Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dating: Lies Told to Men [part 1]

Dearest HPS Lydia, I wish all women were like you, wise and life loving. I always felt I was the worst possible choice for a woman (I'm definitely not) and I felt the world crashed on me the day I discovered in my natal chart that I have x planet in x house which creates "the highest number of singles for life" (basically). It made sense for me cuz I never felt I would fit, and whenever I felt close to a woman she ended up betraying, backstabbing, using me and whatnot, fueling the thought that I wasn't meant for a relationship, no matter what I have to offer.

Truth be told (and I realize how sad this is to say), I'm kind of waiting for the next life in order to have a better natal chart configuration and better planets to aid me in my desire to be with someone who cherishes being with me. And I do say this is sad to say because as a Spiritual Satanist I should know better.

I've been meaning to do your Obliterating Saturn working since the beginning of the year and it's already July and I haven't had the courage to even look at it, thinking I'm probably unable to change that. I ended up questioning my inner strength and my sanity more times than I can remember for not choosing to help myself through this life, and assume that my programming has very deep roots.

Your words today felt like a sword though. I know within myself that you are 110% right, I just find it extremely hard to accept that this applies to me too, while it probably works for every other Satanist.

I want to thank you so much for stating all this. This world is filled with so many lies, so constantly drummed into our minds.. damn, that just reminded me that I would only really date and marry a Satanist woman, no anyone who lives in the dark and drinks up every lie. I did always have a better feel with women who were into 'magick' in some way, or were attracted by the things I knew about it, but they still chose night-stand-idiots over me, so.. that's about the same time I started to really consider the idea of working towards getting an astral lover, which is however something I still fail at (I only saw Her once but couldn't reach Her again.. and quite honestly, I feel that I would betray Her if I dated a woman, although this is probably stupid to think).

Anyway.. thank you for all this guidance. I'll try to heed your precious advice and deprogram from what holds me in a sad delusion.

Thank you for this post Lydia, it gives sound advice. But since you are a female I would like some clarification or enlightenment. I also did not read the other posts this thread, if it was already brough up, I apologize.

The above is great and good advice, but sometimes men can be placed in the friend zone when they have further intentions.

What is a good way for an average male to let a woman know he is interested more than friendship? Or was always interested from the start? Obviously without just flat out saying it.

If you already answered this somewhere else a copy and paste would be fine, but I think this "problem" plagues a good majority of those wanting a relationship.
This is a good point.

I think some people take the whole "friend zone" thing a bit too strictly. Many of the most successful relationships started from people being friends first.

Why not just bring it up in conversation to her? Or write her about this. Word it so it comes across well and appealing. And let her have time to think about it. Rushed decisions are not necessary, it can take weeks or longer for someone to warm to the idea of becoming more than just friends. These days, dating is all about quick decisions. In the olden days, men took the time to win over a woman, if they knew it was love. Show her that she would be lucky to have you as more than just a friend in her life :)

Dearest HPS Lydia, I wish all women were like you, wise and life loving. I always felt I was the worst possible choice for a woman (I'm definitely not) and I felt the world crashed on me the day I discovered in my natal chart that I have x planet in x house which creates "the highest number of singles for life" (basically). It made sense for me cuz I never felt I would fit, and whenever I felt close to a woman she ended up betraying, backstabbing, using me and whatnot, fueling the thought that I wasn't meant for a relationship, no matter what I have to offer.

Truth be told (and I realize how sad this is to say), I'm kind of waiting for the next life in order to have a better natal chart configuration and better planets to aid me in my desire to be with someone who cherishes being with me. And I do say this is sad to say because as a Spiritual Satanist I should know better.

I've been meaning to do your Obliterating Saturn working since the beginning of the year and it's already July and I haven't had the courage to even look at it, thinking I'm probably unable to change that. I ended up questioning my inner strength and my sanity more times than I can remember for not choosing to help myself through this life, and assume that my programming has very deep roots.

Your words today felt like a sword though. I know within myself that you are 110% right, I just find it extremely hard to accept that this applies to me too, while it probably works for every other Satanist.

I want to thank you so much for stating all this. This world is filled with so many lies, so constantly drummed into our minds.. damn, that just reminded me that I would only really date and marry a Satanist woman, no anyone who lives in the dark and drinks up every lie. I did always have a better feel with women who were into 'magick' in some way, or were attracted by the things I knew about it, but they still chose night-stand-idiots over me, so.. that's about the same time I started to really consider the idea of working towards getting an astral lover, which is however something I still fail at (I only saw Her once but couldn't reach Her again.. and quite honestly, I feel that I would betray Her if I dated a woman, although this is probably stupid to think).

Anyway.. thank you for all this guidance. I'll try to heed your precious advice and deprogram from what holds me in a sad delusion.
Hello :)

That's unfortunate that you had that experience.

Our natal charts are based on our experiences and karma in life. We can't just wait for our next life to have a better chart, in fact, that will give us an even worse chart. In order to have a better chart in the next life, we must overcome obstacles, clean bad karma, build good karma. This is why people have good things in their charts, because they worked for it in their past lives and developed the skills required then, skills that carry over into their new life now.

Do the freeing the soul working, purify your soul, and then do a working to be lead to the most suitable partner for you, someone who will treat you better than your ex.

High Priest, don't you know that there will be wars and disasters in the future? Do you want to hide this? The jews will not suddenly commit mass suicide, and the Gods will not help us to bring justice* these jews. In the end, it is up to our generation to solve this problem. This is inevitable, and it cannot be solved by dating or having children.

I don't oppose you dating, but you should think about whether you are well prepared after the war in the future, instead of running for your life with your wife and children, and finally watching your loved ones die in front of you.
You are missing the point entirely. Not making us have a progeny is already a form of genocide, although much subtler.
Stop your doom-posting.
Do RTRs 24/7 if you're THAT worried.
At least your worry shall be put to use.

It's a shame Russia didn't attack countries with subraces of low-quality genetics instead. This was on purpose though, because those I've seen were very close to Nordic, and thus what should be considered a protected subrace. These people should not be on warfronts.
And the war is still dragging on, which is also on purpose. I do believe that Putin the jew could have captured Kyiv in 4 days, but he chose not to because that would defeat the whole purpose of this jew-planned war.

First of all he is a High Priest, not a Priest, and he is a High Priest of Satan. As HPS Maxine is the Mother of the JoS, HP Hooded Cobra 666 is the the Father and he also lead the Jos. You have not done one thousandth of what he has done for this community, the only obscene words here are yours.
We don't care that the title "High Priest" is different from "Priest". We are not native English speakers and we see no difference between the two terms. Do we disrespect High priests by calling them “priests”? Are you saying that our views are "obscene words" just because we raise questions about the High Priest's article?

