Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For Emos; Emotional People; Water Signs Persons; Cowards; Wimps; and the like

Neoma Isadora said:
Adagio // said:
What way to display your ignorance and disrespect water sign people's.
Coming from an individual who talks like a wimp all the time too. Water is a cosmic principle of fidelity, honour and bravery. It can also induce feelings of submission and fear depending on how and which nature of it a person embodies. Of course water comprises a great plethora of different energies. My apologies for heating up a bit this comment section, but this wimp needed a good truth slap.

To develop,

- Air signs think they are the best, too bad they are completely deluded. These are the worst people to have as family, friends or lover. Unreliable, superficial, treasonous and manipulative without being provoked, cheating, deceiving, a huge entitlement complex, on top of being full of cowardice. They pack the most flaws of all the zodiac but manage to deceive others with their cheap tricks and superficial charm (only works on fire and earth of course, water can see through the crap)

- Fire signs try to make others believe they are the best because they are completely insecure inside and need others having a high opinion of them to function. But they will never admit that of course. Actually Saggitarius is the most secure fire sign and Aries is the least secure sign of the entire zodiac. Aries is so insecure and threatened by others, and dependent on others approbation that they are compulsed to argue and fight with everybody constantly so they can feel good about themselves. Pathetic :roll: . Leo is very pride dependent and needs to show off constantly but is more secure then Aries, because they don't feel the need to bully and put others down to feel secure, they are content with just bragging in a vain manner and showing off constantly.

- Earth know better then to have urges to show off like kids and also have the same adjectives as the air signs but the opposite good qualities instead of flaws. These are great people although they are plain/too material focused and they can be too dependent on others judgment.

- Water signs are just awesome. They have the best qualities. They will do what needs to be done but not waste energy. They don't show off or need approval because their sense of self worth is completely independent of others approval. You can hate, despise and mock them it will only make them stronger and more resolute. Another perk is living life to the fullest with all emotions stronger so highs are amazing and lows are pretty bad but they are part of the journey too and are interesting and remembering them makes one happy in comparison. And sorry not sorry Aries, being constantly angry at everyone and everything is not experiencing emotions, it's having a brain disorder :)
I am an air sign myself. I just wanted to keep it real for this douche. As water are very prevalent in the highest ranks of Demons. One who is devoid of emotion can display behaviours of cowardliness. I have one friend who is water sign prevalent, and once I was being bullied when I was young, some very older drugged up types took the ball we were playing from me and my friends. This one friend exploded in rage and started beating up the shittalker. That was the watery guy with cancer predominance. This why I understand why Maxine says cancers can come off as tough, this is because they are very protective and stick up for their loved ones. Its not a single zodiac sign that makes a person suck. Its patterns imbalances in the chart amd degeneration of the soul.

Neoma Isadora said:
- Air signs think they are the best, too bad they are completely deluded. These are the worst people to have as family, friends or lover. Unreliable, superficial, treasonous and manipulative without being provoked, cheating, deceiving, a huge entitlement complex, on top of being full of cowardice. They pack the most flaws of all the zodiac but manage to deceive others with their cheap tricks and superficial charm (only works on fire and earth of course, water can see through the crap)

- Fire signs try to make others believe they are the best because they are completely insecure inside and need others having a high opinion of them to function. But they will never admit that of course. Actually Saggitarius is the most secure fire sign and Aries is the least secure sign of the entire zodiac. Aries is so insecure and threatened by others, and dependent on others approbation that they are compulsed to argue and fight with everybody constantly so they can feel good about themselves. Pathetic :roll: . Leo is very pride dependent and needs to show off constantly but is more secure then Aries, because they don't feel the need to bully and put others down to feel secure, they are content with just bragging in a vain manner and showing off constantly.

- Earth know better then to have urges to show off like kids and also have the same adjectives as the air signs but the opposite good qualities instead of flaws. These are great people although they are plain/too material focused and they can be too dependent on others judgment.

- Water signs are just awesome. They have the best qualities. They will do what needs to be done but not waste energy. They don't show off or need approval because their sense of self worth is completely independent of others approval. You can hate, despise and mock them it will only make them stronger and more resolute. Another perk is living life to the fullest with all emotions stronger so highs are amazing and lows are pretty bad but they are part of the journey too and are interesting and remembering them makes one happy in comparison. And sorry not sorry Aries, being constantly angry at everyone and everything is not experiencing emotions, it's having a brain disorder :)

Awwww ♡

Just one thing: I love playing around, having discussions et similia but I don't accept insults.
Giving me a "Brain disorder" just because I said "I'm always angry" is very "pathetic", to use your words.
It's sad that you misunderstood my "I'm always angry and nervous". It is something called sarcasm and I didn't even directed it to someone in particular. I was joking around, for laughing.

