Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Half gods?

Austyn Rivera

Is it possible to have a child with one of the gods. I was thinkin cuz i just read homers oddesy and i was at the part where they introduced achilles and how he was the son of a mortal and an immortal.... Which leads back to my question, is it possible to be born a half god?

YES. Many Demons, especially Azazel and the Igigi fathered many children with human wives. Even in the Lost Book of Enki mentions Enki/Satan having sons with "earthling" women.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

Is it possible to have a child with one of the gods. I was thinkin cuz i just read homers oddesy and i was at the part where they introduced achilles and how he was the son of a mortal and an immortal.... Which leads back to my question, is it possible to be born a half god?

On the Joy of Satan website if you look under some Gods names like Asmodeus he says" He has a Father who is a God and a Human Mother". I listed him on my website http://satanssite.yolasite.com/link.php
as he is Set's son, Satan's grandson, along with Asmodeus twin brother Abraxas. Before xtianity tried to rewrite Greek history you can find information on their names when you read about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

How would someone find out if they were part Demon? I used to have a voice in my head that was kinda like an imaginary friend, but he gave off energy like Demons, he feels like a physical part of my body and if i every get in trouble he takes over, heals me, but he is a physical and mental part of my body, it's kinda strange but if you want i can tell you more about him. He goes by the name Rick if that helps.
Thanks
Brother Ryan,
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

YES. Many Demons, especially Azazel and the Igigi fathered many children with human wives. Even in the Lost Book of Enki mentions Enki/Satan having sons with "earthling" women.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back