Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Caffeine?

I was a personal trainer too! I've never actually drank coffee as I can't even stand the smell, but I love tea.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Michael Kelley <michael.s.kelley.ii@... wrote:

As a Dedicated Satanist, a student of the human body and a personal
trainer I can absolutely say that too much caffeine can be detrimental to
ones body, when ones body is put under constant harm the soul tends to take
on negative energy.

I would suggest (not demand by any means.) that weening yourself off of
coffee (if coffee is used) would be a healthier route. Although, just like
sugar, there is 'healthier caffeine'. Like that of Green Tea leaf and
extract which is also high in antioxidants which tend to aid in the
fighting of free radicals in the human body and tend to be good for the
skin :)

In short, if you like your caffeine I would suggest Tea. It's a Warriors
drink.

<td val[/IMG]I hear ya firestarter and and you might win the lotery too LOLBut there is always a chance for both. lol
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

well i do like my energy drinks (some are coffee flavored some are not) 

but

you have a point.

too much of it is bad as i myself used to be hooked on energy drinks (but now only partake now and then) and caffeine pills (yeah at one time i had issues).

tea would be better in allot of ways.

i wonder though what of organic coffee?

i think Brian mentioned this in another reply to this message topic.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caffeine?

As a Dedicated Satanist, a student of the human body and a personal trainer I can absolutely say that too much caffeine can be detrimental to ones body, when ones body is put under constant harm the soul tends to take on negative energy.

I would suggest (not demand by any means.) that weening yourself off of coffee (if coffee is used) would be a healthier route. Although, just like sugar, there is 'healthier caffeine'. Like that of Green Tea leaf and extract which is also high in antioxidants which tend to aid in the fighting of free radicals in the human body and tend to be good for the skin :)

In short, if you like your caffeine I would suggest Tea. It's a Warriors drink.

i wish i had a churchless street/area.

on my way back from library/wifi area and everywhere else these days it seems like there are as many of them as there are fast food joints (a heck of a lot in other words).

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caffeine?

I'm glad you're okay, HP Mac! And that is too awesome about the
churchless street. ^ Keep up the good fight, my Brother! Hail Father
Satan always!

On 7/19/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Noted

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Good to hear from you, HP Mac. Awesome on the churchless street. I recently heard that the xian internet cafe down the road from me shut down and I felt pure elation. Every time I think about it, I say Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Things are getting a little better. I have taken some hard hits but nothing that can stop me. The biggest tool they keep using is my internet service. 

I do bare good news as well, my street is now churchless, you dont know how long I have worked on that. that building is now some discount store. LMFAO!

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:10 PM

Just wanted to say hi H P Mac,hope all is well in your life my friend.Haven't seen you on here in a while,but  know you are quite busy too.Everything couldn't be better with Raven and I.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:41 PM

I work 3am in the morning, so I to come to value the goodness of caffeine from coffee. But on the flip side of that, days that I don t not drink it, I find that once you get going your body will produce its own form of energy and your just as active and alert without the caffeine.

It depends on the user, there are no dietary restrictions in Satanism.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Caffeine?

Coffee makes me more alert, so I drink now and then. It tastes good too and it doesn't do any serious damage, like alchohol or other stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "toukodarune" <tetraryuu@ wrote:

I've been reading a lot of posts about any sort of drug being detrimental to auric energy, but what about those of us who have a hard time staying awake through the day? Is caffeine an OK 'drug' to use in that case?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back