Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Damn it.

kreckian_lord

Damn it Can we stand the fuck up already we have got to do MORE publicly and underground Where is our music? Christians have Rap Metal Rock Country Jazz Classical EVERYTHING has Christians where are Satanists in all of this music? where are Satanists in politics? where are Satanists on T.V where are we eh? we HAVE GOT TO SPREAD OUR VIEWS AND LET ALL HEAR OUR VOICE...OTHERWISE WE WILL SIMPLY DIE OFF OR BE SUPPRESSED ONCE AGAIN AS HISTORY HAS ALWAYS DONE TO US...sincerely we must do something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
Damn it Can we stand the fuck up already we have got to do MORE publicly and underground Where is our music? Christians have Rap Metal Rock Country Jazz Classical EVERYTHING has Christians where are Satanists in all of this music? where are Satanists in politics? where are Satanists on T.V where are we eh? we HAVE GOT TO SPREAD OUR VIEWS AND LET ALL HEAR OUR VOICE...OTHERWISE WE WILL SIMPLY DIE OFF OR BE SUPPRESSED ONCE AGAIN AS HISTORY HAS ALWAYS DONE TO US...sincerely we must do something.
In my opinion is that true satanists must unite together and with the help of the gods of duat we should educate people as much as possible of what is really going on. I don't know how it will be done, but its either that or casting rituals of destruction against jehova. I really don't know what else, maybe the high priests would have better insight.

Plaster this site all around:
www.exposingchristianity.com

On Twitter, on ur social newtworking sites, at schools, computer cafes etc.

Even at church. You would be SURPRISED to see how many of the ppl are LOST who go there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

Dark Funeral is a black metal satanist band,
we cant do much because the majority is xian and even if we disagree with their views
we get judged and seen as outcasts
which it doesn't bother me because they're the ones living on a lie but as well as much of us society condemn us for our different views
THE FEW THE PROUD
that's who we are
hail father Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 5:54:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Damn it.

Finally, someone is serious about spreading True and Origial Satanism back in humanity.

Each and every one of us has the capability of doing alot of anti-Xian work daily. If you are still working on your Magickal Power I suggest you place anti-Xian tracts everywhere with the exception of not getting caught. For example what I did was right the JoS and Exposing links using a black marker on buses every time that I have an opportunity, but that's not enough. We need more people doing it everywhere, just as the Jews have been working overtime to achieve their malevolent goals. We must do the same if we are to win this War.

Besides, what have you got to lose? You do your part and Satan and the Gods do theirs. If you don't do anything for Satan, Satan will not help you in any way whatsoever.

this is continuing on from my last reply. New cardinals will be named but as more and more are killed ppl will refuse to take the position and when this hapns the vadican hierarchy will crumble and 1 billion ppl will realize the truth one way or the other. Once the lesser 2 evils is sleign then we attack our true enemy, the jews. Once their gentile slave are destroyed the they will either surrender or destroyed like the pigs they worship to the slaugter.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2009 04:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Damn it.

In my opinion is that true satanists must unite together and with the help of the gods of duat we should educate people as much as possible of what is really going on. I don't know how it will be done, but its either that or casting rituals of destruction against jehova. I really don't know what else, maybe the high priests would have better insight.

Sometimes subtlety is a better thing than just in your face. Thingas like death metal scare people and they will run far and not hear any kind of message.

You have to appreciate any of the small things that are out there. All the little things slowly chip away and rot the Xtian foundation.

For example, a movie like the Da Vinci code. People see it and start thinking, oh, the church lies? They try to cover up things? They kill people?... Hmmm... and they start doing their own research.

It is like a sneak attack.

What we are missing here is a sence of aim. We go around trying to wipe out everyone in some kind of bomb senario when in reality we are missing aim. What I mean is, we need to look at the big picture in 3 paarts. The bottom is Islam, those who live by this religion of suicidal savages are the least of our troublesm. Why, because they're wiping themselves out everyday there for we simply let them destroy themselves. Next we get to the bigger scale, xtianity. What no1 seems to get is that the Vadican controls all of xtianity. Some ppl say thats not true but however b4 ANY xtian church can perform an exorcism they need the written consent of the Vadican! How do we take them out, skip the nothing churches aand l ocal reverands and go to the top immediately. I've discussed this idea with Father, Thoth and his wife Seshet and they all agree that we must find the names and faces of every cardinal we possibly can and destroy them through multiple destruction rituals.

