Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CHILDREN & RELIGION

Reverend Mac Friday

I've always heard, we all have heard, that it's best to let children grow up choose their own path. Which side to follow and who is who. You know, I always questioned that rule. I have never liked it and I still to this day despise it. Dont get me wrong, it's the right thing to do on so many levels, but if you take to time to see the other side, it's wrong on so many levels as well. 
Okay, heres my take on this. We, being true Spiritual Satanist, know the truth and have awakened and broke loose from the lies and death grip of christianity. So for those of us that have children, it would naturally seem right to let the child grow up and choose his/her own path. The reason being is because for the majority of us, christianity has been shoved down our throats. Forced to bow and submit to a worthless vile kike figure.
If you take the time to think about this action we call "right." Would that not be like playing russian roulette with our childrens lives? Not educating our children will leave them vulnerable to the deceptive and sickening grip of xians kike propaganda. So we as true Spiritual Satanist, let our children choose their own path. What happens when they choose the other side? While we wait for them to grow up, everytime they leave our sight and back into the world, the xians seizes moments like these to fill our childrens heads with crap. Enticing them with false hopes and dreams, while luring them into their sunday school masses. WE DO NOT WANT THIS, NOBODY WANT THIS. 
Your child comes home and hands you a bunch of kikish material and tells you that jewsus loves you. He was stopped on the way to school and was lectured about the love of jewsus. Are you going to be able to handle that, your own child brain washed before your vary eyes?
You have to draw a thin line between educating and actually having them partake in rituals and meditations. I feel it is safe to give history and insight on ancient knowledge. Letting them know the truth on certain matters in life. But to force them to meditate and do rituals, is not what we are about. We educate, but never force! This is what makes us different from our enemies. If we sit back an never tell our kids anything, we do run the risk of loosing them. I believe if we keep them enlightened to a certain degree, the failed attempts of the kikes and xians will be credited towards the knowledge you have expose them to. Give them something, sending them out empty handed is not very smart. 
It's bad enough that we loose more and more of our Gentile brothers to the enemy. Lets not add our very own children to that list. Children are the future, what kind of future they hold depends a little on us. Remember, this does not mean that we are to involve them in anything past handing down knowledge. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

If your a Satanist raising your children to be so is the best reality in my opinion, children need the care and structure  that our culture provides them and they can known our Creator God Satan as real.   As you point to the fact nothing exists in a vacuum if we don't raise our children with our cultural/spiritual values the enemy will be right in there on every level to do it for us. To be part of a living culture is also a powerful and basic human need.   Our Satanist ancestors of our Pagan past all raised the next generation to be Pagan/Satanist to carry on the culture, and considered it a holy task to maintain an unbroken line going back to the dawn of our peoples to do so. So much infact any alteration in the original culture was consider blasphemy to the Gods our handed it down to our ancestors.

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 28, 2011 8:06:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CHILDREN & RELIGION