I think you're taking all this too personally and now I fully understand what FancyMancy meant with this topic.

You brought up a kind of Water Sign Supremacy. Do you really think Water is the best?
There's no "this is the best sign/element" or "this is the worst". There should be balance, not extremes. I suggest you to read this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150918....com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Air.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150913...svictory666.angelfire.com/Invoking_Earth.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915...com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Fire.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915...om/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Water.html

If you don't recognize yourself as a wimp etc then it could means that you don't have an excess of Water or you have certain aspects and placements that don't make you a wimp. Simple.

But please, don't invent characteristics of elements and be the hero of water signs.
We were talking about tendencies.

FancyMancy said:
Ninja 666 said:
I thought the Astral 'cord' was an analogy and was corrected, because an estranged member tried scaring people into worrying about having the cord be severed with a cutting tool, i.e. visualising a cutting tool to cut it from your Chakra.

I know, HP Hooded Cobra wrote on "The enemy tubes" on the other forum. I'm not sure about the cord HPS Maxine is talking about but I believe it to be the same as what we dislodge in the "How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura" working. But if that is also an analogy it would be fucking awesome!

Neoma Isadora said:
Interesting.

Hello, [everyone].

Q5jDPxl.jpg

I will neither confirm nor deny it, but please tell me which Sign you think I am, based on how little or how much you know about me or think you know about me, and how little or how much you know and understand about the Signs.

FancyMancy said:
Hello, [everyone].

Q5jDPxl.jpg

I will neither confirm nor deny it, but please tell me which Sign you think I am, based on how little or how much you know about me or think you know about me, and how little or how much you know and understand about the Signs.

I see some Fire characteristics and some of Air too but I'm not sure... Talkative, objective, sociable.
Maybe if it's not Air, you could have a well placed Mercury :p

I think your Sun sign and Ascendent could be Sagittarius and Aquarius or one of them is Leo.
Or your Mercury is in Sagittarius or Aquarius. Or your Mars is in Gemini :?: mmh...

But yeah, I think you're a Fire-Air person! :mrgreen:

Adagio // said:
I am an air sign myself. I just wanted to keep it real for this douche.
"Douche" is French for "water". "I just wanted to keep it real for this water." Are you trying to say that I am a Water sign? As for "keeping it real" - that's a rather bold claim.

YoakeHoshi said:
I think you're taking all this too personally and now I fully understand what FancyMancy meant with this topic.
Precisely. I also love upsetting people who then call me names immaturely (and ignorance is supposed to be bliss. :roll: ). As I said before, that proves a point which I don't want to reveal. Why? Because discovery is necessary a lot of the time, and in my opinion, is quite better than being spoon-fed everything all of the time.

Also as I've said before, text is unemotional, emotionless; there's no tonation and inflections. Do people imply things every time, or do people infer things every time?

Ninja 666 said:
I know, HP Hooded Cobra wrote on "The enemy tubes" on the other forum. I'm not sure about the cord HPS Maxine is talking about but I believe it to be the same as what we dislodge in the "How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura" working. But if that is also an analogy it would be fucking awesome!
Ah. It's been a while since I read about it. That makes sense.

YoakeHoshi said:
Nice.

Any other takers?

