Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drugs & Satanism

Adrian1

Hey guys, i was just wondering if its bad to smoke weed and be a satanist? i dont do it very often its jst that my girlfriend smokes weed and wen im with her i cant help my self, but if it will really affect me whith the awakening the chakras and contacting my gaudian demon then i will stop, no matter how much weed i hav. but yeah thats it thanks to anyone who can help me out.

I smoke allot, and i do weed( i also have a stoner girlfriend). However i have felt Fathers energy none the less. On personal experience i think that its ok. But what ever you do don't let drugs control your life. Control your self and your own destiny. I keep my smoking under control now and only do it at parties and stuff. Remember its not drugs that are bad its people that abuse them that are. Trying things is ok, but don' let it controll you. thats what i think. as for the chakra point, i am not sure myself. i hope that i helped you. :3

Hail Satan!

In moderation weed isnt harmful, although Ive heard somewhere it causes holes in your aura, not sure about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <ha1lenk1@... wrote:

Hey guys, i was just wondering if its bad to smoke weed and be a satanist? i dont do it very often its jst that my girlfriend smokes weed and wen im with her i cant help my self, but if it will really affect me whith the awakening the chakras and contacting my gaudian demon then i will stop, no matter how much weed i hav. but yeah thats it thanks to anyone who can help me out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@... wrote:
I smoke allot, and i do weed( i also have a stoner girlfriend). However i have felt Fathers energy none the less. On personal experience i think that its ok. But what ever you do don't let drugs control your life. Control your self and your own destiny. I keep my smoking under control now and only do it at parties and stuff. Remember its not drugs that are bad its people that abuse them that are. Trying things is ok, but don' let it controll you. thats what i think. as for the chakra point, i am not sure myself. i hope that i helped you. :3

Hail Satan!
I hate abusers te difference of abusing and using is a user doesnt let it control there life but a abuser does let it control them trust me had two freinds that were abusers and one was a weed fanatic the other cocaine i've since become mature and we are no longer freinds as thats all they wanted to do and would one literally got on her knees and begged me for money she's a christian by the way I feel sorry for them but hate what they are so I left them in misery cant help those that dont want it.
,Andrew

Eww, drugs are bad.
That's just gross.
Now you'll have holes in your aura.
You better hope you don't get cancer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <ha1lenk1@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back