You are missing the point entirely. Not making us have a progeny is already a form of genocide, although much subtler.
Stop your doom-posting.
Do RTRs 24/7 if you're THAT worried.
At least your worry shall be put to use.
I forgot this article was written for white people, especially those who live in peace. Just like the High Priestess’s previous article on female fertility. Sorry, our people came to the wrong place. No one is stopping you from dating or getting married or raising children. Our opinions are of course written for our people, just as you do.

Sorry, maybe I came to the wrong place. I reread Lydia's article and found that this article is for white men, especially those white men who live in peace. Just like Lydia's previous article, which is for white women. Our people should not read this article, because we are not white. I will leave now and never comment on your articles again. Sorry Lydia, sorry Cobra, I shouldn't harm the harmonious atmosphere of this post, which has brought bad misleading to newcomers. The opinions I expressed are really obscene and disgusting. Maybe I should talk about something about willy next time. 😥

Look at the obscene words in the last paragraph. This is not what a priest should say. When the war begins in the next few years, the children you imagine giving birth to will be bombarded by artillery shells and missiles and will have to endure hunger every day. You don't think that the jews will suddenly disappear one day, and people will happily wait for the Gods to come and solve all problems. Someone must stand up to solve these problems instead of staying at home to give birth to children and waiting for them to solve these problems. As parents, you should stand up and fight instead of seeking pleasure.

"This is not what a priest should say", said Amuro Ray, to the actual High Priest who has said it.

All of your responses here are projected ones. "As parents what you should do", "What the High Priest should do", "Pleasure is evil", "Everyone is going to get bombed!!!".

You clearly do hate life and existence a lot, and that's why you also express that these "events are going to happen" like an enemy tier eschatologist. Even if these events would ever occur, it does not invalidate that existence should go on.

As of your responses, you are recoiling on the obviousness of reality and facts. These get hardstuck on emotionally perceived notions for you. Yes, the jews will do their earnest to live on, and one way to do this is by having children, instead of sitting enslaved on a corner and waiting for wars and shells.

All you are Amuro right now is an afraid man, who thinks that if you relate to anyone else, WW3 is going to happen and take it all away from you. It's a fear/paranoia based mentality that you follow, which you try to justify over core issues of our side, and you think this makes you "real" in some way, but in reality, this is just your fears and paranoias having went out of control, especially because of a false conviction of "What will happen".

You show little faith to our side also with this, thinking that matters wouldn't resolve in any other way, other than your perceived notions. You are not being more effective at any of the solving of these choices. You just make up the idea that you think you are. Having children does not mean you wait for them to solve anything. They are just further incentives for you to get existence straight, for other beings as well.

The responses here and what HPS writes is because YES, life will go on, and YES, you must have a beautiful life. You are free to define what this beautiful life is for you. But waiting on the corner to just die or get bombed, I believe you have a serious case of fear you must control.

Nobody in the JoS ever preached these things, you are just making them up, and sounding like one of these Christian doomsday preachers, who say the world is for naught and that we must prepare for the next life only. You just frame this differently and pretend it's in the context of what we do here, but it is not.

I will leave you to it, you take responsibility for the course of your choices.

I forgot this article was written for white people, especially those who live in peace. Just like the High Priestess’s previous article on female fertility. Sorry, our people came to the wrong place. No one is stopping you from dating or getting married or raising children. Our opinions are of course written for our people, just as you do.

It is for all SS not just "White people".

Sorry, maybe I came to the wrong place. I reread Lydia's article and found that this article is for white men, especially those white men who live in peace. Just like Lydia's previous article, which is for white women. Our people should not read this article, because we are not white. I will leave now and never comment on your articles again. Sorry Lydia, sorry Cobra, I shouldn't harm the harmonious atmosphere of this post, which has brought bad misleading to newcomers. The opinions I expressed are really obscene and disgusting. Maybe I should talk about something about willy next time. 😥

No worries, I think your concerns being answered is important, for your sake also.

The post is for everyone who is a Spiritual Satanist, we are a Spiritual family here.

Yes, many of us live in disaster ridden lands and we have quite a few problems, be these criminality, wars or other things. Even in this state of affairs, life must go on and life will go on. There are many terrible things happening in the world, but if you let them also rob you of any beauty in your life, the evil has won over us.

You deserve some good in this world DESPITE of all the ugliness that can be present in it. Please refer to my replies and understand what I am trying to tell you. I am not trying to insult you in anyway; you are my brother. I am just showing you a different mental outlook.

We will not let evil win over us. Take care.

East Asia is undergoing a demographic crisis. All of the issues spoken about are in fact endemic in Japan, Korea and China, not just with white people.

By 2070 or so the average Korean is projected to be 60+ years old!! Imagine being a young person in that society, one young person having to carry the debt of dozens of old people! That is, if it isn't opened up to many foreigners prior to this OR invaded by the North, which is highly likely.

If the high level nations decide to go extinct because they can't approach the other sex, it is what it is.

The enemy has worked long and hard to destroy us in various ways. One of these ways is our basic happiness of having a partner with whom we have a sense of belonging, someone to strive towards life goals with, someone to grow and advance with. Love is imperative for growth, it is how the Gods made us, and the enemy knows this and has done everything they can to exploit or destroy this.

For this post, I will use the word “marriage”, but of course this applies to any significant relationship, not just the legal contract or church marriage. Love is not always simplistic, there are other forms of relationships that are better suited for some people.

There are many lies told to us regarding this topic. One of which, is the whole concept of “dating”. These days, it is made out to be the winning goal: have lots of dates. Thinking critically, this is obviously not the end goal. The purpose of dating used to be to find a partner and get married.

But now, married men are looked down upon in the hierarchy of men while the ones who can’t even keep a long-term relationship are seen as the “most successful” just because they get a bunch of meaningless dates with random women. Marriage is seen as being “tied to the old ball-and-chain” (spouse).

Not everyone is meant to find a permanent relationship from a young age, many people are still on a journey of evolving and will have more relationships through their current life. This is perfectly normal and healthy for various people.

But the current trend (for the past few decades) of feeling the need to constantly “play the dating game” prevents people from finding lasting love, promotes a sense of narcissism yet simultaneously a sense of inferiority, and prevents people from being able to have real bonds with others. Adding to this, the world opened up a lot in recent decades and people now have too many choices, too many options, which makes them unable to narrow in on a select few. And the common mindset of “the grass is greener on the other side” doesn’t help.

