Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

https://youtu.be/6nFKPVfDrgU

Even though it IS about Soviet kind ´Hell March`, i just LOVE to COMPLETELY forget about the jewishness(Communism) in it and think that its OUR ´FINAL Battle`(the one where we *WILL* OBLITERATE the Enemy :twisted: :twisted: ) ´Theme Music` :cool: :cool: And the points where they shout out something(im sorry if they shout something about Communism or some shit, i cant make out what they shout), it sounds VEEEEEEEEEERY familiar... TUTUTUTUT HEIL! TUTUTUTUTU HEIL! :cool: :lol:

HAIL SATAN COMMRADES!! :cool: :cool:

And keep on reversing till theres not even the KIKES DISGUSTING SHIT LEFT(not the kikes themselves, their SHIT(yeah, Shits shitting, tell me about that :| :lol: :lol: )

*RTR speaking* TIME TO KICK POWER TO THE INFINITY AND BEYOND AND CHEW JEW ASS!! :twisted: x666

(ps. Just asking, its... Not possible to pin any posts in the Forums(like the INTERNETS MOST IMPORTANT EVER :D )?

Time to fire up The RTRs again Family!
We have over 40000 views on this thread but now we still MUST keep this up no matter what!
Christianity is dying as a whole, as Catholism is dying. When Catholism Falls, the other splinter religions follow. And right now its taking EXTREMELY big hits on America, South America and is almost gone in Europe! And ALL this with doing ONLY 6 and a half months The FINAL RTR. And just a remainder: there were about 150 MILLION Catholics in Europe last year(?) So... :shock: If THAT doesnt give you an example of HOW powerful The FINAL RTR is, i dont know WHAT will!

So KEEP THIS UP BRETHEREN!! WERE "ALMOST" DONE ALREADY WITH CHRISTINSANITY :lol: :lol:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-priests-nuns-sexual-slavery-abuse-saint-jean-order-france/
Pope Francis admitted some about how priests abused nuns so bad, it included having them in sexual slavery and other torture forever. Just this week he said this. We even got the top of the christians deciding to personally show the world how evil his system is!

By tomorrow i have done HALF of my ´minimum` target amount of FINAL RTRs done. And that is OC 2500!(5000-10000 before the ´ULTIMATE WIN`)But i wanted to write this EXTREMELY TREMENDOUSLY appreciative post to ALL and EVERYONE who have done the RTRs over the years.

about 4 years ago,when i joined this INCREDIBLE and AMAIZING family as a Brother, i never fucking *EVER* imagined in my WILDEST dreams, of what will become of my future. I cant belive that just in 2014... Oh GOD this sounds HORRIBLE to even THINK about, but that im about to *SAY* it... I wanted... To become a PRIEST... Or even... the ***POPE*** of ChristINSANITY!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: TRULY thank GOD, the TRUE GOD, for saving me, before it could have been too late.

Over these 4 years i have grown up a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i remember how in 2015, when i started, my 1st question to the JoS Yahoo groups(it had about 12000-15000 members at that point i think :| ) was: How can i talk to our Great Father. I would really like to know

Even at that IGNORANT and blashphemous to the members and the Clergy with my seemed like never-ending ignorant and stupid questions(which continued to even last year, i know :oops: )-state, i was still feeling how BIG change Father Satan had already made in me.

And it took me almost 4 years to almost fully understand what it means, the saying ´The more you do for Satan, the more He does to you`. The more i asked Him for ´´the one thing and one thing only that i want``(My Soulmate), the more He ACTUALLY helped...

He made me understand, that i will NOT be given my Soulmate by the snap of a finger. If she is TRULY, what i want the MOST out of ALL things in this world(as it seems like it, as i think about my Soulmate EVERY single day)... I HAVE to use it, not ONLY as a goal, but as a MOTIVATOR. The more i want to find her, the MORE i have to work on it(Love working, meditation, RTRs(to possibly get the Gods help and blessing on it, by showing my devotion). I need to think and keep it as my motivator, that HOW happy and AMAIZING will it feel, when i One Day... Meet her.

