Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication

First of all, take a deep breath and relax...
Secondly, no entity is going to harm your children as long as you are dedicated (you do the dedication ritual). Satan and the Gods WILL protect you and your children. Of course, by meditating and empowering yourself, you'll learn to protect them (and your own self) by your own, but still, your Guardian Demon will give you guidance...
First of all, in case you haven't, study carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comAs soon as you do the dedication ritual, you should start doing power meditations (you'll find a link Meditations in the main page). Take a look through the Begginer's section. I'd suggest you to start by cleaning your aura and chakras and by putting an aura of protection around you (and even around your children if you want).Ask help from Satan if you're in need, if you're so desperately lost... Because we can always give you advices, but Satan is the one who knows what is best for you and what it is that you need.
Have no fear. :)
Απο: lilith_480 <amp-87@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:48 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 30 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication

I was raised xian and for the past few years have been doing extensive research on Satanism and Liciferian I have been putting off the dedication ritual for the following reasons 1: I live in a home with my mother and step father who are xian and share a room with my 2 and 4 year old daughters and it is very hard to start any sort of practices. 2: I am worried that once I do start practicing because I don't know exactly what to expect I'm worried that any entities may effect my children. 3: I do not know any satanist and I have been doing so much research it's all so much that I don't even k ow where to start once Iv dedicated my self.Can someone please help me in these areas I feel very lost and feel like I'm at a stand still.

Thank you very....that was very helpful and put me at easy.I will definitely start there and dedicate before I do anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

First of all, take a deep breath and relax...

Secondly, no entity is going to harm your children as long as you are dedicated (you do the dedication ritual). Satan and the Gods WILL protect you and your children. Of course, by meditating and empowering yourself, you'll learn to protect them (and your own self) by your own, but still, your Guardian Demon will give you guidance...

First of all, in case you haven't, study carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com
As soon as you do the dedication ritual, you should start doing power meditations (you'll find a link Meditations in the main page). Take a look through the Begginer's section. I'd suggest you to start by cleaning your aura and chakras and by putting an aura of protection around you (and even around your children if you want).
Ask help from Satan if you're in need, if you're so desperately lost... Because we can always give you advices, but Satan is the one who knows what is best for you and what it is that you need.

Have no fear. :)

Στάλθηκε: 8:48 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 30 Μαΐου 2013

I was raised xian and for the past few years have been doing extensive research on Satanism and Liciferian I have been putting off the dedication ritual for the following reasons 1: I live in a home with my mother and step father who are xian and share a room with my 2 and 4 year old daughters and it is very hard to start any sort of practices. 2: I am worried that once I do start practicing because I don't know exactly what to expect I'm worried that any entities may effect my children. 3: I do not know any satanist and I have been doing so much research it's all so much that I don't even k ow where to start once Iv dedicated my self.Can someone please help me in these areas I feel very lost and feel like I'm at a stand still.

<td val[/IMG]Dear Group

I did the dedication ritual as described on JOS which again is a wonderful place to prepare the soul and mind. All I can say its sheer Bliss since dedicating my soul.

I can feel his energy in me very strong some times I'm on a high all day and night it's an amazing feeling like I'm Alive at long last.

I feel so Alive and can feel Farther in my Bio electricity it's amazing. I'm taking my time to really study hard and get to grips with this.

May JOS and all clergy be Protected in there works of enlightenment.

Regards[/TD]

Hail Satan! Welcome! Stay strong!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Halesatan Hale <halep39@... wrote:

Dear Group

I did the dedication ritual as described on JOS which again is a wonderful place to prepare the soul and mind. All I can say its sheer Bliss since dedicating my soul.

I can feel his energy in me very strong some times I'm on a high all day and night it's an amazing feeling like I'm Alive at long last.

I feel so Alive and can feel Farther in my Bio electricity it's amazing. I'm taking my time to really study hard and get to grips with this.

May JOS and all clergy be Protected in there works of enlightenment.

