Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra Spinning and Meditation Routine in general

pagan-stitches

I would like to tell about my meditation routine in general and ask a few questions, I'm sure someone can help me here. I am a beginner and my routine goes like this: Void Meditation, Aura + Chakra Cleaning but with no Mantras, just the quick cleaning, Visualisation Meditation (I'm kinda taking some meditations from the 6 months program), Breath of Fire + Kundalini Yoga for 30x breaths each (I just began doing it), Yogic Breath, Protection Prayer (this is something I like to do before I small asleep) and some affirmations about myself.
Now, I just started spinning my chakras and I have to say I feel the base chakra the most, is it because it is somewhat more empowered in my case? When I spin it I immediatly feel like warmth coming from it. Besides at the end of the meditation I literally sweat. Is this a bad sign? Am I doing something not right? Should I do the removal of chakra blockages? Speaking of removing chakra blockages, is it fine do it now as a beginner?
Another question I have is about Kundalini Yoga. So is it ok if I dont feel anything at the end of it, when you have to gather the energies in one breath and raise them through the spine up to the head? Should I do more breaths? I only remember feeling something when I did the 40 day program in the first day of doing 5x breaths each of Kundalini. Right at the end I could somewhat like a..I don't even know how to describe it..thing? Energy? A push? Moving, but for a very brief moment. It felt like an awakening.
Besides of not feeling the Serpent or Energy at the end, I do feel at peace and calm when I lay on the floor for 10-15 minutes, the feeling is so beautiful.

Usually the first chakra is the most "active," it is normal to feel it better than the others.

Heat is "normal," blockages will be removed through cleansing your soul and strengthening them. Sensitivity is different for each person, with time you may feel the effect of meditation better.

If you don't feel anything now, don't worry, it is normal, keep progressing.

In a basic routine, there must be an AoP (Aura of Protection) using the Algiz rune, for example, include it in your routine, in addition to the "prayer."

The more you spin the other chakras, the easier they will be to feel. When I first started, I could only feel my base chakra but after some time, I can now feel any chakra just by "tuning in" to it when I spin it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back