Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

False Sense Of Entitlement In Spiritual Satanism

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As this topic would be longer, I want to keep it short. Many people seem to assume that Satan or the Gods, the moment you cross the gate, they owe you something or that they will take you to unseen heights of development all of a sudden.

Since one carries on many beliefs from Christianity, where everything is confused inside the mind, or Islam that says "All things are from Allah", they turn the blame shifting aspect into Spiritual Satanism - same as all the previous mental disorders that have came up from these erroneous beliefs. And instead of changing to adapt to the new world and learn to accept it, they instead try to impose their own standard to it, failing at the path.

Recently, I sent a short course seminar to the Donors of the JoS. Albeit it was short, I don't like to babble around like a fool to make people feel like it was longer. The 10 points related therein are from divine origin of my extremely in-depth and very much excessively of titanic effort to grow in the path. I wish another person told me these more than 15 years ago; HPS Maxine did everything she could and Gods bless her, led me away from a lot of falsehood same as other members.

In a "cut through the chase" mentality. The first points were to "Forget all that you thought you knew".

The true value of these topics, while many people misunderstand value, will be understood when one understands how wisdom and proper knowledge works. Certain things are simple. The mere mistake of not "forgetting all you thought you knew" and transferring it over here, can have catastrophic consequences for the Initiate. That's why I will update the Dedication page in the next few days. These 10 Directives will be written about here.

That avoids delusion. If anything, all my work is essentially to clarify the work of the Gods and to improve it and expand it, so it becomes crystal clear, only for the sake of us all, so we can be crowned with our eventual success in the path. To that end, one must do their best to banish falsehood from one's self and perceptions. This takes time, toil and experience to achieve, but also proper knowledge.

The more one is distant from this, the more mistakes; the more mistakes, the more clouded if one's understanding.

I have known people that cannot speak English, feel entitled to have companies that will "generate billions". They "would" do this and "that" for the last 5 to 10 years, now they won't get out of bed to do it; eventually "they will". When "they will", they "promise X and X".

The real worker of Satan, would actually sit down to learn English and if they truly believe in that destiny of theirs, see how far they could go. Too much talk, equals no action here. It's all meant to convince others, not for one to make this happen.

I have seen people that arbitrarily and out of nowhere, call themselves "Apostles of Satan" and then 10 years down the line understand this was not the case, and then they blame the Gods [Apostolical work was supposed to have created a mansion or something, didn't happen].

Was Satan asked about this? Or did one just one sided defined this and then they saw that the path is longer or not exactly to their expectations, resulting in some bitterness now? Does it also say anywhere you will sit on a golden throne, and then 9 billions of humans will throw flowers on your legs? Where do these things come from? Movies? Delusion? Insanity?

People who tell me "I will do X thing for JoS" every single day, for the last 3-4 years or even 10, never doing a thing, thinking they deserve some sort of preferential treatment on Satan or the Gods. A real one would simply say "I am doing this", do this, and see where it gets them. If that was done, one would see that convincing anyone is not the major aspect of the question here; it is what you truly and actually are going to do.

But if one does not accept this, blaming others is the consequential result. Because one does not want to look at themselves truly, this practice is deflected on others. Also, Satan has not asked of anyone to my knowledge, to do anything that they cannot - if we are to presuppose one truly communicated with Him.

The further one goes into delusions of self entitlement, the more these are not accepted at face value by others (due to lack of any proof to that direction), then they turn hostile to others, and especially those who have nothing to do with all of this.

It was "my fault for not making them High Priests" and also "Where is their portion" (oftentimes, the claims here are financial and of the reasoning as "Why didn't Satan throw a bag of 10 million on my head from the skies? He can do this can't he?". Everything is blamed. Themselves are not to blame. How could Pharaoh Himself be blamed, after all?

Yes, Satan can do things which are beyond comprehension. Yet all of this path does not revolve around you building a delusional based parasitic relationship with the Gods or others in this path. Everyone who thinks that is possible, is in the position of error. The Gods want to help you become strong in yourself. Anything else is extra, and the more irrational demands one creates due to oversized self perception, or self defeatism, are both two errant ways leading to an errant path.

Realistically, their contribution to this place was 0.00001% or to anyone else, somehow, they deserve 90% of the pie of the Gods. How come? Clearly, it's all just insanity, defeatism, narcissism and stupidity, all combined into a large potion that they drink everyday in order to feel better and also to abuse others. Even the Gods can fall victims of that abusive behavior. Not that the Gods care, because they truly do not; since they wait for this human to actually experience the situation for themselves and change. Life comes with a brutal strike to these people in all cases.

