Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication to Satan

Hissa Alenezi

Hello everyone, I need to ask about some sepicific stuff relating to dedication to Satan..     When a person for example live within religious family both of the parents are religious and they have their child become dedicated to Satan.. At the age of 5 by one of the geotic gods without the parents or anyones knowledge, would there be a sepicific reason for it to happen?  

tell me what you did and how that went?

how was your luck in shopping for candles?

did you poke or cut yourself to get your blood out of your finger and how well did that go?

what did you use to sign your bloody name?  feather, dried out pen, what???

want kind of paper did you get?

if you got some blood on the paper you are fine just remember that

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication to Satan

I have preformed the ritual to make a commitment to Satan. How would I know if it has worked?

Link for ritual below:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BLACK CANDLES:I've actually discovered something that may be helpful for those who live in the UK (and possibly the US as the candle is made in the USA).
Yankee Candles:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midsummers-Nigh ... 087&sr=8-2
It's a Yankee candle called "Midsummer's Night".Big Jars have a 120-180 hour burn time.It's in the companys "Natural" smelling candles range so it shouldn't offend any demons (like bad incense can do so)

It's the closest to black that I can find really, I've got 2 infront of me right now, it's either black or blue of the darkest calibre.
Those who live in the UK can find them at sale in Clintons (Card shop) and Debenhams. Also on Amazon, Since it's made in America and available on Amazon this should actually answer alot of peoples desires for black candles. (TBH I don't think the price is to bad considering the life span of said candle), all depends on whether candles should have no containers or whether glass jars are ok
Hail Father Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 16 September 2012, 20:30
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication to Satan

tell me what you did and how that went?

how was your luck in shopping for candles?

did you poke or cut yourself to get your blood out of your finger and how well did that go?

what did you use to sign your bloody name?  feather, dried out pen, what???

want kind of paper did you get?

if you got some blood on the paper you are fine just remember that

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:13 PM

I have preformed the ritual to make a commitment to Satan. How would I know if it has worked?

Link for ritual below:

<td val[/IMG]If you are not jewish it worked.Congrats.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 3:13:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have preformed the ritual to make a commitment to Satan. How would I know if it has worked?

Link for ritual below:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I always say if you are not a jew then it did.I did many discraceful things against Satan and the Demons which is why I got to hear the Demons say they were protecting me.But most don't have any sign but it doesn't matter.If you were true in your heart then you are dedicated.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Oct 21, 2012 6:48:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Is there a way to know the dedication ritual has succeeded?

[/TD]

I want to dedicate myself to Satan.  I have the candles and the paper to write the prayer down.  
I don't have an empty pen to sign the contract.  I also don't have a silver bowel.
I don't have that much money to buy the bowel.  Could I use a regular bowel , just for now,  to do what I have to do?
Also, what other object can I use to sign my name down since I want to do the dedication tonight? 
Any help would be very helpful.  
Hail Satan!! 

It's just a normal pen that you need in order to sign your name, nothing else.Also, for the bowel, you need the bowel in order to burn the paper in it. If you use a regular bowel that is made with plastic or glass, it will either break or melt. It's best if you buy the bowel that is written in the site (I found that kind of bowel for only 0.50 cents). Otherwise, find something else, to put the paper in, and not burn the container.

Στις 6:23 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Roger Cowell <roger_cowell@... έγραψε:
  I want to dedicate myself to Satan.  I have the candles and the paper to write the prayer down.  
I don't have an empty pen to sign the contract.  I also don't have a silver bowel.
I don't have that much money to buy the bowel.  Could I use a regular bowel , just for now,  to do what I have to do?
Also, what other object can I use to sign my name down since I want to do the dedication tonight? 
Hail Satan!! 

Burning anything in your bowels sounds painful.

Okay, excuse my little dig. I couldn't resist. :D

It's like Light said, use what you can. Everyone here has always said, it's what's truly in your heart which counts, ultimately.

Hail Father Satan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X""DIt's "bowl" isn't it..? Oooh, that's embarrassing hahahaha x'D (the irony is that in Greek it sounds exactly the same -bowl- , I don't know why I did that mistake XD I just read it in the question and then kept on writing it in the answer XDD) Thanks for pointing it out though, for future reference. XDD

Στις 9:18 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "no.state@..." <no.state@... έγραψε:

It's like Light said, use what you can. Everyone here has always said, it's what's truly in your heart which counts, ultimately.

Hail Father Satan!

I didnt have all the items for the ritual, whats important is the intention, I wrote my name in blood with my finger.

On Friday, March 21, 2014 12:24 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X""DIt's "bowl" isn't it..? Oooh, that's embarrassing hahahaha x'D (the irony is that in Greek it sounds exactly the same -bowl- , I don't know why I did that mistake XD I just read it in the question and then kept on writing it in the answer XDD) Thanks for pointing it out though, for future reference. XDD

Στις 9:18 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "no.state@..." <no.state@... έγραψε:

Hail Father Satan!

It is the intention that counts. And I think you mean bowl...bowel is innards. If your heart is right, it will work. Father
is very understanding.
Hail Father Satan

On Friday, March 21, 2014 9:23 AM, Roger Cowell <roger_cowell@... wrote:
Hail Satan!! 

it doesnt matter if you have the bowl, you just need something to burn the paper in i used a clean ashtray. Whats important is your true feelings and reasons for the dedication you dont have to be rich or have all the best items to do a proper dedication or ritual you just have to have the right intentions.

regarding the pen i just dried a pen out and used that I can say my dedication was very relaxing and alleviating.
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 3/20/14, Roger Cowell <roger_cowell@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 2:48 AM

I want to dedicate myself
to Satan.  I have the candles and the paper to write
the prayer down.  
I
don't have an empty pen to sign the contract.  I
also don't have a silver bowel.
I
don't have that much money to buy the bowel.  Could
I use a regular bowel , just for now,  to do what I
have to do?
Also,
what other object can I use to sign my name down since I
want to do the dedication tonight? 
Any
help would be very helpful.  
Hail
Satan!! 

Hello everyone. So I want to perform the ritual in which I write my name in blood amd burn the paper etc to prove myself to satan, on the website it says I do it in my room, can it be done outside? Or in any room?

It can be done anywhere, wherever you won't be interrupted.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:02:30 AM, "jesse_slaven@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone. So I want to perform the ritual in which I write my name in blood amd burn the paper etc to prove myself to satan, on the website it says I do it in my room, can it be done outside? Or in any room?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back