Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication

Hiya. Ive just joined the group. Ive looked at joyofsatan website before but was not ready then to give myself unconditionally due to remaining effects of xtian past. I feel freer now than I have ever done and I know it is Satan who has opened up this path to my freedom and I have no reservations whatever about making the dedication. Just waiting for materials to arrive (ebay is very good for that sort of thing!) wish I could do it on this special night but it will have to wait. I want to do it properly-how will I know if I have?

Even though you had xian hang-ups you didn't have to wait lol. I still had them when I did, so did many. To totally deprogram xianity it takes years. Still I'm glad you Dedicated. I'm still deprogramming the finer points of the brainwashing. You have to study the occult, and other things to totally deprogram it a lot.

Welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

I did the Dedication last night Blessed Be! it felt good during and fantastic afterwards. I wallowed in an atmosphere of utter peace and contentment for hours afterwards even though I messed it up a bit as I could not get enough blood to sign my name in. I dipped my pen in my cup which contained spring water and some drops of my blood extracted earlier in the ritual and signed with that. Its the intention that counts and I hope I would not have felt as I did afterwards and still today if my dedication had not been accepted. Meditation practise next?

Eventually it became clear to me how much I loved Satan and that there simply is no-one else. Then there was no further obstacle to doing the Dedication which I did last night. Now I am spending as much time as possible reading the website particularly on meditation and on opening and closing the Chakras. It seems alot to try and master but I'll keep trying with Satan's help

I always hated xians. the whole reason I was dragged by force to a shrink by my insane xian mother when I was 4 is because I got lost at meijer and then when someone mentioned the xian "god" I said "I HATE GOD!" right in front of her.needless to say a deranged xian in the early 1990's would have taken you to a shrink and as I recall that shrink was a beady eyed jewess who I hated to the core the instant I saw her!I was forcibly prescribed ritalin and then it made me so high the first dose that I jumped off the table face first and snapped one of me front teeth in 2!So then they prescribed downers instead and forced this shit down my throat all through school until I started instinctively realizing this stuff was killing me so I started fighting back and told them to eat shit....so my mother started spiking my food with it instead -_-
Of course it was common practice those days to drug up your kids and avoid your responsibilities as a parent. The 90's were shit through and through.

FUCK THE JEWS!DEATH TO PISSRAEL!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 12:20 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Even though you had xian hang-ups you didn't have to wait lol. I still had them when I did, so did many. To totally deprogram xianity it takes years. Still I'm glad you Dedicated. I'm still deprogramming the finer points of the brainwashing. You have to study the occult, and other things to totally deprogram it a lot.

Welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Bear in mind anyone who read my post though that I despite xianity to the core and want it annihilated. I meant that it takes years to remove the poison entirely. It's very cleverly set up with full knowledge of the human psyche in mind from the higher ups the enemy ET's which I have realized recently to try and ruin our Souls an program into the cores of our Souls that the jews are our masters, their dictations are the only ones that matters..

And that Satan our True God is "the enemy". That last bit really gets me hard. So... Our True God who cultivated everything on this planet to help us reach perfection is our.. lol, enemy, but something that is vying for total Spiritual/physical enslavement is our true calling/guide in life? Heh.

This flip flop is totally ridiculous.

Is okay to feel nervious about dedicating to father satan is like i want too but im so nervious ive been meditating practicing void meditation for awhile and i love to meditate but the commitment is something i take very serious should i keep on studiying?

@Vashwantep.

Yeah, I felt the same way about Father Satan and being a Spiritual Satanist before I Dedicated as well. If you wish to develop a good relationship with him then some things you can do are listed here.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/125945 Try to do what is practically within your limits. Not being able to do something is not a problem and should not be thought of as such. Father Satan expects us to do only what were are capable of nothing more.
 You can also talk to him through his Sigil which you can find them where it says Satan on the main page of the JoS. You can download them and start talkin' away.

It's what I did.

@Edwin.

First you should shake off the enemy bullshit. It might seem like it's you but I assure you it's entirely not. They do this to everyone who is undedicated. I got it too. I also got it while trying to Dedicate lol I had an interesting Dedication Ritual ha ha haa.