But right now, i want to thank the Ones, who i Love as much as my biological Family, whose without i, or ANYONE else in on this Planet, wouldnt be here. Whose WITHOUT, the ENEMY would have WON and turned our BEAUTIFUL World into a JEWISH SHITHOLE!! WHOSE without, ALL that our ancestors have done in ALL the THOUSANDS of YEARS... Would have been for NOTHING!

THANK YOU **ALL** MY SATANIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MY **FAMILY**, FOR ***EVERYTHING***

MAY SATAN BLESS YOU ALL AND OUT VICTORY!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

I did the final rtr a couple of times as a new member and everytime I do I feel more heavy in my energy for a couple of days and then more powerful after a couple of days (I do 1 final rtr/3days since I am a beginner who likes to go slow so I dont burn myself). What may explain the initial heavyness of a post rtr ? Is it bad protection on my part? Have any one else here experienced the same heavyness as a beginner ? Am I not doing sufficient protection? Is there any way to remove the heavy energies in my aura after doing an rtr with not enough protection? Tnx

EaSatan666 said:
I did the final rtr a couple of times as a new member and everytime I do I feel more heavy in my energy for a couple of days and then more powerful after a couple of days (I do 1 final rtr/3days since I am a beginner who likes to go slow so I dont burn myself). What may explain the initial heavyness of a post rtr ? Is it bad protection on my part? Have any one else here experienced the same heavyness as a beginner ? Am I not doing sufficient protection? Is there any way to remove the heavy energies in my aura after doing an rtr with not enough protection? Tnx
You said that you are new so it may be too much energy. I belive this will go away after advancing a big, more aura of protection is always good but just do it if you have the time.

EaSatan666 said:
Sometimes you can get a feeling like you are really connected into the whole energy grid of the world when you are doing this, which could sometimes feel kind of like a heaviness. Or it could be that since you are using the energies of your soul to do the ritual, you can end up somewhat drained. You have to get on some sort of meditation and/or yoga routine to build up your personal soul energy, this will mean you don't get so drained. Also since the RTR dissolves and removes curses out of your soul, that can feel like a heaviness too.

Don't worry about it, I think this isn't a sign of anything bad. Just a reminder you need to find something to do that raises your energies and stick with it. You're on the right track and you don't have anything to worry about. Just keep improving steadily on your own pace whatever feels right to you! :D

Thank you for your answer:) I have now today decided to do 1rtr/day and will do it for a month or two in a row and see how it affects me in the longer run. This will prove to me that im on the right or wrong path . You mentioned being more connected to the energy grid of the entire world when doing the rtr. Could you please specify more what you mean and what the true mechanics of that is? Thank you so much and Hail Satan

Question
I know that, Final RTRs shoud be done everyday without question, but what about the Wealth and Prosperity one, can we do it ? or for the time being focus only on Final RTR's ?

i'm asking because for some reason, something prevents me from doing the wealth and prosperity one.

Donovandal said:
Question
I know that, Final RTRs shoud be done everyday without question, but what about the Wealth and Prosperity one, can we do it ? or for the time being focus only on Final RTR's ?

i'm asking because for some reason, something prevents me from doing the wealth and prosperity one.

ONLY on the FINAL RTR at this point. Its ANNIHALITING the Enemy HARD.

I think the "bombs" of 5-6 RTRs done one straight after another are very devastating for the jewish energy as RTRs are done without any break between them. This is what I felt. I don't know if this is healthy for the aura but I think is fine if you clean your soul and aura after. I think it worth doing this if you have about 3 hours free time to do it.

Donovandal said:
Question

That kind of rituals, like the prosperity one, the JoS protection ritual, race awakening, are done only on a few periods of the year when the planetary energies are the strongest, to enforce them and this for maximum 3-4 days.

