Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confusions, delusions and anxiety.

Solider of suns

Hi, I firstly want to start of by saying I’m getting better at the meditations and seeing the light of my aura. Very happy about it to.

What isn’t great is I get these thoughts that have been programmed into my aura that come up from when I was younger that have to do with angels. It’s like I sense something that’s demonic and beautiful but my mind thinks it’s angels. I refuse to believe it is angels and am strict in my thought process to break that delusion. One of my questions is will the demons of hell be offended? They have given me so much and I feel so ashamed that I would even think and feel these things. (That there are angels helping me) even though I know it’s demons my mind won’t let go of the feeling that it’s angels. And those feelings of god are still tie to xianty.
Programming is a hell of a thing huh?

How do I get passed this? Do I simply just let all the feelings come no matter what? Do I trust in myself more?

Another thing is I know Satan can hear my thoughts and I try so hard not to think rude thoughts directed at him but sometimes they just pop up. How do I not feel guilty for thinking and feeling these things and not to worry about them?

Thank you!
And a big hail Satan!

This is a clear effect of the enemy program and indicates your “connection” with it.

Through the cleansing of your soul, this will be removed. The gods will understand your situation, don't worry. But even just mentally begin to understand that the angels do not want to help you in any way, but to bring you down.

Program your mind not to think the wrong things.
If you've been meditating for six months, it should be easy to feel the immediate results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back