Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For "Rob Lover Subboywonder"

Eugene Sp

Hi Rob, jene here. I saw your post attached to Debbie's. Did you have a question? I'm not an expert, just trying to advance like everyone else, but I'll try to help with whatever you need. Best of everything upon this blissful LHP!!! friend jene.

thank you jene for emailing back to me. I feel like something is pulling me to Satanism and it seemsvery entreating. its like I am so eager to learn everything I can learn about Satanism. I am very opento let my heart and soul be consumed with Satanism. I would like to know what I need to do to geteverything I can and go forward in Satanism.  rob

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 3:10 PM, "Eugene Sp jenespreehcxr@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Rob, jene here. I saw your post attached to Debbie's. Did you have a question? I'm not an expert, just trying to advance like everyone else, but I'll try to help with whatever you need. Best of everything upon this blissful LHP!!! friend jene.

Hello friend Rob. Your enthusiasm for the truth is a positive sign that you are serious in your quest. I would first tell you that we are "Spiritual Satanists," because the other satanic groups out in the world are not of our Father Creator Satan/Lucifer! So, a great place to deepen your soul searching is the "JoS Homepage." It will be your springboard to the necessary links you'll need. Now, there are many links to click on & you may be wondering, where do I go from here? As one comes to really feel that this is "The Path" for them, dedicating oneself to Satan becomes a necessary "blessing!" Because once you dedicate (which is permanent & binding), you are from this point forward, under the protection of Father! (See JoS homepage--"Dedicating Yourself" link & study all topics under this link.) Soon after, commonly, one should establish a working relationship with one's own Guardian Demon(ess)! This enables you to progress with your Guardian to protect &
give you guidance upon your journey. He/She will always be there to answer questions & "have your back" so to speak, esp when danger is lurking! My Guardian has intervened in my behalf many times--one of which was life threatening! (See JoS Homepage, click on "Demons" link & study on how to find your Guardian.) When you're ready to make the working relationship official, the sublink "Summoning..." is the outlined procedure you'll follow. It is imperative to follow-up with beginning a "Power Meditation" program, as we are expected to empower & "save our own" souls--even though we can always go to Father & our Guradian in times of crisis! But the goal is that as we work toward Godhood, the more we develop, the less we should/need to rely on the God(s)! There are two meditation programs you can work with, both are excellent in preparing you for further/advanced ritual, magical, meditative workings. The power meditation programs are: "Hooded Cobra's 40 Day
Self-Empowerment pdf," and the other is "HellsArmy six month training pdf," & both can be found & downloaded from Satan's Library. (See JoS Homepage, click on "Links," then click on "Satan's Library" & scroll down to find both.) Rob, one last note: this is not a proselytizing Faith; thus, if you are to follow through with this, it must be willingly of yourself! Father does not "force"anything upon us!!! Also, know that this LHP involves work--many SS meditate & study an hour or more for each (meditation plus study), but for now as you develop, let quality rather than quantity be the mantra! Stay active in the egroups helping others as you are helped!! I wish you the best upon your reflections & may you choose well my friend!!! Your friend jene.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 25, 2014 3:02 PM PDT rob lover subboywonder@... [Satanicgaycommunity] wrote:

thank you jene for emailing back to me. I feel like something is pulling me to Satanism and it seems
very entreating. its like I am so eager to learn everything I can learn about Satanism. I am very open
to let my heart and soul be consumed with Satanism. I would like to know what I need to do to get
everything I can and go forward in Satanism.  rob

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 3:10 PM, "Eugene Sp jenespreehcxr@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am willing to let my heart and soul be consumed with everything I can with Satanism. I do feellike something is pulling me to Satanism. maybe satan has called me to him without me even realizing that he has.

I am willing to take it all in and see what will happen to me. I am open to all the changes that this will do to me. I know growing up in a Christian home istotally different then all this. I must admit, it seems so entreating though andexciting also.

On Monday, June 16, 2014 12:13 PM, "John De Witt jdewitt2011@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi sub, just let it happen. HAIL SATAN!

On 6/15/14, subboywonder@... [Satanicgaycommunity]
<[email protected] wrote:
I am willing to let my heart and soul be consumed with everything I can with
Satanism. I do feel
like something is pulling me to Satanism. maybe satan has called me to him
without me even
realizing that he has.

Look forward to hearing of the great changes HE will bring to your life Bruder!!

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 7:18 AM, "rob lover subboywonder@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am willing to take it all in and see what will happen to me. I am open to all the changes that this will do to me. I know growing up in a Christian home istotally different then all this. I must admit, it seems so entreating though andexciting also.

On Monday, June 16, 2014 12:13 PM, "John De Witt jdewitt2011@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanism. I do feel
without me even
realizing that he has.

I just made the commitment, and I feel like I am under a spell now

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 2:40 PM, "Y Knott annonkok@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look forward to hearing of the great changes HE will bring to your life Bruder!!

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 7:18 AM, "rob lover subboywonder@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanism. I do feel
without me even
realizing that he has.

is this commitment for good?

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:12 PM, "rob lover subboywonder@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just made the commitment, and I feel like I am under a spell now

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 2:40 PM, "Y Knott annonkok@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanism. I do feel
without me even
realizing that he has.

Yes, it is forever.  The best thing to do is read everything on the Joy of Satan website.  If you desire to have a closer relationship with Satan and empower your mind, body, and soul in the process, that is where to begin. 

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

I am for some reason starting to question my Christian faith. its like it once madesense and now it don't. reading about Satanism starting to make more sense.I don't understand why, because a few days ago I didn't question my faith atall.

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:01 PM, "hammerofthegods_666@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, it is forever.  The best thing to do is read everything on the Joy of Satan website.  If you desire to have a closer relationship with Satan and empower your mind, body, and soul in the process, that is where to begin. 

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Rob, you have been saying the same thing for almost two years now.  Why is this?  Satan doesn't tolerate wishy-washyness, cowardice, or weakness.  I'm not calling you any such things, but I'm picking up the vibe from you that you still haven't learned much of anything despite the answers being right in front of you, and the fact that some members have practically spoon-fed you with patience and kindness, despite your perpetual "back-slidden Christian" game.

I'm not being a jerk.  Satanism attracts many people who want in all for the wrong reasons is all.  It is important to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

I know I was saying pretty much the same thing for the last 2 years. I realize I justneed to go forward and that is why I made a commitment to satan. I guess I was somewhat scared, but I just needed to do it and except things that come my way.I also am desiring to be with a man, and satan does except gayness whereasthe Christian faith doesn't. I do feel better ever since the commitment, its like myeyes r being open to a new and good change for me. now I desire to learn moreabout Satanism and follow the left hand.

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:04 PM, rob lover <subboywonder@... wrote:

I am for some reason starting to question my Christian faith. its like it once madesense and now it don't. reading about Satanism starting to make more sense.I don't understand why, because a few days ago I didn't question my faith atall.

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:01 PM, "hammerofthegods_666@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back