Don't worry if you mess something up when you decide to Dedicate well all did heh. It's what's in the heart that counts. I've heard some.. interesting stories of people who recently Dedicated after they came here, and have read some in the past as well ha.

Overcome the fear. Remember what it says on the JoS. Fear is of the enemy, even nervousness counts. It IS a lesser form of fear. I know because I get nervous sometimes about certain things, it's all based on fear. I am working that out though, void meditation works to get your emotions under control the more you do it. Don't let the enemy fuck with you. Fear is in this fashion, indecisiveness, nervousness, panic, and then outright total fear in that order.  Remember though, that none of these feelings of nervousness are your own at all. The enemy likes to implant fake feelings into us.

I understand that the dedication ritual can only be done once and it's permanent, but I do things like I have OCD, so would Satan understand if I re-did my dedication ritual in order to relieve myself of the thoughts that I fucked it up?

Hail Satan! Praise and Glory to all the Demons and Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain! Death to the Jews and their vile, filth kike allies! SIEG HEIL!!

Like I said, it's it OCD but it feels like it. Whenever I do anything, I would always take my time in making sure it was done a certain way.

hi,finally i performed my dedication ritual,im very happy right now,i hope father satan accepts my dedication,i will keep on studying joyofsatan.org so that i can improve myself and so that i can sense more the presence of father satan and the other gods,thank you everyone

HAIL SATAN!

i will be performing my dedication ritual this weekend, im so excited and gladAVE SATANAS!

Great to hear you"ll be performing your dedication ritual this weekend! Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:48 PM, "ketsi027@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i will be performing my dedication ritual this weekend, im so excited and gladAVE SATANAS!

I have just completed my dedication ritual, or so I believe! I have a problem though, I'm worried that I didn't finish it. I heard stirring of my parents as the paper was burning so I crushed the fire out with a quick "So mote it be." and a "Hail Satan." the paper wasn't completely done burning but it is very charled and crumbles to the touch.
I feel as if I have completed the ritual but I worry that I have not!