I've always heard, we all have heard, that it's best to let children grow up choose their own path. Which side to follow and who is who. You know, I always questioned that rule. I have never liked it and I still to this day despise it. Dont get me wrong, it's the right thing to do on so many levels, but if you take to time to see the other side, it's wrong on so many levels as well. 
Okay, heres my take on this. We, being true Spiritual Satanist, know the truth and have awakened and broke loose from the lies and death grip of christianity. So for those of us that have children, it would naturally seem right to let the child grow up and choose his/her own path. The reason being is because for the majority of us, christianity has been shoved down our throats. Forced to bow and submit to a worthless vile kike figure.
If you take the time to think about this action we call "right." Would that not be like playing russian roulette with our childrens lives? Not educating our children will leave them vulnerable to the deceptive and sickening grip of xians kike propaganda. So we as true Spiritual Satanist, let our children choose their own path. What happens when they choose the other side? While we wait for them to grow up, everytime they leave our sight and back into the world, the xians seizes moments like these to fill our childrens heads with crap. Enticing them with false hopes and dreams, while luring them into their sunday school masses. WE DO NOT WANT THIS, NOBODY WANT THIS. 
Your child comes home and hands you a bunch of kikish material and tells you that jewsus loves you. He was stopped on the way to school and was lectured about the love of jewsus. Are you going to be able to handle that, your own child brain washed before your vary eyes?
You have to draw a thin line between educating and actually having them partake in rituals and meditations. I feel it is safe to give history and insight on ancient knowledge. Letting them know the truth on certain matters in life. But to force them to meditate and do rituals, is not what we are about. We educate, but never force! This is what makes us different from our enemies. If we sit back an never tell our kids anything, we do run the risk of loosing them. I believe if we keep them enlightened to a certain degree, the failed attempts of the kikes and xians will be credited towards the knowledge you have expose them to. Give them something, sending them out empty handed is not very smart. 
It's bad enough that we loose more and more of our Gentile brothers to the enemy. Lets not add our very own children to that list. Children are the future, what kind of future they hold depends a little on us. Remember, this does not mean that we are to involve them in anything past handing down knowledge. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

<td val[/IMG]Hey Rev Mac and Don,
You have both given me a different view of how our children should be raised.Children need guidance.And as you say Don,if we are there to push them in the right direction,than the enemy surly will.Since our children are the future,then they need to be told the truth,so they can shape it from truth,and not lies.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 12:06 AM

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com
[/TD]

Thank you so much for this. It's an issue I've been thinking about a lot lately. My child is only two and he's already bombarded with communist propaganda on children's telly. I've been worrying about the best way to make sure he isn't brainwashed by the xians and mudslimes. I live in England and it seems to be a crime to speak out against the mudslimes over here (although xian-bashing seems perfectly acceptable, I'll come back to that) and I don't know of the best way to go about explaining the truth of the mudslimes to him due to hate speech and stuff (kids say the darnest things lol). Due to the xian bashing, they seem to be a lot more defensive lately and I've even had a few show up on my front door. Kikes, in their various guises, are hitting children all around.

In better news, I do yoga twice a day and already my child is showing an interest. I've been meaning to look into a toddler friendly routine we can do together. And he torn an xian buybull to shreds, leaving all other books on the shelf alone (I write horror when I have spare time, that piece of toilet tissue has got to be one of the most disgusting, vile things ever written, if I get stuck for a nasty to put into one of my stories I open it to a random page, run my finger along the verses and randomly stop - they're all as bad as each other, or at least I used to do that, until my child decided he couldn't have that filth polluting his house, now I have to use a Marquis De Sade book I have which is nowhere near as horrific as the buybull, incase anyone was wondering what I was doing with that filth in the first place lol). So, my child is showing hope at not being brought into their circle of lies and nastiness.

I've gone off on one again. If you made it this far I hope you enjoyed reading and have a nice day/night.
Hail Satan! ------------------From: Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:06:41 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CHILDREN & RELIGION

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're just duplicating the enemy tactics, but realistically speaking if we don't educate our youth we're really only leaving them vulnerable to brainwashing from the enemy. The same thing I think ought to apply to the other enemy programs that are taught in schools today, such as political correctness and 'equality'. Some may call it unsatanic to encourage our children to think in any certain way. And my question to those people is, is it Satanic to let your children go to those left wing indoctrination centres they call schools and not challenge the egalitarian dogma they'l soak up every day of their lives?

I've always had this view, but I'm so glad a Reverend has made a post about it!

Praise be to you Reverend Mac Friday! May the powers of hell keep you protected and strong.
Hail Satan!

Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:06:41 -0700

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

#ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1628278886ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1628278886attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1628278886 .ygrps-yiv-1628278886ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1628278886ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

In my opinion it is very important to educate the children, but to not shove it down their throat and force it upon them as so many xians have done to so many of us... Educate them, but make it fun! make it so they want to learn more! make games of it! but of course keep it respectful to the gods. And if they come home with all the kike crap then lecture them back... I don't know about most children, but some like to know both sides of the story... So keep it fun so they love learning about Father Satan, but also balance it with a healthy dose of serious.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hey Rev Mac and Don,
You have both given me a different view of how our children should be raised.Children need guidance.And as you say Don,if we are there to push them in the right direction,than the enemy surly will.Since our children are the future,then they need to be told the truth,so they can shape it from truth,and not lies.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com
[/TD]

--
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi That Man Behind The Mist, -Dante

I agree with this view.

It is one thing to instill and indoctrinate. It is another to expose and educate. We do not want to scare off the next generation of Satanists by using the very same methods of coercion that the enemy uses. That is unnatural. Children are very curious beings. They will ask questions on everything and anything. And eventually, they will ask you what you believe. They will bring up "god". They will bring up "jesus". It is there, in those precious moments that a parent can guide their children towards Satan and our gracious gods.
How?
A un-stifled child always asks questions. A child who is not afraid to ask questions will always ask why. They know nothing about the world. But it is in the these moments of education -- because a child's education is never truly on hold -- that they can receive an explanation of the world. That is your opportunity. Tell it to them in terms they can understand.

No one said we had to be belligerent about our views, but we must expose our children to them. Tell them the truth, and be prepared to answer the "Why?" question. We can rationally justify what we do. We can teach our children to rationally justify what they do. And if we start the process early, they will become immune to the propoganda of the enemy; and all because we can JUSTIFY before reasonable individuals what we believe and what we do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

et all

I believe that this is what the enemy wants us to do. They want us to not educate because they know that they will be there to swoop in like vultures and take our childs mind away. I say we do away with this enemy mind game and educate our children accordingly. Dont give them what they want.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 28, 2011 5:43:13 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] CHILDREN & RELIGION

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're just duplicating the enemy tactics, but realistically speaking if we don't educate our youth we're really only leaving them vulnerable to brainwashing from the enemy. The same thing I think ought to apply to the other enemy programs that are taught in schools today, such as political correctness and 'equality'. Some may call it unsatanic to encourage our children to think in any certain way. And my question to those people is, is it Satanic to let your children go to those left wing indoctrination centres they call schools and not challenge the egalitarian dogma they'l soak up every day of their lives?

Praise be to you Reverend Mac Friday! May the powers of hell keep you protected and strong.
Hail Satan!

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I wish I knew back in my child-rearing days what I know now!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

I believe that this is what the enemy wants us to do. They want us to not
educate because they know that they will be there to swoop in like vultures and
take our childs mind away. I say we do away with this enemy mind game and
educate our children accordingly. Dont give them what they want.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're just duplicating
the enemy tactics, but realistically speaking if we don't educate our youth
we're really only leaving them vulnerable to brainwashing from the enemy. The
same thing I think ought to apply to the other enemy programs that are taught in
schools today, such as political correctness and 'equality'. Some may call it
unsatanic to encourage our children to think in any certain way. And my question
to those people is, is it Satanic to let your children go to those left wing
indoctrination centres they call schools and not challenge the egalitarian dogma
they'l soak up every day of their lives?

Praise be to you Reverend Mac Friday! May the powers of hell keep you protected
and strong.
Hail Satan!

I've always heard, we all have heard, that it's best to let children grow up
choose their own path. Which side to follow and who is who. You know, I always
questioned that rule. I have never liked it and I still to this day despise it.
Dont get me wrong, it's the right thing to do on so many levels, but if you take
to time to see the other side, it's wrong on so many levels as well.

Okay, heres my take on this. We, being true Spiritual Satanist, know the truth
and have awakened and broke loose from the lies and death grip of christianity.
So for those of us that have children, it would naturally seem right to let the
child grow up and choose his/her own path. The reason being is because for the
majority of us, christianity has been shoved down our throats. Forced to bow and
submit to a worthless vile kike figure.

