Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Yagami Light said:
Is it really down?
I can see it just fine. O: (I clicked on the link and I can see it)
If you can not, I think that, just the image that is shown in your response - you can just right-click "View Image" and save it like so?

Shining Sloth 666 said:

Part of my previous post was erased -_-
I just wanted to say I think the picture is down and I was wondering if you could reupload since I thought this condensed version of the Final RTR was great.^-^

Well now it's just fine :) !
I swear I think the whole site was down. O:
But now your picture even shows in our reply anyway that's weird but thanks a lot btw. ^-^

666 FINAL RTRs DONE!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guys please answer this?

Is the Copyright directive that the JEW-U is going to put into motion a good thing or not??? It worries me that what will happen to our Joy of Satan sites or is it just going to backfire BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG on them? Like when NO ONE gets to use the Internet anymore on EU, people would wake up in the MILLIONS?

Artanis said:
Can you guys please answer this?

Is the Copyright directive that the JEW-U is going to put into motion a good thing or not??? It worries me that what will happen to our Joy of Satan sites or is it just going to backfire BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG on them? Like when NO ONE gets to use the Internet anymore on EU, people would wake up in the MILLIONS?

Plus all our stuff is registered under our own copyrights. We (more specifically Maxine) own the websites ourselves, so there's no possible way to accuse us of using any of someone else's stuff here. Even with strict copyright laws, there's nothing legally they can do about us. Whatever the enemy tries is only able fail, no exceptions. Exponential, more people wake up every moment than the amount that woke up the moment before. We've already won, the enemy is not able to ever recover and soon they won't exist anymore.

A bump, as we must maintain our working. We must keep this going. It's caused what we see, and is causing what we have yet to see manifest.

As above so below, right?

BUMP. We need to keep this on top of the topics bretheren!!

This is the most important topic in the history of the Internet and World!

I think what would be more beneficial then these bumps - you can do it if you want it obviously doesn't hurt - would be having a direct link to the final rtr and the explanation (or this topic) on the joyofsatan.org MAIN PAGE. Because the serious SS who already know will do it regardless of how many times you bump or not. And the new people tend to get to the main site (and sometimes the groups I guess ?) first, I seriously doubt many arrive here first.

Hmmm... True :|

For iPhone users (works on iOS 12, probably iOS 11, too):

• Tap on the PDF link of the RTR document in this thread (first post).

• You will see that down, just above home button, you have a button that looks like square and arrow pointing above. Tap on it.

• Choose “Save to Files” option. You will be prompted to choose where to save it.

• After you have saved it to location of choice, open Files app from your Home Screen.

• Find the document in the folder where you previously saved it and open it.

• Upon opening, you will see icon that looks like marker tip on the upper right corner. That feature is called Markup. Tap on it.

• On the bottom, you will see that you now have a palette of writing tools. Pick one.

•When you choose the pen, you can tap on it again, to adjust thickness of the line it makes.

That is it. Finish the RTR, and then immediately delete the file.

Keep in mind that while Markup option is turned on, you cannot scroll. So, you have to turn off Markup,then scroll where you want, and then turn on markup tool again.

997!...998!...99.9!!...... 1...000!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

(I wont be doing anymore ´updates` on how many ive done :mrgreen: Just wanted to show how devoted i am. I know this is dangerous at certain levels :? )

Keep up the good work your helping more then you know.

HP Mageson666 said:
Keep up the good work your helping more then you know.

Its myyy... FUCKING pleasure High Priest :cool:

I may possibly actually do an update on end of the year or when ive done 2000. (Dont really know who cares. :? :lol: That i may seem like a show off when i do have a LOOOOT of free time to SPAM this FINAL RTR. And that i do spam. Ive actually put these updates only to show my devotion and hopefully motivate you all too. That even though i have been a ´pain in the ass` in my ´early years` as a Satanist, not been doing meditation(that i now do every day, day and night) and not so much RTRs(even though ive had even MORE free-time), ive gotten better through NEVER (at least never 100%) ever giving up and keeping the fight on, keeping in mind that the only other option would be to *LI-TE-RALLY* just lie down... And die -.-)

Hail Satan!

Was there a change in the final RTR last affirmation ? Or did I have a version with a flaw all along ?!
I just noticed that on my copy (single page pdf version) there is no "now " I have "the hebrew alphabet is dead in every way". I used this same pdf copy since almost the final RTR was put in place, importing it to paint over it every time.

Sinistra said:
Was there a change in the final RTR last affirmation ? Or did I have a version with a flaw all along ?!
I just noticed that on my copy (single page pdf version) there is no "now " I have "the hebrew alphabet is dead in every way". I used this same pdf copy since almost the final RTR was put in place, importing it to paint over it every time.
That one copy doesn't say "now," but every other copy including all the ones before that one all said now. We were told to remember to keep saying now even though the paper didn't say it.

This might not be directly correlated, but I think it's up to you to decide. It reminded me on one of Cobras' sermons, where it was said that it depends on you if you want to use the NOW, or not.

