Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Conflicts between Satanists

vabzirteloch

I know some guys who say they follow Satan, but they perform living blood sacrifices (they kill doves), and they see Satan from a Christian point of view.

Father stated in the Al-Jilwah, that he doesn't accept fighting between his disciples.
My question is that do these assholes count too? I hate them for killing innocent animals. I think they are not of Father, because they follow the teachings of the enemy, and they worship Satan the way the enemy want us to do.

Do they count as followers of Father, or they are just enemies too?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

My feeling is,they are very diluted,and dont know who Father really is. There are many that think they are Satanist.But my question is,how can you be a true Satanist,and hurt animals,or use them for filthy sacrifices.If you are truly a Satanist,then you would know that all animals are sacred to Father,and only to be loved and cared for.Not everyone who says they are Satanist's are,especially if they are practicing the kike concept of Satan,and degrading Him even more.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Conflicts between Satanists

I know some guys who say they follow Satan, but they perform living blood sacrifices (they kill doves), and they see Satan from a Christian point of view.

Father stated in the Al-Jilwah, that he doesn't accept fighting between his disciples.
My question is that do these assholes count too? I hate them for killing innocent animals. I think they are not of Father, because they follow the teachings of the enemy, and they worship Satan the way the enemy want us to do.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

no, they are not of satan the only way to become a true satanist is to do the dedication ritual on the jos. also know the truth of satan.above that they do not participate in spiritual warfare. nor do they empower themselves.i personally think they are in a cult run by a jew, the kikes play both sides. HAIL SATAN!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

NOOO !! They Are NOT Followers Of Satan. Animals Are Sacred In Satanism. We Do Not Cause Harm To Them Whats So Ever. Those Who 'Claim' To Be A Satanist & Perfom Acts, Such As The Above, They Are Nothing More Than The Enemies Doing. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 2:26 PM PST vabzirteloch wrote: I know some guys who say they follow Satan, but they perform living blood sacrifices (they kill doves), and they see Satan from a Christian point of view. Father stated in the Al-Jilwah, that he doesn't accept fighting between his disciples. My question is that do these assholes count too? I hate them for killing innocent animals. I think they are not of Father, because they follow the teachings of the enemy, and they worship Satan the way the enemy want us to do. Do they count as followers of Father, or they are just enemies too? Vabzir Teloch HAIL SATAN!!!

Very true indeed. In my opinion when dealing with the differences between Satanists, you always have to question their morals and do they follow it by the book. Of course, distinguishing the corruption of the book or belief that they follow will determine what calibre of Satanist that they are. I am also a firm believer of trusting your gut instinct and true feelings toward what they are doing. ask yourself: Does it feel right? And always turn to what you know to be true with what you follow and use the resources that you have at your disposal to enhance your investigation. In this case you clearly state that you cant stand these other Satanists sacrificing animals, that there is your feelings and intuition talking to you. and as Brian said with this degrading Father, you might as well just consider them the enemy and treat them as any other kike. of course, i feel that it is necessary to try your best to show them the truth, and if all else fails treat as the enemy.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

My feeling is,they are very diluted,and dont know who Father really is. There are many that think they are Satanist.But my question is,how can you be a true Satanist,and hurt animals,or use them for filthy sacrifices.If you are truly a Satanist,then you would know that all animals are sacred to Father,and only to be loved and cared for.Not everyone who says they are Satanist's are,especially if they are practicing the kike concept of Satan,and degrading Him even more.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Regardless of religion, this comes into a moral view. If they are hurting animals then they are shit. You may tell them accordingly.

Viktor Owens
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

True these people are s[/IMG]</var> agenda.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Conflicts between Satanists

no, they are not of satan the only way to become a true satanist is to do the dedication ritual on the jos. also know the truth of satan.above that they do not participate in spiritual warfare. nor do they empower themselves.i personally think they are in a cult run by a jew, the kikes play both sides.   HAIL SATAN!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

[/IMG]</var>about them.
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:11:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Conflicts between Satanists

Very true indeed. In my opinion when dealing with the differences between Satanists, you always have to question their morals and do they follow it by the book. Of course, distinguishing the corruption of the book or belief that they follow will determine what calibre of Satanist that they are. I am also a firm believer of trusting your gut instinct and true feelings toward what they are doing. ask yourself: Does it feel right? And always turn to what you know to be true with what you follow and use the resources that you have at your disposal to enhance your investigation. In this case you clearly state that you cant stand these other Satanists sacrificing animals, that there is your feelings and intuition talking to you. and as Brian said with this degrading Father, you might as well just consider them the enemy and treat them as any other kike. of course, i feel that it is necessary to try your best to show them the truth, and if all else fails treat as the enemy.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

They are not Satanists AT ALL. Father does not like these sorts of things, and anybody who does these is NOT of him.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

These people are NOT Satanists. They follow jewish-xian lies concerning Satan so in Truth they are xians. You can direct them to the many passages in the bible where the xian thoughtform "god" demands animal/blood sacrifice. What they are practicing is of xianity 100% and is an outright insult to Satan and the Gods as well as to the True Children of Satan.

Animals are sacred to Satan and anyone who is abusive towards animals is an enemy of Satan and has no place in Satanism. Satanism is a Life loving Religion based on elevating the Physical and Spiritual bodies to perfection.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/36901

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you all. I just read one of their forum posts, and I see they protect the Jews (one of my brothers tried to enlighten them).
Fuck them... They are indeed our enemies... I'm kinda sad that they fell for the propaganda of the jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

In my personal opinion JoS is the only Satanist church in existance and our members the only ones who deserve the banner and title of Satanism. As we follow the will of the living God Satan.

Having made a large and wide study of the groups out there over the years. All I run across is lying jews running a false front after false front as a psyop against Gentiles, bored atheists wanting a live action role playing game org, confused xian pew prancers, and other assorted sundry posers, freaks and weaklings making it up as they go along.

All this is never about Satan, its always about what obnoxious and petty agenda they have and they simply use his Holy Name to run their little frauds with.

All this gets in the way of enlightening the public as to the truth of Satanism. But these assholes could care less its always and only about them.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:11:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Conflicts between Satanists

Very true indeed. In my opinion when dealing with the differences between Satanists, you always have to question their morals and do they follow it by the book. Of course, distinguishing the corruption of the book or belief that they follow will determine what calibre of Satanist that they are. I am also a firm believer of trusting your gut instinct and true feelings toward what they are doing. ask yourself: Does it feel right? And always turn to what you know to be true with what you follow and use the resources that you have at your disposal to enhance your investigation. In this case you clearly state that you cant stand these other Satanists sacrificing animals, that there is your feelings and intuition talking to you. and as Brian said with this degrading Father, you might as well just consider them the enemy and treat them as any other kike. of course, i feel that it is necessary to try your best to show them the truth, and if all else fails treat
as the enemy.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back