Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Familiars

beelzebub2114

I've basically only got tonight, less than an hour to decide on whether or not to get a rabbit.. Obviously I don't have the time to research this; can rabbits be used as familiars? Thanks.

Hail Father Satan!!

yes they can.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:24:20 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars

I've basically only got tonight, less than an hour to decide on whether or not to get a rabbit.. Obviously I don't have the time to research this; can rabbits be used as familiars? Thanks.

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
I think so, I'm new to all of this so I couldn't be certain, but I have an open mind and I believe that ALL animals can be used as familiars potentially.

My guardian, Buer, grants familiars. He said, in a nutshell, yes. I think all animals can become familiars, but didn't ask.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

I've been wondering on how I could attain a Corvus Corax (Common raven) as a familiar. I'm not sure on how exactly to get one. If anyone can help me, I'd appretiate it.

actually oddball i was wondering the same thing, i want to get a pet bird familiar but i beleive the familiar comes to you in any manner that works for example if you live near the woods then it might find you or vice versa, or a family member might buy you a pet bird etc. be patient and open ;) i will try the same.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 9:34:40 PM

I've been wondering on how I could attain a Corvus Corax (Common raven) as a familiar. I'm not sure on how exactly to get one. If anyone can help me, I'd appretiate it.

I have a Budgie, and she seems like my Familiar. She always let's me pet her, ever since I asked Father for a Familiar. I feel this super-strong bond to her. She is soooo cute! Her eyes are dark and big and shiny!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 25 Jun 2011, at 07:52, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  actually oddball i was wondering the same thing, i want to get a pet bird familiar but i beleive the familiar comes to you in any manner that works for example if you live near the woods then it might find you or vice versa, or a family member might buy you a pet bird etc. be patient and open ;) i will try the same.

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 9:34:40 PM

i read on the website about certain demons being able to 'provide good familiars' but what exactley are they? i understand they are animals that are very close to someone... but, do they live longer? can i communicate with them through more then just food bowl and litterbox..? are they a form of demon? if i want one, do i aska demon and have an animal ready that i wantr to become my familiar, or will the familiar just appear? there isnt enough information! someone help me as familiars sound like something every dedicated satanist should have... Give me information please! anything to sate my volatile thirst for knowledge will be appreciated.
oh, and by the way...
!!HAIL SATAN!!

..Hail Satan!! When i was asking the Gods, it actually took me almost a year to get my familiar. it will be a year this Yule season that she was sent to me. she is a little black cat that just appeared one day outside my house in the snow, and just would come right in the house everytime i open the door. Funny thing is, i had been asking for one, and here is the thing--my handle is blackkat but my real name actually translates to Black Kat as some europeans say last name first. coincedence? i think not.
anyway, yes this animal is connected to you in a way that is unbelieveable. i think a thought and generally this cat picks it up and responds. have you read on the website about familiars from sermon by HP Maxine?
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@... wrote:

i read on the website about certain demons being able to 'provide good familiars' but what exactley are they? i understand they are animals that are very close to someone... but, do they live longer? can i communicate with them through more then just food bowl and litterbox..? are they a form of demon? if i want one, do i aska demon and have an animal ready that i wantr to become my familiar, or will the familiar just appear? there isnt enough information! someone help me as familiars sound like something every dedicated satanist should have... Give me information please! anything to sate my volatile thirst for knowledge will be appreciated.
oh, and by the way...
!!HAIL SATAN!!

So last night I did a standard ritual asking Father Satan for a familiar, I had my cat with me in the room at the time, which I want to be inhabited. So... Now does Father definently give us a familiar if we ask for one? Do we have to be at a certain level to get one?.... HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE CAT TO BE INHABITED BY A DEMON? I do my meditations everyday, 2- 3 hours everyday... So I try.. And how will we know if the cat is inhabited by a demon??

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

your cat will not be inhabited. You shall recieve one...but it all depends if you are able to have another animal etc...

------------------------------
On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 3:47 AM EST royalblueflame666@... wrote:

So last night I did a standard ritual asking Father Satan for a familiar, I had my cat with me in the room at the time, which I want to be inhabited. So... Now does Father definently give us a familiar if we ask for one? Do we have to be at a certain level to get one?.... HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE CAT TO BE INHABITED BY A DEMON? I do my meditations everyday, 2- 3 hours everyday... So I try.. And how will we know if the cat is inhabited by a demon??

Hail Satan

Oh... So where will this animal come from??Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:09:15 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars

your cat will not be inhabited. You shall recieve one...but it all depends if you are able to have another animal etc...