It has been roughly 2 and a half years since I last posted, during that time I studied Spiritual Satanism left, right, sideways, backwards and inside out to fathom every possible meaning to every little scrupulous detail of the literature. It didn't matter how often I studied, how much effort I put in, nor what I understood, fundamentally there are still too many unanswered questions and queries that stop me from dedicating, like shackles binding me from falling over the other side of the fence. Unfortunately I am a cautious character; until I feel more than positive about a decision, I will wait, study each side of each coin to get a personal understanding before diving in the deep end. This is a problem I have with Lucifer, how can he expect I dedicate the most valuable part of my existence to a being I do not know personally there is not trust, essentially I know nothing about him or the benevolent demons of the world, all I can do is take the literatures word for it, in the hopes that if I dive in the deep end, the sharks will not gnaw at my soul, and that I will be condemned to an oblivion I cannot even possibly comprehend, he may know me, but from where I'm standing, he’s no more than a stranger. Dedicating for me does not seem brave nor courageous, it is simply a leap of faith down a relationship that could make or break life as a whole.  The ideology of SS and the principles of Lucifer are inspiring and something that I could aspire to if I had that “assurance” that I’ll be spat out the other side soul intact, ready to be empowered and ready to fight. The idea of Lucifer existing infuriates me, It takes a lot of effort for me to even consider getting angry, but this is different, it’s best described as anger not my own, or it is but it’s being empowered by something other than myself. This anger is not hate, it’s difficult to put into words, suppose it’s prudent to say I blame Lucifer for everything, how the world is shaped, how “weak” he was before his initial defeat and how he could allow the human species to develop in such a spiritually deprived and mindless outlet. It is far easier to place blame than to accept inherent responsibility for our own destruction and misfortune. This is how I feel from time to time, more often than not I have had an “emotional” dream or nightmare, waking up engulfed in anger, betrayal, sadness and resentment, being so upset it feels I've been emotionally punctured, my body goes into fight or flight mode trying to hold back the tears or at least hide them from the world. I can remember how vivid the dreams are, all I have to do is think, and the emotions slowly trickle back, these types of experiences…are amazing, I love it, could it be a benevolent entity trying to communicate through emotion? Possibly, could it be a fabrication of my own imagination? Possibly, could it be a malevolent being trying to subconsciously re-program me to hate Lucifer and his ilk? Possibly. Saying that however not all emotions are dreadful, but they are incredibly intense that affect me for days, it reminds me of the very first day I discovered Satanism that I cling to selfishly, best described as euphoria, extreme happiness and comfort with beneficial “coincidences occurring, nothing could possibly ruin that time period even if they tried, this feeling lasted for a week, decreasing in intensity after each passing day. Lucifer’s existence could essentially the best news I could have ever imagined if it is true, think of the possibilities for spiritual advancement, physical and psychological advancement and well-being. It is such a delightful feeling that makes me burst with excitement that a God truly aspires to lead his people, to educate and to obliterate our enemies for the betterment of the world. I think about Satanism once a day it doesn't matter how well my day has gone or how badly I will always ponder, I'm not desperate or obsessed, I just see Satanism with a “hopeful” outlook that it may be true; whenever I'm stressed or simply hoping, I get an inner sense of peace and clairvoyance when I read and study, whilst scrolling through endless emails to see that I'm clearly not alone in my endeavours, it is indeed heart-warming. I've been at a vulnerable state over the past few months, I feel more “in-tuned” with the world as cliché as it sounds, I'm more social, more confident, and more emotionally engaged, but the feeling is…different from what I'm used to, I'm more receptive, it is difficult to describe. Long story short, description of myself, University student, 21 years old, hopes and dreams, I want to be a Royal Marine officer aspiring to become a commander of the British Special Forces, I have left a fair amount of detail out for speculative and personal reasons. I have all the necessary tools and equipment to dedicate and start meditating; I just need someone to fly kick my soul over to the other side of the fence, as I do not know how long this feeling will last. I need a whip to smack me in the right direction, before I end up on the marathon. I apologise for any offence or transgression caused, and apologies for the long post, but your influence could be the last deciding factor.   From Britain with love, Simon.

Fear is your problem. It takes a while to un-brain-wash. I studied the worlds religions for years, and even tried different
faiths, was in Wicca for a while, but logic kept telling me -- after much study, and we are talking years here, along
with a nagging feeling in my gut -- that Satan is our true God. I dedicated finally. I admit I was TERRIFIED! Even
with all the logic and understanding that old brain-washing does its damage. However, after a few weeks of being
absolutely terrified and some awesome experience I had never dreamed possible -- the fear began to subside.
Then, I heard Father's voice one day. He said, "Set aside your fear and walk in the sunlight." Now I know others
here have seen me quote that often. But I think you need to hear it. I did what Father said, and I have NEVER
regretted it. I love Father Satan more than I could have ever imagined and thought possible. But it is up to YOU
to overcome that fear, but that is ALL it is fear, and dedicate and begin learning how much our true God loves
us. And he does! The Demons are awesome too.

I hope this helps.
Hail Satan! Hail the Demons of Hell!
--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 11/30/15, Simon Jones proviathan@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Date: Monday, November 30, 2015, 6:07 AM

It
has been roughly 2 and a half years since I last posted,
during that
time I studied Spiritual Satanism left, right, sideways,
backwards and inside
out to fathom every possible meaning to every little
scrupulous detail of the
literature. It didn't matter how often I studied, how
much effort I put in, nor
what I understood, fundamentally there are still too many
unanswered questions
and queries that stop me from dedicating, like shackles
binding me from falling
over the other side of the fence. Unfortunately I am a
cautious character;
until I feel more than positive about a decision, I will
wait, study each side
of each coin to get a personal understanding before diving
in the deep
end. This is a problem I have with Lucifer, how can he
expect I dedicate
the most valuable part of my existence to a being I do not
know personally
there is not trust, essentially I know nothing about him or
the benevolent
demons of the world, all I can do is take the literatures
word for it, in the
hopes that if I dive in the deep end, the sharks will not
gnaw at my soul, and
that I will be condemned to an oblivion I cannot even
possibly comprehend, he
may know me, but from where I'm standing, he’s no more
than a stranger.
Dedicating for me does not seem brave nor courageous, it is

