Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Consecrating Astral Temple

gortashryn

Hi!

I am new to this, just a while ago pledged my soul to One and Only Lord Lucifer.
I have a question about Astral Temple.

To visualize one and be there and, while being there to perform standard ritual to ask Father Satan to bless the Astral Temple, I have to meditate myself into deep trance. Hence, all these actions, as depicted in JoS in the standard ritual, are a bit, well, impossible to do, unless I am moonwalking. Or, unless I am visualizing all the actions and objects to be used therein, with my inner vision.
So, is it done like that?
Or still I have to be dressed in black, light the actual candle, utter the words in voice in front of,.. well, whatever (Don`t have the real altar yet)?

I mean, will it be disrespectful, if I were to lie on black sheets on my bed, go into deep trance, and do all the necessary deeds inside that trance?
(including - all objects necessary for ritual also visualized)

With great respect to all of you, and with my deepest love and appreciation to my Lord Lucifer and his glorious ranks of Demons,

Marek

Hi,creating a temple inside us has some advantage then normal physical temple.It is completely portable and can be done anywhere we can sit and relax for a moment.I download a book about scrying from http://www.occult-underground.com/.it is free.In this book Benjamin Rowe give some idea about astral temple. This book helps to me.Try it.

HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gortashryn" <gortashryn@... wrote:

Hi!

I am new to this, just a while ago pledged my soul to One and Only Lord Lucifer.
I have a question about Astral Temple.

To visualize one and be there and, while being there to perform standard ritual to ask Father Satan to bless the Astral Temple, I have to meditate myself into deep trance. Hence, all these actions, as depicted in JoS in the standard ritual, are a bit, well, impossible to do, unless I am moonwalking. Or, unless I am visualizing all the actions and objects to be used therein, with my inner vision.
So, is it done like that?
Or still I have to be dressed in black, light the actual candle, utter the words in voice in front of,.. well, whatever (Don`t have the real altar yet)?

I mean, will it be disrespectful, if I were to lie on black sheets on my bed, go into deep trance, and do all the necessary deeds inside that trance?
(including - all objects necessary for ritual also visualized)

With great respect to all of you, and with my deepest love and appreciation to my Lord Lucifer and his glorious ranks of Demons,

Marek

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back