Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Flu Epidemic

westleyply

Guess what, there is a flu epidemic across the country. They said it is now around 44 states that has been reporting sever cases. They said that here in Ohio, there has already been over 900 cases. They said it gonna get worse because this is just the beginning, we still have until the middle of Feburary. Honestly, in regarding to the flu, i really hope its the jews who are getting sick and stuff, just so they can die off and we can actually live peacefully. Huh, who is with me. They all need to crash and die off, but i wonder if this is just a sceam just to have people get the flu shot. I mean, i had seen people sick. This one guy was coughing terribly, and this other girl, who i thought was nasty looking an out of shape, was sick as well, but they keep on urging the flu shot, like you have to get it or eles.

People in my school are getting sick, but i am not, YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY, THANK FATHER SATAN FOR POWER MEDITATIONS AN STUFF, IT AWESOME!!!!

Seriously, it all over an i try to tell my jew teacher he shrugged it off, and the other people still do not see that they are giving you a virus. They say it a dead virus, but to me it is still a fucking virus. One of the kikes seemed weird when i told him i was not getting a flu vaccine. What a salty, ratty bastard. Sucks to be him. I woul rather stay healthy then screw with those lames. Oh, i am not trying to be popular here, or trying to be mainstream, but, compared to us, the kikes are preety lame. Thanks for reading.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Fuck vaccines I almost never get sick when I don't get them but funny thing is when I do get a vaccine I start to get kinda sick. Your body is meant to fight off diseases on it's own and shots are not natural.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Flu Epidemic

Guess what, there is a flu epidemic across the country. They said it is now around 44 states that has been reporting sever cases. They said that here in Ohio, there has already been over 900 cases. They said it gonna get worse because this is just the beginning, we still have until the middle of Feburary. Honestly, in regarding to the flu, i really hope its the jews who are getting sick and stuff, just so they can die off and we can actually live peacefully. Huh, who is with me. They all need to crash and die off, but i wonder if this is just a sceam just to have people get the flu shot. I mean, i had seen people sick. This one guy was coughing terribly, and this other girl, who i thought was nasty looking an out of shape, was sick as well, but they keep on urging the flu shot, like you have to get it or eles.

People in my school are getting sick, but i am not, YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY, THANK FATHER SATAN FOR POWER MEDITATIONS AN STUFF, IT AWESOME!!!!

Seriously, it all over an i try to tell my jew teacher he shrugged it off, and the other people still do not see that they are giving you a virus. They say it a dead virus, but to me it is still a fucking virus. One of the kikes seemed weird when i told him i was not getting a flu vaccine. What a salty, ratty bastard. Sucks to be him. I woul rather stay healthy then screw with those lames. Oh, i am not trying to be popular here, or trying to be mainstream, but, compared to us, the kikes are preety lame. Thanks for reading.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

I have always prided myself on having a good immune system. A few weeks ago though I got a sudden dizzy spell (Which is apparently one of the symptoms where they say you should seek immediate emergency medical attention). I shrugged it off and I feel fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

In my county, there are something like 2,300 reported cases of the flu.  They hype such to get people to take a flu shot.  Put this in perspective, the county has something like a million people in it.  Now, if 0.2% of the people are full-blooded kikes, that sounds about right--and I hope those things get extremely sick. Nothing like having a flu pandemic where Gentiles get a mild version (perhaps feeling more like slight fatigue) where the kikes get the deadly version (where they die a horrible death in 2-3 weeks of feeling absolutely miserable).  This flu would be extremely contagious--far worse than regular flu.  Gentiles taking vitamin D and/or getting adequate nutrition and having a strong immune system would get the flu and notice nothing, but still be able to pass this silent flu onto the kikes for as long as 6 months.  All it would show up as would be "widespread flu outbreaks", since it only takes about 0.2% of people in a county to report the flu to render it "widespread". Hail Satan!  And may He make this Flu season one that slaughters many a kike![/B]
--- In [email protected], "westleyply" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

As Chronos XP just ticked into the Hour of Saturn, and the moon isn't void of course, I took advantage of it to do a quick ritual to sicken the kikes.  The flu is going after each and every one of them, as retribution for all the diseases the kikes have caused Gentiles.  Nothing fancy, just a quickie with Tiwaz and Nauthiz (both of which were programmed to sicken the kikes with the flu). Let's hope the flu takes out each and every kike in the world, and doesn't stop until each and every one of those scumbags is DEAD[/B]. Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "westleyply" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

This week I had the flu but very mild and I only lasted 3 days, however a friend of mine already has the flu 8 or 9 days

<td val[/IMG]see that's the way it was with me to this year I had bronchitis and it only lasted a few days. in the past it is always lasted a couple of months. just goes to show the power of those meditations and yoga.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Yeah I know about the flu epidemic. Here at Chicago theres been alot of cases. I had fever yesterday. I was really sick but I prayed to Father Satan to help me and I also prayed to the Four Princes of Duat. I meditated and I empowered my Aura my chakras and my whole body. After the meditation I felt more energy and my fever was mostly gone! Not only it was because of the meditation but it was the Four Princes of Duat!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" wrote:

In my county, there are something like 2,300 reported cases of the flu.
They hype such to get people to take a flu shot. Put this in
perspective, the county has something like a million people in it. Now,
if 0.2% of the people are full-blooded kikes, that sounds about
right--and I hope those things get extremely sick.

