep a journal in a safe place with all the details of the people who i used to be involved with in case i get murdered--- i just would never think of posting something like that on an anonymous group.
i am more sensitive to this guy now though and i can realize that he needs some help of some kind, and sometimes a forum like this can be the only release for extreme anxiety. i am schizophrenic and bipolar too so i know first hand what this guy's situation can be like.
so once again, i apologize.

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Amber" <takigakureninkei@ ... wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Christopher" <thefishmanchris2@ wrote:

are you fucking serious?.... .- at a loss of words. (Oct. 21, 2009)

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "mefastofeles666" <mefastofeles666@ wrote:

Hello, My name is Matthew Shawn Waldor Butler Pennsylvania, I am currently a victim of no touch tourture, I have been battleing this for
the last 16 months, I believe I was a victim of corporate blacklisting.
I was lucky to have been able to read Sheryl Welsh's site after it first started and they were harrassed me about having intell inside and then everything started to get worse. I had been terminated from my job after death threats and had gotten a lawyer to sue. Then with them getting the co-operation of local police and the people of Butler City, telling them it was some sort of game, they used the street theater, thrown out of my apartment, false arrests, constant talking about what they see out of my eyes, interjecting thoughts, visions, dreams, emotion manipulation, death threats with voices in my head then advancing it to external voices, ect..... since the start of it they have advanced the technoligy beyond what was happening when it first started. I also was being attacked with the Psychotronics. They talk while I dream to stimulate visual representation
of words, listen to my super subconcious and my spirit thought so it seems. They flash subconcious visuals, repeat verbatum all thoughts, subconsious thought, super subconcious thought. Hold me down in dreams, cause pain in dreams, smells in dreams, vivid 3D dreams, and do the same as I start to first reach the lower alpha brain waves. Explosions, hit me with low frequency pulses to disrupt my ability to read, think, ect. while the whole time they were degrading me also about being a "niger loving, devil worshiping, faggot" But they continue to threaten to kill me and my family if I dont back down and kill myself. It has been fustrating to say the least to barely survive the worse of it and continually try to educate everyone around me as to what I am going thru, the Butler County Police know who these people are as they were first told that it was a game and to co-operate,there are alot of people that know who all is involved, although not many people really believe it is the no touch tourture. Even my family was approched by these people and they set up the old farm house with electronics where i was tourtured the most for 5 months till it was burned down to cover up the evidence. This started out as a method of getting a paranoid schizophrenic
case against me because of the death treats and all at Portola. Before this happened I was also forced by work to get a psych exam as the guys I worked with tried to say I might come in shooting and the tests said there was little or no chance of that, then they tried to set me up by bringing a gun into work to put in my car ect.... which I prevented, my machine was sabotaged, ect..... then terminated and no unemployment. Which I hired an attorney from Joseph Chivers of the employee rights group. After this it was rumored through town that there was a Gotti hit on me and that the FBI was going to put me on witness protection. Then came
attemps to get me in busses, cars ect..... which i avoided then people broke into my apartment and also had been outside my apartment talking shooting me, everyone in town was threatened to not say anything to me about what was going on. I called the pittsburgh FBI they said if no agent talked to me to my face it was probely a hoax. I was then kick out of my apartment, living in my car, they were plotting to assassinate Barack Obama which I prevented by getting the word around Butler. I contacted the Secret Service, and they thought I was joking. I was then falsely arrested and bailed out into an old farm house where I was No Touch Tourtured for 5 Months then it burned down and I was arrested again and spent 6 months in Armstrong and Butler Prison, where I was still going through no touch tourture. I just got out, They continue to threaten to kill my children and family, I have been trying to keep everyone alive but they keep threatening to go to guns and I am typing this to keep my family and myself alive or at least a record incase I am murdered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back