Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Familiars

There are a few methods you can go about to figure out whether he/she is a familiar or not. You can talk to Father Satan about it, if you have a Guardian you can talk to them about it, and you can also use your intuition/Soul to figure out if they are or not. I used my psychic abilities/Soul to figure out that I have a familiar.

If you choose to do it the way I did I recommend finding a quiet place to go to and close your eyes and focus your attention on him/her and ask is this animal my familiar and then listen to what answers pop up. Trust your psychic abilities to give you the right answer.

Also there is a possibility the enemy will try and interfere with what you are doing in an attempt to harass and distract you( I don't know why the enemy loves harassing people so much,)

Tune it out and look for the correct answer. Trust your Soul.

Hail Satan.

Good Evening Dear Satanists,

These days I spend my time reading all the Sermons that are on the JOS website. Today I was reading the page named "Familiars". And I read something that was very similar to something that my father told me about himself. My father is distant from all religions, he has told me that they are all the same. They follow the same concepts but have different names. He display all RHP religions are politics. 

Anyways, I've heard this story from everyone that is from my fathers side. When my father was young, he was very poor and used to live in a poverty stricken place. There were times when his food was only bread with water. My father used to have a pet dog too. Anyways, one day(as my grandmother told me) my father fell really sick, no doctor could cure him, so they called the "Tantric Baba" which would be known as the Guru who practices black Magick. And he stated that my father took money from a cursed object(which was put at a particular location for hexing someone). My father was in a Coma for 9 months as a child. And his pet dog, didn't eat anything and was ill also for 9 months, it would lay under his mattress not eating anything for days. 

After 9 months passed, my father woke up from the Coma. And the dog was found dead. First all off, in the Familiars page. It is written that "The bond is usually so close, should the owner fall sick, the animal often will feel ill as well". First, I believe that when an individual goes into coma his soul is lost in the astral plane, and cannot find the human that it is linked to. And I used to think the dog transferred its soul to my father for my father to live. But, now I am thinking that the dog also went into the astral plane and found my fathers soul and returned it to his body. And in doing so he had to fight some alien extraterrestrial spirit. That is why he lost his life to save my father. This is what I think, If I'm wrong please help me understand. (Also, My father has studied Astrology and palmistry for a very very long time)

I have this feeling my father has always been a satanist. But I am too afraid to ask him. Plus, I don't think it will be right if I do ask him. 

Plus, I don't know why but when I was a child in elementary school. I used to live in Istanbul, Turkey. Since my father was posted there for job. And everyday I would come back home, take a shower, finish my homework and then I would go down to play with my friends. Whenever I would come back home, I would have 3-4 cats surrounding me and "Meowing" at me. I used to always request my mother if I could keep them, but she used to believe that cats brought bad luck, and she never let me keep any. This happen a lot, everyday 3-4-5 cats used to appear. For me as an innocent kid, I wanted to keep them all. Was it a sign? 

This may not be related. The only memory I have of pre-school, was that I used to hear voices in my head. And I used to talk to myself a lot. Once I told my mother about it, and she was like "There is no such thing". This, and the cat memory is all I remember. Plus, there was one day I ran away from my house alone, I don't know why. as a 3rd grades I just wanted to explore. This is all I can remember if I speak about my childhood. Its weird, because these things started coming into my dreams recently. After I started reading about satanism. Is this some kind of sign? 

Also, I have an "X - Mark" on my right palm between my head line and heart line. I never knew about it first, but I was watching this Youtube video. And it was known as the "The Secret Cross". My one looks exactly the same as the one shown in this video at 1:39 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1ProZGvMM.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back