----------

I agree I've seen this I also wanted to know if people would want to make a actual physical fighting force I think its time we stand up. I'm sick of whats going on and if we dont do a fucking thing about it things are just going to be worse was it not Satan himself that said we should relie up ourselves and eachother and not The God's all the time?
I'm basically stating we should stand up for ourselves physical as well as promotional not like the lowblood filth I swear as The God's as my witness if i come into money I shall have a temple built for our own have special robe/tunics for our warriors have personal security and when this war is over I want to build a monument in The square of Berlin to honor Hitler and Himmler as well as many of our own whom we have lost in this war against whores of dogs that suckle on their ill begotten bastards that always want whats rightfully ours.
If any of you lowblood parisitic leeches are reading when the time comes i will slaughter 44 of your own to honour each warrior of ours that has fallen warriors our heroes are remembered not discarded.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:
What we are missing here is a sence of aim. We go around trying to wipe out everyone in some kind of bomb senario when in reality we are missing aim. What I mean is, we need to look at the big picture in 3 paarts. The bottom is Islam, those who live by this religion of suicidal savages are the least of our troublesm. Why, because they're wiping themselves out everyday there for we simply let them destroy themselves. Next we get to the bigger scale, xtianity. What no1 seems to get is that the Vadican controls all of xtianity. Some ppl say thats not true but however b4 ANY xtian church can perform an exorcism they need the written consent of the Vadican! How do we take them out, skip the nothing churches aand l ocal reverands and go to the top immediately. I've discussed this idea with Father, Thoth and his wife Seshet and they all agree that we must find the names and faces of every cardinal we possibly can and destroy them through multiple destruction rituals.

----------
I agree with about 95% of what you say
The muslimm filth( I live in Europe)I mean the top brass (The ones who
DONT blow themselves up)are waiting for the xtians to fall
& just step in & The are even WORSE than the xtians
(Lets hope they encourage a lot of their followers to
"get their 72 virgins" in allach s paradise)
About the cardinals (Ever notice they wear the black & red
colours ?) are very adept in the black arts (& keep this to themselvese of corse)The only way (I think) would be ONE at a time
& take a look on you tube the vat has PAID nuns praying for
them 24/7 (in turns) NEVERTHELESS the xtians ARE slowly but
surely crumbeling , also financialy( making about 8 million Euro debts last year thanks to the goldman sachs (The vats bankers)
banks bad investments
On the other hand our little army IS GROWING !!!!
But (I think) what we should consider is perhaps some form of organisation ?
AVE SATANAS !!!!
year

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

Here I think I have found them:
http://www.vatican.va/news_services/pre ... ie_en.html

What do you guys think? I think if we all get together and put our ideas hopefully it will be a bigger impact.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

Yeah, if you just tell someone they're wrong, they won't listen, I've noticed. If you set up hints and clues, and they figure it out for themselves, they'll be like "Wow, I'm so glad I realized the truth, I'm so smart!"

this site seems perfect, if we can all perform a destruction/death ritual on atleast one each or some together as a grouo ritual the vadicans foundation will crumble
Hail Satan!

----------

Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 06:18 AM

Here I think I have found them:
http://www.vatican.va/news_services/pre ... ie_en.html

What do you guys think? I think if we all get together and put our ideas hopefully it will be a bigger impact.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@.. wrote:

----------

exactly, we need organization. I also discussed with Father, Thoth and his wife Seshet that coven's should be formed as soon as possible. not only will this help in our destruction of the vatican but will help us inumerably in advancing. notice how wen we work alone we rarely feel any effects of advancedment but in a coven we can all helo eachother to advance and this will ultimately help towards godhead for many people. We must unite as one to help eachother and to become stronger as a ministry!
Hail Satan!