EaSatan666 said:
Thank you for your answer:) I have now today decided to do 1rtr/day and will do it for a month or two in a row and see how it affects me in the longer run. This will prove to me that im on the right or wrong path . You mentioned being more connected to the energy grid of the entire world when doing the rtr. Could you please specify more what you mean and what the true mechanics of that is? Thank you so much and Hail Satan

There are places on earth where Ley lines are active, i.e, places like egiptian Pyramids or Stonehenge where the energies are VERY powerful and have been specially build by ancient pagans of Satan to align with the planetary energies. I guess if you go there and do a RTR, is way more effective than doing it in a normal place. But since this is not really a possible thing, I think he was saying to connect yourself *mentally* to this energies. I guess if you visualize how the energy generated by your RTR is connected to that grid energies and then expanded and spreaded together with the grid energies, might make your RTR more efective. Actually I think is worth trying.

I am pretty sure that if I would do this, I will feel more energy. Sometimes I feel that I generate more energy than I can control and almost make me vomit from this. But if you feel the same, just mentally ask your Demon Guardian to take the excess of energy. I done it first time while doing the race awakening ritual and I really felt a difference. But for all of this, you need strong mental focus, the ability to concentrate for long time on this without being interupted by other thoughts. This is done by vid meditation and visualization exercises, which you can find in the first month of the spiritual training program.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160303202713/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html

Donovandal said:
Question

Currently we are ONLY doing the Final RTR.
As certain Satanic Sabbats and Celebrations, along with other favorable planetary positions, get closer there will be a new thread about which other workings, if any, we will be doing during that time.
These usually pop up within 72hrs of the upcoming Sabbats. Since we just had Imbloc, you can expect we won't have an additional working to do for a few weeks at least.

Donovandal said:
Question

Follow the schedule. Final RTR everyday. The HP's will let everyone know when to do the other RTR's as it will be during times when it is necessary or when its a date that is ideal. Do a personal working for wealth and prosperity if thats what you want for yourself. The RTR's work best when everyone does them at the same time as it pools the energy together thus being much more effective.

Guys.... i begin that every time i do this ritual i feel an extremly dizziness, a sleppy sensation... something like that, its quite hard to continue the ritual with that sensation.
I cant clean my aura daily, i do it rarely until i will get better at visualization, that sensation come because i dont clear my aura?

Thank you all for the answer, i just wanted to be sure that I was not held back by our enemy from doing the ritual for wealth and prosperity one.
I will continue with Final RTR until further notice, even I can tell that they work, i also noticed that "atmosphere" at least around me each passing day is "less hostile".

Weassel said:
Guys.... i begin that every time i do this ritual i feel an extremly dizziness, a sleppy sensation... something like that, its quite hard to continue the ritual with that sensation.
I cant clean my aura daily, i do it rarely until i will get better at visualization, that sensation come because i dont clear my aura?

A VERY big propability :shock:

Artanis said:
Weassel said:

If you can't do visualization then just use Surya or Raum but honestly take a lamp or look directly at the sun and this will help you visualize the light better obviously.

luis said:
Artanis said:
Weassel said:

If you can't do visualization then just use Surya or Raum but honestly take a lamp or look directly at the sun and this will help you visualize the light better obviously.
I know Raum is to vibrate, but what does it mean, like translated, same for the Surya

Weassel said:

These sensations you experience are usually enemy attack. For course you should clean your aura everyday and do AoP. If you cleanse and protect yourself, these effects will decrease effectively and stop. If you can't visualize, you can use the rune sowilo for cleansing and algiz for protection (apply the repetitions and affirmations according to you. In your affirmations you should use the phrase "in a positive and healthy way for me").

luis said:
Artanis said:
Weassel said:

´look directly at the sun`??? Could you be a little more *precise* of what you mean? I guess looking directly at the sun would blind ones eyes

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

´look directly at the sun`??? Could you be a little more *precise* of what you mean? I guess looking directly at the sun would blind ones eyes
Lol sorry, i mean to just go out when it's morning so you can *see* the light of the sun with your eyes closed and this can help with the visualization.

luis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

Lol sorry, i mean to just go out when it's morning so you can *see* the light of the sun with your eyes closed and this can help with the visualization.