Regards

It's hard to say what will happen because it all depends on how empowered your soul is, different people have different experiences. Most people just feel really good afterwards like a weight just got lifted off their shoulders but all experiences are individual so don't feel like you did something wrong if you feel nothing. 
You will be protected by Satan and the Powers of Hell after the dedication and will be able to advance as for as you want too in regards to empowering your soul.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 22, 2013, at 8:56 AM, Dael Charos <daelcharos@... wrote:
Tell me what would happen if i dedicated my suol to satan?

Dedicate your soul to satan
Ir says this needs to be written 
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.But how does it needs to be weitten,in blood  or in ink??Hail satan

Ah... As far as I remember, when I had dedicated, I had cut my finger a bit, and took the blood with the pen... haha, I don't know if it was silly of me, but it didn't matter. Obviously, you'll need to do this action in order to show your courage and that you will seriously commit yourself, so don't stuck in the details. Use your blood for your signature only, not the entire prayer.
Απο: vincent van veen <nitrofisch@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 12:35 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 17 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.But how does it needs to be weitten,in blood  or in ink??Hail satan

You just have to sign your name in blood, the rest can be in ink or pencil.

---In [email protected], <nitrofisch@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

Im Peter, im sort of new to satanism and want to share my story to you, hoping for some advice of some sort,
When i was younger i (think) i had a few spiritual encounters, as time went by i got interested in spirituality, satanism (although a little scared of it) was part of that interest.
Lately i have regained this interest in the form of finding awnsers, awnsers where we come from, awnsers about spirituality, in about a week i digested well over 40 hours of documentaries, trying to make the pieces of the puzzle fit bit by bit.
Before this i already thought religion as we know it to be fake, but with all the information i received i noticed it was far worse then i imagined.I then wanted to find a way to practice true spiritualism, doing some research on ancient civilisations, this led me many ways, including to satanism.
The problem is, ive always believed there was more to life.But no matter who i spoke to outside of this community, they either didnt know much about it, feared it, or ridiculed it etc.This made and still makes me hesitant, so many of the satanic beliefs coincide with what i believe, but taking a step towards dedication to satanism, for me, is a big one.I dont want to vow a false dedication, on the other hand i dont want to do nothing as i waste my life not exploring spirituality.Will my fear, wich results into doubts interfear with dedicating myself?Any suggestions to rid myself of these doubts?
Also on another note: i once used tarot cards, they talked about angels like rafael and michael, and about asking them for protection and guidance.I did get some proper results from the tarot cards. But i get the feeling those angels dont have much of a place in satanism.
Does this mean the tarot cards might have been influenced?What are michael and rafael to satan?
My apologies for the long message, 
Any awnsers/suggestions/help would be welcome

Hi Peter! You really ought to read:

www.joyofsatan.com

Read it, study it thoroughly, if you've not done so already! You
should not dedicate your soul to Father Satan unless you are sure.
this is not a game, and once you do so, you cannot undo it. Satan/Enki
is the true Father of humanity; there is evidence on the Jos, and also
other places if you look, that support and provide evidence of this.
Do more research, if you are still unsure. Dedication is a
life-changing, serious thing and should not be entered into lightly. I
myself took about a year of exploring the JoS before deciding to
commit myself to Father. I had wanted to make certain that this was
something I could dedicate myself to, that Spiritual Satanism was
truly right for me. I found that it was.

The Tarot, whilst a very reliable method of divination, also contains
messages left by the gods. There are certain things in it that hint at
the proper way of performing the Magnum Opus and attaining true
immortality, which is what Father Satan and the other Gods truly
intended for humanity. As for angels...raphael, michael etc., they are
humanity's enemies! They are the same race as our Gods, but they wish
to keep humanity enslaved and disempowered, whilst as I mentioned
Satan and the other Gods want to see us immortal and powerful, like
they are. In short, angels are parasites and not to be trusted! They
are vile, deceitful and hateful towards all humans.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Angels.html

On 10/23/13, shibakaien112@... <shibakaien112@... wrote:
Hello everyone.

Im Peter, im sort of new to satanism and want to share my story to you,
hoping for some advice of some sort,

When i was younger i (think) i had a few spiritual encounters, as time went
by i got interested in spirituality, satanism (although a little scared of
it) was part of that interest.

