Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experiences with Satan and His Demons.

alexmercer292

Hello, i am asking if people would like to share their experiences with Satan and/or his Demons.

The reason why i am asking this is because i am still a bit edgy on dedicating my soul to Satan, i have readed most on the site: joyofSatan.
The thing is, so many information fits with the things that i have found in my own research.
I just can not let this rest just because i am scared about dedicating my soul to Satan, so many fits and so many lies have been spewed forth about your religion.
If there is one thing that i have learned then it is this: When something is presented as a negative thing by the mainstream media it is worth a try.

So yeah this is pretty much a request from me to help me to make that final step, i am just scared for making a bad choice.

You will see in time that there is no real reason to be scared. Father Satan have been much attentive and patient to me. Many times he saved me from myself when I was to do bad choices, and even when I did, he never told me "I advised you". He is for me a true father, his word confort and protect me. Is always a pleasure to be under the protection of his wings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:

Hello, i am asking if people would like to share their experiences with Satan and/or his Demons.

The reason why i am asking this is because i am still a bit edgy on dedicating my soul to Satan, i have readed most on the site: joyofSatan.
The thing is, so many information fits with the things that i have found in my own research.
I just can not let this rest just because i am scared about dedicating my soul to Satan, so many fits and so many lies have been spewed forth about your religion.
If there is one thing that i have learned then it is this: When something is presented as a negative thing by the mainstream media it is worth a try.

So yeah this is pretty much a request from me to help me to make that final step, i am just scared for making a bad choice.

I think you misunderstand that the dedication is not to be done ASAP. Really, nobody said that you have to do the dedication just at the same time as you find the JoS site. You can still practice other things to see for yourself, like power meditations e.t.c. To give you my example, I dedicated 1 year after researching Spiritual Satanism. Of course many people dedicate instantly, but doesn't mean that you have to do that.

And actually other people's experiences are irrelevant. What matters is your own experiences, because they are all individual. What others experience doesn't matter at all in the Satanic mindset, because you're encourage to pursue your own experiences and see for yourself. Not depend on others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:

To add something to my post, the dedication is also done without expectation. If you expect a God to contact you just after doing the dedication, nothing like that will usually happen. I'm saying this because many people want to do the dedication for selfish purposes and get disappointed. The dedication is done mostly for protection and guidance, not any instant powers. The main point of Spiritual Satanism, is daily soul empowerment with power meditation. That's what separates a True Satanist from a fake one. Too many people place much emphasis in the dedication ritual to the point that they just do the dedication and sit in their asses and do nothing else and expect many things and get disappointed because they find out that they need to work to receive benefits.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I think you misunderstand that the dedication is not to be done ASAP. Really, nobody said that you have to do the dedication just at the same time as you find the JoS site. You can still practice other things to see for yourself, like power meditations e.t.c. To give you my example, I dedicated 1 year after researching Spiritual Satanism. Of course many people dedicate instantly, but doesn't mean that you have to do that.

And actually other people's experiences are irrelevant. What matters is your own experiences, because they are all individual. What others experience doesn't matter at all in the Satanic mindset, because you're encourage to pursue your own experiences and see for yourself. Not depend on others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@ wrote:

You have good points and i want to thank you for those.
I know that the dedication is about guidance, letting Satan help you and joining a large collective.
I've been seeking for years now, always searching for information and the truth.
And to be honest, i think that most people can agree with this.
The world really got messed up.
Oh and a small question, i've dug a lot information about guardians and invaders and well, the relationship between Demons and alien invaders (gray's, reptillians etc.) Its very much alike.
I mean the Demons orgins lie in diffirent planets so i have read.
And its also looking like you guys are all up to date with the galactic federation (and how it stabbed the back of the guardians and difected towards the invaders) and many other things.
I've never seen that in other groups and such so yeah.
You guys bring a massive smile on my face.
I hope that i can call you all brothers and sisters when i am ready to take the step.
In truth and knowledge, Vic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

To add something to my post, the dedication is also done without expectation. If you expect a God to contact you just after doing the dedication, nothing like that will usually happen. I'm saying this because many people want to do the dedication for selfish purposes and get disappointed. The dedication is done mostly for protection and guidance, not any instant powers. The main point of Spiritual Satanism, is daily soul empowerment with power meditation. That's what separates a True Satanist from a fake one. Too many people place much emphasis in the dedication ritual to the point that they just do the dedication and sit in their asses and do nothing else and expect many things and get disappointed because they find out that they need to work to receive benefits.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back