Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Can the enemy make you believe in delusions?

Alpha Tenebras

I asked a question about something in december. And then I got a very clear sign with an answer, but I dont know if its just me being derailed into a delusion... Come to think of it there is more ideas I have which may have come from enemy interference which I received as very clear signs. If you want me to be honest I even think posting here about this is pointless and will lead nowhere.

I asked a question about something in december. And then I got a very clear sign with an answer, but I dont know if its just me being derailed into a delusion... Come to think of it there is more ideas I have which may have come from enemy interference which I received as very clear signs. If you want me to be honest I even think posting here about this is pointless and will lead nowhere.
High priest already answered in another thread. I think I got my mind to find peace finally.

Hey, that's a coincidence, because I think I'm in a similar situation.

I asked for help, and ended up getting the urge to quit something I had enjoyed for years, becoming under the impression that it was bad for me or unhealthy, and the Gods did not approve. But I closed some online accounts that I'd had for years, and threw some things away, and ended up regretting it to the point of crying (they're gone now). It didn't make me feel happy at all, but miserable. I have read HPHC's reply too, and there's a chance I may have been deceived.

Hopefully you have found the answer to your problem.

Hey, that's a coincidence, because I think I'm in a similar situation.

I asked for help, and ended up getting the urge to quit something I had enjoyed for years, becoming under the impression that it was bad for me or unhealthy, and the Gods did not approve. But I closed some online accounts that I'd had for years, and threw some things away, and ended up regretting it to the point of crying (they're gone now). It didn't make me feel happy at all, but miserable. I have read HPHC's reply too, and there's a chance I may have been deceived.

Hopefully you have found the answer to your problem.
I resonate with your sadness. Lord Satan does not dogmatically ban anything unless you are directly attacking or offending Him. Whatever that was, if it is unhealthy, Satan wants nothing else but for you to understand of your own will that it is bad and moderate or quit of your own will. Sometimes, this takes a lot of time, maybe more time than you gave yourself. Sometimes, you're the one who's right and that habit was never unhealthy.
Never trust the opinions of people. Trust the Gods, if you can correctly identify it is them. Trust yourself, which includes to be a person worth trusting. I'm not taking the same stance here that "rebel" pseudo Satanists are taking. No, you shouldn't blindly trust what you want over logic. But you should bring yourself up, make sure you understand everything you deal with in life deeply and work towards that, and when you know you are doing that, you will start trusting yourself more.

You speak of a "very clear sign" and yet you don't know if you're being derailed into a delusion?
.For mental safety, assume nothing is a sign until you get a good grasp of what signs from the Demons feel like. You learn this with experience as well as studying articles here and on the JoS site, under Demons.
Once you become aware of new things, this awareness can turn to paranoia as the mind copes with its new reality and adjusts. It is mental recoil from you adding an entirely new layer to how you see life. This paranoia, if not treated properly, can lead to spiritual psychosis.
As if right on cue for your question, High Priest HoodedCobra has a very recent post addressing exactly this.

For mundane solutions:
Don't take your paranoia too seriously. The chance of you being attacked by the enemy is relatively low, and as you become aware of new things you might realize just how much external influences affect you. This kind of disturbance can come from many different sources, including about 10 different ways of your mind playing tricks on you.
Learn to ground effectively after magical workings, intense meditation or intense study. You do this by connecting to more basic sensations and emotions, so your mind has some closure and isn't just left spinning from all the thoughts it had or all the energies it felt. Eat a nice meal, have a laugh with your friend, go outside and smell the fresh air, just get yourself doing very real things, calming down and really experience your... experiences, for a bit.

For the Spiritual solution:
Dedicate. If you are genuinely commited to this path, do the dedication. Most enemy attacks are like small bugs that Lord Satan will easily deal with for you, as it takes him no effort and he protects his people.

Satan wants nothing else but for you to understand of your own will that it is bad and moderate or quit of your own will.

I think this is what is driving me crazy. I have no idea if it's my own decision or will, or if something negative is influencing me, or perhaps, I'm the one being negative. My mind is flooded with thoughts about the relationship with society I have, and whether it's a good or a bad influence on me, in that regard. Perhaps I'm over-thinking.

I have received messages before, which seem to discourage me from it, but I'm not yet at the level of advancement where I can determine who or where they're coming from. I once heard a "haven't you had enough?", but who that was, if anybody, I have no idea... It's nothing which insults of blasphemes against Father Satan or the Gods. At the same time, I feel like I've received positive messages of encouragement, so...

I know I should just be myself, and Father Satan and the Gods accept us for who we are. But of course, the question is whether or not this part of myself needs correcting. Maat's Power Ritual got me thinking about this a lot.

I feel extremely conflicted. All of my other interests in life seem to be progressing well.

I need to think about things a bit more, I think.

Thank you.

Having Neptune in the first house can make you more prone to believing in the enemies bullshit.

I once knew a girl who was a typical supporter of lgbt and other left wing ideologies. She joined a political discord server and went down a rabbit whole of enemy programming. Within two weeks, she had changed her profile to the kike nazerene and her bio was full of bible verses. When I confronted her she parroted the same bollocks that zoomer xians on tiktok use to defend and justify their worship of the dead kike. She also came from a troubled background, making her a prime candidate for the brainwashing of enemy programs.

It was genuinely creepy to see someone so young and impressionable quickly fall for that programming.
When I looked at her natal chart, I found a 1st house Neptune. Her 9th house also supported this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back