People are being programmed to feel insecure and worthless, over random things that don’t even truly matter. Ask yourself what actually matters in life, and keep it in mind.

Lie: You need to be very attractive/tall/fit to find a partner, otherwise you’re doomed to be an incel.

Have the people who believe this, never looked at reality? Just look at all the ugly, short, fat men who find wives and live a happy family life. As for height, not all women like tall men, so stop telling yourself that’s what all women want.

Something very important you should know: women like familiarity. If we have feelings for a man, he is more attractive in our eyes. Some women aren’t like this and are shallow, but for most of us, we find the men we love to be more attractive to us. We also tend to think our male relatives are more attractive, simply because they are of us, of our blood.

Exercising will increase your appearance and put you into a higher category, plus it’s just good for your physical and mental health anyway; but it is not necessary, as proven by all the out-of-shape men who still find love anyway.

Lie: You need to make a lot of money to impress women.

For certain women, yes. This is in their natal charts, to marry wealthy men of status. But for most women, it isn’t. Most people are average (of varying degrees and areas) and will end up with partners who are on equal to them. Again, look at reality. Look at all the couples who scrape by on not much money, but they still have each other.

There are many things that can impress a woman. The ability to hold a conversation, the ability to fix something in the house, the ability to develop a skill or work on a talent, the ability to be reliable and trustworthy, the ability to bring us out of a rut and add excitement into our lives, the ability to make us feel valued and special, the ability to get along with our friends and family, the ability to take an interest in our interests, as a few examples. The list is endless!

Lie: It’s impossible to get a girlfriend, let alone a wife.

Get this out of your head. De-program yourself from those incel websites you follow, they are ruining your mind and your life. It’s easy to find someone. De-program your mind and do a freeing the soul working if needed, if you have any karma or curses regarding relationships. Don’t listen to toxic naysayers who gave up on life, find better friends who encourage you. Learn from people who have real life experience.

Lie: Relationships are too hard, so why bother?

Well, there is work involved. But this is a part of life. You struggle to get ahead in life, or you stagnate and dissipate. Give and take, help your partner and you get helped in return. If you love someone, doing things becomes easier in a way, because you have more of a sense of purpose, and you get more out of it. Why cook food for just yourself, when you can make an enjoyable meal together?

Lie: You need to go to a bar to meet women.

Sure, if you’re looking for a drunken one-night-stand. But if you’re looking to meet someone significant, you’d be better off meeting through friends or family, or through a hobby or at an event.

Lie: You need to be super-confident and outgoing.

A lot of women prefer men who are more introverted, who spend more time thinking and reading, for example. We all have our own personalities, women do not all like the exact same type of man. Many men who are shy are very endearing. And if you don’t know something, be open about it, but you can mention your other skills. And work on developing skills. Those of you who are donors read my article some months ago on Real Self-Confidence, I hope it was helpful.

Lie: You need to approach every woman as a potential date.

No! Many of us are meant to be friends. The Gods want men and women to be friends. Having friends of the opposite gender can enrich your life and broaden your mind, and propel society forwards. Of all the women in the world, not all are meant to be your partner. Treating every woman as a potential date automatically limits the interaction and prevents networking for friends, gaining various opportunities, or otherwise expanding your life in whatever way.

Lie: You need to pretend to be someone you’re not.

Don’t ever do this, because you will only get women who are not suited for you anyway, and you will be unhappy with yourself. Learn to appreciate who you are, develop any areas you are lacking in, in a healthy way for you. In order to find the most suitable partner for you, you must be yourself. Present yourself as you are (maybe polish up any bad manners or crassness, but not in a pretentious way). Also, any women of quality is likely to see through falseness.

Lie: You need to wear fancy suits (or whatever trendy clothing style).

Lots of women actually don’t like these clothes. Be yourself, wear the clothes that make you happy. Just make sure they are relatively clean and don’t smell bad. Maybe consider trying a new updated style, but basically stick with reflecting your personality and tastes.

Lie: If you have not yet had a girlfriend, you are an “incel” and will always be so.

Get this out of your head. Many people do not enter significant relationships until a bit later in life, this is in the natal chart and has been common throughout history. And get rid of the word “incel”, rid yourself of thinking this is your identity. The word used to be “bachelor”, which is far more respectable. Don’t program yourself to believe you will always be an “incel”, because your thoughts are powerful especially as you advance.

Let me make this very clear: you shape your reality. Make sure you shape it in the best way for you, and do the necessary workings and actions to shape the life you want.

Tying in with this: your life will not always remain the exact same. We go through transformations in life. Transiting Pluto entering a new natal house or aspecting a natal planet can be life-changing. Uranus too. What you are now, is not what you will always be. Stay open to guidance from the Gods for ways to change your life for the better!

Lie: You need a girlfriend/wife this very instant or else you’re doomed and a failure.

No, you can focus on other areas of life, such as getting ahead in your career as much as you can, before finding someone to spend time with. You can put the extra energy you have during your teens and 20’s to further your training and career. Life is not something to be entirely won by a set age, it’s a full path of evolving and developing.

Which leads us to the opposing lie:

Lie: You shouldn’t have a relationship until you are X age.

Many successful relationships, and successful people who have relationships, began when they were still in high school. Life happens at different stages for different people, all of humanity will never have the exact same experiences at the exact same ages. That’s not how life works, as shown in astrology and proven by observing reality, both current and historically.

Lie: You must get married.

Not necessarily. We all have our own paths in life, most people should get married and have a family, but this is not for everyone. If it’s your path to remain a bachelor then do so, but don’t be closed to the idea of at least having a romantic companion for part of your life’s journey. Love is not always simplistic, there are other forms of relationships that are better suited for some people. And we are not YOLO, we have stages in our lifetimes to Godhead.

Lie: You need attention from women to be validated in life.

Don’t be a narcissist, don’t think all the women in the entire world are supposed to notice you, don’t think you’re the only person in existence. Everyone has their own things going on in life. You get attention from your friends and family, and occasionally from strangers. And, don’t think you are worthless by not getting attention from everyone. This is a very unhealthy mindset to have. Don’t feel inferior to those who get more attention than you do. Feel comfortable and happy with yourself, and know that the Gods and Goddesses are on your side; this alone should make you feel content if others don’t always notice you.

Lie: What you see on social media etc is the truth, or representative of all women.