YoakeHoshi said:
Do you really think Water is the best?
There's no "this is the best sign/element" or "this is the worst". There should be balance, not extremes. I suggest you to read this:
In every case balance sucks, the whole concept of balance or compromise sucks very much. I think even on a personal level aiming for an effective synergy of energies is much better then balance, balance means lack of perks and dullness. And as much as I would want to say Scorpio is the best sun sign, it's impossible to be objective when talking about best or worst without giving a detailed context. Let's say you want to fill in some random career ideas :
- Basic Soldier : you ideally want an Aries type with some earth, and with low or no water and low or no air because you want someone with maximum physical strength, a very aggressive and competitive character and they should be clueless with very limited intelligence (if they can obey that's enough) and definitely you don't want someone who will start to think by themselves. Other good type would be Taurus you won't get the same aggressive nature but a good, strong and very steady soldier anyway.
- Secret agent : let's say you want a secret agent, now you could go with Gemini they are great at lying and appearing inoffensive, the problem is that they might very well double cross you if they get the occasion. If you go with Aries it's pretty much 100% mission failure (lacks finesse). If you go with Pisces they will lack the nerve to act under pressure. If you go with Scorpio and the Scorpio agent is loyal to you then you have the best odds of success.
- General : cancer man general will make the troops very loyal and happy, he will appear as a father figure and also not waste any troops. Great for longterm (Julius Ceasar who is not actually named like that, and Alexander the Great were Cancer sun). But you also have other possibilities. Aries would be better for making ruthless assaults, can work in some cases, backfire in others, also for nuking people without second thought, but he will waste your troops. Capricorn, obvious and effective earth authority figure. All the fire and earth signs except the mutables can be good depending on what you want. Scorpio maybe a mastermind military genius but you will probably have issues of distrust with the hierarchy and the troops, so depends. For a woman in authority (outside the home :lol:) Capricorn tends to work great and cancer will not work at all.
- Business CEO : Capricorn the best overall, Leo can also work well.
- Diplomat : Libra type would be ideal, Leo is also a great option.
- Talk show host : Gemini for gossipy shows, Leo best talk show star overall, Libra if you want to add a character on the talk show apart from the main star.
- Medical humanitarian personnel : a Pisces type would be ideal, it has to be someone selfless who genuinely cares about people. Virgo is also a possibility. Cancer would not want that job because it would mean never being at home. Other signs wouldn't want to sacrifice their comfort.
- Anything left brained or theory based like maths, Aquarius types will be great. For jobs involving data/stats collection and analysis Virgo will be the best.
- Musician / Artist : many possibilities and the type and themes of their work will be affected by their natal chart
- Writer : Leo (JK Rowling), all the water signs (for novels), Gemini, Aquarius (political treatise or utopia), Sagg (texbooks :lol: )and Virgo
- Athlete : depends which sport, Sagittarius is great for sports, Aries has great physical strengh, even Cancer for water sports (Michael Phelps is Cancer sun, Sagg moon, Cancer ascendant)

Neoma Isadora said:
- Secret agent : let's say you want a secret agent, now you could go with Gemini they are great at lying and appearing inoffensive, the problem is that they might very well double cross you if they get the occasion. If you go with Aries it's pretty much 100% mission failure (lacks finesse). If you go with Pisces they will lack the nerve to act under pressure. If you go with Scorpio and the Scorpio agent is loyal to you then you have the best odds of success.

This is not true. People with Gemini emphasis are often terrible liers.

I just have to say this. Since this topic was derailed, there have been countless of grandiose interpretations of the signs and elements and of vaguely described combinations. Most of them are completely wrong. You can't take anything by itself. I'm not trying to be rude, but reading many of these posts is like reading the interpretations of the daily newspaper 'horoscopes'. It's also obvious some people here don't have any experience with actually invoking the elements, or with astrology for that matter. You should really have practical experience with something before passing it off as a fact. Otherwise it just gets cringy and embarrassing to read.

Nick Vabzircnila said:

I just have to say this. Since this topic was derailed, there have been countless of grandiose interpretations of the signs and elements and of vaguely described combinations. Most of them are completely wrong. You can't take anything by itself. I'm not trying to be rude, but reading many of these posts is like reading the interpretations of the daily newspaper 'horoscopes'. It's also obvious some people here don't have any experience with actually invoking the elements, or with astrology for that matter. You should really have practical experience with something before passing it off as a fact. Otherwise it just gets cringy and embarrassing to read.

Completely agree.

PS: I linked those Invoking Elements pages just for making people see the real characteristics of Elements; not some bs said out of anger. I'm sorry too, I don't wanna seem rude but I wanna be honest.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Neoma Isadora said:

All you have said in this long ranting is "please notice me I can write empty paragraphs."
It's obvious people here blablabla [insert random filler attempts of moralizing and condescending sentences].. cut the crap already, thanks. You are feeling embarrassed at yourself because you can't state strong opinions and assume them ? Too bad for you.
Here is a strong opinion and completely assumed : Unless they have some serious water or air influence (eg moon in a water sign will save them) Aries majority people (aries stellium type) are a bunch of despicable and dumb meatheads. There is no point in trying to bit nicer with them, they will take any attempt to be more humane towards them as weakness. They react like wild beasts ; in their childhood they were the school bullies, when they grow up physically they end up detestable people, they know only the law of the jungle all their life. They are completely untrustworthy and will try to walk over you whenever they get a chance. The reason the universe gave them a lot of physical strength is that they are so horribly disabled and backwards on a character and mind level that nature truly took pity on them. Yes it is the stupidest and least evolved sign, the only possible saving grace is having some key planets in other signs.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Neoma Isadora said:

How are geminis terrible liars. They are the tricksters and intellectuals in the Zodiac.

