Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greek gods/goddesses

demonic_fury29

This may sound like a stupid question but did the Greek gods/goddesses ever exist - or still do?

I learned about them back in highschool and still fasinated by them.

It's something I will never get over with lol

Yeah sure they did exist and they are still relevant for example Mammon is Zeus ,and Oriax is dionysus .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:43:31 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greek gods/goddesses
  This may sound like a stupid question but did the Greek gods/goddesses ever exist - or still do?

They are our Demons. Astaroth/Aphrodite, Azazel/Apollo, Satan/Poseidon, Hermes/Thoth and many others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Google for god PAN one of ancient Greek gods. Looks familiar?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Yeah sure they did exist and they are still relevant for example Mammon is Zeus ,and Oriax is dionysus .Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:43:31
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greek gods/goddesses

Are you serious azazel is Apollo please tell me more .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:38:31 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses
  They are our Demons. Astaroth/Aphrodite, Azazel/Apollo, Satan/Poseidon, Hermes/Thoth and many others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/423    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 5:36:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses
  Google for god PAN one of ancient Greek gods. Looks familiar?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Yeah sure they did exist and they are still relevant for example Mammon is Zeus ,and Oriax is dionysus .Hail Satan

Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:43:31
To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greek gods/goddesses

What about Athena, she is my fav.

What's her other name?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Someone previously said she's Crocell.

What's her other name?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

I was thinking that Athena could be Lilith since both of them had the Owl as sacred animal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What's her other name?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Lilith is not exactly a virgin...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

I was thinking that Athena could be Lilith since both of them had the Owl as sacred animal.

What's her other name?

Athena being a virgin sounds more like an allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

What's her other name?

No Athena is Astaroth .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:46:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses

What's her other name?

No people Athena is astaroth check it up in google .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:52:16 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses

What's her other name?

Please can you guys post more of the Gods and Goddess name is Greek .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:56:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

What's her other name?

Astarte is certainly the Goddess Aphrodite.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

No Athena is Astaroth .Hail Satan

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:46:28

What's her other name?

Google is full of shit regarding the Gods.

No people Athena is astaroth check it up in google .Hail Satan

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:52:16

What's her other name?

Athena is identified with goddess in the Egyptian pantheon.As most of the Greek gods.Some of Greek and Roman gods and goddess Christians were show as demons and the others adopted as their own saints.

Lilith is most likely Lamia from Greek mythology,a mistress of the god Zeus. Later traditions referred to Lamiae; as monsters similar to vampires and succubi that seduced young men and then fed on their blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

What's her other name?

Lord Mammon is so Zeus ... Satan always knew is Poseidon but before thought Enlil was Zeus, who is Enlil in Greek mythology?

Actually xian bullshit is not comparable to Greek mythology. Because Succubi are NOT vampires. In fact they hate vampirism, vampirism is of the enemy, of enemy angels and greys and also jews (who drink the blood of gentile children in their passover). They are normal Goddesses who instead having relationships with Gods they prefer to have with humans. That's it. They're like human wives to us, but usually much better: loving, caring and help us in our spiritual transformation. Many Eastern Tantric sources talk about certain Goddesses who do sex magick with humans and help them in their spiritual advancement. That's what Succubi are. See in tantric Buddhism and other eastern tantra sources. Of course they're not called Succubi there, but they're the same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gressil" <gressil@... wrote:

Athena is identified with goddess in the Egyptian pantheon.As most of the Greek gods.Some of Greek and Roman gods and goddess Christians were show as demons and the others adopted as their own saints.

Lilith is most likely Lamia from Greek mythology,a mistress of the god Zeus. Later traditions referred to Lamiae; as monsters similar to vampires and succubi that seduced young men and then fed on their blood.

What's her other name?

I believe being a virgin has to do with the re-birth that took place after the Magnum Opus, where the Soul is pure/new and your male and female aspects are merged, therefore there is no need to merge them anymore; 'sex' in the form of spiritual merging has happened, you connected male and female but after your rebirth you're a virgin, without the need to re-unite your male and female aspects. As a newborn. Thats the whole 'virginity' concept.

