Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQWLJhsl-t4

I clicked on this..

Jewish women wear wigs??? What? Kinda "interesting" info though.

Yes, because they are mentally ill, and they believe that women showing their hair is a curse, same as anything else they hate in regards to being feminine. This is also done for hiding purposes, where they hide their hair and features from Gentiles.

Many jews are actually in total disguise, with wigs, plastic surgery, and many other things. They have 'spiritualized' this in the Torah, because it's extremely important to them.

I thought it'd be less than that (I mean.. less amount of jews in such a disguise). Also some of the other things mentioned in the video were sort of interesting, if you're not searching a lot into that stuff.. or what they are like.

Just thought id wanted to share this.

My parents were thinking a name for our new miniature schnauzer dog. First they thought, that they name her Jessica. I liked that name a LOT.

But then my parents decided, that they name her Sunny. I thought that, what? No! No American names for a Finnish dog! A Finn like name!

But then they decided that she is still going to Be named Sunny. I thought that, well, maybe ill get used to it. :|

And then i realized... Wait a sec... Her fur is BLACK :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I somehow think, that that could Be a sign of a Black Sun. That The "Black Sun rises in her lifetime" or something. And remember, Black Sun is The Symbol for the White Race! ;)

Just dropped The FINAL RTR for a Day And now theres Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!

Dont need to think about"do these RTRs ACTUALLY work" EVER again!...
THANKS KIKES! :) :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!
LOL. I managed to quadruple my daily contribution for this shitty passover of theirs', done exclusively during the hours of Mars and even then I got yesterday spammed with thoughts like "This mumbo isn't working, so stop now".
Gotta keep at it. Get some!

Good news everyone our final ritual is seem to working ;)
https://youtu.be/_0dUui_OuTw
this was made in 17 of April and it is talking about race mixing!Many people start to consider this a bad thing!Also if you look comments in related news videos you will will see many people being aware that (((they))) are doing it!

Apprentice said:
Artanis said:
Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!
LOL. I managed to quadruple my daily contribution for this shitty passover of theirs', done exclusively during the hours of Mars and even then I got yesterday spammed with thoughts like "This mumbo isn't working, so stop now".
Gotta keep at it. Get some!

Well like said, dont fry yourself.
Keep it at 10 Max a Day.
If you want to do More, you can always do infinite amounts of Online Warfare :D

(Just wanted to put this in here for laughs to do more RTRs :lol: :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C7a48jEpg&lc=Ugym0mZk3XKoojlHEX14AaABAg

Ahhhh... i just LOVE arguing with Christards... :D
The best part is that if they say ANTYHING against it... They disobey their ´god` XDXD

Cause WORDS can be ´hurting` too.
And WHAT did the ´Rabbi Christard` say about ´gettin hurt`?

´But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also`

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Just wanted to put this in here for laughs to do more RTRs :lol: :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C7a48jEpg&lc=Ugym0mZk3XKoojlHEX14AaABAg

Ahhhh... i just LOVE arguing with Christards... :D
The best part is that if they say ANTYHING against it... They disobey their ´god` XDXD

Cause WORDS can be ´hurting` too.
And WHAT did the ´Rabbi Christard` say about ´gettin hurt`?

´But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also`

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THINK what LAUGHS we get when they TRULY realize their DISGUSTING religions TRUE colors and makers :lol: :lol:

Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

Thank you.
All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe it's relieving you of your stress and tension, Artanis? you are worked up on the RTR's...not in a bad way, you're just spun up and wanting results, so maybe this is relaxing you

Artanis said:
Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

luis said:
Artanis said:

Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

I do chackra empowerment but i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

I do 10 a Day now, but it doesnt really help :?

https://youtu.be/cJqwx0i0Djk

The Catholic Churches abusement scandal has grown SOOO large, that they are already talking about its financial collapse :lol: :lol: :lol:

The exposing of murders by The Catholic Church Will DEFINETLY come soon.

And when it comes... Kiss your disgustingly pathetic enslavement program goodbie kikes :twisted: X666

https://youtu.be/cJqwx0i0Djk

The Catholic Churches abusement scandal has grown SOOO large, that they are already talking about its financial collapse :lol: :lol: :lol:

The exposing of murders by The Catholic Church Will DEFINETLY come soon.

And when it comes... Kiss your disgustingly pathetic enslavement program goodbie kikes :twisted: X666

We havent Even done full YEAR of this!! (21 of July 2018)

Think what Will happen in like 5 years!! :cool: :cool:

Artanis said:

As luis said you should do some less !Also a good way to not feel so tired is to after the ritual is to increase your energies before it.An excellent way to do it by doing it after yoga,Raum meditation,Merkaba meditation !Runes can also be helpful!Also do not do them all together !There is no need to do so!If you are going to do 55 do 11 rituals each time !Hope this will help!!

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

I do chackra empowerment but i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

Maybe because you do too many Rtr's or sometime you are just too bored wich is normal. Do as much as you feel you can do. The point of yoga is to make yourself more flexible :lol: try to do the 5 tibetans or the spinal session of kundalini yoga or just qi gong like Falung Gong wich is easy. Do breathing exercise's. There are many things you can do if you have the time.

Νίκος said:
Artanis said:

As luis said you should do some less !Also a good way to not feel so tired is to after the ritual is to increase your energies before it.An excellent way to do it by doing it after yoga,Raum meditation,Merkaba meditation !Runes can also be helpful!Also do not do them all together !There is no need to do so!If you are going to do 55 do 11 rituals each time !Hope this will help!!

No. i only did that once :lol: As i was BURSTING with energy.