Social media is filled with lies and illusions and people living in delusions and trying to project those delusions. Also, the women there do not reflect all women. Many women are shy or not interested in being an “influencer”. The influencers of social media are grossly over-represented, because they are the ones on social media; hence, the ones you see most often. Ignore what they want or claim or state, because they are only a small percentage of the female population and they certainly do not speak for all women.

Lie: You should always be noble and fair to other men when dating.

Ever hear the phrase “all’s fair in love and war”? Shake off your competition and go after the woman you want. She will appreciate the fact that you want her that much, and she will feel more valued by you.

In closing, ignore the lies that are meant to program us. Always think critically and observe reality, both current and historically. Have hope, never give up hope for a better future. We will lead the world to a brighter future.

On a final note, here’s a tip to help you with women: work on your personality and your mind. These are the things that matter, and will keep her interested in you. Improve your conversational skills, ensure she feels like you are truly listening to her, establish a connection with her. Relationships are built over time and shared experiences. Be patient when required, be spontaneous when required, be passionate when required.

Love is a journey, and is meant to benefit everyone involved.

[Part 2 will be regarding lies told to women.]
Beautiful work high priestess Lydia!!
I've given up towards the search, the feeling of a need for a relationship personally, but no doubt you're delivering an important message to those needing these answers. To those who have also been damaged who are still healing.

I feel I have everything I've already searched for tbh but I love that you're out here being a voice for those who need it. Keep it up!! Every relationship I've had never worked out anyways lol either something tragic has happened or they suddenly fall ill after we started talking. One lady started having seizures a week after we started talking and ditched me after blaming me for being a satanist. My one ex got into a bad accident and broke almost every bone in her body. Relationships just never worked out but it's also come with many positives, being alone. Truly I don't feel alone because I'm happy at the end of the day still and i have. It's allowed me to have more time to put heaps of work in on myself. To define who I want to be more.

I remember before your promotion to a high priestess. You were on here dedicated with the same mission at heart. I still have the original files of the yoga and meditation you put together. Chanting while in asanas and more. You helped teach me things that helped removed many blocks in my life and I'm grateful for it. I was young at the time, now I am getting older entering adulthood carrying these same teachings with me still.

I hope all is well for you, may the gods and goddesses bless your soul for the work you've put in. You've earned it tbh.

Hail satan!!!

"Everyone gotta fight in the front lines instead of staying behind at ammo factory!
When bombs will fall you will wish you were out there fighting."

"Gods will be doing an ammo airdrop any day now. Pray harder or we will run out."

Enjoy preaching about helping the White race to black and middle eastern immigrants.
(If you're white. If you're non-white in your own country, situation is analogous.
Otherwise go ahead, please tell me more about how to save my race by not prolonging it.)
Why do you always try to bring the topic to the issue of race continuation? When did dating have anything to do with race continuation? Didn't you call yourselves SS? What about your fighting spirit? Is the SS just talking about dating and having children all day?

I can understand that we live in different countries and regions, and the problems we need to face are different.

Not everyone can enjoy a "good life". Soon there will be a war, and many other disasters. I think you must know this, right? I can't protect myself and my loved ones if I don't have helpful knowledge and skills. Dating other people doesn't protect me.

Under such severe circumstances, some people can actually be in the mood to fall in love with someone whose beliefs are completely different from their own. Sorry, but I don't understand it at all.

You know it's hard in this world to find someone to marry who matches our beliefs. Many people face a problem when dating or getting married: how to deal with conflicting beliefs.

After getting married and having children, the two still quarreled over their faith and how to raise their children.

None of us want to marry a xian, or anything like that. But it's inevitable. Especially when some of you have an unusually large number of xtians in your countries.
Satanist and a Christian can never be together!!! Lydia writes an article but does not raise the huge problem that there is not a single Satanist around everyone in real life. Let's save the family and marriage, but how? If it turns out that you are completely going to fail. I've tried to communicate with atheist men at least... but.. We are different... They don't strive to be the best... they are a bit dumb or pigs)))))). I can't be with a man who's not a Satanist. How does Lydia want to keep the marriage going? Can we open our own dating site???

There are some members here who have a real messed up outlook on life. Get closer to the Gods and then you will be guided to how life should be lived. We are not supposed to hide away and deprive ourselves just because of some jews.

You will be told at some point, when you finally open yourselves to the Gods: In order to advance spiritually, there are certain things that must be done on the physical.

A few of you also twisted what was said and made up strange claims (marrying an xian? I never said to do that).

Clergy is here to try to help, but some people will remain blind, of their own willing.
People have already become closer to the Gods now. And many have a very big problem. They cannot start a family with an ordinary person who is not a Satanist. You say : I didn't say marry a Christian. But I'm walking down the street and I don't meet any Satanists)))) and there is not a single Satanist in my city. Do you think if I get even closer to the Gods that I will meet?

Why do you always try to bring the topic to the issue of race continuation? When did dating have anything to do with race continuation? Didn't you call yourselves SS? What about your fighting spirit? Is the SS just talking about dating and having children all day?
Because we love our race and we are not demoralized.

"When did dating have anything to do with race continuation?"
It always has, perhaps you see dating as a superficial, one night thing. Where we see it as a way to find a suitable partner with which to spend our lives with and create a family.

It's interesting how your signature character is a psychopatic narcisist that sold everyone who loved him out, it's fitting to the kind of things you write.

Do the freeing the soul working, purify your soul, and then do a working to be lead to the most suitable partner for you, someone who will treat you better than your ex.
You have the gift of giving someone hope, you know? :) Thanks for your words. I'll do what I can.

People have already become closer to the Gods now. And many have a very big problem. They cannot start a family with an ordinary person who is not a Satanist. You say : I didn't say marry a Christian. But I'm walking down the street and I don't meet any Satanists)))) and there is not a single Satanist in my city. Do you think if I get even closer to the Gods that I will meet?
More and more people are becoming Pagan, and more and more people are opening to spirituality. These people can become Satanists, or at the very least, they will be open to your practices of spirituality. You might have to compromise and just claim to be a Pagan or magick practitioner, but you certainly don't have to give up hope.

The more you advance yourself, the more influence you will have on others, in a beneficial way for everyone. We are reaching out to other people every day, and people are finding the JoS.

More and more people are becoming Pagan, and more and more people are opening to spirituality. These people can become Satanists, or at the very least, they will be open to your practices of spirituality. You might have to compromise and just claim to be a Pagan or magick practitioner, but you certainly don't have to give up hope.

The more you advance yourself, the more influence you will have on others, in a beneficial way for everyone. We are reaching out to other people every day, and people are finding the JoS.
This.

People think that they have to get everything ready-made for them, or otherwise, what is the point? But when we see how many of us came here it was not so clear-cut either. Trust the process...