As for Athena, I personally believe she is Maat. If one looks up the traditional things the deities represent, it should be kind of evident. As Maat is a Godess of justice, Truth etc. Lilith could be as well be Hera. I don't see personally how Crocell could be Athena. Astaroth seems to apply 100% to Aphrodite.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

What is lucifuge rofocal and prince seere name in Greek mythology .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:07:29 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greek gods/goddesses
  I believe being a virgin has to do with the re-birth that took place after the Magnum Opus, where the Soul is pure/new and your male and female aspects are merged, therefore there is no need to merge them anymore; 'sex' in the form of spiritual merging has happened, you connected male and female but after your rebirth you're a virgin, without the need to re-unite your male and female aspects. As a newborn. Thats the whole 'virginity' concept.

As for Athena, I personally believe she is Maat. If one looks up the traditional things the deities represent, it should be kind of evident. As Maat is a Godess of justice, Truth etc. Lilith could be as well be Hera. I don't see personally how Crocell could be Athena. Astaroth seems to apply 100% to Aphrodite.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

Lilith is a very important Goddess and I'm pretty sure she did have her place in the 12 Pantheon. I had thought of Lilith being Hera as well since Hera is the Goddess of women. But she is also the wife of Zeus so it didn't really made any sense. Unless Hera being Zeus wife is an allegory. It could be, because Hera is the Goddess of women and Zeus the God of men so this could represent the merging of male and female. Anyhow, these are just my personal thoughts on the matter. What about Demeter who is the Goddess of fertility and nature and Artemis who is the Goddess of childbirth and hunt?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

Also the 12 Gods deal is not entirely centered around hieracy, but rather around the 12 steps of the Magnum Opus, allegories etc.

Like Zeus killing his father and that sort of deal. I believe Zeus and Hera are assosciated with the base and crown chakras. Zeus being a god of the Thunderbolts, supposedly, while Hera the ultimate female etc. The fact the identities are allegorical is supposed to show certain workings. Looking for brothers, sisters, mothers, wifes etc. While expecting to find an actual blood connection between the Gods, is just pointless in most cases.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Lilith is a very important Goddess and I'm pretty sure she did have her place in the 12 Pantheon. I had thought of Lilith being Hera as well since Hera is the Goddess of women. But she is also the wife of Zeus so it didn't really made any sense. Unless Hera being Zeus wife is an allegory. It could be, because Hera is the Goddess of women and Zeus the God of men so this could represent the merging of male and female. Anyhow, these are just my personal thoughts on the matter. What about Demeter who is the Goddess of fertility and nature and Artemis who is the Goddess of childbirth and hunt?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

As about Demeter and Artemis, I don't know in regards to that. I had the same question. I think finding which God corresponds to each Zodiac sign [Therefore working in the Magnum Opus] would really benefit in answering this. But nevertheless, they both were important. I think Artemis has to do with the Zodiac sign of Leo or Taurus, or Demeter has to do with Taurus or Aries.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

The Greek Gods were also associated with the planets in their Roman names. For instance, Aphrodite/Venus, Ares/Mars, Hermes/Mercury etc. Another obvious allegory is that of the birth of Athena where she supposedly came out of Zeus head after he had swallowed her mother. I'm not sure about the meaning though. The 12 Olympians could correspond to the 12 Zodiac signs, and the kind of blood connection they had with each other is indeed allegorical and not literal. Also, Aphrodite and Ares supposedly had a child together named Harmony and that could represent the equilibrium(=harmony) that is reached when the male(Mars energy) merges with the female one(Venus energy).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

As about Demeter and Artemis, I don't know in regards to that. I had the same question. I think finding which God corresponds to each Zodiac sign [Therefore working in the Magnum Opus] would really benefit in answering this. But nevertheless, they both were important. I think Artemis has to do with the Zodiac sign of Leo or Taurus, or Demeter has to do with Taurus or Aries.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What's her other name?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back