simply a leap of
faith down a relationship that could make or break life as a
whole.  The ideology of SS and the principles of
Lucifer are inspiring and
something that I could aspire to if I had that
“assurance” that I’ll be spat
out the other side soul intact, ready to be empowered and
ready to fight. The
idea of Lucifer existing infuriates me, It takes a lot of
effort for me to even
consider getting angry, but this is different, it’s best
described as anger not
my own, or it is but it’s being empowered by something
other than myself. This
anger is not hate, it’s difficult to put into words,
suppose it’s prudent to
say I blame Lucifer for everything, how the world is shaped,
how “weak” he was
before his initial defeat and how he could allow the human
species to develop
in such a spiritually deprived and mindless outlet. It is
far easier to
place blame than to accept inherent responsibility for our
own destruction and
misfortune. This is how I feel from time to time, more
often than not I
have had an “emotional” dream or nightmare, waking up
engulfed in anger,
betrayal, sadness and resentment, being so upset it feels
I've been emotionally
punctured, my body goes into fight or flight mode trying to
hold back the tears
or at least hide them from the world. I can remember how
vivid the dreams are,
all I have to do is think, and the emotions slowly trickle
back, these types of
experiences…are amazing, I love it, could it be a
benevolent entity trying to
communicate through emotion? Possibly, could it be a
fabrication of my own
imagination? Possibly, could it be a malevolent being trying
to subconsciously
re-program me to hate Lucifer and his ilk? Possibly. Saying
that however not
all emotions are dreadful, but they are incredibly intense
that affect me for
days, it reminds me of the very first day I discovered
Satanism that I cling to
selfishly, best described as euphoria, extreme happiness and
comfort with
beneficial “coincidences occurring, nothing could possibly
ruin that time period
even if they tried, this feeling lasted for a week,
decreasing in intensity
after each passing day. Lucifer’s existence could essentially the
best news I could have ever
imagined if it is true, think of the possibilities for
spiritual advancement,
physical and psychological advancement and well-being. It is
such a delightful
feeling that makes me burst with excitement that a God truly
aspires to lead
his people, to educate and to obliterate our enemies for the
betterment of the
world. I think about Satanism once a day it doesn't
matter how well my day has
gone or how badly I will always ponder, I'm not
desperate or obsessed, I just
see Satanism with a “hopeful” outlook that it may be
true; whenever I'm
stressed or simply hoping, I get an inner sense of peace and
clairvoyance when
I read and study, whilst scrolling through endless emails to
see that I'm
clearly not alone in my endeavours, it is indeed
heart-warming. I've been at a
vulnerable state over the past few months, I feel more
“in-tuned” with the
world as cliché as it sounds, I'm more social, more
confident, and more
emotionally engaged, but the feeling is…different from
what I'm used to, I'm
more receptive, it is difficult to describe. Long story
short, description of
myself, University student, 21 years old, hopes and dreams,
I want to be a
Royal Marine officer aspiring to become a commander of the
British Special
Forces, I have left a fair amount of detail out for
speculative and personal
reasons. I have all the necessary tools and equipment to
dedicate and start
meditating; I just need someone to fly kick my soul over to
the other side of
the fence, as I do not know how long this feeling will last.
I need a whip to
smack me in the right direction, before I end up on the
marathon. I apologise for any offence or transgression
caused, and apologies
for the long post, but your influence could be the last
deciding factor.

From Britain with love, Simon.

