Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Embarrassing newbie-esque questions about spinning chakras, etc.

sublimesatanist

I don't know if this is something worth asking about yet I thought I'd ask anyway.

I've been doing chakra spinning followed by cleaning and then the vu-va-vo meditation prior to doing an RTRs.

I am curious, is it correct that I spin them (from a birds-eye view looking down) in a clockwise motion? I tend to feel most inclined to that yet I'm not sure if it's correct.

The other thing I noticed which might be positive is during the vu-va-vo meditation (because I get so focused in a deep trance) I forget that I did the chakra spinning and when I visualize the chakras while vibrating I see them in my minds-eye turning slowly when my mind tries manifesting a still image.

Should they be rotating like that? Shouldn't they be spinning really fast? Just some random things I'm feeling unsure about.

Thanks for any thoughts and sorry for the embarrassing question as I should be much more advanced than this by now I feel. :-/

TBH I put it off mostly because I live in a sort-of mad house (kids up early morning and at night the father watches TV). Even if I hear the quietest voices talking I get this concern about not wanting to meditate, thus it tends to get pretty late at night and in turn it messes with my sleep a bit - thus I've mostly stuck with cleaning, AOP and RTRs (only opened my third-eye so far). I'll have to push through it I figure but I have this worry because what would happen if I got in a deep trance and there was a loud bang? I read that it can be painful and it did happen once which for me made it seem so much louder than it really was (with a feeling of a vibration/jolt), breaking my concentration.

That being said, I'll be really working on myself this year no matter what! 🙂

OH and one more question... is it normal to feel the affects of a trance after being fully alert (eyes open) while doing an RTR? I found they seem far more powerful this way. Thanks guys and sorry to barrage you with all these questions!

I am curious, is it correct that I spin them (from a birds-eye view looking down) in a clockwise motion? I tend to feel most inclined to that yet I'm not sure if it's correct.
Either way, but try to have them all spinning in the same direction, and focus on the spinning more than in the direction.
The other thing I noticed which might be positive is during the vu-va-vo meditation (because I get so focused in a deep trance) I forget that I did the chakra spinning and when I visualize the chakras while vibrating I see them in my minds-eye turning slowly when my mind tries manifesting a still image.

Should they be rotating like that? Shouldn't they be spinning really fast? Just some random things I'm feeling unsure about.
If your chakras are spinning slowly then they are spinning slowly. You can train this more for a faster spin.
TBH I put it off mostly because I live in a sort-of mad house (kids up early morning and at night the father watches TV). Even if I hear the quietest voices talking I get this concern about not wanting to meditate, thus it tends to get pretty late at night and in turn it messes with my sleep a bit - thus I've mostly stuck with cleaning, AOP and RTRs (only opened my third-eye so far). I'll have to push through it I figure but I have this worry because what would happen if I got in a deep trance and there was a loud bang? I read that it can be painful and it did happen once which for me made it seem so much louder than it really was (with a feeling of a vibration/jolt), breaking my concentration.
Why haven't you got earplugs yet as per the previous recommendation? That would solve this issue instantly.
OH and one more question... is it normal to feel the affects of a trance after being fully alert (eyes open) while doing an RTR? I found they seem far more powerful this way. Thanks guys and sorry to barrage you with all these questions!
Yes.

Why haven't you got earplugs yet as per the previous recommendation? That would solve this issue instantly.
About that, I was procrastinating regrettably. I have these internal doubts on whether they might work effectively or not and if they would create any discomfort, but I won't know until I try.

I never actually used earplugs before TBH but they do make a difference I'm sure seeing that people use them when operating heavy equipment. I do have a large pair of headphones for immediate use which by themselves would be better than nothing.

I'll shop around and get some ASAP. Thank you for your recommendation truly and I apologize for allowing my doubts/uncertainties cloud my judgement. We have to overcome uncertainty to be proactive.

It's a similar thing with AI. I have this idea in my mind that because it has all these problems surrounding it I can't get behind utilizing it in any way, thinking that I'm better off completely without it as I have this idea in my mind that it will turn on us or something. That said, there have been some posts mentioning how it can be used in a positive way (research, etc).

Such is life - we have to take those potential negatives with the positives and find a rational point of balance I suppose. Even the plastic and stuff everywhere for instance... it should be about mitigation and not complete elimination because without plastic I'd have a hard time buying certain things like milk as an example or getting dental fillings. The current society/world we live in doesn't seem likely to go back to glass/ceramic and single-origin metals for everything; thus, a can of tuna probably isn't something I should subconsciously feel worried about.

Sorry for a bit of a tangent BTW... I've got plenty of work to do on myself I figure.

Thanks Henu!

About that, I was procrastinating regrettably. I have these internal doubts on whether they might work effectively or not and if they would create any discomfort, but I won't know until I try.

I never actually used earplugs before TBH but they do make a difference I'm sure seeing that people use them when operating heavy equipment. I do have a large pair of headphones for immediate use which by themselves would be better than nothing.
You can also choose noice canceling headphones and earmuffs which can be more comfortable than earplugs. Normal headphones, depending on if they are closed, semi-closed or open, can also quiet some surrounding noises.

You can also choose noice canceling headphones and earmuffs which can be more comfortable than earplugs. Normal headphones, depending on if they are closed, semi-closed or open, can also quiet some surrounding noises.
I appreciate it! The past couple days they've been very quiet thank goodness! I look forward to improving in all ways and I'm very grateful for your support. If it starts sounding like a circus in the house again maybe those earmuffs construction workers use would be a good idea, especially considering I could keep them around a long time. I found a little info about noise reduction rates (NRRs):

The highest NRR rating for earplugs is 33, and the highest available NRR rating for earmuffs is 31. These values reflect the level of noise protection available for each device when worn alone. Combining earplugs with earmuffs can offer a NRR protection level of 36.

Great ideas! I hope that some other people gain some benefit from this because we live in a noisy world; some places with sirens more than others, etc. Anything that helps meditation is a good goal! I found that covering my eyes from ambient light helps too (alarm clock, computer screen, etc). My most deep meditation is typically at night while the morning is a bit more on the 'light' side (energy meditation, etc).

My apologize for such a wordy response BTW. 😅

I appreciate it! The past couple days they've been very quiet thank goodness! I look forward to improving in all ways and I'm very grateful for your support. If it starts sounding like a circus in the house again maybe those earmuffs construction workers use would be a good idea, especially considering I could keep them around a long time. I found a little info about noise reduction rates (NRRs):

The highest NRR rating for earplugs is 33, and the highest available NRR rating for earmuffs is 31. These values reflect the level of noise protection available for each device when worn alone. Combining earplugs with earmuffs can offer a NRR protection level of 36.

Great ideas! I hope that some other people gain some benefit from this because we live in a noisy world; some places with sirens more than others, etc. Anything that helps meditation is a good goal! I found that covering my eyes from ambient light helps too (alarm clock, computer screen, etc). My most deep meditation is typically at night while the morning is a bit more on the 'light' side (energy meditation, etc).

My apologize for such a wordy response BTW. 😅
You are just overthinking this. Go to a store and put them on and you'll see what I mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back