Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For the New Members... Again! :O

Light Yagami

Aaah, I constantly see new people posting messages and questions about things that have already been repeatedly answered.
So, please:- do make a "search" in the group's conversations for any keywords you might be interested in.- If you have not already studied www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com please do so, as most of your questions will be answered there!
- our HPs (High Priests/esses) are extremely busy, so do not expect for them to answer; but us, Brothers and Sisters are willing to help you/solve any confusion you may have. :)- the messages need to be *approved* before posted, so be patient! The only exception are some people (HPs included) who have been members of the group for a long time, and they are trusted. Otherwise, people need to wait until their messages become approved by the administrators.- do *not* forget to not share your personal information with anyone! No matter what someone says, keep your private information to yourself! It is only the Gods that you can trust 100%, especially when you're new!- in Spiritual Satanism people do not need a "guru" to teach them how to meditate or do magick. The information on www.joyofSatan.com is all that you'll need to know. If you have problems with visualizing I have created some videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0KRxd_XY58wEzPDliQ that hopefully, will help you with that. Also, if there's a personal matter that you seem unable to solve or even hesitate to ask the group talk to your Guardian about it! He/She will help you/they will show you what needs to be done for the problem to be solved. Just be patient. :)
Hm, I wonder if I forgot anything... I hope not. xP

I'm sorry if I sound too arrogant but I'd like to point something out:
Part of these new members come to Satan with a very stupid mentality like they believe they are selling their souls to 'the devil' for money, fame and pussy or who knows what other worthless stuff. They don't even bother reading the JoS site and investigating what this is really all about.

These people need to grow up :\ I know many are brainwashed but if they can't figure the most simple stuff by themselves no one is gonna do the homework for them. They gotta learn soon or late. I remember before dedicating myself I read multiple times the JoS site and even remember reading a lot of other bullshit from the internet but I took all this seriously and had sincere interest in how this truly works (specially the spiritual part).

@mselekunok2la I do hope so! :)
@sskyuuu yes, yes, I know what you mean... I remember when I had first googled "Satan" (when I had first gotten interested in the whole issue) I had found some websites that scared the fuck out of me. Literally. I remember one, where they supposedly "communicated with Satan" and people asked questions and they responded with such horrible, lewd and disturbed ways... But I kept on searching... I could not enter the joyofSatan site in school (HAHA yes, I had googled "Satan" in the school's computers while being in lesson hahaha x'D) but I had written down the website in my notebook and finally searched it at home... :)
Well obviously, we are not obliged to respond to the so-many stupid and immature questions; that's why the administrators do the best they can to "filter" such messages, and of course that's why most of us redirect the new people to the joS site.If they're not willing to learn the truth and stop being stupid, then we can't do anything for them.

Στις 3:53 π.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "sskyuu1111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Part of these new members come to Satan with a very stupid mentality like they believe they are selling their souls to 'the devil' for money, fame and pussy or who knows what other worthless stuff. They don't even bother reading the JoS site and investigating what this is really all about.

These people need to grow up :\ I know many are brainwashed but if they can't figure the most simple stuff by themselves no one is gonna do the homework for them. They gotta learn soon or late. I remember before dedicating myself I read multiple times the JoS site and even remember reading a lot of other bullshit from the internet but I took all this seriously and had sincere interest in how this truly works (specially the spiritual part).

Well about 4 years ago in november I got involved in devil worship 'illimunati' yes the pricks that drink blood and slaughter animals, I didn't do their cannibalistic rituals so I left and went into neo-paganism researched it like a kid would (I was 12) and used spells and shit always wanted to become a vampire hahaha, well and then this kid at school told me look at www.joyofsatan.com so I did, didn't seem interesting so about a month later I went in the site and worked intensely on it, I dedicated when I was 13, and well me and that kid (now grown-up) is best friends, I've gotten a few friends to look at it and 90% joined... I know what these new members feel like honestly, only want to rebel to get all that you envy fulfilled.

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Nempthys
Hail Set
Hail Balam
Hail Nebula
Hail Anu Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 18:07:47 +0100 (BST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: For the New Members... Again! :O
  @mselekunok2la I do hope so! :)
@sskyuuu yes, yes, I know what you mean... I remember when I had first googled "Satan" (when I had first gotten interested in the whole issue) I had found some websites that scared the fuck out of me. Literally. I remember one, where they supposedly "communicated with Satan" and people asked questions and they responded with such horrible, lewd and disturbed ways... But I kept on searching... I could not enter the joyofSatan site in school (HAHA yes, I had googled "Satan" in the school's computers while being in lesson hahaha x'D) but I had written down the website in my notebook and finally searched it at home... :)
Well obviously, we are not obliged to respond to the so-many stupid and immature questions; that's why the administrators do the best they can to "filter" such messages, and of course that's why most of us redirect the new people to the joS site.If they're not willing to learn the truth and stop being stupid, then we can't do anything for them.

Στις 3:53 π.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "sskyuu1111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well for one, a lot of the people stumble into the groups before they even see the site. And the enemy and society have pounded shit like that into people's heads. I have been in the groups at least watching what goes on for most of the time I've been dedicated (3 years or so.) I'd say that at least half the people I've see come to the groups had never seen the site.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 24, 2014, at 19:53, "sskyuu1111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back