There is also always this special case which is the Anti-Christ himself. Not like these others I mention above. "One day you will get it Cobra, I am different". So far, I haven't gotten a thing. Because I always say "Sure, but prove it". Where proof is concerned most people don't give any. So far also they haven't done a thing either. Anti-Christs and Pharaohs from past lives, of course.

You people overall need to check yourselves out, have honesty and face life as it is. If anyone is truly on the above categories, prove it. Do not tell me about it. I don't care. I only care for those who do their earnest and accept their lives and have the bravery to face it. I love everyone as a Spiritual Satanist, but I am not going to give parasitical bailouts, lies and so on, as I would be furthering your destruction which you are creating by massive delusions.

Spiritual Satanism or the Joy of Satan never espoused any of this, nor in ethics, or in knowledge or in my sermons. I always say the down to earth truth and promote advancement here and now. Never delusions. I won't partake in this.

I will cut to the chase with all of this topic also. Quite a few people suffer from serious personality disorders, laziness and deflection of responsibility. Narcissism, insanity, self delusions of grandeur - humans can have these in ranging extents. We all have a past and some issues to deal with. The longer these are verified by others and not fixed, one is digging the grave of their own development.

They want easy bailouts and they always want others to do the lifting and for them to eat their fruits. They feel entitled to this because of lesser natures and this is a sign that one is not a very developed being at all. Another tendency is that they demean everyone else, or their work, because they themselves do not do a thing. They think they are entitled on earth because they are just breathing or something. 0% value given to the lives of everyone around them, demanding 100% value of others. That is called a parasite in biological terms.

As this is the path of arrogance, it leads to destruction of the self and others around one's self. Arrogance means that one is not truly confident or anything, it just means they are unaware of the work, skills and the effort it takes to accomplish certain things. Arrogance is a mask that covers the face of a being that lacks confidence and self certainty. Aroung the arrogant people, nobody prospers spiritually or in any other way, in fact, all other people lose and lose all the time. To no destination whatsoever.

The Gods will open the gates to advancement to the honest humans who even do little, or cannot do much, but they are facing themselves. The man who is not of "sizable proportion" is not a problem. The man who is on the spiritual path is the being that faces what they should face. Yes, one must learn English if you want a billion dollar industry, or at least know Chinese. Yes, you have to have something to offer from others. No, others were not born to serve you while you give them nothing or because you are cute.

Mass delusion is not required in Spiritual Satanism. You could be Tom from down the block and conquer your issues and attain the mind and soul of a great being, if you just walk the path and do your end. Or you could be a prince and a king that will learn to give, and in turn receive a spiritual crown upon your head, of valid and internal self existence that not even any king on earth can have.

Just to be yourself, accept things as they go, and build up against your obstacles and overcome them. This is not a competition on who has the more mental issues, but who works on what they have to overcome it and help others in the process.

There is no way of potential success through any of this. The way to success is to remove false sense of entitlement, or if you want to keep it, make sure to work toward it. So at least it stands a chance to become a reality. And as you go to that path, the narcissistic and egopathic delusions will be melted via the work on the self, which will bring it from lead to gold.

False sense of entitlement in Spiritual Satanism, albeit it works in the external world where there are many fools, does not really work in front of the Gods. The Gods see us strip naked so to say. It's best and in our best interest to become like them, to shed of low and petty egoistical tricks, and to start becoming receptors of the Truth. This is the path to joy, happiness and True Growth.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I want to add a relevant situation to this, as over the years I asked the Gods to guide me to great wealth and power.

They will guide and lead, but one has to generate value themselves to be able to receive such great things in life.

One must DEVELOP and ADVANCE to this, never expect by default that the Gods will drop some gold to them just because.

It has been some time now, and while I've faced alot of struggle along the way, I see the clear path and I walk it towards my goals and I am thankful the Gods showed me the path to honest knowledge and that this can be achieved.

I have had some low points in my life, but I am THANKFUL this happened, as it all serves it's purpose moving forward so I can truly have what I desire in life.

Don't get me wrong, some days I really struggle and I ask why, and I feel defeated and like perhaps this is just fucked. But our responsibility is to snap out of this and be responsible satanists in everything we do.

