Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists

ThomaSsS [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
First of all, Happy Winter Solstice and Happy Satan's Day to everyone! And since this is a time of gifts and presents, I am so very happy to present you a Satanic calendar for 2018 that contains the Satanic Holidays, the days for magical workings, void of course, magical squares and planetary ingresses, all in one place. Also the days of each of our 72 Goetia Gods are highlighted and their sigils are given.

This calendar has been optimised for many different time zones and for the four corners of the earth. However, due to time limitations, I was unable to create one for every single time zone there is, so I selected those I thought to be more important. If your time zone does not appear in the lists bellow, mention it in the comments and I'll create additional calendars. On the 13th page more info can be found; this is especially useful for Europe because there are so many countries in both "Western and Central Europe" and "Eastern Europe" to include them in the title. DST stands for Daylight Saving Time.

If your country is not listed but you know it's from the same time zone and follows the same time as one of the listed countries, then use that file. For instance, there are countries in Central America that are in the same time zone (and uses the same time) as Mexico, USA or Canada. Use one of those files. Same applies to areas in South Africa (UTC+2), Australia and North Eastern area (North-East to the Equator-Greenwich). Just double check the time zone and whether the Daylight Saving Time is or isn't observed.

You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after.

As for the background colours, blue - for Esbats, green - for Solstices and Equinoxes, purple - for the other 4 Satanic Sabbats. The background colour used for Demons' days, are the same as their candle colours (this can be handy if you want to light a candle for a specific God during his/her days).

Many credits go to Lydia for her contribution with the days for magical workings, planetary ingresses, and for her help and assistance throughout this whole project; to Cleo Aqualynn for her contribution with the dates for magical squares, and monthly descriptive texts; and to HP Hooded Cobra for supervising this project. Some parts of the monthly descriptive texts were taken from messages/sermons by High Priestesses such as HP Shannon Outlaw and HP Maxine.

Once again, Happy Yule :) Enjoy:

NORTH East:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

I'm going to add this to my signature for a while to promote it. ThomaSsS, excellent work on this, your effort was astounding. It looks great, and is very convenient and easy to use. This will make everything better for everyone.

Happy Yule Season everyone!

Excellent and glorious work. Things like that are when one really PROVES how caring for others can be wonderful, empty talk aside.

I am very happy for this. Glorious!

It was a great pleasure working on this, really. I'm very glad y'all like it and find it useful :D

@Stormblood yes, I'm aware of that but I wanted to maintain the division into 4 quarters and since both Iceland and the other UTC/GMT countries are in Europe, I added them with the rest of Europe.

@ZmajEriksson Oregon and California are in UTC-8 DST, while Washington is UTC-5 DST. But Lydia got a point about each researching his/her own time zone. It's really easy. Those parts of Arizona which don't observe the daylight saving time, are in UTC-7 no DST

ZmajEriksson said:
I noticed the date given for workings of "peace, love, social life" for this month is on a Thursday. Does this mean I can start a love spell on someone that day and it be completely effective even though love spells are supposed to start on Fridays?
Thursday, ruled by Jupiter, Jupiter rules good luck, good things in general. Love spells can be done on Thursdays, as well as Sundays and Mondays. Friday may be best, but second best is far better than nothing.

Gremory666 said:
please give full 2019 calendar spiritual satanist
It has been up since December, it's in my signature as well:

2019 Calendar for SS!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back