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084 --
#yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp #yiv4234072084hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp #yiv4234072084ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp .yiv4234072084ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp .yiv4234072084ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mkp .yiv4234072084ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4234072084ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4234072084ygrp-lc #yiv4234072084hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4234072084ygrp-lc .yiv4234072084ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084activity span
.yiv4234072084underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084attach label a {

#yiv4234072084 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084bold a {

#yiv4234072084 dd.yiv4234072084last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 dd.yiv4234072084last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 dd.yiv4234072084last p
span.yiv4234072084yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084attach-table div div a {

#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084file-title a, #yiv4234072084
div.yiv4234072084file-title a:active, #yiv4234072084
div.yiv4234072084file-title a:hover, #yiv4234072084
div.yiv4234072084file-title a:visited {

#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084photo-title a,
#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084photo-title a:active,
#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4234072084 div.yiv4234072084photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4234072084 div#yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4234072084ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4234072084yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4234072084 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4234072084 .yiv4234072084replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4234072084 input, #yiv4234072084 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4234072084
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4234072084logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-msg
p#yiv4234072084attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-reco
#yiv4234072084reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-sponsor #yiv4234072084ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4234072084 #yiv4234072084ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4234072084

I did the dedication ritual 100% correct. But literally NOTHING happened. I didn't see anything nor feel. I was very serious. Is there a possibility that Satan didn't choose. Or is this all not true?

Don't worry about it. If you are a gentile, it was valid. Right now focus on meditating, educating yourself by reading sermons and participate in the current rituals.

You probably didn't feel anything cause your astral sences aren't fully open yet. It's common for newbies. Welcome!

I'm going to dedicate soon and I don't want to get caught so can I save time by writing the prayer now or do I have to do it when I'm dedicating?

Hello everyone, I am proud to announce tomorrow 3/5/2016 I will be dedicating myself to our Father Satan. I can tell the enemy is trying to attack me, I'm getting a great sense of fear and paranoia. However, this will not stop me. I'm scared but its more of an excitement scare...like taking that first drop on a roller coaster. I won't let the enemy get in my way anymore.

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome brother/sister may Satan's blessings be appon you! HAIL SATAN!
On Mar 5, 2016 9:15 AM, "toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello everyone, I am proud to announce tomorrow 3/5/2016 I will be dedicating myself to our Father Satan. I can tell the enemy is trying to attack me, I'm getting a great sense of fear and paranoia. However, this will not stop me. I'm scared but its more of an excitement scare...like taking that first drop on a roller coaster. I won't let the enemy get in my way anymore.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 9:29 PM, "Noitaerc Snatas theunknownuser78@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Welco[/IMG]toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the eternal family! ^ May Satan our mighty, beloved Father
shine his Light upon thee!

On 3/5/16, Latoya Broughton toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 9:29 PM, "Noitaerc Snatas
theunknownuser78@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Welcome brother/sister may Satan's blessings be appon you! HAIL SATAN!
On Mar 5, 2016 9:15 AM, "toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]"

Hello everyone, I am proud to announce tomorrow 3/5/2016 I will be
dedicating myself to our Father Satan. I can tell the enemy is trying to
attack me, I'm getting a great sense of fear and paranoia. However, this
will not stop me. I'm scared but its more of an excitement scare...like
taking that first drop on a roller coaster. I won't let the enemy get in my
way anymore.

HAIL SATAN!

#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918 -- #yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp #yiv7923851918hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp #yiv7923851918ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp .yiv7923851918ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp .yiv7923851918ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mkp .yiv7923851918ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor #yiv7923851918ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7923851918ygrp-lc #yiv7923851918hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor #yiv7923851918ygrp-lc .yiv7923851918ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918activity span
.yiv7923851918underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7923851918
.yiv7923851918attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918
.yiv7923851918bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918
dd.yiv7923851918last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918 dd.yiv7923851918last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918
dd.yiv7923851918last p span.yiv7923851918yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918file-title a, #yiv7923851918
div.yiv7923851918file-title a:active, #yiv7923851918
div.yiv7923851918file-title a:hover, #yiv7923851918
div.yiv7923851918file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918
div.yiv7923851918photo-title a, #yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918photo-title
a:active, #yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7923851918 div.yiv7923851918photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918 div#yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7923851918ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7923851918yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv7923851918
.yiv7923851918green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv7923851918 o {font-size:0;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv7923851918 .yiv7923851918replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv7923851918 input, #yiv7923851918 textarea {font:99% Arial,
Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv7923851918 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7923851918logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-msg
p#yiv7923851918attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-reco
#yiv7923851918reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor #yiv7923851918ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor #yiv7923851918ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv7923851918
#yiv7923851918ygrp-sponsor #yiv7923851918ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv7923851918 #yiv7923851918ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv7923851918

Welcome and congratulations with the dedication! Glad to have you with us!