Just remember: many people who claim being xtards are not. They only xtards in name but don't actually believe or practice anything.

The enemy has worked long and hard to destroy us in various ways. One of these ways is our basic happiness of having a partner with whom we have a sense of belonging, someone to strive towards life goals with, someone to grow and advance with. Love is imperative for growth, it is how the Gods made us, and the enemy knows this and has done everything they can to exploit or destroy this.

For this post, I will use the word “marriage”, but of course this applies to any significant relationship, not just the legal contract or church marriage. Love is not always simplistic, there are other forms of relationships that are better suited for some people.

There are many lies told to us regarding this topic. One of which, is the whole concept of “dating”. These days, it is made out to be the winning goal: have lots of dates. Thinking critically, this is obviously not the end goal. The purpose of dating used to be to find a partner and get married.

But now, married men are looked down upon in the hierarchy of men while the ones who can’t even keep a long-term relationship are seen as the “most successful” just because they get a bunch of meaningless dates with random women. Marriage is seen as being “tied to the old ball-and-chain” (spouse).

Not everyone is meant to find a permanent relationship from a young age, many people are still on a journey of evolving and will have more relationships through their current life. This is perfectly normal and healthy for various people.

But the current trend (for the past few decades) of feeling the need to constantly “play the dating game” prevents people from finding lasting love, promotes a sense of narcissism yet simultaneously a sense of inferiority, and prevents people from being able to have real bonds with others. Adding to this, the world opened up a lot in recent decades and people now have too many choices, too many options, which makes them unable to narrow in on a select few. And the common mindset of “the grass is greener on the other side” doesn’t help.

People are being programmed to feel insecure and worthless, over random things that don’t even truly matter. Ask yourself what actually matters in life, and keep it in mind.

Lie: You need to be very attractive/tall/fit to find a partner, otherwise you’re doomed to be an incel.

Have the people who believe this, never looked at reality? Just look at all the ugly, short, fat men who find wives and live a happy family life. As for height, not all women like tall men, so stop telling yourself that’s what all women want.

Something very important you should know: women like familiarity. If we have feelings for a man, he is more attractive in our eyes. Some women aren’t like this and are shallow, but for most of us, we find the men we love to be more attractive to us. We also tend to think our male relatives are more attractive, simply because they are of us, of our blood.

Exercising will increase your appearance and put you into a higher category, plus it’s just good for your physical and mental health anyway; but it is not necessary, as proven by all the out-of-shape men who still find love anyway.

For certain women, yes. This is in their natal charts, to marry wealthy men of status. But for most women, it isn’t. Most people are average (of varying degrees and areas) and will end up with partners who are on equal to them. Again, look at reality. Look at all the couples who scrape by on not much money, but they still have each other.

There are many things that can impress a woman. The ability to hold a conversation, the ability to fix something in the house, the ability to develop a skill or work on a talent, the ability to be reliable and trustworthy, the ability to bring us out of a rut and add excitement into our lives, the ability to make us feel valued and special, the ability to get along with our friends and family, the ability to take an interest in our interests, as a few examples. The list is endless!

Get this out of your head. De-program yourself from those incel websites you follow, they are ruining your mind and your life. It’s easy to find someone. De-program your mind and do a freeing the soul working if needed, if you have any karma or curses regarding relationships. Don’t listen to toxic naysayers who gave up on life, find better friends who encourage you. Learn from people who have real life experience.

Well, there is work involved. But this is a part of life. You struggle to get ahead in life, or you stagnate and dissipate. Give and take, help your partner and you get helped in return. If you love someone, doing things becomes easier in a way, because you have more of a sense of purpose, and you get more out of it. Why cook food for just yourself, when you can make an enjoyable meal together?

Sure, if you’re looking for a drunken one-night-stand. But if you’re looking to meet someone significant, you’d be better off meeting through friends or family, or through a hobby or at an event.

A lot of women prefer men who are more introverted, who spend more time thinking and reading, for example. We all have our own personalities, women do not all like the exact same type of man. Many men who are shy are very endearing. And if you don’t know something, be open about it, but you can mention your other skills. And work on developing skills. Those of you who are donors read my article some months ago on Real Self-Confidence, I hope it was helpful.

No! Many of us are meant to be friends. The Gods want men and women to be friends. Having friends of the opposite gender can enrich your life and broaden your mind, and propel society forwards. Of all the women in the world, not all are meant to be your partner. Treating every woman as a potential date automatically limits the interaction and prevents networking for friends, gaining various opportunities, or otherwise expanding your life in whatever way.

Don’t ever do this, because you will only get women who are not suited for you anyway, and you will be unhappy with yourself. Learn to appreciate who you are, develop any areas you are lacking in, in a healthy way for you. In order to find the most suitable partner for you, you must be yourself. Present yourself as you are (maybe polish up any bad manners or crassness, but not in a pretentious way). Also, any women of quality is likely to see through falseness.

Lots of women actually don’t like these clothes. Be yourself, wear the clothes that make you happy. Just make sure they are relatively clean and don’t smell bad. Maybe consider trying a new updated style, but basically stick with reflecting your personality and tastes.

Lie: If you have not yet had a girlfriend, you are an “incel” and will always be so.

Get this out of your head. Many people do not enter significant relationships until a bit later in life, this is in the natal chart and has been common throughout history. And get rid of the word “incel”, rid yourself of thinking this is your identity. The word used to be “bachelor”, which is far more respectable. Don’t program yourself to believe you will always be an “incel”, because your thoughts are powerful especially as you advance.

Let me make this very clear: you shape your reality. Make sure you shape it in the best way for you, and do the necessary workings and actions to shape the life you want.

Tying in with this: your life will not always remain the exact same. We go through transformations in life. Transiting Pluto entering a new natal house or aspecting a natal planet can be life-changing. Uranus too. What you are now, is not what you will always be. Stay open to guidance from the Gods for ways to change your life for the better!

Lie: You need a girlfriend/wife this very instant or else you’re doomed and a failure.

No, you can focus on other areas of life, such as getting ahead in your career as much as you can, before finding someone to spend time with. You can put the extra energy you have during your teens and 20’s to further your training and career. Life is not something to be entirely won by a set age, it’s a full path of evolving and developing.

Many successful relationships, and successful people who have relationships, began when they were still in high school. Life happens at different stages for different people, all of humanity will never have the exact same experiences at the exact same ages. That’s not how life works, as shown in astrology and proven by observing reality, both current and historically.