----------

Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 04:10 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@.. wrote:

----------
colours ?) are very adept in the black arts (& keep this to themselvese of corse)The only way (I think) would be ONE at a time
surely crumbeling , also financialy( making about 8 million Euro debts last year thanks to the goldman sachs (The vats bankers)
banks bad investments
AVE SATANAS !!!!
year

I also have to mention that if things really do "All Hell will break loose" is there anything satanist can do? I think that is when A unite of satanists will really help to perhaps get the countries attention. Of course to enlighten people before castaprophies happen is probably best.

i said i need money so why the delay

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:08:32 PM

I also have to mention that if things really do "All Hell will break loose" is there anything satanist can do? I think that is when A unite of satanists will really help to perhaps get the countries attention. Of course to enlighten people before castaprophies happen is probably best.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ ... wrote:

exactly, we need organization. I also discussed with Father, Thoth and his wife Seshet that coven's should be formed as soon as possible. not only will this help in our destruction of the vatican but will help us inumerably in advancing. notice how wen we work alone we rarely feel any effects of advancedment but in a coven we can all helo eachother to advance and this will ultimately help towards godhead for many people. We must unite as one to help eachother and to become stronger as a ministry!
Hail Satan!

----------

Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 04:10 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------
banks bad investments
AVE SATANAS !!!!
year

OH but we DO ; When it comes to clasical music
ever listened to Wagner ? its just .... GREAT !

You say you need balance and help 'quick'. Nothing comes quickly- sorry. Things that do come quickly and without effort tend to end up not worth it in the long run.   My suggestion- if you want it- is just basic void meditation sessions for a couple of weeks. I have found void meditation calms the mind and soul. You may feel lingering effects for minutes to hours after even your first session. As you get better you will feel a stillness and peace of self that lasts for quite a while- the better and more practice the longer you will feel calm.   Might be a place to start if you are feeling like you are on a rollercoaster.

--
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•'* Salena   Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
http://kedachileos.shutterfly.com

Help i have in a show of love and thanks carved every demon i have worked withs sigil into my skin and a thankyou message under it. But i had to swim in gym and my teacher saw and sent me soaking wet to guidance. And guidance sent me home . And i have to tomorrow go to a mental hospital for an indefinite period of time tomorrow . Help.
----- Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

mental hosipitals are not grave as long as you dont tell them what thy need to hear to sign you up for a stay. that being said as long as you dont tell them that you are trying to hurt your self, have suffered from depression, have any mental illnesses or the like, or talk to gods or have superpowers you should be fine but it wouldent hurt none to do a ritual asking the gods for help ether. i hope iv helped insome way.

- ave satanas
- go baal

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alleycat5@... wrote:

Help i have in a show of love and thanks carved every demon i have worked withs sigil into my skin and a thankyou message under it. But i had to swim in gym and my teacher saw and sent me soaking wet to guidance. And guidance sent me home . And i have to tomorrow go to a mental hospital for an indefinite period of time tomorrow . Help.

Persoally, my best cop out (if you arent using any recreational drugs) was to tell them at the time I had done something to end up in a mental hospital that I had taken drugs a friend gave me, and state a drug that is not highly addictive or that would cause major concern such as pot or cough syrup. Make sure to include that you are not using them in your home and that you only did it once and it caused you to have these actions. You are likely to end up only being monitored/drug tested versus being put on medication and labeled as severely mentally ill.
Obviously, you also want to quit doing any drugs if you are now because once again, you will more than likely be drug tested. A little prevention is worth going through years of being in the system.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alleycat5@... wrote:

well i was labeled as schizotypal and severly depressed so i was put on lithium (which i refuse to take and hide in my sock drawer)
also i sort of raged on a nurse who preceded to stab me with a needle

anyone can pm me for the full story

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 7:23 AM PST starrrx69 wrote:

Persoally, my best cop out (if you arent using any recreational drugs) was to tell them at the time I had done something to end up in a mental hospital that I had taken drugs a friend gave me, and state a drug that is not highly addictive or that would cause major concern such as pot or cough syrup. Make sure to include that you are not using them in your home and that you only did it once and it caused you to have these actions. You are likely to end up only being monitored/drug tested versus being put on medication and labeled as severely mentally ill.
Obviously, you also want to quit doing any drugs if you are now because once again, you will more than likely be drug tested. A little prevention is worth going through years of being in the system.

Im fairly new to Satanism,if there is anyone out there, who is kind enough to teach me an help me gain more knowledge i would dearly appreciate it. im not here to judge or slander anyone, i want to learn an dedicate myself.im at a very low point in my life, an would love to learn more..

