Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FancyMancy's Picture and Video Thread

Please read thoroughly Joy of Satan
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It will tell you everything you need and want to know about true Satanism, Satan and his Demons, magick, meditations, astrology, and many sermons and articles of interest.
You can just talk to Satan-Lucifer in your mind, or quietly out loud, where you have complete privacy and will not be overheard. He hears you. Be honest, polite and respectful. This is really important. Satan is big on complete honesty and respect shown to him and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell.
If you have any questions that are not answered on the website, then feel free to ask them here. But read the website first.
Hail Satan!
On Saturday, September 8, 2018, 5:23:25 a.m. EDT, petramestrovic582@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello.How can I talk to devil?

Don't call him that! He is Father Satan and you are to address him with respect!

Go to Joyofsatan.org and read site carefully.

Email would be preferable as he is a busy guy.

Satan on the other hand will talk to you during a standard ritual, though most of the time its impressions you will feel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back