Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cobra Breath

Here is a part of a previous post of mine from the JOSadults group
--------
**To Peform the Cobra Breath, Sit down (I had my legs crossed). Lightly press your tongue against the roof
of your mouth as in the Sitkari breathing exercise (link below this) and keep it there. Apply the root lock
(Contract Anus/Perineum muscles) and hold. Dont apply too much pressure, your not working them out just
contracting them. This creates the route/circuit for sexual energy to rise. The inhale should be as the Yogic
Complete Breath but honestly i did a simple inhale. Slowly Inhale through the nose (mouth closed)(I did this
and kept my tongue gently pressed against the roof of my mouth) WHILE FOCUSING ON (NOT
DIRECTING) ENERGY CLIMBING UP THE SPINE FROM THE BASE AND OUT THE CROWN. You wont
feel sexual energy rise on the inhale. Your creating the route for the sexual energy to rise. It will rise after
the exhale. Hold for a few seconds (dont strain, this is meant to be relaxed) and then exhale through the
mouth. Widen your mouth, like a smile so that when you exhale with your tongue up, you make a hissing
sound naturally. This is one breath. After the breaths you perform wait for the sexual energy to rise and
meditate on it**
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html (for Sitkari and Yogic Breath info)
I would recommend starting off with 2-3 good relaxed Cobra Breaths breaths, im serious. There were many times i only did 3 breaths early on and the impact was as heavy as weeks of power meditations. In the
beginning you wont feel much but dont underestimate it as it the sexual energy gets stronger each Cobra
Breath Session.
I need to discuss the Cobra Breath more as it is very benefitional and i feel will change everything.
This technique is an all in one empowering technique, a direct advance towards kundalini. It only takes
literally a few seconds to peform leaving so much time to work on other areas. The Cobra Breath is very
natural. It should be renamed the Spiritual Breath as it the breath of the soul. Of course, alot of us need to
get out of the beginning stages of Spiritual empowerment in order to effectively use this breath. Im am
talking about clearing all the blockages within the chakras and empower them. ALSO I WOULD NOT
RECOMMEND UTILIZING THE COBRA BREATH EARLY ON AS IT WOULD BE PRETTY INEFFECTIVE IN
THE FAST PATH TO KUNDALINI. In order for the Cobra Breath to really work, you need strong sexual
energy, meaning you need seriously strong chakras. So trust me when i say continue strengthening your
chakras and wait until you feel progress becoming slow from empowering the chakras. If your smart, after
you unblocked all your chakras you can work with the cobra breath along with continuing the empowering of
individual chakras. This will really speed things up.
I also learned variations and tips on the Cobra Breath. You CAN direct the sexual energy into
specific chakras but create the route to it by focusing and concentrating on the path from the base, up the
spine, into the chakra during the inhale. Do alternate nostril breathing exercises before performing the cobra
breath as this balances the ida and pingala currents leaving the majority of the sexual energy to rise up the
shushumna and not the ida or pingala nerves. If you feel an inbalance in power between the ida or pingala
nerves (twin serpents) perform the cobra breath with only the nostril of the right of left side exposed. If your
left side (Ida) is stronger then your right (Pingala) then perform the cobra breath while covering your left
nostril or vice versa.
------------------

The Cobra Breath is a single breath that directs sexual energy up the
sushumna, expowering both the sushumna aspect of your soul and the
chakras with sexual energy. This is a very powerful technique! It is
the fastest and most powerful way to kundalini. It quickly progressed
me, allowing my kundalini to have it's initial rising.

If you want an easier more basic instruction of the technique, go to
the link below:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2322034_do-cobr ... rcise.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "protoj12" <protoj12@... wrote:

exactly what is and how does one preform the cobra breath?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:
Here is a part of a previous post of mine from the JOSadults group
--------
**To Peform the Cobra Breath, Sit down (I had my legs crossed). Lightly press your tongue against the roof
of your mouth as in the Sitkari breathing exercise (link below this) and keep it there. Apply the root lock
(Contract Anus/Perineum muscles) and hold. Dont apply too much pressure, your not working them out just
contracting them. This creates the route/circuit for sexual energy to rise. The inhale should be as the Yogic
Complete Breath but honestly i did a simple inhale. Slowly Inhale through the nose (mouth closed)(I did this
and kept my tongue gently pressed against the roof of my mouth) WHILE FOCUSING ON (NOT
DIRECTING) ENERGY CLIMBING UP THE SPINE FROM THE BASE AND OUT THE CROWN. You wont
feel sexual energy rise on the inhale. Your creating the route for the sexual energy to rise. It will rise after
the exhale. Hold for a few seconds (dont strain, this is meant to be relaxed) and then exhale through the
mouth. Widen your mouth, like a smile so that when you exhale with your tongue up, you make a hissing
sound naturally. This is one breath. After the breaths you perform wait for the sexual energy to rise and
meditate on it**
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html (for Sitkari and Yogic Breath info)
I would recommend starting off with 2-3 good relaxed Cobra Breaths breaths, im serious. There were many times i only did 3 breaths early on and the impact was as heavy as weeks of power meditations. In the
beginning you wont feel much but dont underestimate it as it the sexual energy gets stronger each Cobra
Breath Session.
I need to discuss the Cobra Breath more as it is very benefitional and i feel will change everything.
This technique is an all in one empowering technique, a direct advance towards kundalini. It only takes
literally a few seconds to peform leaving so much time to work on other areas. The Cobra Breath is very
natural. It should be renamed the Spiritual Breath as it the breath of the soul. Of course, alot of us need to
get out of the beginning stages of Spiritual empowerment in order to effectively use this breath. Im am
talking about clearing all the blockages within the chakras and empower them. ALSO I WOULD NOT
RECOMMEND UTILIZING THE COBRA BREATH EARLY ON AS IT WOULD BE PRETTY INEFFECTIVE IN
THE FAST PATH TO KUNDALINI. In order for the Cobra Breath to really work, you need strong sexual
energy, meaning you need seriously strong chakras. So trust me when i say continue strengthening your
chakras and wait until you feel progress becoming slow from empowering the chakras. If your smart, after
you unblocked all your chakras you can work with the cobra breath along with continuing the empowering of
individual chakras. This will really speed things up.
I also learned variations and tips on the Cobra Breath. You CAN direct the sexual energy into
specific chakras but create the route to it by focusing and concentrating on the path from the base, up the
spine, into the chakra during the inhale. Do alternate nostril breathing exercises before performing the cobra
breath as this balances the ida and pingala currents leaving the majority of the sexual energy to rise up the
shushumna and not the ida or pingala nerves. If you feel an inbalance in power between the ida or pingala
nerves (twin serpents) perform the cobra breath with only the nostril of the right of left side exposed. If your
left side (Ida) is stronger then your right (Pingala) then perform the cobra breath while covering your left
nostril or vice versa.
------------------

The Cobra Breath is a single breath that directs sexual energy up the
sushumna, expowering both the sushumna aspect of your soul and the
chakras with sexual energy. This is a very powerful technique! It is
the fastest and most powerful way to kundalini. It quickly progressed
me, allowing my kundalini to have it's initial rising.

If you want an easier more basic instruction of the technique, go to
the link below:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "protoj12" <protoj12@ wrote:

exactly what is and how does one preform the cobra breath?
Very Strong.Indeed.VERY VERY STRONG.

I just did it.I did 10 breaths.
Seems like its so strong.
I have also invoked element of fire for the first time.

Tommorow its gonna be a hard day.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL TO OUR KUNDALINI SERPENTS!

<td val[/IMG]Greetings, fellow brothers and sisters of Ea.
What I wish to know is: what exactly is the cobra breath? It is mentioned on JoS, but nothing about it is written there.
HAIL EA
[/TD]

I have the PDF for the Babaji Cosmic Cobra Breath but i don't have permissions to add it to the Files section.  If someone who has the power add me to it if only temporarily i can add it to the Files section.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 1:03:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cobra Breath

Here are two links on cobra breath:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/43545970/Baba ... oga-System

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Johan Gericke <gerickejohan@... wrote:

Greetings, fellow brothers and sisters of Ea.
What I wish to know is: what exactly is the cobra breath? It is mentioned on JoS, but nothing about it is written there.
HAIL EA

How vaild is that version given this Babaji character is one of the claimed ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the instructions in general. Why would the enemy hand over the thing they wish to remove in pure form. What they do hand over is corrupted forms which weaken the person using it.   It is my personal opinion the Ehow link is the better one, from my experience and study and it is bascially the 'Dragon Breath" from the Reiki system which is taught to master level students. And from looking at Reiki it seems to come out of Tibet and was part of the Green Tara teachings. Much of such teachings in Tibet are glossed over Tantra or Bon.

Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 4:33:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cobra Breath

I have the PDF for the Babaji Cosmic Cobra Breath but i don't have permissions to add it to the Files section.  If someone who has the power add me to it if only temporarily i can add it to the Files section.

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Johan Gericke <gerickejohan@... wrote:

HAIL EA

Yeah, i actually prefer the E-How version myself as it is simple and straight forward.  It was also the version Kai Purr used (He is the one that wrote the Philosopher's stone article).  I can't honestly tell you what i think about it as i don't know much about the Babaji versions of it.  I would definitely suggest using the E-How cobra breath over the Babaji.  But the Babaji is out there and maybe someone might get better results from doing it.  But like HP Maxine said don't go snipping parts of your tongue so you can do the Khechari Mudra (ie: Tonguing the Pineal gland).  The original yogis didn't resort to such things.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 3:23:30 PM

How vaild is that version given this Babaji character is one of the claimed ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the instructions in general. Why would the enemy hand over the thing they wish to remove in pure form. What they do hand over is corrupted forms which weaken the person using it.   It is my personal opinion the Ehow link is the better one, from my experience and study and it is bascially the 'Dragon Breath" from the Reiki system which is taught to master level students. And from looking at Reiki it seems to come out of Tibet and was part of the Green Tara teachings. Much of such teachings in Tibet are glossed over Tantra or Bon.

Drew
Hail Satan!