Not necessarily. We all have our own paths in life, most people should get married and have a family, but this is not for everyone. If it’s your path to remain a bachelor then do so, but don’t be closed to the idea of at least having a romantic companion for part of your life’s journey. Love is not always simplistic, there are other forms of relationships that are better suited for some people. And we are not YOLO, we have stages in our lifetimes to Godhead.

Don’t be a narcissist, don’t think all the women in the entire world are supposed to notice you, don’t think you’re the only person in existence. Everyone has their own things going on in life. You get attention from your friends and family, and occasionally from strangers. And, don’t think you are worthless by not getting attention from everyone. This is a very unhealthy mindset to have. Don’t feel inferior to those who get more attention than you do. Feel comfortable and happy with yourself, and know that the Gods and Goddesses are on your side; this alone should make you feel content if others don’t always notice you.

Lie: What you see on social media etc is the truth, or representative of all women.

Social media is filled with lies and illusions and people living in delusions and trying to project those delusions. Also, the women there do not reflect all women. Many women are shy or not interested in being an “influencer”. The influencers of social media are grossly over-represented, because they are the ones on social media; hence, the ones you see most often. Ignore what they want or claim or state, because they are only a small percentage of the female population and they certainly do not speak for all women.

Ever hear the phrase “all’s fair in love and war”? Shake off your competition and go after the woman you want. She will appreciate the fact that you want her that much, and she will feel more valued by you.

In closing, ignore the lies that are meant to program us. Always think critically and observe reality, both current and historically. Have hope, never give up hope for a better future. We will lead the world to a brighter future.

On a final note, here’s a tip to help you with women: work on your personality and your mind. These are the things that matter, and will keep her interested in you. Improve your conversational skills, ensure she feels like you are truly listening to her, establish a connection with her. Relationships are built over time and shared experiences. Be patient when required, be spontaneous when required, be passionate when required.

I wish your posts about men, women and children could be seen by the whole world HPS!

Thank you.

A substantial article. This may help people in part.

But in today's world, women tend to have the decisive power in this area.
I can go to 100 women and all 100 will turn me away.

But even if women are won over, there are still social expectations. At the moment, this is rather the decisive factor.
Which in the vast majority of cases is controlled and manipulated by jews.

I have seen many articles on this forum on this topic. This article is a step forward.

But I think this article still misses the root of the problem. You can blame the men or the women, but so far neither aspect has provided a solution.

I saw here anti-war rituals, protective rituals. But if this is such an important topic, why is there no such ritual?
Which solves these kinds of problems.

As I have read, one of the main weapons of the jews is the race-mixing against humanity.

It would also be good to take action on a spiritual level against miscegenation, against the impossibility of relationships, among other things.

But I think this article still misses the root of the problem. You can blame the men or the women, but so far neither aspect has provided a solution.
The root of the problem is, society is quite messed up these days. Most people are programmed, on a low level of consciousness, and have too many distractions (social media, tv, etc).

A lot of men and women are low quality, and the genders blame each other instead of realizing many people in both genders are toxic. It's a human issue, not a gender issue.

There are many good men and women, the problem is, those good people quite often end up meeting the wrong people and being harmed by them in one way or another.

People who are low quality need to realise that blaming and complaining doesn't help. It's up to the individual to raise their level. If everybody else raise their level and you don't, what happens? You're the one who remained low quality, and they you can only blame yourself, but you will probably complain that others left you being, rather than taking responsibility and realising you've done nothing.

On Tinder, the majority are low-quality people.
I'd rather die than go on any dating apps. I don't care if that limits my dating pool. Women are correct when they say we are the product of dating apps.

High Priest, don't you know that there will be wars and disasters in the future? Do you want to hide this? The jews will not suddenly commit mass suicide, and the Gods will not help us to bring justice* these jews. In the end, it is up to our generation to solve this problem. This is inevitable, and it cannot be solved by dating or having children.

I don't oppose you dating, but you should think about whether you are well prepared after the war in the future, instead of running for your life with your wife and children, and finally watching your loved ones die in front of you.
I can understand that we live in different countries and regions, and the problems we need to face are different.

Not everyone can enjoy a "good life". Soon there will be a war, and many other disasters. I think you must know this, right? I can't protect myself and my loved ones if I don't have helpful knowledge and skills. Dating other people doesn't protect me.
You two could be twins. This is why you focus inwardly first. If we sit and stew on current or potential jew wars, we will go crazy. You can't ascend yourself spiritually if you fall victim to fear. I highly encourage both of you to look into Stoicism.
There are people out there having sex and babies while bombs are flying everywhere. Sex is a free vacation from reality.
Yes - you should absolutely have a very good think about whether you want children. Yes, if you have children, you will need to learn the skills to protect them. There are no excuses here.
I don't want children at all, but theoretically if I ever was to have children, I would seriously train like the hulk.

As I run the risk of both alienating members and revealing potentially top level information that would be misused, in the future, I promise to reveal these things and how to do them to people who truly want this.
Not sure what is meant by this, but I sure am interested, lol.

Thank you for this, although not everything applies to me , being not a man but most does. I get women wanting to become touchy-feely with me all the time and had 8 hit on me in one night recently with one wanting to make out not even knowing my name.
I mean you're a Satanist. Women are intuitive, so they can probably pick up on attractive things you don't realise you have.

Very important post, thank you (y)

I am currently strictly following advice of Hp Hoodedcobra666, I do fitness in order to build muscles, do exercises for all muscle groups and eat sports nutrition, but I ran into another problem at my job.

When a female colleague asked me why you suddenly started to swing, I decided not to lie to her, but to answer honestly that I want to be liked by usually, model and athletic girls who like pumped-up guys (I'm tired of frequent hints from young girls that they like more pumped-up males, although these girls themselves are ordinary, not athletic and not models), a girl who I like constantly looks pumped-up guys in on your smartphone.

My female colleagues began to make fun of me and mock me a little, instead of my short brutal (army) haircut like the US Army Marines, they recommended that I grow my hair and dye it white, which completely contradicts the dress code at my job and also insert an earring in my ear, I realized that they were joking with me.

For some reason, my goal has backfired on my work, it would probably be better if I lied to a female colleague and swing for other purposes, but I try to be ethical, not lie and tell the truth.

I will think about how to put these women in their place and stop the ridicule!

I make a Square of Venus and a Square of the Moon, but I have not yet observed a significant improvement in the positive or loving attitude of women towards myself, I have tried dozens of affirmations.

Lydia, I really want to see new posts from you on love work, on relationships with women.

