Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Caffeine?

toukodarune

I've been reading a lot of posts about any sort of drug being detrimental to auric energy, but what about those of us who have a hard time staying awake through the day? Is caffeine an OK 'drug' to use in that case?

I drink black coffee everyday from a percolator (which makes stronger, and better tasting coffee in my opinion) I also have an energy drink at work sometimes. So to answer your question caffeine is ok, I've heard that coffee is high in antioxidents. Maxine wrote a sermon about how she drinks caffeine everyday, so Id say your safe.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

I've been reading a lot of posts about any sort of drug being detrimental to auric energy, but what about those of us who have a hard time staying awake through the day? Is caffeine an OK 'drug' to use in that case?

I'm not sure
But
I can say too much of it may be bad though

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 16, 2012, at 8:40 AM, "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:
=

I'd say with that and other things it's okay in moderation and 2 much of anything can sometimes be bad
My opinion

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 16, 2012, at 9:11 PM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  I drink black coffee everyday from a percolator (which makes stronger, and better tasting coffee in my opinion) I also have an energy drink at work sometimes. So to answer your question caffeine is ok, I've heard that coffee is high in antioxidents. Maxine wrote a sermon about how she drinks caffeine everyday, so Id say your safe.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

=

Coffee makes me more alert, so I drink now and then. It tastes good too and it doesn't do any serious damage, like alchohol or other stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

I recommend getting organic coffee, after that its up to you how much you want to drink. The problem is a lot of people are drinking who know's what kind of chemically grow crap in tap water, and then mixing it in with processed sugar and factory farm over processed milk.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:16:48 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caffeine?

I'd say with that and other things it's okay in moderation and 2 much of anything can sometimes be bad
My opinion

Sent from my iPhone
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

=

<td val[/IMG]I only drink two cups in the morning to get me going but thanks Don about the suggestion about organic coffe I will look in to that.Also I heard that in small amounts it is good for asthma too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caffeine?
Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 10:38:40 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Coffee makes me more alert, so I drink now and then. It tastes good too and it doesn't do any serious damage, like alchohol or other stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

[/TD]

Thats a good point, its also worth pointing out that drip coffee makers use plastic parts that give the coffee that chemical taste, the filters are bleached paper, and the way its brewed makes the acidic levels in the coffee higher. Thats why I said I use a stainless steel perculator, no plastic, no bleached paper, and boiling water going through the coffee instead of cold water prevents much of the biter taste and acidic levels.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I recommend getting organic coffee, after that its up to you how much you want to drink. The problem is a lot of people are drinking who know's what kind of chemically grow crap in tap water, and then mixing it in with processed sugar and factory farm over processed milk.

My opinion

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@ wrote:

=

I work 3am in the morning, so I to come to value the goodness of caffeine from coffee. But on the flip side of that, days that I don t not drink it, I find that once you get going your body will produce its own form of energy and your just as active and alert without the caffeine.
It depends on the user, there are no dietary restrictions in Satanism. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:38 AM

Coffee makes me more alert, so I drink now and then. It tastes good too and it doesn't do any serious damage, like alchohol or other stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say hi H P Mac,hope all is well in your life my friend.Haven't seen you on here in a while,but  know you are quite busy too.Everything couldn't be better with Raven and I.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:41 PM

I work 3am in the morning, so I to come to value the goodness of caffeine from coffee. But on the flip side of that, days that I don t not drink it, I find that once you get going your body will produce its own form of energy and your just as active and alert without the caffeine.
It depends on the user, there are no dietary restrictions in Satanism. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

If caffeine was all the way bad, there would be so many products we would have to refrain from that it would be almost as complicated as it is for a kike to keep kosher.  Coffee and tea are blatant, but do you know which soft drinks contain caffeine?  And many candies have "just a little" coffee.  And there are many energy drinks with caffeine added, and other energizing substances.  Chocolate is another wild card--many of us enjoy chocolate. But, it is about the quantity.  Alcohol is the same--you can enjoy a sip of a fine wine or Scotch without inviting angels, but if you are so drunk that you can't see straight ahead, you are probably going to have a few unwanted guests (called angels).  Not to mention, a drink driving if you decide to drive. I would advise enjoying coffee and other caffeine containing foods and drinks, but doing so in moderation.  Better to consume a small amount of a fine item than to guzzle pots of cheap coffee.  If you find it difficult to focus, you may be inviting angels.  Also, if you rely on stimulants to function, you may well need more sleep and/or quality meditation.  There are other ways to raise energy than through stimulants, and I would prefer using meditations, the sun, higher color temperature light bulbs, and upbeat music.  But I don't think you are going to open the floodgates for the angels to start stampeding in simply because you eat one piece of chocolate with coffee, or enjoy one cup of fine coffee. Hail Satan![/B]

Overall most things in life are okay in moderation

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 17, 2012, at 3:38 AM, "hoodedcobra666" <[url=mailto:hoodedcobra666@...]hoodedcobra666@...[/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

