Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy cure for chronic diarrhea

Hello family
So I have chronic diarrhea (loose stools)
For 4-5 years
I am 23
It happened because I ate lots of junk food
Since than I have never had a solid poop once
Doctors says it's ibs
I have tried ayurvedic and homeopathy as well but no use
I am not sure which meditation to use
Please guide ( please don't give diet tips I have tried it ALL)
Also if anyone has cured any problem of their with power meditation
Share your experience as well
Thank you all

Embarrassedtouserealaccount said:
Hello family
For 4-5 years
I am 23
Doctors says it's ibs
Thank you all

If your intestinal bacteria are damaged from the junk food, you could try eating frankincense (+ healthy diet) it does balance the intestines, how much and how long you have to search online. I also did read that there are intestinal bacteria transfer pills. Wich provides you with healthy new bacteria for instences if you did use heavily antibiotics or had serious rong diet over a longer time.

Digestion is mainly influenced by the solar chakra, so start there. Any sun mantra or satanama working will suffice for healing.

However, this is a physical problem, and you mention you weakened you digestion with junk food. This means that it can be reversed, despite whatever you tried before. I am not convinced what was done before was sufficient. This is not to annoy you, but I think you can still find healing if you just try.

In TCM, the spleen organ system is responsible for removing water and other elements that cause diarrhea. Eating junk food will definitely damage the spleen and hamper its ability to do this. Furthermore, an impeded digestive ability will reduce the nourishment coming in from subsequent meals, which makes healing even harder.

For your diet, you must get rid of all processed foods, especially those with lots of sugar. This also includes fruit juices, for example. All candy, white carbs, microwave style meals, etc. High sugar hurts the spleen and prevents it from healing properly.

You must focus on eating healthy carbs and items from the yellow/orange category of foods. This means brown rice, sweet potato, white potato, carrots, and other whole grains. Meats will also help to some degree, although they split their benefits with other aspects of the body.

Avoid all cold foods in terms of temperature. Warm water, warm food, nothing left uncooked or raw. This will allow the spleen to more easily digest foods. A good example of this would be soup with rice mixed.

Also, be careful of too many foods that are cooling in their thermal nature. This means fruits and veggies mainly. Veggies are fine to have if they are cooked. Fruits are too cooling and also contain lots of sugar, therefore eliminate them from your diet for now. 1 piece a day is ok during the summer, but you can do without it until the diarrhea subsides.

Try to eat lighter meals, such that you are only 75% full. This will allow the spleen to not overtax itself, and it will stronger by the next meal from the current nourishment.

--------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I will suggest you purchase and consume a TCM formula that boosts the spleen. One example of this is Spleen Vigor. Read the description and you will see it stops loose stools. Also read the comments for more proof.

Combine this the Stomach-36 acupoint, which treats all digestive disorder. This will heal your spleen and stomach the longer you hold it. Hold it with moderate pressure for at least 10 minutes a day if you can, although the more the better:

Stomach-36-2.jpg

---------------------------------------------

Last, but not least, yoga will further heal the spleen and stomach.
Hatha yoga is great for this. If you are short on time, I would also suggest the Tibetan 5 Rites, which serve as a quick and easy means to boost the yang energy of the body. This will also boost the digestion as well.

If you do all of the above, your condition will surely improve. I don't know what happened in the past, but as you say this was caused by physical problems, therefore it can be solved physically as well. Therefore, I implore you to try again with my above suggestions. Good luck!

Also, reference this thread, where the OP suffered a situation similar to yours and was able to find relief.

I like to add a bit to the spleen part. The 8 brocades and I think the 5 elements Qi Gong, 8 brocades for sure, help out the spleen and stomach. I feel like my digestive system has improved tremendously since doing it constantly.

Hello family
For 4-5 years
I am 23
Doctors says it's ibs
Thank you all

You could heal your bowel using white gold energy. For calming down when you feel irritated by it, use electric blue energy in all you body.

It is very important that you reduce stress. IBS is highly linked with high stress levels. The calmer you are mentally, the better, cause once you calm your mind, your body will follow. It is crucial. Use any meditation you like and you feel relaxed after it, and do it daily, and if you can do it everyday at the same time. For example create a program for yourself and do it everyday at 7pm. Same with yoga. Your body is stressed. You need to help your body relax. And everytime that you notice that you are getting stressed, take your mind from it and help yourself relax.

Yoga helps a lot, especially if you feel bloated. Also, for bloating, peppermint oil can help reduce it.

You said you've tried everything with diet, but I feel the need to stress that fiber can worsen your diarrhea symptoms. Only if you choose small amounts soluble fiber, then it can act as a bulking agent and can help bind stools, and so to say help you with diarrhea. Probiotics are supposed to give you a relief, in combination with a balanced diet.
Also, reduce coffee intake, reduce smoking (if you smoke).

I heard many people has success in treating ibs with homemade kefir. You might want to look into it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back