Neoma Isadora said:
All you have said in this long ranting is "please notice me I can write empty paragraphs."
It's obvious people here blablabla [insert random filler attempts of moralizing and condescending sentences].. cut the crap already, thanks. You are feeling embarrassed at yourself because you can't state strong opinions and assume them ? Too bad for you.
Here is a strong opinion and completely assumed : Unless they have some serious water or air influence (eg moon in a water sign will save them) Aries majority people (aries stellium type) are a bunch of despicable and dumb meatheads. There is no point in trying to bit nicer with them, they will take any attempt to be more humane towards them as weakness. They react like wild beasts ; in their childhood they were the school bullies, when they grow up physically they end up detestable people, they know only the law of the jungle all their life. They are completely untrustworthy and will try to walk over you whenever they get a chance. The reason the universe gave them a lot of physical strength is that they are so horribly disabled and backwards on a character and mind level that nature truly took pity on them. Yes it is the stupidest and least evolved sign, the only possible saving grace is having some key planets in other signs.

Mmh... I think what you've said is just bullshit.

I could understand you if you wrote "an extreme of this element" or "a lack of this element" + true infos, but you explicitly twisted and distorted the characteristics and meanings of both elements and zodiac signs as you pleased.
Don't push your opinions upon others.

Cut off this show and go inform yourself on http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html instead of rant on/blabbering about how "bad" Air/Fire/Earth signs are and stop being rude to some Brothers and Sisters.

Insulting other people/speaking in a certain way/taking the freedom to be rude will not make you a better person.

Honestly, I have a Gemini influence, and I
am an awful liar (I Dont lie anymore ... of course) ... lol :) maybe just me. As others have said you'd have to see the rest of the chart.

Neoma, I don't know if you have had a traumatizing experience with a non-water sign person, or if you are just being so abrasive in hopes to make a name for yourself. Either way I want to say I am very sorry. However, I have to agree with Nick and Yoake 100% in their own "strong opinion" that your posts read as if they were ripped from a page of Cosmo ... or from a teenager's astro blog. It is sad to see, especially considering much of it is personal opinion you are passing and not necessarily fact. Some of it is 180° opposite of what Maxine herself has taught

Nick, I just want to say its nice to have you here from the old forums. I know you have been with us a long time, good to see you.

Really I was taken back by Fancy's post initially, but now after seeing the responses, I have to agree with others when I say I now see what he was talking about ...

I get the feeling you have been wronged by signs different than yours and maybe you've even been made to feel a little insecure about your own signs, and if so, that sucks and I get it. You Dont have to feel bad anymore, and your signs are awesome too. If I'm wrong, then I am sorry, only trying to help. You just seem really, really angry.

Either way, you really come off as a bit of a bully yourself... idk if you knew this.

I am not an expert astrologer, I Dont claim to be. But I base my beliefs on many complete charts I've studied intensely of people I know, comparing data. I also base it on information from the JoS, from information Maxine and Lydia have emailed me and from readings I got from HC Hoodedcobra - NOT on a sun/moon sign or ascendant by themself ...

I care for you as I do all my family and appreciate your other thoughts, but I would say these things to my own flesh and blood brother. This is distressing, and likely confusing for newer people.

Not saying all people with these traits are the same, of course. But I've two Aries friends (one sun, one ascendant - non water/air moons) who are much more evolved, intelligent, spiritual and kind than what you've described. And not dumb and stupid. ...My best friend is Scorpio sun and is the most talkative, kind, non-secretive, laid-back person I've ever met ...

So, again, like putting a puzzle together and NOT guessing the picture from just two pieces, and as others have said and would agree, the WHOLE chart must be read completely for a clear, accurate picture.

I Dont want to offend anyone, I just want everyone to be more unified again

Neoma Isadora said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Neoma Isadora said:

What you’re doing in all of your posts is simplifying the topic because you lack understanding and experience. “Since Aries can’t fly, and neither can a stone, then ultimately Aries must be a stone”. Then you go on to employ a Marxist Hegelian dialectic to suggest some kind of conflict between each sign and each element. Then you attempt to pour fuel on the fire by spewing out a myriad of fallacious ‘interpretations’. I’m not sensing an ulterior motive on your part, only ignorance, imbalance, and programming. But it doesn’t really matter. What you’re doing reeks, and I’m now calling you out on it. You’re trying to instigate conflict by employing distracting misinformation.

