Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Names & Hello...

darkknightray666

Whats the Name of all the (known) Demons of Satan?
By the way i am new with that but:
I like Darkness.
I like Demons.
I like Satan.
And btw. I dont like the Church and Those who Talk my ears full with "the Words of God"
Ehh....
I mean....
...Hello.

Hello!
ALL the demons? We don't have a listing of every single demon, but we do have a listing of all the..oh dear, what do we call them officially. The demons that help people, as in the ones you can summon or communicate with (caveat, one may NOT be summoned, and that's Lilith).
Go to Joy of Satan   and go to Demon. You can then find A-Z listings of all the known Demons that help us, as well as the "Crowned Princes of Hell" who are the higher ups (yes, demons have government and social structure. Pretty cool!)
Liking darkness? We're also about light, as light is power. Darkness is okay, light is okay too. 
And, I'm seeing that. the "preachy" types of church are more and more disliked and disgust more people, nowadays.

Don't get any ideas about just summoning Deamons because you think you can do whatever you want.were not really about darkness and if you found these groups through JoS you would know that we don't "like satan" he is our father and creator of humanity and he and the demons absolutely must be treated with respect,on the other hand welcome and if you want to know the names and some quick discriptions of the gods then go through the website in the section titled demons on the left hand side or just click this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html

@Cand. cru
You said: ,,we don't "like satan" he is our father and creator of humanity and he and the demons absolutely must be treated with respect"
So you dont like your father and creator? I dont really belive that. I like satan because of that.

What he meant was that we don't like Satan, we LOVE Him. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2016, at 3:18, "darkknightray666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Cand. cru
You said: ,,we don't "like satan" he is our father and creator of humanity and he and the demons absolutely must be treated with respect"
So you dont like your father and creator? I dont really belive that. I like satan because of that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  @Cand. cru

Read and study Joy of Satanbtw if you like Them (because you do with no such reason  ) it means that you were with Father Satan in your previous live :DHail Satan!

On Friday, February 19, 2016 1:22 AM, "darkknightray666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Whats the Name of all the (known) Demons of Satan?
By the way i am new with that but:
I like Darkness.
I like Demons.
I like Satan.
And btw. I dont like the Church and Those who Talk my ears full with "the Words of God"
Ehh....
I mean....
...Hello.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back