Nothing like having a flu pandemic where Gentiles get a mild version
(perhaps feeling more like slight fatigue) where the kikes get the
deadly version (where they die a horrible death in 2-3 weeks of feeling
absolutely miserable). This flu would be extremely contagious--far
worse than regular flu. Gentiles taking vitamin D and/or getting
adequate nutrition and having a strong immune system would get the flu
and notice nothing, but still be able to pass this silent flu onto the
kikes for as long as 6 months. All it would show up as would be
"widespread flu outbreaks", since it only takes about 0.2% of people in
a county to report the flu to render it "widespread".

Hail Satan! And may He make this Flu season one that slaughters many a
kike!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

Guess what, there is a flu epidemic across the country. They said it
is now around 44 states that has been reporting sever cases. They said
that here in Ohio, there has already been over 900 cases. They said it
gonna get worse because this is just the beginning, we still have until
the middle of Feburary. Honestly, in regarding to the flu, i really hope
its the jews who are getting sick and stuff, just so they can die off
and we can actually live peacefully. Huh, who is with me. They all need
to crash and die off, but i wonder if this is just a sceam just to have
people get the flu shot. I mean, i had seen people sick. This one guy
was coughing terribly, and this other girl, who i thought was nasty
looking an out of shape, was sick as well, but they keep on urging the
flu shot, like you have to get it or eles.

People in my school are getting sick, but i am not, YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY,
THANK FATHER SATAN FOR POWER MEDITATIONS AN STUFF, IT AWESOME!!!!

Seriously, it all over an i try to tell my jew teacher he shrugged it
off, and the other people still do not see that they are giving you a
virus. They say it a dead virus, but to me it is still a fucking virus.
One of the kikes seemed weird when i told him i was not getting a flu
vaccine. What a salty, ratty bastard. Sucks to be him. I woul rather
stay healthy then screw with those lames. Oh, i am not trying to be
popular here, or trying to be mainstream, but, compared to us, the kikes
are preety lame. Thanks for reading.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

A better means would be to program a crystal or a thoughtform and send it into the Earth/bury it because the Earth is electromagnetic. In other words, the Earth would draw in the thoughtform or vibrations of the crystal and channel it throughout the entire world. Best of all, it is likely to never stop until the job it was programmed to do is complete or the thoughtform or crystal is taken out of the Earth.
In other words, it won't stop until the kikes are all gone (if programmed to do that).

Using the Earth like this is great for matters involving permanence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" wrote:

As Chronos XP just ticked into the Hour of Saturn, and the moon isn't
void of course, I took advantage of it to do a quick ritual to sicken
the kikes. The flu is going after each and every one of them, as
retribution for all the diseases the kikes have caused Gentiles.
Nothing fancy, just a quickie with Tiwaz and Nauthiz (both of which were
programmed to sicken the kikes with the flu).

Let's hope the flu takes out each and every kike in the world, and
doesn't stop until each and every one of those scumbags is DEAD.

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!!!

I hope everyone here stays well. I think everyone already knows about aura cleansing, protection, etc. That is important. I would also like to mention that there are herbs and foods out there to help ward off and treat the flu. One is garlic. Garlic is anti viral, anti bacterial, and anti fungal. There are many anti viral herbs. Most are inexpensive and easy to find. Hope everyone stays well. Like the old saying, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

In my county, there are something like 2,300 reported cases of the flu.
They hype such to get people to take a flu shot. Put this in
perspective, the county has something like a million people in it. Now,
if 0.2% of the people are full-blooded kikes, that sounds about
right--and I hope those things get extremely sick.

Nothing like having a flu pandemic where Gentiles get a mild version
(perhaps feeling more like slight fatigue) where the kikes get the
deadly version (where they die a horrible death in 2-3 weeks of feeling
absolutely miserable). This flu would be extremely contagious--far
worse than regular flu. Gentiles taking vitamin D and/or getting
adequate nutrition and having a strong immune system would get the flu
and notice nothing, but still be able to pass this silent flu onto the
kikes for as long as 6 months. All it would show up as would be
"widespread flu outbreaks", since it only takes about 0.2% of people in
a county to report the flu to render it "widespread".

Hail Satan! And may He make this Flu season one that slaughters many a
kike!

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back