Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ghost Companion

mikael_karlsen

Since i was around 4 years old ive had a Ghost following me, and i call it a ghost companion.
And the effects of that let me read minds..or atleast the ghost told me stuff that i shouldnt have known, and i did know others secrets that i shouldnt have known.
So i can say that it gave me power and such stuff.

Now is this an usual occurance or is it something thats not so fully normal?

And, could it be possible that its a some form of demon from Enki?
But that wouldnt fully make sense since i just got interested in Satanism and havent done the ritual and such yet.

Wow i am soo jelous all my life thats all i wanted. A ghost companian and to be special and giftet. Eh :( u are lucky.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Robert" <rokkaro@... wrote:
Wow i am soo jelous all my life thats all i wanted. A ghost companian and to be special and giftet. Eh :( u are lucky.
Thank you, though i cant say im special. Gifted? Maybe but not so much that it makes me more different from any other person :)

About the luck part, yeah...see it bouth ways, its bouth a blessing and a curse.

And with the ghost companion, since i still doesnt know his/hers/its objective i cant say that its fully safe to say thats its a good thing ;)

But hey, add me on YM and we can chat sometimes.

SO AWSOME, WISH I WERE YOU.
MABY, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE INTERSESTED IT COMES TO YOU, BUT I DOUBT IT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@... wrote:

Since i was around 4 years old ive had a Ghost following me, and i call it a ghost companion.
And the effects of that let me read minds..or atleast the ghost told me stuff that i shouldnt have known, and i did know others secrets that i shouldnt have known.

But that wouldnt fully make sense since i just got interested in Satanism and havent done the ritual and such yet.

Firstly Please dont use BIG LETTERS THROUGH THE WHOLE TEXT.. thank you :)

And secondly, why does everyone want a ghost companion? Is there something ive missed about having one? :O

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lithiumkid666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@ wrote:

I agree, I have a "ghost companion" and I'm sorry to say, I don't like it. I mean he follows me EVERYWHERE and it makes me paranoid. If I could pass it onto someone else PLEASE TAKE HIM. I'd rather have a daemon companion at least daemons WON'T try to fuck with my head. Personally I think ghosts are pathetic creatures looking for someone who has a good life so that they can corrupt them. But that is just my opinion through experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@... wrote:

Firstly Please dont use BIG LETTERS THROUGH THE WHOLE TEXT.. thank you :)

And secondly, why does everyone want a ghost companion? Is there something ive missed about having one? :O

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lithiumkid666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikael_karlsen" <mikael_karlsen@ wrote:

The ghost might be your Guardian Spirit. This could be like a family member or a friend from a past or current life. Everyone has one but few people are able to see it. I have one as well, but I;'m still not sure of who it is. The ghost is nothing to be afraid of unless it is trying to harm you. If it tries to harm you, then it is a negative spirit or an angel. For a year or two I had Angel Gabe following me and pissing me off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back