If you take the time to think about this action we call "right." Would that not
be like playing russian roulette with our childrens lives? Not educating our
children will leave them vulnerable to the deceptive and sickening grip of xians
kike propaganda. So we as true Spiritual Satanist, let our children choose their
own path. What happens when they choose the other side? While we wait for them
to grow up, everytime they leave our sight and back into the world, the xians
seizes moments like these to fill our childrens heads with crap. Enticing them
with false hopes and dreams, while luring them into their sunday school masses.
WE DO NOT WANT THIS, NOBODY WANT THIS.

Your child comes home and hands you a bunch of kikish material and tells you
that jewsus loves you. He was stopped on the way to school and was lectured
about the love of jewsus. Are you going to be able to handle that, your own
child brain washed before your vary eyes?

You have to draw a thin line between educating and actually having them partake
in rituals and meditations. I feel it is safe to give history and insight on
ancient knowledge. Letting them know the truth on certain matters in life. But
to force them to meditate and do rituals, is not what we are about. We educate,
but never force! This is what makes us different from our enemies. If we sit
back an never tell our kids anything, we do run the risk of loosing them. I
believe if we keep them enlightened to a certain degree, the failed attempts of
the kikes and xians will be credited towards the knowledge you have expose them
to. Give them something, sending them out empty handed is not very smart.

It's bad enough that we loose more and more of our Gentile brothers to the
enemy. Lets not add our very own children to that list. Children are the future,
what kind of future they hold depends a little on us. Remember, this does not
mean that we are to involve them in anything past handing down knowledge.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

hey mac, you have children? :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011 1:39:11 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: CHILDREN & RELIGION

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're jus

Yeah, I have a 5 year old daughter.
 Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011 10:45:26 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: CHILDREN & RELIGION

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're jus

awesome! :)
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:45:49 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: CHILDREN & RELIGION

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

educate because they know that they will be there to swoop in like vu

i know that you will teach her well.
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:45:49 pm

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

educate because they know that they will be there to swoop in like vu

Home schooling them and teaching them REAL history is a good idea too.

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. - Adolf Hitler

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... z1Nm7fhkfc

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that too. I can see why some might say we're just duplicating
the enemy tactics, but realistically speaking if we don't educate our youth
we're really only leaving them vulnerable to brainwashing from the enemy. The
same thing I think ought to apply to the other enemy programs that are taught in
schools today, such as political correctness and 'equality'. Some may call it
unsatanic to encourage our children to think in any certain way. And my question
to those people is, is it Satanic to let your children go to those left wing
indoctrination centres they call schools and not challenge the egalitarian dogma
they'l soak up every day of their lives?

Praise be to you Reverend Mac Friday! May the powers of hell keep you protected
and strong.
Hail Satan!

Dont get me wrong, it's the right thing to do on so many levels, but if you take

majority of us, christianity has been shoved down our throats. Forced to bow and

children will leave them vulnerable to the deceptive and sickening grip of xians
kike propaganda. So we as true Spiritual Satanist, let our children choose their

enemy. Lets not add our very own children to that list. Children are the future,

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

i agree siatris!!
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011 4:27:29 pm

Home schooling them and teaching them REAL history is a good idea too.

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. - Adolf Hitler

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... z1Nm7fhkfc

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Religion is also a culture, and this is a cultural transmission from one generation to the next, so they may carry on the sacred flame of our  peoples and Gods. In the prexian world this is how Satanism was done, the xians just copied and make it something ugly as always.   One part of that was every young Satanist was taught and expected to memorize the line of their ancestors to the start and their deeds. The king lists that we have show the Royality also recored the exact Gods they and their people where descended from.   Culture is the metaphysical wellspring that waters the roots of the tree of life that is the people and their nations. Now we know why the kikes have been waging a cultural war on Gentiles going back over a thousand years.    
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font-s[/IMG]Hey Rev Mac and Don,
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com
[/TD]

--
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi That Man Behind The Mist, -Dante

Hails to that Rev.