The bottom line is WE CAN HAVE WHATEVER WE WANT. BUT WE NEED TO DEVELOP TO IT.

Righteous and truthful sermon as always, Brother HPHC Sir. Hail and praise be to ye and our Gods. Hail Satan!

This is very important to read and understand, especially for new members. When starting, I was in similar situation, not as described above but I would always blame the Gods if something wouldn't work out for me. The thought of blaming xtian god before finding spirituality just shifted to blaming our Gods afterwards.
It was only through meditation and guidance from Gods have I only managed to grow past it and advance.

It is incredible how patient and caring the Gods are, even when SS are blind and expect Gods to give milion dollars just because they dedicated, or in my case, blaming them, just because something didn't happen as I wanted it to.

They are very patient and understanding and give knowledge to those who actually seek it.
And for that we should honour and respect them.

Hail Satan!

As this topic would be longer, I want to keep it short. Many people seem to assume that Satan or the Gods, the moment you cross the gate, they owe you something or that they will take you to unseen heights of development all of a sudden.

Since one carries on many beliefs from Christianity, where everything is confused inside the mind, or Islam that says "All things are from Allah", they turn the blame shifting aspect into Spiritual Satanism - same as all the previous mental disorders that have came up from these erroneous beliefs. And instead of changing to adapt to the new world and learn to accept it, they instead try to impose their own standard to it, failing at the path.

Recently, I sent a short course seminar to the Donors of the JoS. Albeit it was short, I don't like to babble around like a fool to make people feel like it was longer. The 10 points related therein are from divine origin of my extremely in-depth and very much excessively of titanic effort to grow in the path. I wish another person told me these more than 15 years ago; HPS Maxine did everything she could and Gods bless her, led me away from a lot of falsehood same as other members.

In a "cut through the chase" mentality. The first points were to "Forget all that you thought you knew".

The true value of these topics, while many people misunderstand value, will be understood when one understands how wisdom and proper knowledge works. Certain things are simple. The mere mistake of not "forgetting all you thought you knew" and transferring it over here, can have catastrophic consequences for the Initiate. That's why I will update the Dedication page in the next few days. These 10 Directives will be written about here.

That avoids delusion. If anything, all my work is essentially to clarify the work of the Gods and to improve it and expand it, so it becomes crystal clear, only for the sake of us all, so we can be crowned with our eventual success in the path. To that end, one must do their best to banish falsehood from one's self and perceptions. This takes time, toil and experience to achieve, but also proper knowledge.

The more one is distant from this, the more mistakes; the more mistakes, the more clouded if one's understanding.

I have known people that cannot speak English, feel entitled to have companies that will "generate billions". They "would" do this and "that" for the last 5 to 10 years, now they won't get out of bed to do it; eventually "they will". When "they will", they "promise X and X".

The real worker of Satan, would actually sit down to learn English and if they truly believe in that destiny of theirs, see how far they could go. Too much talk, equals no action here. It's all meant to convince others, not for one to make this happen.

I have seen people that arbitrarily and out of nowhere, call themselves "Apostles of Satan" and then 10 years down the line understand this was not the case, and then they blame the Gods [Apostolical work was supposed to have created a mansion or something, didn't happen].

Was Satan asked about this? Or did one just one sided defined this and then they saw that the path is longer or not exactly to their expectations, resulting in some bitterness now? Does it also say anywhere you will sit on a golden throne, and then 9 billions of humans will throw flowers on your legs? Where do these things come from? Movies? Delusion? Insanity?

People who tell me "I will do X thing for JoS" every single day, for the last 3-4 years or even 10, never doing a thing, thinking they deserve some sort of preferential treatment on Satan or the Gods. A real one would simply say "I am doing this", do this, and see where it gets them. If that was done, one would see that convincing anyone is not the major aspect of the question here; it is what you truly and actually are going to do.

But if one does not accept this, blaming others is the consequential result. Because one does not want to look at themselves truly, this practice is deflected on others. Also, Satan has not asked of anyone to my knowledge, to do anything that they cannot - if we are to presuppose one truly communicated with Him.

The further one goes into delusions of self entitlement, the more these are not accepted at face value by others (due to lack of any proof to that direction), then they turn hostile to others, and especially those who have nothing to do with all of this.

It was "my fault for not making them High Priests" and also "Where is their portion" (oftentimes, the claims here are financial and of the reasoning as "Why didn't Satan throw a bag of 10 million on my head from the skies? He can do this can't he?". Everything is blamed. Themselves are not to blame. How could Pharaoh Himself be blamed, after all?