Artanis said:
i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

Yoga increases flexibility, you do not need to be flexible to start doing yoga. As you continue with yoga, your flexibility will increase.

Don't ever hold yourself back from doing something just because you aren't immediately a pro at it. Everybody starts somewhere :)

Lydia said:
Artanis said:
i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

Yoga increases flexibility, you do not need to be flexible to start doing yoga. As you continue with yoga, your flexibility will increase.

Don't ever hold yourself back from doing something just because you aren't immediately a pro at it. Everybody starts somewhere :)
Lydia is right and apart from it there be no need to be very flexible to do kundalini yoga which is a very effective and beneficial exercises!

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

You can do various Kundalini poses (asnas) every day. Then slowly add in doing Hatha. There are beginner poses in both. You can create your own program. I just wanted to say I am with you. I am up to often doing 7 or 8 a day. Sometimes ten. If you get bored have something on in the background like A documentary or satanic sermon from Satans Library or music or anything else (just not something that takes up your whole attention span) I wouldnt be able to focus on that many if I didnt (my ruler is in a mutable sign so I am kind of restless lol) and it doesnt seem to lower the effectiveness.

Good luck. Keep up with it inspire others. Ten will be my goal eventually. I often do each Rtr in sets of 3 or for 27 reps each letter (our Hp said we could do this in another thread recently I believe or someone hinted at that I just saw part of a thread where they were talking about it) this does make it eaiser and faster but still often I do one with 3 or 9 reps. I consider 9 one rtr so 3 doing it 3 reps is one rtr 27 is 3 rtrs.

Hail Satan

I don't have printer. So I firstly draw the Hebrew letters in paper then I blot out the letters with given vibration. Am I doing right?

Gremory666 said:
I don't have printer. So I firstly draw the Hebrew letters in paper then I blot out the letters with given vibration. Am I doing right?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560
RTR FAQ

Gremory666 said:
Yes no problem doing that but you can also use the paintable final ritual which you can find in the rtr page!Also as stated by Hps Maxine you can just blot them out in your mind! :)

HEY kikes! Yeah YOU Jews who are reading this!

https://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY?t=33 0:33-0:36

THATS RIGHT FUCKERS!! PPPAIIIIIIIN-GIVERS BACK BABY WITH MORE ASS-RAPEY PRESENTS FOR *AAAALL* MY DEAR KIKES!! :twisted: :twisted:
HAH! ITS GONNA BE LIKE A *FUCKING* CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY NOW FUCKERS!!

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw?t=86

LITERALLY FUCKERS!... LITERALLY!! :twisted: X666

From HP Mageson:

Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?

Artanis said:
Nikolas said:
Larissa666 said:
It is extremely helpful to know they are proud of us, and all that we are doing is making difference. Despite that I usually feel that no matter how much I do, I feel like a failure, and that "I am not doing enough".

Hey :) If you feel like a failure after working for years imagine how others like me feel. I feel like total shit.
You fought in the spiritual war. You should be proud.
I wish i was better.
I hate seeing others being superior at something than me.

And yet, your still an UNIMAGINABLE Part of this War. Like EVERY SINGLE ONE of Us.

Think about it. If you wouldnt Be here, who would Be doing these "savers of The WHOLE FUCKING GALAXY"-Rituals(aka FINAL RTRs)? No one!

Who would Be saving peoples LIFES from The jews by reversing their murdering curses?
No one!

Without you, without me, without sister Larissa And ALL The other Brothers And Sisters in here many many MAAAANY people would have been murdered And WORSE.

So dont never fucking EVER feel like "oh i feel so useless. I could Be doing SOO much More" And THEN forget about *ALL* The peoples lifes you have saved! :evil: (mean this as a serious face)

Just wanted to put a bump inspirating post ;) :cool:

Another one bites the dust, at their own hand, hey, hey, hey!

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/albuquerque-actor-isaac-kappy-dies-at-age-42/2004722122

isaac-kappy.jpeg

This is the coolest version of the final rtr paintable if you already have the affirmation memorized. I like it a lot. https://web.archive.org/web/20190223062622id_/http://upbeat-rosalind-fd3a63.netlify.com/
I have been doing 8-10 a day for a couple of weeks I am so happy to be alive in these times. The negative energies and curses of the enemy are dissapating which makes me excited. Each time you do this rtr you are a part of history. You helped save a planet and a civilization that may be great and widely known in this galaxy and others some day. Think about it like this some of us will be remembered thousands of years from now in a museum maybe. That is so cool.

Explore the universe and become great or work in a dreary gulag with a microchip your choice this final rtr is making the right choice.

StraitShot47 said:

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/albuquerque-actor-isaac-kappy-dies-at-age-42/2004722122

isaac-kappy.jpeg

´´Our European visitors are important to us
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.``

OOOOHHH.... SUREEE... :| :|

Artanis said:
StraitShot47 said:

isaac-kappy.jpeg

´´Our European visitors are important to us
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.``

OOOOHHH.... SUREEE... :| :|

You really can't click on those links?

https://youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI
0:51
And It(FINAL RTR) Will come!
Like a flood of PAIN!
Pouring down on KIKES!
And It Will not let up until their end is here!
And It Will come!
On their DARKEST Day!
In their FINAL hour!
And It Will never rest until The clouds are clear!
Until It finds their dreams have dissappeared!
:twisted: X666

A post by HP Mageson

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19715

The Final RTR is really manifesting, keep doing the Final RTR daily its saving humanity and the planet. The Final RTR was given to us by Azazel to be our spiritual weapon of liberation. Its every Satanists duty to do the Final RTR daily no excuses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back