Hail Satan

The animal may come (im assuming you want a cat) by finding you. Many have come across their cat or dog familiars in a way similair to coming across a 'stray' animal. The animal would find the person. Some cases the person would find an animal ay the shelter and have connection with him or her.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 4:11 PM EST royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Oh... So where will this animal come from??

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:09:15
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars

Hail Satan

So do I have to go out and look for this animal?.. Kinda haven't been out my yard.. In a few months..Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:44:26 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars

The animal may come (im assuming you want a cat) by finding you. Many have come across their cat or dog familiars in a way similair to coming across a 'stray' animal. The animal would find the person. Some cases the person would find an animal ay the shelter and have connection with him or her.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 4:11 PM EST royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Oh... So where will this animal come from??

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:09:15
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

I was wondering about Familiars, is it possible to get my own? I searched online about a ritual of some sort on how to do it, I believe in it completely but I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong. It's starts off as drawing my familiar for example mine is a cat, and i colored it in and on a separate piece of paper i wrote its name height just all basic info on it. and it said to fold it twice hamburger style but with the picture on top of the info. so yeah it said fold it twice hamburger style and draw a pentagram on it then fold it once hot-dog style. Then it said to hold it to my chest and say: "O (the god of your wish I chose Father Satan) bless me with this Familiar Cat bound to me" and kiss the paper and put it under my pillow and rest. it said to do so for 3 nights and it should appear as a kitten at first, I'm only on my second night tonight will be the third. It said if I don't find it, it will come to me? So I was wondering if it was possible this way? I believe completely that it will work and don't doubt it in any way, just verifying if this is one way to get one. I will treat it with respect and with much love. If this wrong please tell me the correct way. I don't want to do it disrespectfully especially to Father Satan. I am dedicated to him and still training my mind and soul.Hail Father Satan, and the Original Gods with much love and passion. <3 

Thats not how you get a Familiar, Familiars are a special type of Demon, only Satanist can have them. Read and study all of Joy of Satan and Familiars    

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 1:39 PM, "shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was wondering about Familiars, is it possible to get my own? I searched online about a ritual of some sort on how to do it, I believe in it completely but I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong. It's starts off as drawing my familiar for example mine is a cat, and i colored it in and on a separate piece of paper i wrote its name height just all basic info on it. and it said to fold it twice hamburger style but with the picture on top of the info. so yeah it said fold it twice hamburger style and draw a pentagram on it then fold it once hot-dog style. Then it said to hold it to my chest and say: "O (the god of your wish I chose Father Satan) bless me with this Familiar Cat bound to me" and kiss the paper and put it under my pillow and rest. it said to do so for 3 nights and it should appear as a kitten at first, I'm only on my second night tonight will be the third. It said if I don't find it, it will come to me? So I was wondering if it was possible this way? I believe completely that it will work and don't doubt it in any way, just verifying if this is one way to get one. I will treat it with respect and with much love. If this wrong please tell me the correct way. I don't want to do it disrespectfully especially to Father Satan. I am dedicated to him and still training my mind and soul.Hail Father Satan, and the Original Gods with much love and passion. <3 

Haha...ilove your theory. Where did you get it from...a movie?cool Just today i have been reading the sermon on familiars again. And dear your way is not how its done.
First you need to understand what familiar means...
These are lesser demons in an animals body.
Familiars are gifts from Satan...and some demons do give out familiars.
But to acquire one you need to be a dedicated Satanist.
Yes..hou can do a ritual requesting father for one...just look it up on the jos site
Hail Satan
On Mar 2, 2015 12:39 AM, "shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank you. I have read about it on the JoS website. I do understand what a Familiar is. The way I did it was from a random magic website though I did know it was incorrect. But I just wanted to verify it. Again thank
you for your answer. It was very helpful.
Hail Satan. <3

is it possible to have a familiar even before being SS?My cat is very connected to me

Em Domingo, 1 de Março de 2015 21:49, "shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Thank you. I have read about it on the JoS website. I do understand what a Familiar is. The way I did it was from a random magic website though I did know it was incorrect. But I just wanted to verify it. Again thank
you for your answer. It was very helpful.
Hail Satan. <3

Does anyone have a familiar. I have a few questions. I tried posting earlier, but I'm not sure it went through. 

Hello all, I've been wondering. I asked Father Satan for a familiar a few days ago. I believe I have one. I have asked, through pendulum, both my protector and GD if I do. They both said yes, and that my familiar doesn't have a physical body. Not sure what to make of this. Any insight? Thanks for the replies in advance!

Can someone please tellme what a familiar is lolHail Satan/All the Gods of Hell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 6 Jul, 2016 at 20:36, datboicominup10@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello all, I've been wondering. I asked Father Satan for a familiar a few days ago. I believe I have one. I have asked, through pendulum, both my protector and GD if I do. They both said yes, and that my familiar doesn't have a physical body. Not sure what to make of this. Any insight? Thanks for the replies in advance!