I give my kids the free will to choose, but I continually educate my daughter's on the LIES OF THE CHURCH. There is a group of Baptist fucks that come around every Saturday distributing their tricks: pamphlets and such to let them know how much CANDY AND HOTDOGS they may have. Also other treats.

Most kids flock to this. The parents get a 4 hour rest while the kids pile into a bus that takes them to the church.

I let my daughter check it out when she was 5. Her father went with her. I won't ever go. AND I WON'T ALLOW HER TO BE BAPTISED, EVER.

Her father and I are no longer together, thankfully.
I have always instructed her on the church, what they will tell her, and how they LIE ABOUT SATAN.

She knows Satan isn't evil. And she is bored already with going there. She only went for the goodies, and her next door dumbass kid friends went with her.

My two older sons are not christians, not even going to be. My oldest David, is a dedicated Satanist.
My younger son is agnostic, but doesn't believe in "god" or Jewsus.

There is NO WAY my kids will be christians. I am the one they trust. I am the one with them daily. I have the most influence.
I will educate them on the truth. On everything.

Why CAN'T we instruct them on the truth? Its our rights as parents. We brought them in.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

For real freedom for a child to be able to choose whatever he wants he of course should know what Spiritual Satanism is. Think it of that way too. In the mainstream media, public schools e.t.c. they talk about jewsus the kike, politically correct liberalism and all kinds of jewish lies but nothing about Satanism and it's actually unfair because your child hasn't the choice to choose Spiritual Satanism if only he hears the opposing opinion and not what actual Satanists do.

Even if you care for your child's freedom to choose religion you SHOULD teach him about Spiritual Satanism. I'm pretty sure if he knows what it really is from real people who practice it he won't buy the enemy lies and won't want to join stupid hoaxes like hoaxianity. Most people have the wrong idea because of kike disinformation about it, and do nothing but continue to spread the same disinformation around.

What some say that you should not teach your child anything about religion, it may work with other religions but it won't work for sure with Satanism as everywhere there are enemy lies about it and not what it actually is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "artifergolem" <artifergolem@... wrote:

I agree with this view.

It is one thing to instill and indoctrinate. It is another to expose and educate. We do not want to scare off the next generation of Satanists by using the very same methods of coercion that the enemy uses. That is unnatural. Children are very curious beings. They will ask questions on everything and anything. And eventually, they will ask you what you believe. They will bring up "god". They will bring up "jesus". It is there, in those precious moments that a parent can guide their children towards Satan and our gracious gods.
How?
A un-stifled child always asks questions. A child who is not afraid to ask questions will always ask why. They know nothing about the world. But it is in the these moments of education -- because a child's education is never truly on hold -- that they can receive an explanation of the world. That is your opportunity. Tell it to them in terms they can understand.

No one said we had to be belligerent about our views, but we must expose our children to them. Tell them the truth, and be prepared to answer the "Why?" question. We can rationally justify what we do. We can teach our children to rationally justify what they do. And if we start the process early, they will become immune to the propoganda of the enemy; and all because we can JUSTIFY before reasonable individuals what we believe and what we do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

et all

<td val[/IMG]You go girl,and you too mac.Although I don't have children of my own,but probably grand kids soon,(as my wife has two daughters)It does my heart good to hear of other strong Satanic families out there.The oldest is cool with Satanism,the other is as lost and confused,and indoctrinated by that nazerine bullshit,as she can be.We hope the more she gets out into the world of college life,the more she will get a clue as to how lied to she has been.We have not given up hope on her at all,because she is as precious as a girl can be.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 10:18 PM

Hails to that Rev.