As if that wasn't enough, you’re now trying to project what YOU’RE doing onto ME- writing empty paragraphs, having weak opinions, being condescending and moralizing. When all I did was correct one of your (many) ‘interpretations’ and give constructive criticism by suggesting that you have ACTUAL experience with something before writing so boldly about it. You’re clearly very inexperienced since you claim that elemental imbalance is positive. And I certainly didn’t write that post to be noticed. Those are big words coming from someone whose posts make up 13 per cent of the total posts in a topic with 57 posts and over 15 different posters.

What you write on the internet is immortalized. I was trying to point you in the right direction, so you wouldn’t embarrass yourself anymore than you already have. You now have the choice again, to either man up, take my advice, and improve yourself, or you can reply with your Marxist arguing again and continue your negative spiral.

Adagio // said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Neoma Isadora said:

How are geminis terrible liars. They are the tricksters and intellectuals in the Zodiac.

Imagine someone has a Gemini AC, along with the Sun, Jupiter, and Mercury in their first house. My experience is that something like this gives very pronounced body language and nervous energy. There are two things to this. One is body language, the other is how well you can control your mind. With lying, you need to be in control of both. The body language needs to be kept in check, and the mind has to be disciplined. Good liars can do both.

The Gemini person mentioned above would likely have a very hard time disciplining their thoughts and nervous energy. This, along with their strong body language, would make them easy to read, even for people who are not very psychic. But remember, this is just one example. That's why I wrote 'emphasis' and 'often'. There can be other factors to offset a weaker Gemini influence.

Even extremely spiritually strong people wanting to hide from someone in a specific situation could go into a void, but their body language would still be off. This is something to be aware of.

Being good at lying has little to do with Gemini either way. From what I can remember right now, one should look for planets in Pisces or Scorpio, or aspects to them, to Scorpio, to Neptune... I found people with an emphasis on Gemini to be very annoying, and probably Lydia would laugh to read this, knowing my birth chart.

Neoma Isadora, what's this all-out war on people who have an emphasis on Aries?

I completely agree with Nick, Yoake, and TheFlea here, regarding Neoma Isadora's posts. There is much more to a person than just a few indicators which is all that Neoma is going by ("oh that person is like this and it's all because he has a planet in this sign which proves my point").

I'm not even going to write a lengthly reply as it would only be a re-hash of what has already been stated by the others.

TheFlea said:
from information Maxine and Lydia have emailed me
Now I'm curious as to who you are! :)

This is important and relevant to this thread - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=7112#p7112

Neoma Isadora said:
- Basic Soldier : you ideally want an Aries type with some earth, and with low or no water and low or no air because you want someone with maximum physical strength, a very aggressive and competitive character and they should be clueless with very limited intelligence (if they can obey that's enough) and definitely you don't want someone who will start to think by themselves. Other good type would be Taurus you won't get the same aggressive nature but a good, strong and very steady soldier anyway.

This is really insane. A dumb soldier dies without even making it to the battlefield. If soldiers didn't "think", as you're trying to paint, they would all die during basic training directly. Making it to the front? No way. You clearly know nothing about astrology, let alone career astrology.

FancyMancy said:
"Douche" is French for "water".

Actually, ''Douche'' means shower. :D
Just passing by ^-^.
On a more not-so-important note I wanted to add that If I would have been less wise and maybe with much more water in my chart I would've really enjoyed receiving blunt and help advice from you FancyMancy! :D

Somewhere in your replies there's the eggshells metaphor which I could totally relate.
Before, being without and younger I had trained myself to be the Master Eggshells Walker.
I only wanted to please every one even those I hated.
Now, I am as blunt as can be. Proud and blazing with confidence to be myself.
And whenever I judge ''walking on eggshells'' could be useful depending on the situation
I can be as soft as the spring breeze :cool:

Shining Sloth 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I know. ;-) "Shower Sign" doesn't make sense, though! Lol.
Just passing by ^-^.
On a more not-so-important note I wanted to add that If I would have been less wise and maybe with much more water in my chart I would've really enjoyed receiving blunt and help advice from you FancyMancy! :D
Aww. There there, lol.

Somewhere in your replies there's the eggshells metaphor which I could totally relate.
Before, being without and younger I had trained myself to be the Master Eggshells Walker.
I only wanted to please every one even those I hated.
Now, I am as blunt as can be. Proud and blazing with confidence to be myself.
Well, you know what? You are so fucking nice, and your heart is amazing and... (It's difficult to sound blunt and positive at the same time in text, lol.)

And whenever I judge ''walking on eggshells'' could be useful depending on the situation
I can be as soft as the spring breeze :cool:
Yeah, exactly. Y'all might think I'm this, that, and the other, but you don't know me. You can't see me. It's all good. It's all chill, my fam; blood; homies; Gs... :oops:

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, exactly. Y'all might think I'm this, that, and the other, but you don't know me. You can't see me. It's all good. It's all chill, my fam; blood; homies; Gs... :oops:

Aww ♡

I wonder why some people can't (or don't wanna) see that some members are just amazing and always ready to share informations and advices!