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Sinistra said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sinistra said:
That one copy doesn't say "now," but every other copy including all the ones before that one all said now. We were told to remember to keep saying now even though the paper didn't say it.
Okay.

The most vital thread on the forum reached the bottom of the page. Time to bump.

I am still amazed with the effect of this ritual on the individuals soul level, I guess you, brothers and sisters, must be too.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!! Hail All The Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

The Victory is Ours!

Larissa666 said:
The most vital thread on the forum reached the bottom of the page. Time to bump.

I am still amazed with the effect of this ritual on the individuals soul level, I guess you, brothers and sisters, must be too.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!! Hail All The Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

The Victory is Ours!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13593

BUMP Bretheren!!

This webpage is being blocked by my browser. It thinks it's a scam.

Clear censorship on behalf of the jews.

When I finished a very powerful Final RTR the day before yesterday and opened my phone after cleaning my aura, it was showing 66 22:11. This is battery percentage followed by local time. Meaningful numbers or what?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...

satanicthrillz said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...
Just paint them yourself in a peper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

Artanis said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

And the guy states many times, that the POLICE, are the one that STARTS the violence and THEN *The People* counter it and **THEY** are the ones getting called THUGS!

Because they wouldnt WANT a VIOLENT COUP! JUST TO GET THE FUCKER KIKE OUT OF POWER!!

And THIS, ***THIS*** FUCKING MONSTROSITY CALLED THE ´JEW` IS WHO WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!!

ONLY ***WE*** CAN END THIS BRETHEREN!!!

WITHOUT ***OUR*** RTRS AND OTHER EFFORTS , THERE WOULDNT ***BE. NOTHING. TO. FIGHT. FOR!!!***

*****VIVE LA REVOLUTION*****!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck the JEW-u and Britains parliament are suicidal! They have been saying ovet and over and over, that Brittain could REVERSE Brexit :lol: :lol:

"Oh goyim! Ze dont even underztand how deprezzed and failed we are becauze ze do de Reverse Torah Ritualz! We wantz to die zo bad that we try and reverze your EVIL Brexit! Zo dat de Brittizh Goyim would cut our headz!"

Fucking LOSERS!! :lol: :lol:

hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?

occultumlapidem said:
hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?

Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:

There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.

About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?

Catalincata94 said:
About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?
Do it as the mp3!You can raise your energies as much as you want!And you can even do the Invocation of Satan before! :)

Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:

Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:

but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk

occultumlapidem said:
Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:

but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk

Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D

Artanis said:
occultumlapidem said:
Artanis said:

Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D

I just feel it holds great energy's. I've been doing the one page rtr printed and on pc paint

jbkbmz said:
There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.

The TV show Charmed, in one episode a bad guy gets their Book of Shadows and starts reversing their spells (stating them out loud but in reverse), undoing them all. The sisters then have to get their book back and re-do all the spells that were undone. Different scenario but same concept of reversing to undo.

Another WINZ!! The British Parliament is ready to start a *NO DEAL* Brexit, which means that EVERY SINGLE deal made with the EU, is gonna be TORN APART! (But that is AFTER if the parliament declines PM Mays Brexit deal!)

And those who know, THAT would be DISASTROUS for the EU!! :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol:

Also, the fact that if the Swedish parliament fails a 4th time to form a parliament (would be nice, if someone could give me details about when the 4th attempt day is), there will be NEW ELECTIONS!

So NOW, with also the fact that nationalism and people are rising up EVERYWHERE in Europe, it is most CRITICAL TIME TO DO THE FINAL RTR!!

https://youtu.be/Vk4FTa3SGt8

GREAT! Now the kikes are trying to get Al Assad out of power and CERTIANLY ´elect` a JEWISH president. GREAT! THANKS KIKES!!

KEEP SPAMMING THE FINAL RTR GUYS!!! KIKES ARE GETTING DESPERATE!!

Ps. Sorry if Al Assad IS a jew himself, just thinking that because Al Assad is against Pissrael and knows that it was PISSRAEL, who started the Syrian war, to get Israel to enlarge its borders. :x :x

I am sharing this with all of you who might not know: I was recently reminded to NOT omit the dots when I visualize the destruction of the letters.

It might seem easier to visualize some filthy letters without dots, but try to visualize them completely. This makes the ritual even more powerful. And do not panic, it is not like all your previous RTRs were ineffective because of this, do not worry, it still works. It is just that with dots it is ideal.

Yes, i too happened to be withouth a printer this time...but then i saw this detail in the digest; The RTR can be done WITHOUTH paper on these days, just imagine the letters disintegrating. And i certainly did imagine them destroyed with pleasure in my mind! It worked well to me, very well! Then i also did use my paintprogram as well. I guess both are good methods and most important is that the enemy gets what it deserves! There was one interesting note more in that same digest; "No props are required, just you, your mind and your willpower!" Yes, willpower to destroy!

Hail Satan!
Hail to our Victory!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back