Ohhh... Yeah :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-47201647

Question: How do you know your FUCKING UP your Enemy like horny rabbits?
Answer: When they try and ´solve` a crime(FOR THE 1ST TIME *EVER*!) they have done and kept it hidden for over 2000 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

KEEP RTR´ING BOYS AND GIRLS! :twisted: :cool:
THE FUCKERS ARE GETTING SCORCHED LIKE BACON AND EGGS ON TOP OF A TANK IN AFRICA!! :cool: :cool:

Quick question. if we are short on time but still have like 15 mins instead of 1 can we do. 3 repetations since its connected to 9?

https://youtu.be/U8bhzrmFutw (until 1:10)

Keep RTR´ing the CRAP out of them guys!! WOOHOOO!!

GET THE TRUTH TO THE STREETS BRETHEREN!! :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool:

THE RTRS ARE HITTING HARD!! :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Im going to go for 20 RTRs minimum a day until 14th of April.

I want to Make sure that no matter WHAT, wheter The Right wins in The elections(Finnish Parliamentary elections) or The left(SDP) The jews are NOT going to RAPE OR ABUSE ANYMORE PEOPLE IN **MY FUCKING COUNTRY**!! :evil: :evil:

MAY SATAN BLESS FINLAND AND ALL THE OTHER *GENTILE* COUNTRIES!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Is it possible for Us to COMPLETELY reverse the energies of the Yom Kippur for example?
So that the kikes would HALT the whole celebration and expose themselves! :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
Is it possible for Us to COMPLETELY reverse the energies of the Yom Kippur for example?
So that the kikes would HALT the whole celebration and expose themselves! :lol: :lol:
The Kol-Nidre RTR is what we spam around Yom Crappur, that in addition to copious Final RTRs. They use the Yom Crappur period to try and clean themselves of negative karma and put it back on the Gentiles, and the RTRs prevent them from being able to clean at any point of the year.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Artanis said:
The Kol-Nidre RTR is what we spam around Yom Crappur, that in addition to copious Final RTRs. They use the Yom Crappur period to try and clean themselves of negative karma and put it back on the Gentiles, and the RTRs prevent them from being able to clean at any point of the year.
We already reversed it. HP Maxine said that Satan showed her than now the negative karma is on every jews and this will manifest in time. This karma is i belive the ones that they always tried to send to us and the planetary karma of every jews now its on them, we destroyed their protection so they can't do shit but we must keep doing the Final Rtr.

luis said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Artanis said:
We already reversed it. HP Maxine said that Satan showed her than now the negative karma is on every jews and this will manifest in time. This karma is i belive the ones that they always tried to send to us and the planetary karma of every jews now its on them, we destroyed their protection so they can't do shit but we must keep doing the Final Rtr.

Ohhh yeah... It Will manifest like this:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18274

Artanis said:
luis said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

From there on people's will know who the bad "humans" are and they will keep them away! I can't wait to see a Satanic world, hope it's soon enough :D

luis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

From there on people's will know who the bad "humans" are and they will keep them away! I can't wait to see a Satanic world, hope it's soon enough :D

We even might be celebrating that next(after this years of course lol) 23rd of December(when theres Monday ;) ), if things escalate quickly enough :lol: :cool:

The Alchemist7 said:
It's OK the afirmations only 3 times?
I mean is 2 x 3 = 6
All the former RTRs had 9x afirmations.
Why this has to be said only 3 times?

Because the number 9 is related to ending things(i.e ending single curses ;) )

The number 3 is related to the astral(correct me if im wrong), so when we reverse the Torah (max power 9x vibrations(ending their letters powers)), we also reverse the current energies in the astral with saying those affirmations 3 times(did i got it right? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back