Me, personally, am grateful to you FancyMancy. :) You don't know how many times I've found answers in your posts! :oops: :mrgreen:

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Adagio // said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:

Imagine someone has a Gemini AC, along with the Sun, Jupiter, and Mercury in their first house. My experience is that something like this gives very pronounced body language and nervous energy. There are two things to this. One is body language, the other is how well you can control your mind. With lying, you need to be in control of both. The body language needs to be kept in check, and the mind has to be disciplined. Good liars can do both.

The Gemini person mentioned above would likely have a very hard time disciplining their thoughts and nervous energy. This, along with their strong body language, would make them easy to read, even for people who are not very psychic. But remember, this is just one example. That's why I wrote 'emphasis' and 'often'. There can be other factors to offset a weaker Gemini influence.

Even extremely spiritually strong people wanting to hide from someone in a specific situation could go into a void, but their body language would still be off. This is something to be aware of.
You gave me an elaborate chart description. I meant Geminis all by itself. Its possible to add a couple more influences to neutralize the instability you mentioned.

is it just me or is this thread a whole load of fighting over who's got the better signs
I'm pretty sure this isn't how this works....

The problem is that being water element doesn't make you more... "emotional". Being water element means you are more -fluid- in your emotions, you live in them so to speak, it doesn't mean you feel everything more therefor you are a pussy. That's like people believing that high IQ = sensitivity = pussy nerd with glasses look at the poor kid with his pants around his ankles.

If you are strong in water you would probably rather have a glass of wine with someone rather than a hundred rounds at the range. But you can shoot the gun as good as Mr Firepants if only you wanted to as much as he.

And don't take it as me being defensive because I'm actually low on water in my chart, except my moon. 'Nuff about me though and my perfect, special, x-tra rare & privileged personal astrology.

Hitler if I remember correctly had literally no water in his chart whatsoever and was still, obviously, a ridiculously "emotional" dude. It will actually reverse, so someone with no fire in their chart may succumb to spontaneous bursts of action.
Anybody can be bullied, anybody can be broken, anyone can feel like life is unfair and anyone can get sad, don't attach it to yourself even if its written in your natal.

You can also have someone with all water be an eight foot tall scary motherfucker or someone with all fire be a wimp with down's syndrome or something.
When you get out there and do so many real peoples' astrology you get a better feel for what its actually going to show you, to where you can apply the knowledge and actually use the information you get out of it.

Adagio // said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
Adagio // said:

You gave me an elaborate chart description. I meant Geminis all by itself. Its possible to add a couple more influences to neutralize the instability you mentioned.

I really didn't. This was four factors out of hundreds of possible factors in a natal chart. Hardly elaborate. 'Gemini all by itself' can only mean a person who only has Gemini planets. In which case my interpretation would be accurate. But all planets in one sign is very rare. So let's move on from that. As you wrote yourself, other factors could neutralize the example I wrote. So we seem to be on the same page here! Nothing can be taken all by itself.

The problem with current affairs is that people take one sign or one element and isolate this one factor totally, without taking the rest into consideration. This is medieval.

I mentioned this earlier in this topic. If someone says 'Taureans' or 'Sagittarians' - WHAT exactly does this mean? Does it mean someone has an emphasis in their natal chart on that particular zodiac sign? Are we talking about the chart ruler? Does the person have ALL their planets in this particular sign? Or is it simply sun sign astrology?

Information that is too simplified is dangerous and inaccurate. This is true in medicine, war, and yes, astrology. Just look at what happened in this topic when people were triggered by the 'water signs' mentioned in the title. It all derailed and turned into a negative cockfight over which sign or element is best. The enemy laughs at this, as it's a total waste of our time and energy. There are hundreds of factors in a natal chart to be taken into consideration.

The same goes for the elements. This hyperfocusing on the positive and negative attributes of each element that has been going on in this thread is also completely unnecessary and a waste of time. The information provided on the Joy of Satan website on the elements is there as a guide to let people know which elements they need to work with to achieve a balance. When the elements are balanced, one will have all the positive traits of each element. This could take a few weeks to a few months, depending on one's effort.

So what is the point of arguing over who has the best negativity right now? When can all be awesome if we work at it through our common denominator of SATANAMA. Hail Satan!

Godmode said:
is it just me or is this thread a whole load of fighting over who's got the better signs
I'm pretty sure this isn't how this works....