Lately i have regained this interest in the form of finding awnsers,
awnsers where we come from, awnsers about spirituality, in about a week i
digested well over 40 hours of documentaries, trying to make the pieces of
the puzzle fit bit by bit.

Before this i already thought religion as we know it to be fake, but with
all the information i received i noticed it was far worse then i imagined.
I then wanted to find a way to practice true spiritualism, doing some
research on ancient civilisations, this led me many ways, including to
satanism.

The problem is, ive always believed there was more to life.
But no matter who i spoke to outside of this community, they either didnt
know much about it, feared it, or ridiculed it etc.
This made and still makes me hesitant, so many of the satanic beliefs
coincide with what i believe, but taking a step towards dedication to
satanism, for me, is a big one.
I dont want to vow a false dedication, on the other hand i dont want to do
nothing as i waste my life not exploring spirituality.
Will my fear, wich results into doubts interfear with dedicating myself?
Any suggestions to rid myself of these doubts?

Also on another note: i once used tarot cards, they talked about angels
like rafael and michael, and about asking them for protection and guidance.
I did get some proper results from the tarot cards. But i get the feeling
those angels dont have much of a place in satanism.

Does this mean the tarot cards might have been influenced?
What are michael and rafael to satan?

My apologies for the long message,

Any awnsers/suggestions/help would be welcome

[/IMG]</var> so I simply signed my name with my left index finger. Is it safe to assume Satan still accepted my dedication?

I want to dedicate my life to Father Satan but i can not find a good place whom i can be alone without disturbance. My time is running out. Please can one of you help me how i can find a good place to dedicate my soul to Father Satan?
HAIL SATAN!!!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

December 23 will be the Lord Father Satan's Day. I want to dedicate my life on this day. I had two days to go. Please help me to find a place that no one can disturb me. Is there also a group to do together?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hi, I need the verse on the dedication that I'm suppose to say while I dedicate. I f someone could put the link or the verse itself up, that would be great. Oh, and maybe a little advice about how much blood I have to draw? Thanks I'll be waiting for a reply.

Go to www.joyofsatan.com you'll see where it says "Dedicate". Study properly and perform.
On Feb 12, 2014 1:39 PM, "Tanner Bonnell" <tmine1125@... wrote:
  Hi, I need the verse on the dedication that I'm suppose to say while I dedicate. I f someone could put the link or the verse itself up, that would be great. Oh, and maybe a little advice about how much blood I have to draw? Thanks I'll be waiting for a reply.

I haven't dedicated yet, but I hope to finish the process in the near future. It's weird though... because I tell myself I'll do it, but then I'll chicken out and not want to because I'm nervous, not scared, nervous. I don't know why, but it bothers me. The reason I'm holding myself back is because I tell myself I don't have the proper materials or I don't have the candle I want. Even though I have a perfectly good candle. I literally have everything I need, but I just keep telling myself that I don't have the stuff I need....even though I do. It's frustrating.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:25 AM, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... wrote:
  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MENTS.html

Tanner, its not a great idea to keep delaying things. You will be fine.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 5:07 PM PST Tanner Bonnell wrote:

I haven't dedicated yet, but I hope to finish the process in the near future. It's weird though... because I tell myself I'll do it, but then I'll chicken out and not want to because I'm nervous, not scared, nervous. I don't know why, but it bothers me. The reason I'm holding myself back is because I tell myself I don't have the proper materials or I don't have the candle I want. Even though I have a perfectly good candle. I literally have everything I need, but I just keep telling myself that I don't have the stuff I need....even though I do. It's frustrating.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:25 AM, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MENTS.html

I'd like to do once again my dedication for thanks giving to father satan. Although my first dedication is valid cuz its cimes from my heart now id like to pour more bloods to papers so that more blessings from him will u receive. Can i do another? Its like im happy or not? Cause i heard maxime from her teachings she do another dedication a year after she did her dedication.I feel father im a different  person now than yesterday its a feeling that i want to thank father satan my God. Some advice for the expert. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks you all brother and sisters. Hail enki...