Yes, Satan can do things which are beyond comprehension. Yet all of this path does not revolve around you building a delusional based parasitic relationship with the Gods or others in this path. Everyone who thinks that is possible, is in the position of error. The Gods want to help you become strong in yourself. Anything else is extra, and the more irrational demands one creates due to oversized self perception, or self defeatism, are both two errant ways leading to an errant path.

Realistically, their contribution to this place was 0.00001% or to anyone else, somehow, they deserve 90% of the pie of the Gods. How come? Clearly, it's all just insanity, defeatism, narcissism and stupidity, all combined into a large potion that they drink everyday in order to feel better and also to abuse others. Even the Gods can fall victims of that abusive behavior. Not that the Gods care, because they truly do not; since they wait for this human to actually experience the situation for themselves and change. Life comes with a brutal strike to these people in all cases.

There is also always this special case which is the Anti-Christ himself. Not like these others I mention above. "One day you will get it Cobra, I am different". So far, I haven't gotten a thing. Because I always say "Sure, but prove it". Where proof is concerned most people don't give any. So far also they haven't done a thing either. Anti-Christs and Pharaohs from past lives, of course.

You people overall need to check yourselves out, have honesty and face life as it is. If anyone is truly on the above categories, prove it. Do not tell me about it. I don't care. I only care for those who do their earnest and accept their lives and have the bravery to face it. I love everyone as a Spiritual Satanist, but I am not going to give parasitical bailouts, lies and so on, as I would be furthering your destruction which you are creating by massive delusions.

Spiritual Satanism or the Joy of Satan never espoused any of this, nor in ethics, or in knowledge or in my sermons. I always say the down to earth truth and promote advancement here and now. Never delusions. I won't partake in this.

I will cut to the chase with all of this topic also. Quite a few people suffer from serious personality disorders, laziness and deflection of responsibility. Narcissism, insanity, self delusions of grandeur - humans can have these in ranging extents. We all have a past and some issues to deal with. The longer these are verified by others and not fixed, one is digging the grave of their own development.

They want easy bailouts and they always want others to do the lifting and for them to eat their fruits. They feel entitled to this because of lesser natures and this is a sign that one is not a very developed being at all. Another tendency is that they demean everyone else, or their work, because they themselves do not do a thing. They think they are entitled on earth because they are just breathing or something. 0% value given to the lives of everyone around them, demanding 100% value of others. That is called a parasite in biological terms.

As this is the path of arrogance, it leads to destruction of the self and others around one's self. Arrogance means that one is not truly confident or anything, it just means they are unaware of the work, skills and the effort it takes to accomplish certain things. Arrogance is a mask that covers the face of a being that lacks confidence and self certainty. Aroung the arrogant people, nobody prospers spiritually or in any other way, in fact, all other people lose and lose all the time. To no destination whatsoever.

The Gods will open the gates to advancement to the honest humans who even do little, or cannot do much, but they are facing themselves. The man who is not of "sizable proportion" is not a problem. The man who is on the spiritual path is the being that faces what they should face. Yes, one must learn English if you want a billion dollar industry, or at least know Chinese. Yes, you have to have something to offer from others. No, others were not born to serve you while you give them nothing or because you are cute.

Mass delusion is not required in Spiritual Satanism. You could be Tom from down the block and conquer your issues and attain the mind and soul of a great being, if you just walk the path and do your end. Or you could be a prince and a king that will learn to give, and in turn receive a spiritual crown upon your head, of valid and internal self existence that not even any king on earth can have.

Just to be yourself, accept things as they go, and build up against your obstacles and overcome them. This is not a competition on who has the more mental issues, but who works on what they have to overcome it and help others in the process.

There is no way of potential success through any of this. The way to success is to remove false sense of entitlement, or if you want to keep it, make sure to work toward it. So at least it stands a chance to become a reality. And as you go to that path, the narcissistic and egopathic delusions will be melted via the work on the self, which will bring it from lead to gold.

False sense of entitlement in Spiritual Satanism, albeit it works in the external world where there are many fools, does not really work in front of the Gods. The Gods see us strip naked so to say. It's best and in our best interest to become like them, to shed of low and petty egoistical tricks, and to start becoming receptors of the Truth. This is the path to joy, happiness and True Growth.