Despite the increase in inner confidence and courage, I am told that I behave like a clown with girls, although I am just trying hard to apply various techniques from psychology on relationships with women, to make progress.
I also try to improvise, to conduct a dialogue as naturally as possible without using the advice of psychologists, but my actions lead to the same result.

Trying to impress girls with intelligence does not work, they say that I am boring and difficult to talk, although in working negotiations with business partners (female executives), I am considered the god of negotiations and a very interesting person, when I talk about myself, give examples of my own life, or the lives of other people.

I don't want to be a clown, but I really want to be liked by different girls.

It pisses me off that there are men next to me who absolutely all girls like (they successfully slept with some of the girls whose attention I was trying to get) and who at the same time do not spend enormous efforts like me, to get sex and love.

I need sex and love from girls and women.

I am currently strictly following advice of Hp Hoodedcobra666, I do fitness in order to build muscles, do exercises for all muscle groups and eat sports nutrition, but I ran into another problem at my job.

When a female colleague asked me why you suddenly started to swing, I decided not to lie to her, but to answer honestly that I want to be liked by usually, model and athletic girls who like pumped-up guys (I'm tired of frequent hints from young girls that they like more pumped-up males, although these girls themselves are ordinary, not athletic and not models), a girl who I like constantly looks pumped-up guys in on your smartphone.

My female colleagues began to make fun of me and mock me a little, instead of my short brutal (army) haircut like the US Army Marines, they recommended that I grow my hair and dye it white, which completely contradicts the dress code at my job and also insert an earring in my ear, I realized that they were joking with me.

For some reason, my goal has backfired on my work, it would probably be better if I lied to a female colleague and swing for other purposes, but I try to be ethical, not lie and tell the truth.

I make a Square of Venus and a Square of the Moon, but I have not yet observed a significant improvement in the positive or loving attitude of women towards myself, I have tried dozens of affirmations.

Lydia, I really want to see new posts from you on love work, on relationships with women.

Despite the increase in inner confidence and courage, I am told that I behave like a clown with girls, although I am just trying hard to apply various techniques from psychology on relationships with women, to make progress.
I also try to improvise, to conduct a dialogue as naturally as possible without using the advice of psychologists, but my actions lead to the same result.

Trying to impress girls with intelligence does not work, they say that I am boring and difficult to talk, although in working negotiations with business partners (female executives), I am considered the god of negotiations and a very interesting person, when I talk about myself, give examples of my own life, or the lives of other people.

It pisses me off that there are men next to me who absolutely all girls like (they successfully slept with some of the girls whose attention I was trying to get) and who at the same time do not spend enormous efforts like me, to get sex and love.

I think if there is a problem of lack of respect, like from these girls, or if you are after sexual attention and a need to develop your musculature, and also if you are accused of being boring, then you need to work more on your fire side.

While the Moon and Venus impact how we get along with women, the Mars and Sun also attract women. The former create a "similar wavelength" situation, where you may both understand emotions of something, but this is different from creating sex, which requires opposites to attract.

Remember, Mars rules sexual arousal, excitement, dominance, muscularity. The Sun rules fun, dating, self-value, impressing on others, etc. Both rule different aspects that create respect from others.

Further, these energies create these behaviors inherently within you. Instead of trying to analyze and teach yourself the psychology behind it, in my opinion you can use your spirituality to more quickly manifest them in a natural way.

I'd rather die than go on any dating apps. I don't care if that limits my dating pool. Women are correct when they say we are the product of dating apps.

You two could be twins. This is why you focus inwardly first. If we sit and stew on current or potential jew wars, we will go crazy. You can't ascend yourself spiritually if you fall victim to fear. I highly encourage both of you to look into Stoicism.
There are people out there having sex and babies while bombs are flying everywhere. Sex is a free vacation from reality.
Yes - you should absolutely have a very good think about whether you want children. Yes, if you have children, you will need to learn the skills to protect them. There are no excuses here.
I don't want children at all, but theoretically if I ever was to have children, I would seriously train like the hulk.

Not sure what is meant by this, but I sure am interested, lol.

I mean you're a Satanist. Women are intuitive, so they can probably pick up on attractive things you don't realise you have.
I appreciate it and you could be right. But it's always the ones I don't want or are toxic and the ones I want run. I'm trying to resolve what could be the root cause of this but I've also had other obstacles. It's absolutely insane but with every girl right before we meet or right after we meet, with each one that will not work out I see 666 very shortly before and after the first encounter. Literally every single time. Some how some way. Another thing is that I've suspected that someone in the past tries to sabotage a potential prospect for me out of jealousy.

I have had a lot of women tell me they find me insanely attentive and even the standard of beauty for butch women. This attracts women but also makes them insanely jealous of me. Friday I learned from a friend that someone told her not to go home with me because they accused me of being a predator because i approach girls younger than me sometimes. I don't make a point to do this but almost no one is monogamous and alot of gay women my age are lazy and fat or bitterly divorced or have made themselves scarce. I want nothing more than a mutual give and take.

Idk who this person talked to but they also judged me for not liking body hair on women. There's only 2 that could have told her anything like this as they are the only ones I mentioned this to. One I dated and she used me for my wallet and another was a friend formerly who also turned out to take me for granted. It had to be one of those two badmouthing me or their friends. It's insane how much I have working against me to successfully find my person and I know it can't be just a coincidence

I think if there is a problem of lack of respect, like from these girls, or if you are after sexual attention and a need to develop your musculature, and also if you are accused of being boring, then you need to work more on your fire side.

While the Moon and Venus impact how we get along with women, the Mars and Sun also attract women. The former create a "similar wavelength" situation, where you may both understand emotions of something, but this is different from creating sex, which requires opposites to attract.

Remember, Mars rules sexual arousal, excitement, dominance, muscularity. The Sun rules fun, dating, self-value, impressing on others, etc. Both rule different aspects that create respect from others.

Further, these energies create these behaviors inherently within you. Instead of trying to analyze and teach yourself the psychology behind it, in my opinion you can use your spirituality to more quickly manifest them in a natural way.

Blitzkreig, what affirmations of the square of the sun can be used in love work and in relationships with women?

The root of the problem is, society is quite messed up these days. Most people are programmed, on a low level of consciousness, and have too many distractions (social media, tv, etc).

A lot of men and women are low quality, and the genders blame each other instead of realizing many people in both genders are toxic. It's a human issue, not a gender issue.

There are many good men and women, the problem is, those good people quite often end up meeting the wrong people and being harmed by them in one way or another.
I understand and agree.

Where I live in this country, toxic behaviour is pretty much the social norm. This is what I meant by social expectation.

