Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

enki's witness new spiritual satanism site

lycaeonia_curse

this is high priest steven barnett

this is my new site it is just roughly done so far, i have barely begun to start work on it, but i would like some feedback on what i have done so far

i am not sure if i want to continue it, so i will wait and see from what feedback i get from it, personally i dont like using the name satan for enki as well as the word demons, so i am trying to create something pure if i might say so

http://lightofenki.wetpaint.com/

High Priest Steven Barnett

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

this is my new site it is just roughly done so far, i have barely begun to start work on it, but i would like some feedback on what i have done so far

i am not sure if i want to continue it, so i will wait and see from what feedback i get from it, personally i dont like using the name satan for enki as well as the word demons, so i am trying to create something pure if i might say so

I love your trance meditation! It's so easy!
Thank you ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

If you like i can host you a REAL site - not a freeware bullshit one. An actual site.

Hail Satan!
Spiritual Satanic Network: www.diablodomus.com

Did you delete your pages? Whenever I click a link to one of your pages on the side, I read that the page has been deleted. If not, do you suppose that someone else deleted it?

thank you, yes it is a very good meditation : )

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 12 June, 2009 12:53:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: enki's witness new spiritual satanism site

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@ ... wrote:

http://lightofenki. wetpaint. com/

Thank you ;)
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

yes that would be great, thank you brother

so where do we go from here? : ))

Sent: Friday, 12 June, 2009 2:45:40 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@ ... wrote:

If you like i can host you a REAL site - not a freeware bullshit one. An actual site.

Hail Satan!
Spiritual Satanic Network: www.diablodomus. com

I think You're right. I have never understood why if Enki and the other Gods are not evil and scary why we have to think of them as such. The Xtians think they're evil, but we know better.

Perhaps some want to think of Enki and the demons as scary because they think it's cool to shock their parents. Perhaps they like the evil imagery because it looks good on a t-shirt and goes with their dimmu borgir cd's.

I personally am glad that I don't have to impress or shock anyone. That way, I can honor Enki and the Gods with the respect they deserve.

Go HP Steven!

Hail Enki and The Elder Gods

i took down most of the site

i had an offer to create a real site so im taking it

thank you for your interest

Sent: Friday, 12 June, 2009 6:20:56 PM

Did you delete your pages? Whenever I click a link to one of your pages on the side, I read that the page has been deleted. If not, do you suppose that someone else deleted it?

If improved, the site is going to look pretty good, and it is a good idea to make people think that they are witnesses of Enki, NOT SATAN. Of course in time, they will learn the truth.

--- In [email protected], hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

thank you, yes it is a very good meditation : )

Sent: Friday, 12 June, 2009 12:53:42 AM

Thank you ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back