Thank you for the sermon, I will keep this in mind while learning and growing. I will remember these words and not to be arrogant/ entitled . Responsibility to the responsible. Also working ( giving and taking) has been a natural way of things for awhile. You have to give to get and move forward.

Hail Satan

There is a phrase that has been spinning in my head for days: "true Spiritual Satanism is for the brave only". And indeed it is so. It takes courage and willpower to have discipline, to force yourself to get up and act, to go and get things rather than sitting around waiting for that thing to come by itself. In my short journey I am understanding what I really want for myself and my future: I want to advance for myself. Fighting my limits and reaching the highest level I will be able to reach in this life.

To do this I very often get up in the morning at 5 and meditate before going to work for 8 hours, and when I come back, I dedicate myself to RTR because it is right to do this. When I have more time I train and try to practice Yoga every day.

I know that my Guardian helps me understand where to improve but only with my commitment and constant work. Nothing is owed to us for the grace received.

Just yesterday I was thinking that I want to start studying English seriously also to be able to make my contribution.

Spiritual Satanism is a long, uphill journey of introspection and improvement but of great satisfaction and infinite love!

Thank you very much HP Cobra. As always, your sermons are a source of inspiration to work even harder and harder.

I do see alot of this, going on among want- a bes groups wih teens. And with some people who have been kicked out of the JoS forms. And its making us look bad and themselves as well. Its something people need to be aware of.

Wonderful sermon High Priest, the more I progress the more I realize that the key to advancement is to maintain a humble and open mindset, then focusing on removing superfluous habits for what really matters, Meditation, Yoga, training, study and self-development in every sense.

I can't understand how anyone can have an arrogant mentality and even blame the Gods for their failures..

Though I really would like to quote similar statement made from a Chinese philospaher, and I'm sure they have made similar statements, but I can't help but keep recalling in the Matrix when Morpheus or one of the main characters told Neo, "I can show you the door, but you have to walk through it".

There have been many SS that basically think at the moment of dedication that they are already on a higher level or on a different "platform" than normal NPCS by default which relates to this "sense of entitlement", when i have witnessed past SS behave and talk no better than NPC's. It's like the xtians who believed the once saved always saved bs with jewsus and think that some blind belief is a free ticket to do what they please eternally without judgement or any expected change.

I think a lot of people expect JOS to magically transport them to a super secret base and or society where they give you the cheat codes to life like you do a few runic hymns and you get x 10000$ every time you do it or spawn a tank or something ludicrous like this JOS is in a difficult phase which has only become slightly easier then the last phase we were in but now has many additional challenges placed upon it but i really want to see JOS grow from being a spiritual school into a more powerful movement and from private conversations had this seems to be the way its going which is great and by the sounds of it JOS has gone from a chaotic online group which struggled to even have its own home base per say on the internet to now having a stable base and a stable website which even if they do manage to go down its only for max an hr these days no longer a few days now which is awesome.

I think perhaps a mission statement needs to be given and that you should say this is what we want to achieve by the end of 2024 and then say by 2029 we want to be here at this level so this is our road map to get there and everyone can see the direction you want to take this movement in and where their place fits into all of this as well like if you want people to invest into something you need to be very clear as to what you want to achieve and set deadlines to when and what you want to achieve.

but you also need to be very clear in where certain people stand within the organization and not wait for them to ask or get the shits with you about it be clear you are say level 3 or tier 3 whatever if you, specifically you want to be tier 4 you must achieve the following and i know that doing this for every single person is not easy alone while also managing everything else this is why you must delegate these tasks to others you need to stop being so hands on and i know it can be difficult to let go being in a leadership positions myself many times you do have to eventually trust others to do the task assigned to them i feel like you seem to be running around doing a lot of different things all at once perhaps you should task some others with the day today and start to simply be a helicopter only checking in to make sure certain works are being done to your liking and in a timely manner you seem to be the too much hands on supervisor instead of being the hands off manager like the superintendent.

i know you are likely being shaffted by both ends though the gods give you many tasks from above and everyone below also gives you many tasks but this is the burden of middle management satan does not answer all his calls be like the satan and delegate i hope you dont take this in a bad way i only mean to say what it looks like from outside observation you also apologise often in your emails for taking a while to do things dont worry about it your real supporters and friends will still be there waiting and ready.