=

Or at least keep in mind when it comes to caffeine the energy is good but crash and burn can be a real bummer

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 17, 2012, at 3:38 AM, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

=

At one time in Washington state where I at I used to be able to buy a such thing as energy drinks with alcohol in them:  liquor control board in Washington banned them from Washington in like 2010 or 2011 I think.
So to me it made sense.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 17, 2012, at 3:38 AM, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

=

Caffeine in general I more familiar with stuff like wiredx344, monster energy drink, and most kinds of rockstar energy drink.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 17, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

My opinion

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 16, 2012, at 9:11 PM, "kvnfidler" <[url=mailto:kvnfidler@...]kvnfidler@...[/url] wrote:

Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

=
=

well just about anything organic has to be good for you i assume so heck if i ever get a coffee machine of some kind i will look into that.

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "hoodedcobra666@..." <hoodedcobra666@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]I only drink two cups in the morning to get me going but thanks Don about the suggestion about organic coffe I will look in to that.Also I heard that in small amounts it is good for asthma too.

Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 10:38:40 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Coffee makes me more alert, so I drink now and then. It tastes good too and it doesn't do any serious damage, like alchohol or other stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@... wrote:

[/TD]

Last reply got cut off as I pressed send 2 soon by mistake.
Anyway 
I was gonna say that 4 me I think 2 much caffeine is bad I know but damn it I love caffeine though
I know I shouldn't have it but it's sooooooooooooooo good

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 18, 2012, at 6:10 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Just wanted to say hi H P Mac,hope all is well in your life my friend.Haven't seen you on here in a while,but  know you are quite busy too.Everything couldn't be better with Raven and I.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

=

Mac Friday said it all as in what I was trying 2 say be4

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 18, 2012, at 6:10 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
 Hail Satan
Brian 

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

=

i agree to this shit of wakin' up at three and body like just produces it's own energy for being awake and alert. i swear like i always somehow get up at three or two or never gett up 'round 1. always round two or three if not either then four or five

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 6:10 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

It depends on the user, there are no dietary restrictions in Satanism.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

In my experience with coffee and exercise I always felt more out of breath if I drank coffee within the day I worked out. I have read that it constricts the blood vessels which might help asthma but doesn't help breathing and blood flow at all. Infact it reduces the amount of blood going to your heart by 22% after one hour.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I only drink two cups in the morning to get me going but thanks Don about the suggestion about organic coffe I will look in to that.Also I heard that in small amounts it is good for asthma too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Things are getting a little better. I have taken some hard hits but nothing that can stop me. The biggest tool they keep using is my internet service. 
I do bare good news as well, my street is now churchless, you dont know how long I have worked on that. that building is now some discount store. LMFAO! Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:10 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

That's awesome about the churchlessness street, HP Mac! I think I just made up a word there...

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Things are getting a little better. I have taken some hard hits but nothing that can stop me. The biggest tool they keep using is my internet service. 

I do bare good news as well, my street is now churchless, you dont know how long I have worked on that. that building is now some discount store. LMFAO!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@ wrote:

Message #66697

Not a coincidence! Haha! HP Mac Friday you did your miracle here. I am laughing hard, I hope in some years you will make a churchless town! Man thats awesome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

I do bare good news as well, my street is now churchless, you dont know how long I have worked on that. that building is now some discount store. LMFAO!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Very nice HP Mac! :) good work!

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 7:09 PM EDT High Priest Mac Friday wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Noted

Sent: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 1:18:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   In my experience with coffee and exercise I always felt more out of breath if I drank coffee within the day I worked out. I have read that it constricts the blood vessels which might help asthma but doesn't help breathing and blood flow at all. Infact it reduces the amount of blood going to your heart by 22% after one hour.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I only drink two cups in the morning to get me going but thanks Don about the suggestion about organic coffe I will look in to that.Also I heard that in small amounts it is good for asthma too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Lol, so hows everything going on your end of the world? Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:17 PM

That's awesome about the churchlessness street, HP Mac! I think I just made up a word there...

Hail Father Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Ah, I too would like to see this happen. Things like this dont happen over night, but we will continue to fight. HAIL SATAN! Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:18 PM

Message #66697

Not a coincidence! Haha! HP Mac Friday you did your miracle here. I am laughing hard, I hope in some years you will make a churchless town! Man thats awesome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Thanks Shannon, hope all is well with you. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:20 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Ofcourse HP Mac! That's was very inspiring.How long were you working on getting rid of that church? Did you make sigils or did you do a 40 day working?

I want to continue to do 40 day spiritual workinngs but I can't do two or more workings at a time because of my energies being weakened :(

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 2:26 PM EDT High Priest Mac Friday wrote:

Thanks Shannon, hope all is well with you.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:20 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Or...A churchless world without any church or springle of xianity. A world where the statues of Satan and the Gods stand giant in every city, where blue lights with Satan's sigil shine bright. Now thats a beautiful world. A world where people compare with their abilities and evolve everyday, under the Goverment of Satan.