Communism has desensitised people. And the reorganisation (change of mode) has only confused everything.
A few days ago, I was talking to a friend of mine about how communism has left only the bad. And only the bad came into the country from the West.

Thank you dear HPS Lydia.

You are being hoaxed guys if you think to just get a girl you need to be the richest man alive, 6"6, built like a WWE champion and many other nonsense. Many people are lied to that this is absolutely "necessary" and depression builds up.

Endless people who are ugly, use drugs, are retarded, and are unemployed, do not go to the gym, or all of the above in many cases (!), do actually have decent relationships in their lives.

And many who are having all the opposite of the above, are eternally single.

Many of their bimbos who tell you you need a helicopter to pick them up, would also end up with a guy like I describe above. They will have sex with the first ghetto guy they meet. That worthless nonsense that they want the "perfect man" is all more tricks.

As I run the risk of both alienating members and revealing potentially top level information that would be misused, in the future, I promise to reveal these things and how to do them to people who truly want this.

Yes, women will accept you with way less than that. Yes, there are endless women still who are sane. Instagram hoes, dumb "models", or whatever else you draw "conclusions from" like videos from Tik-Tok, is not for real. It's fake. There are many secret methods to attain this with the opposite gender.

However I will not speak on these types of topics [which is why I always avoid them here, responses, recoils and many other reactions which I fully accept, mean however that topics are not always warranted to be given to those who do not want this] and will only speak about them in specific places where people are actually interested in these.
I have a question that has been bothering me for some time and I know only someone advanced who understands about this kind of relationships like HPS Lydia or HP Hoodedcobra will know how to answer me properly.

When the bonds with someone from many past lives back who is also a SS are strong enough is it possible to notice when your partner despite the distance she has an orgasm to as if you have one too?

That's what happened with my SS ex-partner and when we both talked about it on Skype at do it at the same time it was incredibly intense, none of the relationships I had before with a non SS are anything like it.

Then when she decided to betray me and end the relationship in the end of 2020 and I started the work to remove the bonds with her the sensation of feeling her orgasms suddenly disappeared.

It took me more than 2 years to completely remove the bonds with her as deep and strong as it were.

And that is the main reason why I am no longer interested in having a non SS partner, because after 6 years like this, I am looking for a relationship with a connection that deep and strong with a couple and I know that it is impossible to achieve that with a unspiritual partner.

"Silence is gold". It's no good talking about your goals to ordinary people. Here too, you need to think about what is worth talking about.

It's worth becoming more aware. It is not good to be dominated by sexual desire. You should be aware of it and use it positively. It is not easy, but it is something to strive for.
It can also be a driving force in physical training, for example.

If they really bother you, use binding magic on them.
But it usually helps if you don't talk to them and avoid their company.

Blitzkreig, what affirmations of the square of the sun can be used in love work and in relationships with women?

I think the idea is to increase the solar qualities (info in JoS) which in turn attracts female attention.

This could be a problem of trying too hard. When you try too hard it's clearly visible. It's when you start being your own person, free from the negative judgement of others that you start shining. Also, the girl you opened up to is a cyka. Don't look for cykas, look for good women.

This could be a problem of trying too hard. When you try too hard it's clearly visible. It's when you start being your own person, free from the negative judgement of others that you start shining. Also, the girl you opened up to is a cyka. Don't look for cykas, look for good women.
At my age, there are a lot of girls who got married and a lot of young girls who have boyfriends, maybe I have the wrong environment, but I see very few girls around me who do not have a young man, so I choose from what I have.

Perhaps in this situation I look too narrowly, but I try to look at the whole picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
At my age, there are a lot of girls who got married and a lot of young girls who have boyfriends, maybe I have the wrong environment, but I see very few girls around me who do not have a young man, so I choose from what I have.

Perhaps in this situation I look too narrowly, but I try to look at the whole picture.
I would look for compatibility within what's available for you.

And avoid taking into account what other people do. Most people get divorced because they rush into a marriage and have no understanding of what love is, and what level of commitment it requires.

Thank you High Priestess Lydia. This was an excellent post.

In marriage you do have a sense of belonging. But it takes work to keep growing and advancing. It is all too easy to give up and divorces are too common place. Love is worth fighting for. A marriage shouldn't be broken "over random things that don't even truly matter." "Ask yourself what actually matters in life", and be willing to discuss it with your partner. The marriage is worth trying again and again. Don't give up so easy. Divorce shouldn't be an option until the last resort. If you both agree it's not an option, you should both fight harder to find compromises.

Well, that's just my opinion anyways.

Hail Satan!!!!!

If you wanted something simple, you could just affirm the working has improved your romantic abilities in the best way for you. Although romance itself is thought of as Venusian, the Sun provides the masculine component of projecting love, including the confidence, playfulness, or other similar qualities. Using a generalized affirmation like this lets the energy create the necessary changes.

"Silence is gold". It's no good talking about your goals to ordinary people. Here too, you need to think about what is worth talking about.

It's worth becoming more aware. It is not good to be dominated by sexual desire. You should be aware of it and use it positively. It is not easy, but it is something to strive for.
It can also be a driving force in physical training, for example.

If they really bother you, use binding magic on them.
But it usually helps if you don't talk to them and avoid their company.
Thank you, you're right. "Silence is Gold," I will follow this principle.

Greetings, High Priestess Lydia, tomorrow I have to ask the girl I enchanted with the GEBO Rune for 100 days if she would like to go out on a date with me. I already mentioned her to you under your Mercury retrograde sermon.

Could I please ask if you also have any advice regarding the asking for dates part? I wish she could know what kind of person I really am as I know her because she is always kind and friendly to me. I'm not afraid that she might refuse in the name of friendship, but I'm afraid that she might refuse because I won't be able to handle the situation of asking her out in the most correct way.

Even the tests I experience with friends to try how to ask her out make me feel a lot of anxiety and it's a total failure where I can't say what's in my head...

I know it shouldn't be said, but I think that I am suitable for her as a boyfriend, at least much more suitable than the other guys with whom she has been in toxic and unethical relationships... that's why I cast a spell on her with GEBO, I wanted to encourage our relationship without "forcing" her to love me, but generating this love spontaneously in her (the role of the GEBO rune) ... I really feel so much for her and I know I do because I've felt so much for many girls in the past, but nothing compared to how I feel for this one.

If it's not a problem for you, could I ask you for some advice on how to ask her out in the most effective way, please? Obviously only if you like... Thank you so much!!!
PS I will ask to go out by phone because by text I would have less "debate" on the situation and therefore less control over its management.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back