So is spiritual satanism like a test for personal growth and how far one can truly develop themselves with the knowledge and wisdom offered by the Gods?
And if so then what's the specific need of a 'Dedication ritual'?
What's really the purpose does it serve to a Gentiles who is dedicated in comparison to one who is not?
Gentiles have been cursed,Down graded and act upon by a lot of negative forces,and even at times , holding themselves back from spiritual paths since we have been taught to live,work breath and believe in the physical world
Takes a brave, wise ,self expressive being to find themselves in spiritual satanism ,a path covered in fear and darkness by the jews propaganda and their npc drones,
I think I should shift this to me,and go around my perspective of it,
Is the dedication just some paper with blood and affirmations to the soul on it and all we have to do is put the knowledge of JOS into proper use and the gods intend?
And if so then what's the difference between a dedicated satanist and one who uses JOS knowledge but opts not to dedicate if both can achieve what Satans intends in the end with self discipline and positive effort?
We have seen dedicated Satanists 2002-2009-2017 fall out either drugs, delusions or too much enemy propaganda affecting them and it just seems like this would be the same case for even non dedicated,so in the end?
What's special to it?
What's really there to expect from it?
I would really love some guidance on this for it really weighs my mind

my heartbeat really increased while reading this article. i got excited. i was reading it when i took a break while studying and it really motivated me incredibly.
when i was dedicated i had a small and cold room. i had to dress in layers. now i have a house with underfloor heating, a lift, a car park, all to myself and i live alone. it is easy to blame the gods when bad things happen to us, but why don't we say when we get good things that they gave them to us?

Very perfect, necessary and actual sermon. Thnx dearest HP. This make me to write here down my feelings, what was hovering in my mind recently, here.

Recently it sucks really a lot when people who are of this type also projects what they have in themselves, on others, and even if projection doesn’t happen on others because of other’s development,

They still behave in such way if it is succeeding and continue to go where their delusion makes them apart into more delusions and eventually they become lost.

This is so so irritating and painful to see for me.

Enemy worked complete super devoted over time to make people this way, feeling being “somebody” so they wouldn’t advance and think this is it.

And they never stop.

I understand how these people are and in truth even if this is false entitlement,

I feel empathy and I know I was there for sometime also, I understand how it is for them hard to understand this or it is like beyond reach even.

As growing out of this does not completely depends on them, but only partly because in such unconsciousness, it is case of luck if they will get out of it or not,

After all this is programming ingrained from time when they born.

Through what things one have to go to get out, what things they have to do, what discipline they have to maintain, what faith they have to have, what efforts they have to put, what mentality they have to make, what knowledge they have to seek, and after all to keep it continuously best without fail or atleast use cutthroat efforts to fix themselves in a specific way of seeking truth with heart and with pure intentions while cleaning themselves and etc, etc…

Looking at the situation how they are, it seems close to impossible to maintain this and really this depends on Gods and will if they see these persons will be of great benefit for community and themselves.

Even dedicated people who after dedication live their lifes as before, looks like lost cases but hopefully they are not,

I see people of this world so out of the reality so much that I feel it is enough that when I see this in dedicated people I just think I have to give up, the people in a serious way, who are not serious.

I recently think really they need a miracle… in a way they have to study your sermons and try to see them by the heart. They think they read little bit of JoS web and that’s it.

But PEOPLE, there are thousands upon thousands of sermons from HPHC666.

You open fucking sermon where is such kind of high wisdom don’t you are interested to understand what He is about? Don’t you want to be like Them? Who are taking care of you going up in a way? You are missing out so immensely….

Recently I crossed my way with one “dedicated” SS, and it happened for me to hear her voice when I understood where she is in her life,

So They think they are “superstar”, while they don’t understand when other SS hears them, they can see trough it.

So I heard how she speaks, and I identified same personality I have seen not one time already in more than one people -_-

Then I thought, yes you are really unique in the ways like others are until the point, you speak same lines like others, about same things like others, concerned about same things like others, and revealing yourself having no face of yours, BUT acting like you are someone while mass mind has you until a point, it thinks it is you and makes you think you are someone, while you are not meditating and using JoS as a nice excuse to feel entitled, and keeping it like bracelet for showing others who you are.

So yes HP here says complete truth. And this is our deeds what makes us who we are, not clowning and acting that we are something.

There is life and there is falsehood.

This is a good read for everyone. People in general.

A lot of this comes with age and maturity.

For those of you who recognize that you expect more than you are putting in, try not to feel guilty about it. Just, change it.

Cast a wide net (work hard, in all areas), and have no expectations of what you'll pull in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back