It is a special, spiritual animal. Can be a cat, dog, wolf, horse, whatever form it chooses,
that helps, assist and guides you.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 7/7/16, Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016, 1:30 PM

Can someone please tellme what a familiar is
lolHail
Satan/All the Gods of Hell

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hello all, I've been wondering. I asked Father
Satan for a familiar a few days ago. I believe I have one. I
have asked, through pendulum, both my protector and GD if I
do. They both said yes, and that my familiar doesn't
have a physical body. Not sure what to make of this. Any
insight? Thanks for the replies in advance!

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173 --
#yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp #yiv6793478173hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp #yiv6793478173ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp .yiv6793478173ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp .yiv6793478173ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mkp .yiv6793478173ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6793478173ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6793478173ygrp-lc #yiv6793478173hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6793478173ygrp-lc .yiv6793478173ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173activity span
.yiv6793478173underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173attach label a {

#yiv6793478173 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173bold a {

#yiv6793478173 dd.yiv6793478173last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 dd.yiv6793478173last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 dd.yiv6793478173last p
span.yiv6793478173yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173attach-table div div a {

#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173file-title a, #yiv6793478173
div.yiv6793478173file-title a:active, #yiv6793478173
div.yiv6793478173file-title a:hover, #yiv6793478173
div.yiv6793478173file-title a:visited {

#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173photo-title a,
#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173photo-title a:active,
#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6793478173 div.yiv6793478173photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6793478173 div#yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6793478173ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6793478173yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6793478173 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6793478173 .yiv6793478173replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6793478173 input, #yiv6793478173 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6793478173
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6793478173logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-msg
p#yiv6793478173attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-reco
#yiv6793478173reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-sponsor #yiv6793478173ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6793478173 #yiv6793478173ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6793478173

There is an animal also helping me on the astral. This is also new to me. I am not sure if they have a physical body on the material plane. I think they are my "familiar." They choose us, it seems.But I sometimes talk to them and they listen and they seem to have quite a lot of intelligence and wisdom. Maybe read more about the animal/bird/reptile that chose to be your familiar? 
"Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews is quite good.

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 9:59 AM, "datboicominup10@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all, I've been wondering. I asked Father Satan for a familiar a few days ago. I believe I have one. I have asked, through pendulum, both my protector and GD if I do. They both said yes, and that my familiar doesn't have a physical body. Not sure what to make of this. Any insight? Thanks for the replies in advance!

http://web.archive.org/web/201604072313 ... -11-15.pdf
It's here in the sermons. HPS Maxine talks about familiars.

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 5:09 PM, "Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can someone please tellme what a familiar is lolHail Satan/All the Gods of Hell

Familiars are very special. They assist you in your magical workings and lend their energy. I have had a familiar in the past and usually they show extreme interest when you are meditating, doing spellwork, and the like. You have sent out a call for one. Familiars come to us, in their own good time. You will know your familiar when you finally have it, no question.

Familiars are our friends. They can "channel" our communication with the Gods.They can be a great asset with the workings of magick.They can comfort us in times of berevment or illness.Your a happy little "vegimite" if you have one!Read up on it on the 'joy of Satan' website.

Thanks,  major input. Hail Satan
On 8 Jul 2016 13:35, "amaranthmoon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Familiars are very special. They assist you in your magical workings and lend their energy. I have had a familiar in the past and usually they show extreme interest when you are meditating, doing spellwork, and the like. You have sent out a call for one. Familiars come to us, in their own good time. You will know your familiar when you finally have it, no question.

I have a cat I named Lily short for Lilith after the goddess for women. I was thinking about summoning a demon like Buer in order to help make my cat my familiar. I wanted to know if anyone has any advice for before I do this and will it change the personality of my cat when this is done? Also what will my cat be able to do once she has become my familiar?

This isn't a post asking how to get a familiar, but rather a question as to if I have one already.

First off I have a cat, nothing too spectacular, except about the time I dedicated myself she suddenly started liking me and preferred to be around me than anywhere else or with anyone else. She is also very intelligent and will help me find lost items and we even have little conversations. This struck me as odd then but now I am truly concerned. I didn't ask for a familiar yet, but with this whole curse business happening I really want to know if she could be considered my familiar.

So I have decided to cleanse my cat anyways whether she is my familiar or not, but I still want to know if she really is my familiar

You're welcome, descipleofthegods13 :)

On Friday, February 10, 2017 1:10 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you Magus Immortalis for posting the regard about familiars. I needed to re-read that.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back