Brings me to tears sometimes. We're making this happen.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ah, I too would like to see this happen. Things like this dont happen over night, but we will continue to fight. HAIL SATAN!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Message #66697

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I know. We have our work cut out for us. Funny you mention statues of Satan and the Gods because I would think about statues of Satan made of pure gold in different parts if the world whenever I would my gentile awakening rituals.------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 4:28 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Or...A churchless world without any church or springle of xianity. A world where the statues of Satan and the Gods stand giant in every city, where blue lights with Satan's sigil shine bright. Now thats a beautiful world. A world where people compare with their abilities and evolve everyday, under the Goverment of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ah, I too would like to see this happen. Things like this dont happen over night, but we will continue to fight. HAIL SATAN!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Message #66697

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Me? Fantastic! Making good progress, making good friends, making life good! And it's all thanks to Satan and my GD. I hate to think where I would be if I were still without.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Lol, so hows everything going on your end of the world?

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:17 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I imagine my parents coming to me and saying "Well we're really sorry for tormenting you all these years with that xian BS and making your life like shit and not letting you do what you want. We're ready to learn the truth and become SS's. Please accept our apology". I would give everything to live that moment!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I know. We have our work cut out for us. Funny you mention statues of Satan and the Gods because I would think about statues of Satan made of pure gold in different parts if the world whenever I would my gentile awakening rituals.------------------------------

HAIL SATAN!!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Message #66697

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Lol totally :)

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 3:03 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

I imagine my parents coming to me and saying "Well we're really sorry for tormenting you all these years with that xian BS and making your life like shit and not letting you do what you want. We're ready to learn the truth and become SS's. Please accept our apology". I would give everything to live that moment!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Message #66697

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

What of energy drinks?
That has caffeine as well as other energy giving stuff in it and some energy drinks by the way are coffee flavored.
Also as far as chocolate is concerned here's a few fun products you may or may not know of.  They are called rocket chocolates and turbo truffles.  These are energy chocolates with enough caffeine to literally wake you up.
A few other fun favorites ive tried over the years include caffeinated mints and even a kind of gum called Jolt Gum.
I'd say in my lifetime the most bizarre kind of caffeine item I have ever used was (this I think would be good 4 ripley's believe it or not btw) of all things caffeinated soap.  Yeah that's right I said soap.  It's called shower shock.  It from a site called thinkgeek.com.  The caffeine absorbs through the skin.  Meaning longer you shower with it the more wired you get.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 17, 2012, at 6:42 AM, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

If caffeine was all the way bad, there would be so many products we would have to refrain from that it would be almost as complicated as it is for a kike to keep kosher.  Coffee and tea are blatant, but do you know which soft drinks contain caffeine?  And many candies have "just a little" coffee.  And there are many energy drinks with caffeine added, and other energizing substances.  Chocolate is another wild card--many of us enjoy chocolate. But, it is about the quantity.  Alcohol is the same--you can enjoy a sip of a fine wine or Scotch without inviting angels, but if you are so drunk that you can't see straight ahead, you are probably going to have a few unwanted guests (called angels).  Not to mention, a drink driving if you decide to drive. I would advise enjoying coffee and other caffeine containing foods and drinks, but doing so in moderation.  Better to consume a small amount of a fine item than to guzzle pots of cheap coffee.  If you find it difficult to focus, you may be inviting angels.  Also, if you rely on stimulants to function, you may well need more sleep and/or quality meditation.  There are other ways to raise energy than through stimulants, and I would prefer using meditations, the sun, higher color temperature light bulbs, and upbeat music.  But I don't think you are going to open the floodgates for the angels to start stampeding in simply because you eat one piece of chocolate with coffee, or enjoy one cup of fine coffee. Hail Satan![/B]
=

how are they going after your internet service? Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:20 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

My goodness, that would be something. I drive through newark and there are SOOO many churches. Obviously not doing what they think it should be doing. I made a bet with my partner that there wouldn't be any jewish temples in Newark. I am glad that I didn't put any money down. There is ONE, but it has services like once a year or something, and its about to pack up. He was surprised, but I wasn't at all. There just isn't enough money in Newark right now. the neighborhoods aren't good enough. But there are plenty of xtian churches....should tell people something, but they can't see it.
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:17 PM

Hail Father Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@ wrote:

As a Dedicated Satanist, a student of the human body and a personal trainer I can absolutely say that too much caffeine can be detrimental to ones body, when ones body is put under constant harm the soul tends to take on negative energy.

I would suggest (not demand by any means.) that weening yourself off of coffee (if coffee is used) would be a healthier route. Although, just like sugar, there is 'healthier caffeine'. Like that of Green Tea leaf and extract which is also high in antioxidants which tend to aid in the fighting of free radicals in the human body and tend to be good for the skin :)

In short, if you like your caffeine I would suggest Tea. It's a Warriors drink.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back