I give my kids the free will to choose, but I continually educate my daughter's on the LIES OF THE CHURCH. There is a group of Baptist fucks that come around every Saturday distributing their tricks: pamphlets and such to let them know how much CANDY AND HOTDOGS they may have. Also other treats.

Most kids flock to this. The parents get a 4 hour rest while the kids pile into a bus that takes them to the church.

I let my daughter check it out when she was 5. Her father went with her. I won't ever go. AND I WON'T ALLOW HER TO BE BAPTISED, EVER.

Her father and I are no longer together, thankfully.
I have always instructed her on the church, what they will tell her, and how they LIE ABOUT SATAN.

She knows Satan isn't evil. And she is bored already with going there. She only went for the goodies, and her next door dumbass kid friends went with her.

My two older sons are not christians, not even going to be. My oldest David, is a dedicated Satanist.
My younger son is agnostic, but doesn't believe in "god" or Jewsus.

There is NO WAY my kids will be christians. I am the one they trust. I am the one with them daily. I have the most influence.
I will educate them on the truth. On everything.

Why CAN'T we instruct them on the truth? Its our rights as parents. We brought them in.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- [/IMG][email protected], Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com
[/TD]

I agree as well. I have spoken to my children that have babies and though they are sadly xtian,they give me full permission to teach and guide my grandbabies about nature and spirituality. They are seeing that being a Spiritual Satanist is nothing like they have thought over the years.I gave my word not to do rituals with them(which I wouldn't do anyways) and instead,teach them to be strong and independent while respecting Mother Earth and being responsible for themselves. I don't want my grandbabies to grow up being brainwashed to follow sheep mentality. I want them to be free thinkers and to be open to question things that don't sit right with them.[/B] Thank you for posting your message.[/B] Hail Satan![/B] June/Motherwolff[/B]

<td val[/IMG]Look it there,another strong Satanic family.Thanks motherwolff3.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, motherwolff3@... <motherwolff3@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] CHILDREN & RELIGION
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 3:55 PM

I agree as well. I have spoken to my children that have babies and though they are sadly xtian,they give me full permission to teach and guide my grandbabies about nature and spirituality. They are seeing that being a Spiritual Satanist is nothing like they have thought over the years.I gave my word not to do rituals with them(which I wouldn't do anyways) and instead,teach them to be strong and independent while respecting Mother Earth and being responsible for themselves. I don't want my grandbabies to grow up being brainwashed to follow sheep mentality. I want them to be free thinkers and to be open to question things that don't sit right with them.[/B] Thank you for posting your message.[/B] Hail Satan![/B] June/Motherwolff[/B]
[/TD]

---hello everyone... hows ur life chat me plis... i want someone to talk to... or to members who lives in philippines heres my number 09305410218
or you can call +63909305410218

ave satani.....

i have 2 kids and where i live you have only 2 choices send them to public school where they will be taken in at kidergarten age by the local ganges wether you like it or not or send them to privet school. i live in a very bad area and i work and go to school my self full time so i have no time to home school right now because believe me that would be my first option if it were at all possible. both my daughters are half hispanic and i live in a heavy mexican and black neiborhood. i cant afford to move out because rent anywhere eles would leave me with the option of food and bills or rent. sorry gotta eat. all the privet schools are xian schools but if having to choose between the possibility of loosing my little girls life or having her alive but loosing her to a lie i would rather have lost her to the lie. in a situation such as mine it is best to just make shure you stress everyday and work with the child everyday so that they know that what is being
told to them is a lie. my daughter even though going to a catholic privet school for her safty and my sanity does not participate in their prayrs or any of tier religious bullshit. but when she gets older i will have to let her decide for herself all i can do is guide her right now to what is the truth and make shure she knows it. ultimetly in the end it will be her decision. it will break my heart but i could not disown her if she chooses the lies of the xians. all that means to me is that i went wrong somewhere along the line when she was growning up. but shes 3yrs old right now so i got along way to wait and lots of work ahead of me plus i also have a 9 month old