Welcome Mo Mo,first read as much as yo can from  joyofsatan.com  and then start opening your chakras,so you can start feeling energy,and then when you are ready,you can dedicate your soul to Father Satan.The instructions for the dedication are on the site too.Good Luck!
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me

Im fairly new to Satanism,if there is anyone out there, who is kind enough to teach me an help me gain more knowledge i would dearly appreciate it. im not here to judge or slander anyone, i want to learn an dedicate myself.im at a very low point in my life, an would love to learn more..

hello my name is james and i want to become fully devoted to satan with all the energy i have but for some reason i am scared can anybody help me

Joyofsatan.com
Exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
Luciferianliberationfront.org

Hail Satan

The fear only comes from the lies we have been taught our lives.When you understand that Satan is the one and only truth,there is no room for the lies of the jews again.Knowledge is power and freedom.I suggest you read www.exsposingchristianity.com. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help me

hello my name is james and i want to become fully devoted to satan with all the energy i have but for some reason i am scared can anybody help me

If you know how anchors work, then you'll know why people become scared when they hear about Satanism or Satan. Obviously what xianity does is tell you things that create extreme fear and at the peak of that state they use the name Satan or other words. What happens after that when your hear or sees those names it brings up fear as your mind associates these words with fear. What you need to do is the opposite, read things about Spiritual Satanism on JoS or anything else that associates Satanism with strong positive states, with bliss, knowledge, freedom e.t.c. Of course this automatically happens after time after one studies and reads more, but I explained that to you so you can make it quicker. It's nothing more than a fear anchor that fires off because of xian programming.

Many of us who are experienced SS's when you mention Satan or Satanism to us it brings very positive emotions. It's because of the things we've felt and experienced in connection to Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Cosgrove <cosgrovejames@... wrote:

thanks i also live with a home full of christans. ------------------------------ On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 9:12 AM CST the_fire_starter666 wrote: If you know how anchors work, then you'll know why people become scared when they hear about Satanism or Satan. Obviously what xianity does is tell you things that create extreme fear and at the peak of that state they use the name Satan or other words. What happens after that when your hear or sees those names it brings up fear as your mind associates these words with fear. What you need to do is the opposite, read things about Spiritual Satanism on JoS or anything else that associates Satanism with strong positive states, with bliss, knowledge, freedom e.t.c. Of course this automatically happens after time after one studies and reads more, but I explained that to you so you can make it quicker. It's nothing more than a fear anchor that fires off because of xian programming. Many of us who are experienced

please help me i did my dedication ritual and the i tried to reverse it but i feel like satan left me. Is there any chance for satan to take me back ?

please help me i did my dedication ritual and the i tried to reverse it but i feel like satan left me. Is there any chance for satan to take me back ?

Advance your soul by meditating and studying and it is also good if you help the spread the truth by leaving Anti-Xian tracks and even putting these PDF files on a blank CD to leave in public places around your area http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm and to of course participate in destruction rituals and workings posted on these groups

On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:52 PM, Raza Jamaloodeen <rjamaloodeen@... wrote:

Do what you desire..meditate talk to satan..do rituals study

------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 10:52 AM PST edwin.ortiz650@... wrote:

so i did the initiation for and idk how to continue on after that whats next?

please help me, someone, anyone... im so scared.. someone keep on hurting me emotionaly, and i want him die.. cn someone out there help me? 

Since you seem to be new, you can ask Father Satan or your Guardian Demon for help. 
But, if you have been working on your Meditations, you can program their aura to destroy them. Just visualise a grey-blackish aura around the asshole, and program it as such "This energy is completely and utterly destroying ........". Or you can use the Rune Hagalaz, just vibrate it and visualise the filthy energy on the offender, and program it. It is important to do these things during the proper planetary times (Mars or Saturn, Tuesday or Saturday, during their hours) and the Moon should be waning, in a proper sign and and NOT VOID. 
Furthermore, you can program your aura simultaneously to repel the shitbag. Just visualise it shining as WHITE as the sun, and affirm "My aura is continuously repelling .......... away from me". You need to do this several times a day. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 20 Sep 2014, at 00:21, "thedevil.horns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  please help me, someone, anyone... im so scared.. someone keep on hurting me emotionaly, and i want him die.. cn someone out there help me? 

Hello, I'm new and I don't understand the stuff about the aura or charkras.....And how long does it take for me to have a particular aura? Or do I already have one?Also, is it possible for me to perform any one of those.....'meditations' without any basics?It's very confusing......please help me.(If any of what I said seems a bit offensive to Satan, pardon me because I'm really totally new.....)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back