Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Damn it.

Possibly your mind is acting against the True Knowledge of the Soul, because of mind-programming that may come from xian indoctrination, from jewish/communist indoctrination, from tv movies/series, etc. So the mind reacts this way trying to prevent you from understanding as the unconscious mind believes that meditation is "evil" or "wrong".
It also depends if you are Dedicated or not.

So I'd suggest you to calm down, and ask Satan for protetion through the Banishing Ritual you find on Jos to clean the area where you are going to study, get rid of any xian/communist symbol or book in the environment, try to clean away bad influences this way.

Also, if English is not your mother tongue, the JoS have been translated in many languages, see the links here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Links.html

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 04:13:46 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me

Hello, I'm new and I don't understand the stuff about the aura or charkras.....
And how long does it take for me to have a particular aura? Or do I already have one?
Also, is it possible for me to perform any one of those.....'meditations' without any basics?
It's very confusing......please help me.
(If any of what I said seems a bit offensive to Satan, pardon me because I'm really totally new.....)

Hello. Anyone who is associated with Satan and can speak to say that  ask him to come to me. I have two months in an effort to summons the devil, but I'm not proud of. I beg my message to my God take the devil. I desperately need to communicate with them. Matter of life and death. I ask him to tell him his son needs help. Thank you

You should study the Joy of Satan website. It contains knowledge about the occult, meditation, magic, yoga, Spiritual Satanism, Demons and Satan. www joyofsatan org

If you look at the front page you'll get an overview of the site contents, the dedication link is found there.

---In [email protected], <panxhiklodian@... wrote :
I want to dedicate my soul I saw Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back