The problem is that being water element doesn't make you more... "emotional". Being water element means you are more -fluid- in your emotions, you live in them so to speak, it doesn't mean you feel everything more therefor you are a pussy. That's like people believing that high IQ = sensitivity = pussy nerd with glasses look at the poor kid with his pants around his ankles.

If you are strong in water you would probably rather have a glass of wine with someone rather than a hundred rounds at the range. But you can shoot the gun as good as Mr Firepants if only you wanted to as much as he.

And don't take it as me being defensive because I'm actually low on water in my chart, except my moon. 'Nuff about me though and my perfect, special, x-tra rare & privileged personal astrology.

Hitler if I remember correctly had literally no water in his chart whatsoever and was still, obviously, a ridiculously "emotional" dude. It will actually reverse, so someone with no fire in their chart may succumb to spontaneous bursts of action.
Anybody can be bullied, anybody can be broken, anyone can feel like life is unfair and anyone can get sad, don't attach it to yourself even if its written in your natal.

You can also have someone with all water be an eight foot tall scary motherfucker or someone with all fire be a wimp with down's syndrome or something.
When you get out there and do so many real peoples' astrology you get a better feel for what its actually going to show you, to where you can apply the knowledge and actually use the information you get out of it.

like me, im full of water but many people are scared of me (those who should be) because i can fight with a passion and i always protect the innocent ^^ i dunno how to describe it, you are definitely not some whip, but you put all of your emotions while doing something whatever that is, if it is art or a fighting or helping a person or even while RTRs, i just put all of it in it, because i must let emotions out, i do not even try to hide it, i sometimes even while just talking to some people either if it is funny or serious, i sometimes get overpowered by certain emotions and i just gotta let them out, the most funny thing is when i cry i mean the tears just flow out even thou im still serious as before, and the person to who i talk to just ask me: wtf why are you crying now why are you sad? but i am not sad, i am just touched by the situation and that is the way i express it... buuuuuuut as a water sign im a pretty bad muddaf**in girl ahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope im making any sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i sometimes put everything possible in the soup if you know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FancyMancy said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hahaha my bad :?

FancyMancy said:
Well, you know what? You are so fucking nice, and your heart is amazing and... (It's difficult to sound blunt and positive at the same time in text, lol.)
Wow thanks a lot!! :) You're really damn amazing too!!!! :D
I don't know why sometimes I would think of Goebbels when reading news you would share.
Like not the headlines but really interesting news and stuff. I don't know that much about Goebbels either
but I know he was like the chief and propaganda and stuff. :cool:
FancyMancy said:
All hail y'all; My beloved SS brethren!^-^

YoakeHoshi said:
FancyMancy said:

Aww ♡

I wonder why some people can't (or don't wanna) see that some members are just amazing and always ready to share informations and advices!

Me, personally, am grateful to you FancyMancy. :) You don't know how many times I've found answers in your posts! :oops: :mrgreen:
Wow. I have to say that I haven't been used to receiving actual praise and thanks. As I say, christianity just says it but they don't say it, actually - it's all "goddidit"... Thank you for that. I hope I help.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
Hahaha my bad :?

FancyMancy said:
Wow thanks a lot!! :) You're really damn amazing too!!!! :D
:lol:

I don't know why sometimes I would think of Goebbels when reading news you would share.
Like not the headlines but really interesting news and stuff. I don't know that much about Goebbels either
but I know he was like the chief and propaganda and stuff. :cool:
Hmmm. I don't know much about him, either. Has he risen his Kundalini? I would like to think we could communicate with him, and the others, if they have, but they might prefer to not be in a lot of communication for a while.

FancyMancy said:
All hail y'all; My beloved SS brethren!^-^
I know I speak and spell/type correctly ( :p ) but I won't tell y'all that I am from Tee-exass. :p Hail, Heil!

Godmode said:
Thanks.

For any n00bs who don't know much about Astrology, allow me to say - eugh! It's difficult! :( Like, to me, Astrology = maths, and I am not the best mathematician. I can just about count so I know how many vibrations of which Runes to vibrate! :p I think Runes might be more English literature or writing or spelling/enunciation (hehe) to me - so far. Lydia is a major credit for Astrology here.