HAIL EA

I have no idea re Babaji ... I use the eHow version, the one Kai Pur wrote about and I know that it works and is very powerful. Remember, things don't have to be complicated or convoluted to be very, very effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

How vaild is that version given this Babaji character is one of the claimed
ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the instructions
in general. Why would the enemy hand over the thing they wish to remove in pure
form. What they do hand over is corrupted forms which weaken the person using
it.

It is my personal opinion the Ehow link is the better one, from my experience
and study and it is bascially the 'Dragon Breath" from the Reiki system which is
taught to master level students. And from looking at Reiki it seems to come out
of Tibet and was part of the Green Tara teachings. Much of such teachings in
Tibet are glossed over Tantra or Bon.

I have the PDF for the Babaji Cosmic Cobra Breath but i don't have permissions
to add it to the Files section.  If someone who has the power add me to it if
only temporarily i can add it to the Files section.

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Johan Gericke <gerickejohan@ wrote:

What I wish to know is: what exactly is the cobra breath? It is mentioned on
JoS, but nothing about it is written there.
HAIL EA

<td val[/IMG]Thanks a lot!! Exactly what I needed. Although the two differ from each other? Must the first be done as a basic start, and then the .pdf one when the first has been experienced much  more? 
AVE EA
AVE THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT
--- On Mon, 11/29/10, kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 8:03 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Johan Gericke <gerickejohan@... wrote:

HAIL EA

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Thinking about it, a person would have to pay up to 1500 dollars to learn the Dragon Breath via Reiki. And here it is online for free.

Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 6:55:38 PM

I have no idea re Babaji ... I use the eHow version, the one Kai Pur wrote about and I know that it works and is very powerful. Remember, things don't have to be complicated or convoluted to be very, very effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the instructions
it.

and study and it is bascially the 'Dragon Breath" from the Reiki system which is

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Johan Gericke <gerickejohan@ wrote:

HAIL EA

if I can EVER get rid of this toothache I'll try this

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Thinking about it, a person would have to pay up to 1500 dollars to learn the Dragon Breath via Reiki. And here it is online for free.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

it.

Drew
Hail Satan!

HAIL EA

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

1,500 dollars man thats a rip.
Yeah i dont like the reiki system since they want money for things that should be free for all humankind thats why lots of those organztions do not like the internet since it frees the information that they can make thousands on just a few sessions

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010 5:35:36 PM GMT-0800

Thinking about it, a person would have to pay up to 1500 dollars to learn the
Dragon Breath via Reiki. And here it is online for free.

I have no idea re Babaji ... I use the eHow version, the one Kai Pur wrote about
and I know that it works and is very powerful. Remember, things don't have to be
complicated or convoluted to be very, very effective.

ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the
instructions

it.

and study and it is bascially the 'Dragon Breath" from the Reiki system which
is

Drew
Hail Satan!

m

HAIL EA

The PDF version is simple too if you are familliar with Kriya Yoga, the same terms are used there. If you actually read the PDF, it just mentions a *LIGHT* form of kechari mudra, i.e. just press the tip of your tongue against the soft palate. Exactly the same as in the ehow link when it instructs you to press the tongue on the roof of your mouth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:

Yeah, i actually prefer the E-How version myself as it is simple and straight
forward. It was also the version Kai Purr used (He is the one that wrote the
Philosopher's stone article). I can't honestly tell you what i think about it
as i don't know much about the Babaji versions of it. I would definitely
suggest using the E-How cobra breath over the Babaji. But the Babaji is out
there and maybe someone might get better results from doing it. But like HP
Maxine said don't go snipping parts of your tongue so you can do the Khechari
Mudra (ie: Tonguing the Pineal gland). The original yogis didn't resort to such
things.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 3:23:30 PM

ascended masturds of the enemy. Which leaves me skeptical about the instructions
it.

to add it to the Files section. If someone who has the power add me to it if

Drew
Hail Satan!

HAIL EA

It is funny lol. I was skeptical when I first saw it on Ehow. Reading the instructions, It looked very simple and basic so I didn't think much of it until I actually tried it for myself to find out it was extremely powerful.

I have no idea re Babaji ... I use the eHow version, the one Kai Pur wrote about
and I know that it works and is very powerful. Remember, things don't have to be

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

instructions

it.

is

Drew
Hail Satan!

m

HAIL EA

Faith and Knowledge should be free, hence my shunning of things like Reiki and Golden Dawn.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

Yeah i dont like the reiki system since they want money for things that should be free for all humankind thats why lots of those organztions do not like the internet since it frees the information that they can make thousands on just a few sessions

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

instructions

it.

is

Drew
Hail Satan!

m

HAIL EA

according to one of these so-called satanic sites, the more u want to learn the more u have to pay. why eventually u might "work" ur way into the priesthood. why not since ure paying for it right? i could be a priestess right now and not have to know a damn thing. aint it swell?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

Faith and Knowledge should be free, hence my shunning of things like Reiki and Golden Dawn.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@ wrote:

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

instructions

it.

is

Drew
Hail Satan!

m

HAIL EA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back