Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has any advanced SS here developed a Siddhi or more than one?

Isisd

I am curious and fascinated by this topic. I'd love to hear the experiences of advanced brothers and sisters in developing siddhis or the path they had to go through in order to regain them (as some of use remember having such abilities as kids, but forgot how to use them as we grew up due to social conditioning or/and religious trauma). I'd love to read the personal process of developing such powers from anyone who wants to share it on the community.

Yes.

I don't believe in shiddis.
First improve your Saturnine aspects so as not to get confused.

I don't believe in shiddis.
First improve your Saturnine aspects so as not to get confused.
Siddhis are psychic abilities such as being able to perform pyrokinesis, telekinesis, telepathic communication etc. They are real in the sense that they are possible but the amount of work and practice required to master these obviously is enormous as most people can understand. There are also people who are not Spiritual Satanists or never practiced spirituality in their current life who possess those abilities due to having practiced them in previous lives, but the numbers and so small we are not going to hear about them most of the time. I've heard about cases but is difficult to tell whether they are real or not. Nonetheless, the knowledge to practice these has been made public for many years by JoS and I am sure there are many Satanists who have been training and experiencing with them for a long time but obviously nobody is going to see them show off any time now or in the close future as this is not the purpose of siddhis.

Siddhis are psychic abilities such as being able to perform pyrokinesis, telekinesis, telepathic communication etc. They are real in the sense that they are possible but the amount of work and practice required to master these obviously is enormous as most people can understand. There are also people who are not Spiritual Satanists or never practiced spirituality in their current life who possess those abilities due to having practiced them in previous lives, but the numbers and so small we are not going to hear about them most of the time. I've heard about cases but is difficult to tell whether they are real or not. Nonetheless, the knowledge to practice these has been made public for many years by JoS and I am sure there are many Satanists who have been training and experiencing with them for a long time but obviously nobody is going to see them show off any time now or in the close future as this is not the purpose of siddhis.
Ok, I only said that comment because I wanted someone to give a detailed explanation about shiddis.
Thank you for your help

Ok, I only said that comment because I wanted someone to give a detailed explanation about shiddis.
Thank you for your help
I see, these are also explained in great detail on the JoS site as well. The way the information is structured on JoS is designed to provide a throughout and complete understanding of the entire aspect of what the mind is capable of through practice and meditation. The JoS provides enough knowledge which, if used accordingly one can go a very long way in advancement. If you have the time, it will be beneficial for your overall understanding of spirituality to read the JoS site bit by bit and then start practicing all this information.

I see, these are also explained in great detail on the JoS site as well. The way the information is structured on JoS is designed to provide a throughout and complete understanding of the entire aspect of what the mind is capable of through practice and meditation. The JoS provides enough knowledge which, if used accordingly one can go a very long way in advancement. If you have the time, it will be beneficial for your overall understanding of spirituality to read the JoS site bit by bit and then start practicing all this information.
I've practiced and I've read.
I don't do everything because it's impossible

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back