Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Faught a reptiod on the astral plane

Pamela

Early this morning I awoke to hearing a low pitched hiss, I was floating above my body. And I realized I had sharp claws and potruding fangs, the reptiod was wearing a black cloak and I couldn't see his face. I looked at him and said "Bring it, pussy!" He lunged at me and we wnet at it for only a few seconds after I riped out a chunk of his cold skin and hissed at him. He tried to drag me off the bed with him but I ripped his face and he screached and jumped out the window. I fell back into my body, my heart pouding. My claws where back to regular fingernails and my teeth where human. I fought and won.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!

wow nice pamela!! damn! you ae brave! hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:28:34 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Faught a reptiod on the astral plane

Early this morning I awoke to hearing a low pitched hiss, I was floating above my body. And I realized I had sharp claws and potruding fangs, the reptiod was wearing a black cloak and I couldn't see his face. I looked at him and said "Bring it, pussy!" He lunged at me and we wnet at it for only a few seconds after I riped out a chunk of his cold skin and hissed at him. He tried to drag me off the bed with him but I ripped his face and he screached and jumped out the window. I fell back into my body, my heart pouding. My claws where back to regular fingernails and my teeth where human. I fought and won.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!

It just goes to show that if we fight them they will retreat. Never cower

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!

yes!
Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:18:23 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Faught a reptiod on the astral plane

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Early this morning I awoke to hearing a low pitched hiss, I was floating above my body. And I realized I had sharp claws and potruding fangs, the reptiod was wearing a black cloak and I couldn't see his face. I looked at him and said "Bring it, pussy!" He lunged at me and we wnet at it for only a few seconds after I riped out a chunk of his cold skin and hissed at him. He tried to drag me off the bed with him but I ripped his face and he screached and jumped out the window. I fell back into my body, my heart pouding. My claws where back to regular fingernails and my teeth where human. I f

awww i want to kill reptoids too :(

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 1:16:01 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!

I have afeeling there will be more of them,,,,,,, bring it on.

yes!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Early this morning I awoke to hearing a low pitched hiss, I was floating above my body. And I realized I had sharp claws and potruding fangs, the reptiod was wearing a black cloak and I couldn't see his face. I looked at him and said "Bring it, pussy!" He lunged at me and we wnet at it for only a few seconds after I riped out a chunk of his cold skin and hissed at him. He tried to drag me off the bed with him but I ripped his face and he screached and jumped out the window. I fell back into my body, my heart pouding. My claws where back to regular fingernails and my teeth where human. I f

A close friend of mine has been hearing a hissing sound and has been hearing voices in his head that aren't his,telling him to harm people close to him and he wakes up with bite marks on his body in fang type marks yet too far apart to be a spider. [/B] Since I have been helping him try to figure out what is going on,I have started hearing a hiss sound in my room behind me day or night time. It never goes into my mediation room,just my bedroom.[/B] I read something not too long ago about this but don't know where to reference it again.[/B] I know that Fathers guidance will help me do what I need to do and I refuse to back down from anything or anyone.[/B] Just hoped maybe you would be able to steer me in the right direction or know someone that could. Congrats on kickin azz by the way.[/B] Hail Satan![/B]

A close friend of mine has been hearing a hissing sound and has been hearing voices in his head that aren't his,telling him to harm people close to him and he wakes up with bite marks on his body in fang type marks yet too far apart to be a spider.
Since I have been helping him try to figure out what is going on,I have started hearing a hiss sound in my room behind me day or night time. It never goes into my mediation room,just my bedroom.
I read something not too long ago about this but don't know where to reference it again.
I know that Fathers guidance will help me do what I need to do and I refuse to back down from anything or anyone.
Just hoped maybe anyone would be able to steer me in the right direction or know someone that could. Congrats on kickin azz by the way.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

I have afeeling there will be more of them,,,,,,, bring it on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

yes!

Give me five minutes with those scaly things and they'll be gone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], motherwolff3@... wrote:

A close friend of mine has been hearing a hissing sound and has been
hearing voices in his head that aren't his,telling him to harm people close to
him and he wakes up with bite marks on his body in fang type marks yet too
far apart to be a spider.
Since I have been helping him try to figure out what is going on,I have
started hearing a hiss sound in my room behind me day or night time. It never
goes into my mediation room,just my bedroom.
I read something not too long ago about this but don't know where to
reference it again.
I know that Fathers guidance will help me do what I need to do and I
refuse to back down from anything or anyone.
Just hoped maybe you would be able to steer me in the right direction or
know someone that could. Congrats on kickin azz by the way.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back