I dedicate my soul yesterday following instruction from JoS. But i only sign my nick name with blood. I used 1 red candle and I wait until the candle burn out completely and say HAIL SATAN. I forgot to say so mote it be before saying HAIL SATAN. And i didnt feel any warm or hot body like it was said that mostly people felt it, only a big headache. My 3rd eye not open yet and all is not open yet coz im really2 new. Do i need to do the dedication again ? Thanks

xD Horray~ :DWelcome to the Family! :)

Στις 7:21 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 16 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "gormanbo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I did the dedication ritual yesterday. :D
Hail Satan!

Wish me the best as I will do the dedicationritual tonight.  After much anguish for yearsof being forced to attend "church schools andfalse teaching.  Which I knew deep down it wasall lies.  After much research etc. I now know.that Father Satan IS God. There are no 'gods'but SatanWhile a little nervous I am so excited to finallyto this!

Performing a dedication ritual is a key factor in achieving anything related to Satanism.Go easy at first when trying to invoke demons. Build up to the vibrations once you actually make contact, stay "psychically aware", don't do anything stupid and get used to the feeling.Be very careful if you take drugs ; you shouldn't combine them with demons for obvious reasons.

All the best! Hail Satan!

On Friday, June 20, 2014 3:27:27 PM, "salonikaboulder@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Performing a dedication ritual is a key factor in achieving anything related to Satanism.Go easy at first when trying to invoke demons. Build up to the vibrations once you actually make contact, stay "psychically aware", don't do anything stupid and get used to the feeling.Be very careful if you take drugs ; you shouldn't combine them with demons for obvious reasons.

If you want, but be sure to read the www.joyofsatan.org site first. If after reading it and you feel it is for you, and that you want to follow this, fight Lord Satan's enemies , evolve yourself to godhead by yoga and power meditation, and have relationships with Lord Satan and the Gods, then go ahead!Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:39:24 PM, "Christopher Marcos gaucho020800@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm 14 would I still be able to dedicate my soul to lucifer

Sent from my iPhone

The best way to converse with Satan's demons, is through Satan.  Not all demons like humans.  It's great that you are dedicated to Satan.  You have experienced the truth.  But, you need to read everything on the website and understand it for a multitude of reasons.  Trust me, I felt the same way you did.  Dedication alone will do it.  But, there is a lot to understand about your own protection, energy, etc.  I'm going through everything on the website, and putting it into my own study notes.  OMG I'm glad I'm doing that now.  Maxine D. has some great videos on You Tube and their are some things you need to look at on the website that are designed for getting started.  The sooner you get started with Power Meditation the better.  I started with the Power Meditation stuff i.e. going through it and looking up the terminology.  Then I decided it would be better to completely read and understand everything on the site esp. the stuff on meditation.  Their is beginner, intermediate and advanced meditation techniques on the Meditation Index.  Good luck!

I've read the dedication but could you be more specific with the steps or procedures and what I need please 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2014, at 3:37 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If you want, but be sure to read the www.joyofsatan.org site first. If after reading it and you feel it is for you, and that you want to follow this, fight Lord Satan's enemies , evolve yourself to godhead by yoga and power meditation, and have relationships with Lord Satan and the Gods, then go ahead!Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:39:24 PM, "Christopher Marcos gaucho020800@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

How much more specific can a person be...? o_oWhat exactly did you not understand?

Στις 11:39 π.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Christopher Marcos gaucho020800@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I've read the dedication but could you be more specific with the steps or procedures and what I need please 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2014, at 3:37 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

If you want, but be sure to read the http://www.joyofsatan.org/ site first. If after reading it and you feel it is for you, and that you want to follow this, fight Lord Satan's enemies , evolve yourself to godhead by yoga and power meditation, and have relationships with Lord Satan and the Gods, then go ahead!Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:39:24 PM, "Christopher Marcos gaucho020800@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I may as well ask this here since I am unable to start an new topic. What would be proper attire for Dedication? I have been buying some ritual items to hopefully do full rituals by the end of next month. As far as attire I don't certainly think shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops would be proper respect. I want to also have my hair cut and be clean shaven.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back