AncientShadow666 said:
At the risk of sounding like AR666/ARv2 - are you single and looking?! :p You gave me not just one kiss but kisses recently, so... :p :p

AncientShadow666 said:
Godmode said:
i hope im making any sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i sometimes put everything possible in the soup if you know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I getcha :) Everyone's different. You're a good example of the strong water type I'm talking about. I don't have the hard stats but I've found water people can be quicker at picking up martial arts for some reason. Maybe its because of how fluid their movements are. :roll:

13th_Wolf said:
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

I just want to say... I'm loving that signature of yours :D

Nick Vabzircnila said:
Adagio // said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:

I really didn't. This was four factors out of hundreds of possible factors in a natal chart. Hardly elaborate. 'Gemini all by itself' can only mean a person who only has Gemini planets. In which case my interpretation would be accurate. But all planets in one sign is very rare. So let's move on from that. As you wrote yourself, other factors could neutralize the example I wrote. So we seem to be on the same page here! Nothing can be taken all by itself.

The problem with current affairs is that people take one sign or one element and isolate this one factor totally, without taking the rest into consideration. This is medieval.

I mentioned this earlier in this topic. If someone says 'Taureans' or 'Sagittarians' - WHAT exactly does this mean? Does it mean someone has an emphasis in their natal chart on that particular zodiac sign? Are we talking about the chart ruler? Does the person have ALL their planets in this particular sign? Or is it simply sun sign astrology?

Information that is too simplified is dangerous and inaccurate. This is true in medicine, war, and yes, astrology. Just look at what happened in this topic when people were triggered by the 'water signs' mentioned in the title. It all derailed and turned into a negative cockfight over which sign or element is best. The enemy laughs at this, as it's a total waste of our time and energy. There are hundreds of factors in a natal chart to be taken into consideration.

The same goes for the elements. This hyperfocusing on the positive and negative attributes of each element that has been going on in this thread is also completely unnecessary and a waste of time. The information provided on the Joy of Satan website on the elements is there as a guide to let people know which elements they need to work with to achieve a balance. When the elements are balanced, one will have all the positive traits of each element. This could take a few weeks to a few months, depending on one's effort.

So what is the point of arguing over who has the best negativity right now? When can all be awesome if we work at it through our common denominator of SATANAMA. Hail Satan!
I mean Gemini without the filter of any planet or chart placement. The zodiac sign all by itself.

FancyMancy said:
Godmode said:
At the risk of sounding like AR666/ARv2 - are you single and looking?! :p You gave me not just one kiss but kisses recently, so... :p :p

ahhahaahah i just love my gentile people :D im sorry to dissapoint you, but i am already taken :lol: and sexuallly i am atracted only to women :p

Persistenceiskey said:
13th_Wolf said:
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

I just want to say... I'm loving that signature of yours :D

Cheers bro, I guess XD. Its just one of those ideas that came to me when I was doing some menial task and I thought: "Hey, that's pretty good". :idea:

FancyMancy said:
I know I speak and spell/type correctly ( :p ) but I won't tell y'all that I am from Tee-exass

Aw, dagnabbit :| I thought you were from Auld England XD. You definitely come across as tho you are in a lot of your posts.

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Godmode said:

ahhahaahah i just love my gentile people :D im sorry to dissapoint you, but i am already taken :lol: and sexuallly i am atracted only to women :p
D'aaah well! Lol.

13th_Wolf said:
FancyMancy said:
I know I speak and spell/type correctly ( :p ) but I won't tell y'all that I am from Tee-exass

Aw, dagnabbit :| I thought you were from Auld England XD. You definitely come across as tho you are in a lot of your posts.
Lol. Keep the fuckers guessing! ;-) As someone else who I knew online, who I am quite certain wasn't a Nazi/SS at all, said - "Don't let the bastards win!".

Rule, SATANAS; SATANAS Rule the EArth.
Gentiles all of the world over do have worth.

SiiIbbd.png

The Real Holocaust; 3rd and 4th Reichs; National Socialism; and related
Shirt link - http://bit.ly/2jDh26O
Full link - http://web.archive.org/web/20171009005118/http:/www.666blacksun.net/

Holocaust Denial Videos
1) Short link - http://bit.ly/2zUupKZ
Full link - http://fourth-reich666.angelfire.com/hoaxvideos/
2) Short link - http://bit.ly/2Ake3dt
Full link - https://web.archive.org/web/20120613232902/http:/www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

Should We Respect Our Enemy?
Short link - http://bit.ly/2AmyVB7
Full link - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=583

The Jewish Legacy
Short link - http://bit.ly/2j81NTU
Full link - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515

Here's another thread for your consideration -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1272

As a Gemini (Libra ascending), it is so depressing to read this. Apparently, I am just lying, two faced piece of sh** and nothing else?

Hurts, but then again, is this all written in stone? Or are there deviations from a rule? I never understood horoscope, although I am trying to, because Satanists should understand and use it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back