This is a good idea, but depending on where you live, like in California, you have to have some legal things in place to officially call yourself a home schooler. Otherwise your child would be considered truant and they will throw you in jail. Check the requirements and law regarding this.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I say we ignore anyone who constantly decides to give their personal information out on the internet. Such as phone numbers and other personal contact information. Despite our numerous attempts of warning, I find people just don not listen and adhere to these warnings. Be very cautious of people who find it exceptionally easy to continue to broadcast their personal information. They are only doing it in hopes that others will do the same and then they can use that information against you.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 3:49:29 AM

---hello everyone... hows ur life chat me plis... i want someone to talk to... or to members who lives in philippines heres my number 09305410218

ave satani.....

i remember myself in your situation a few months ago that i needed someone to talk to or communicate with but as i seek the truth, father satan leads me to the true path.you dont have to post your personal information in order to talk or chat anyone to relieve the pain, troubles etc. that you felt right now.you can visit http://joyofsatan.com/  this site can help you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 1:49 PM

ave satani.....

I think we should teach our children or child about spiritual satanism because if we don't the kikes/xians sure will. The kikes/xians or whoever else says let a child not be pressed about religion or taught about it. Yet it always seems what they tell you not to do they sure themselves are going to drive those lies into them. They might try it in a sneaky way or straigth out. So I say all who are spiritual satanist and have children or a child let the truth and light be told to them and then they can decide for themselves. Hey at least they will know the truth about us and not lies. I don't have any kids myself, but if I did I would like him/her/them to known. I just hate it when someone, especially the kikes/xians tell you something you shouldn't be doing, yet them there selves sure the heck is. That is just to keep one brainwashed and them in control. I do know us satanist are family and we show each other the way to truth along with Father Satan and the Gods of Hell.

"This path we walk on is Beauty and Truth that shall last forever, because of the True God Father Satan"

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat/Hell!!!

I see the xians doing this time after time from where I live. I in the process of working on bringing that church down, any way I can. Or at the very least, make a few members drop, high ranking members that is. They really have no shame and no discretion at what they do. I see them, they wait outside while hosting car washes and barbecues, entice and enslave littles kids and broken families into their masses. The next week you would see those same new people doing the same shit they were enticed with. It's sickening and it pisses me off. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 4:24:05 PM

I think we should teach our children or child about spiritual satanism because if we don't the kikes/xians sure will. The kikes/xians or whoever else says let a child not be pressed about religion or taught about it. Yet it always seems what they tell you not to do they sure themselves are going to drive those lies into them. They might try it in a sneaky way or straigth out. So I say all who are spiritual satanist and have children or a child let the truth and light be told to them and then they can decide for themselves. Hey at least they will know the truth about us and not lies. I don't have any kids myself, but if I did I would like him/her/them to known. I just hate it when someone, especially the kikes/xians tell you something you shouldn't be doing, yet them there selves sure the heck is. That is just to keep one brainwashed and them in control. I do know us satanist are family and we show each other the way to truth along with Father Satan and the Gods of Hell.

"This path we walk on is Beauty and Truth that shall last forever, because of the True God Father Satan"

<td val[/IMG]Yes Rev. Mac,They do the same shit where I live.When they ask me something,I just ignore their little asses,like do you want to give,or get you care washed,or something along those lines.I have made it very clear where I work at wallyworld,that I do not give to charities of any kind sorry.Fuck their money grubbing asses.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 6/1/11, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 2:58 PM

I see the xians doing this time after time from where I live. I in the process of working on bringing that church down, any way I can. Or at the very least, make a few members drop, high ranking members that is. They really have no shame and no discretion at what they do. I see them, they wait outside while hosting car washes and barbecues, entice and enslave littles kids and broken families into their masses. The next week you would see those same new people doing the same shit they were enticed with. It's sickening and it pisses me off. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 4:24:05 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back