If there is ever anything you wish to ask we'll all help you as much as we can and the gods are also always there for you to help and guide you! 

HAIL SATAN!

Congratulations! It's always great to see more people comming to the truth. 
Glad you are with us!

HAIL SATAN!

Tnx for the warm welcome! I came to learn and to improve myself. Hail Satan!

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016, 16:44 luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Congratulations! It's always great to see more people comming to the truth. 
Glad you are with us!

HAIL SATAN!
--
Andrej M. Dimitrijevic
Mob: +381 63 252333Home: andrej.m.dimitrijevic@...Work: adimitrijevic@... (www.rec.org)Skype: andrej.m.dimitrijevicSkype for Business: adimitrijevic@...Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AndrejDimitrijevic04081981Twitter: @Andrej_M_D 

Update, much harder to draw enough blood for a proper signature. Midland annoyed, needle too dull. Attempt two, ceremonial dagger.

Update, I think I messed op my dedication. The uh. Well, the candle must've been oil based, because I dropped the paper into the candle, and was letting it burn itself out, when I realized it was on fire. The whole candle. So. I'm an idiot. I decide, "Hey, I need to put out the candle, the paper is burnt all up, nothing but ash, so, I sprinkle water on it. FWOOM. Now I have a sunburn, wax everywhere, and my candle glass shattered. Just the top, candle is still there. I believe I offended Satan, how can I apologize. I ended it with a So mote it be and HAIL SATAN! But I still believe I offended him greatly. Please advise.

All love and grace to our Lord Satan Lucifer.

Here we go, sorry for making a new topic for something that exists, if it even goes through, (yahoo confuses me) but would I be able to ask a few questions here?

What are your questions?
Hail Satan/88

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:22 PM, "centelion@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Here we go, sorry for making a new topic for something that exists, if it even goes through, (yahoo confuses me) but would I be able to ask a few questions here?

Lol
I had the same problem on Monday but I read that if your are true to Satan in your heart than it doesn't matter how much blood is in tha paper.

You did not offend him! He does not care about these things you
address; how much blood, candle going up etc. When I dedicated seven
years ago, I barely got out any blood myself, but a little did get on
there which was enough. Like was stated above, as long as you are true
and sincere, honest in your heart to Father, he will accept you. Trust
me; he is not mad at you or anything! Satan is not like the fictitious
nazarene and its ilk; you do not have to do things all perfect for
him, because he knows your soul, what is in your heart. He understands
your intent, as do the other Gods of Hell. Even HPS Maxine's ritual
did not go as she'd thought it would, but our beloved Father accepted
her because he knew her heart was true. I can say from personal
experience, that Lord/Father Satan is the kindest, most understanding,
patient being I have ever encountered, mortal or immortal. Satan is
the Lord of Aeons, the One Who Sees Far. He is not like the mythical
usurper of nazareth, he does not judge over-harshly. Welcome to the
family! ^ Hail Lord/Father Satan always! Hail Sorath, the One Who
Burns! Hail Andras!

On 3/9/16, jaylonreece454@... [JoyofSatan666]
Lol
I had the same problem on Monday but I read that if your are true to Satan
in your heart than it doesn't matter how much blood is in tha paper.

Thank you for response :) I'm glad someone answer me thank you I'm glad im not offending him because I want to show him my loyalty and show him that Satan ghob and other demons is my true god I never even experience how to talk to them see them neither have conversation with them did you ever had conversation with them?if yes please tell them I'm maezel cardel from Philippines I'm new here and I have many friends who are ready to.come and join me because I told them about them the one true god but I have lack of knowledge about things so.I want to add more so I can tell them alot thank you if it is only OK for you to tell them and last thing please tell Satan guide me from our enemies and help me always

Other question again sorry if I ask many question because I'm curious and your the only person answer me please thank you so to continue please tell me how to do ritual to call on ghob one of demon gods he is the first thing I wanna talk too please help me ...

Thank you again for your time

Hail!Satan
Hail!Ghob

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back