Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

coincidence???

saahirah_belladonna

just thought id put this out there
ive noticed that a lot of natural distasters and man made disasters have been happening lately all over the world and they all seem to be hitting churches and other palces of "worship". i find it quite amusing and cant help but say where is their precious "god" now?

HAIL SATAN!!

Yeah, there seems to be more negative shit going on more recently. At least from what i have seen from paying attention to what news comes out. Bad vibes man.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

ive noticed that a lot of natural distasters and man made disasters have been happening lately all over the world and they all seem to be hitting churches and other palces of "worship". i find it quite amusing and cant help but say where is their precious "god" now?

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]I'm not sure where you are from, but around here (the US) there is a church, of some kind, on almost every street corner. It's hard for a disaster here to miss any churches. And with how much the filth feel the need to "spread" the word. I can imagine its hard for any major disaster to miss a church of some kind.

--- On Tue, 2/22/11, saahirah_belladonna <ewarner63@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] coincidence???
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 7:12 PM

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Did you notice that today an entire CITY named CHIRSTCHURCH was demolished?
Coincidence?
I think not.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

if from australia so there isnt as msny churches around here. although ironicly i live in the adelaide hills next to a church and my city is known as the city of churches lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], L K <icyy_one@... wrote:

I'm not sure where you are from, but around here (the US) there is a church, of some kind, on almost every street corner. It's hard for a disaster here to miss any churches. And with how much the filth feel the need to "spread" the word. I can imagine its hard for any major disaster to miss a church of some kind.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!

i thought the same exact thoughts! haha. Hail Satan! 

Sent: Thu, February 24, 2011 5:28:46 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: coincidence???

if from australia so there isnt as msny churches around here. although ironicly i live in the adelaide hills next to a church and my city is known as the city of churches lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], L K <icyy_one@... wrote:

I'm not sure where you are from, but around here (the US) there is a church, of some kind, on almost every street corner. It's hard for a disaster here to miss any churches. And with how much the filth feel the need to "spread" the word. I can imagine its hard for any major disaster to miss a church of some kind.

HAIL SATAN!!

i live in malaysia which is a moslem country n eventhough that there a heck lot of churches!theres one here near my home,in my school two,n when it come to chinesse or hindus temples are so little,n i only found one sikh temple in my whole life!n most mosque n churh are are extrevagant while other religions.......
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Fri, February 25, 2011 9:28:46 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: coincidence???

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!
Yeah, there was this churn in my metro area who's roof collapsed. I was very amused and happy that day. But still, there are sooo many churches on almost every corner. I've located a few close to my house that I plan on cursing.

Yes Christchurch was hit by an Earth quake but the entire city wasn't demolished. Fyi, Im from there. My house and my family are fine, so are many others. The Churches how ever? Didn't stand a chance except the more "renovated" ones ;)

Seeing that big fucking Cathedral in town smashed like a toy almost gave me a fucking 3r3ct10n.

Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alex" <teckner@... wrote:

Did you notice that today an entire CITY named CHIRSTCHURCH was demolished?
Coincidence?
I think not.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna"
<ewarner63@... wrote:
ive noticed that a lot of natural distasters and man made disasters
have been happening lately all over the world and they all seem to be
hitting churches and other palces of "worship". i find it quite amusing
and cant help but say where is their precious "god" now?
HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back